The Flexorcist (21)

Twenty-one

Back in the basement Anton opened his eyes groggily as he heard the old, squeaky door open. “I’m here”, he yelled exhaustedly and pain travelled through his battered, 580 pound body.

“I know”, Matt replied as he closed the door and stepped up to the behemoth attached to the ceiling and floor. “Have some water”, he said and put a cup at his prisoner’s mouth.

Anton took a long gulp and spat the water into the football player’s face. “You’ll regret the day you were born once I’m loose.”

Matt tossed the cup aside, dried up his face and grabbed the iron bar from the floor. “You’ve said that before. But it seems like the good guys are winning. You’re tied up here, Connor’s being distracted by his tutor and even those hideous wolves have disappeared. Tomorrow, Keith’s uncle, the priest, will be here to exorcise Tomas and then you guys will be back to normal: the skinny runts you were. At the mercy of the big football players. Just like you are now!”, he said and slammed the iron bar hard against the behemoth’s 14-pack.

“AUW!”

Anton’s loud, pain-filled scream echoed against the basement’s walls as the iron bar dug into his bruised abs. More pain flooded his body as he tried to flex the battered muscles. Another groan escaped his mouth as the bar smacked against him a second time.

“I’ll enjoy beating the crap out off your skinny body when all is back to normal. Imagine the pain. Now it feels like I’m hitting a piñata”, Matt said as he took a third swing at the 14-pack.

Anton’s mouth hung open in a soundless scream. The air was forced out off his lungs as the iron bar kept raining down on his nearly destroyed abs.

“Are you balls as weak as your abs?”, Matt asked.

“No…ugh”, Anton grunted as the iron bar softly brushed his cock and balls.

“Let’s find out”, Matt said and aimed for the long, soft cock dangling between the titanic quads.

Anton passed out and his 580 pound, beastly body went limp as the iron bar hit his cock and balls with a loud smack.

“That’ll do for now”, Matt said. He tossed the bar down and left, looking back and grinning over the past out, bruise-covered behemoth.

In the shower zone, Alex felt the energy building more and more inside him. The bloated feeling in his stomach from ingesting the large blasts of cum from Logan’s cock, made room for a warmth. He moaned in pleasure as it spread through his muscular, 270 pound body. “Yeah”, he grunted as the sensation of a deep pump invaded every muscle on his frame. He looked down at the drained, fallen star athlete on the floor and abandoned the skinny team captain. He exited the shower zone, strutted through the locker room and barged into the gym. More pleasure-filled moans escaped his mouth as he moved in front of the mirrors and his body began to change.

Connor was searching the hallways for the disappeared Anton. Several students yelled in fear as he pulled open the door of their room. He was on his way to the basement as a door on his left opened. A smug grin formed on his lips: his runt brother and his tiny roommate stared up at him. Behind them, two priests appeared. “Uncle?”, Connor asked in disbelief.

“Yes. It is me, my nephew”, Father Luke answered, “What has that beast done to you?”.

“My friend Anton made me into the man I’m meant to be”, Connor said and put his right arm in front of his abs. Veins exploded on the perfectly round mound of muscle as the beefy, 45 inch bicep came to life.

Sean’s and Keith’s pencil dicks surged to hardness as they drank in the sight of the ripped cannonball of meat.

“No, he has not turned you into to man you were destined to be”, Father Luke replied sharply, “God gave you the gift of intellect. Your brother had the gift of physical power. That demon and his infernal acolyte interfered with the divine plan. They have corrupted you, my nephew.”

“No, they haven’t”, Connor bellowed deeply, “I’ve never felt better!”. He bounced his pecs, making them dance under his skintight shirt, to emphasize his point.

“Yes, they have. Deep down you know that I am telling the truth. It is time to set everything back straight and make you return to the path of God”, Friar Luke said and stared up to look his behemoth nephew in the eye.

“But I don’t want to be small again”, Connor said like a toddler.

“Your brother will be more than willing to show you how to get bigger”, Father Luke replied and patted his nephew’s meaty shoulder.

“Yeah. We’ll work out together, bro. You’re body will respond good on the training”, Keith peeped in his high-pitched voice and put his tiny hand on his brother’s thick, hard bicep.

“Really?”, Connor asked and playfully clenched his fist, making his bicep swell.

Keith’s 2.5 incher leaked a dribble in his briefs as he felt his brother’s 45 inch bicep harden under his touch. “Yeaughn”, he said, “your muscle memory will remember your former size. Your body shall be eager to grow back to like it is now”.

“Okay then”, Connor said as he kept teasing his older brother with his bicep, “but I’ll go with you when you take on Tomas. If anything goes wrong I’m big enough to easily overpower him and when he sees that I’m not on his side anymore, he’ll now he has lost.”

“Good thinking, my nephew”, Father Luke answered, “Let us get on with it. Father Mark, follow us!”.

“You guys stay in your room”, Connor said to his brother and Sean, “I don’t want anything to happen with you. You’ll be the bigger one again when I return”. He ruffled his older brother hair and followed the two priests.

“I told you my brother still had some good inside him”, Keith said to Sean as they drank in the sight of Connor’s wide, muscle-filled back.

Alex gasped as he stared at his reflection in the mirror: it seemed like his muscles were getting smaller. A smile formed on his face as he realized that he was getting taller. The well-defined muscles on his 270 pound frame were simply adjusting to his lengthening bones. He quickly grew upward, stretching way beyond his familiar 5’7. His head rose up and up and he could see just over the large mirror as his growth came to an end. His body settling at 7 feet exactly. He moaned excitedly as the warmth in his stomach intensified and blasted through his taller body.

Connor barged into Tomas’ room, easily hiding the two priest behind his insanely broad back. “It is time”, he said in his deep voice as he stared at the figure behind the desk.

Tomas turned around and looked up at his behemoth servant. “Did you locate my pet?”, he asked.

“No. Your terror ends here and now”, Connor stated and stepped aside to reveal the two priests.

“So, the hour of betrayal is upon me. Haven’t you had enough the first time?”, Tomas said and stared evilly at Father Luke.

“Give up your evil ways and return to the path of the righteous. We have already convinced my nephew to abandon the infernal route you had lured him onto. Now, it is your time!”, Father Luke said as he and Father Mark stepped up to the center of the room.

“Stop them, Connor!”, Tomas ordered, “Remember what price Anton paid for his betrayal!”.

Connor stepped back and positioned his broad back against the door.

“You have no more power over him and your other beast is locked away. You will now face the power of the Holy Word of God. Repent your sins and save your soul!”, Father Mark said as he yielded a crucifix in front of him.

“Vade retro, Satanas!”, Father Luke screamed and sprinkled Tomas with Holy Water.

“Go to the basement, Connor, and get that foul beast that Anton has created now that you are still big enough to carry him”, Father Luke said as he kept sprinkling Holy Water onto Anton.

Connor nodded and opened the door.

“No! Stay here and crush them!”, Anton yelled in anger at Connor’s broad back.

The behemoth left and closed the door.

Alex’ muscles sucked in the warmth and began inflating rapidly. His diamond-shaped calves swelled at the back of his long legs and doubled in size in mere seconds. His already meaty quads thickened, the grooves on them deepening. Alex flexed them and they grew even beastlier as veins exploded all over the hard masses of beef.

An idea crossed his mind and he quickly grabbed a pair of dumbbells. He returned in front of the mirror and began doing curls to beef up his arms.

His tight abs were enlarging and hardening, turning into a hard 12-pack of cobblestone-sized, ripped, steely muscles. Above them, his protruding pecs bulged with mass. The rack of solid, striated muscle pushed his big, sensitive nipples outward and down. The heaving pecs quickly looked like two watermelons shoved under his paper-thin skin. Ripples and striations exploded across the large surface as Alex bounced them in perfect control.

He grinned broadly at the sight and tossed the dumbbells aside; they felt like feathers in his empowering grip. He grabbed the heaviest ones and continued cranking out reps.

His broad shoulders widened beyond the size of two doors as his delts exploded with mass. The perfectly round muscles looked like beach balls decorated with a thick vein under his skin. At the back his traps shot upward, thickening into a strong bull-sized one. The muscle brushed his ears as he shrugged his meaty shoulders, making striations explode across the surface of the ridiculously wide delts.

Alex looked down as he felt something hot grow in the canyon between his hard abs. His cock had swollen to its familiar 10 inches and kept inching upward. It stopped at the top row of his 12-pack as it had doubled in length and girth: 20 solid inches of coke-can-sized meat throbbed against his abs and brushed the bottom of the rack of pecs that hung from his chest.

None of his huge muscles compared to his arms, though. Alex had amped up their growth by doing curls as they grew. His biceps ballooned upward and outward, covered in thick veins as he curled the dumbbells up; his thick triceps hardened in a strong horseshoe-shape that exploded at the back of his arms as he lowered the weight.

Alex effortlessly tossed the dumbbells to the other side of the gym and extended his arms parallel with the floor. His biceps already formed a football-sized, hard ball of muscle and his thick triceps hung low from his arms. The separation between the two muscles was clearly visible and veins snaked over them, feeding the large slabs of beef. Alex raised his meaty forearms, the size of Logan’s quads at his prime, and brought them in. The orbs of ripped muscle shot upward and outward, doubling in size. Alex continued bringing in his forearms and hardened his flex. The peaks of his intimidating biceps swelled higher and pushed thick veins up, his skin stretching to the max as it tried to contain the muscle. The titanic biceps reached their full new size as Alex tightened his flex: the muscles atop his arms looked like vein-covered pineapples. The 55 inch orbs of meat totally dwarfed the other beastly muscles on his 500 pound frame.

A shudder went through Alex and his 20 incher blasted a huge load of thick cum against the bottom of his protruding pecs. His sticky man juice slowly slid down the canyons of his 12-pack as more loads followed. Alex broke his flex and grabbed his throbbing cock, marveling at its size. He put both his big paws on it and still had some room left; he couldn’t even close his paws around the girth of it. He stroked and stroked, shooting cum all over the large mirror.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Tomas’ evil laugh broke Father Luke’s and Father Mark’s concentration. They lowered their attributes and stared at the 300 pound gymnast sitting in front of them.

“You didn’t really think I hadn’t foreseen this?”, Tomas asked, “I knew you guys were coming before you did. The infernal spirits informed me of every move you made.”

“These lies will not save you from our Holy Church!”, Father Mark said, “Feel the power of Christ! Vade retro, Satanas!”.

“Vade retro, Satanas!”, Father Luke joined in.

“O, please. Cut it out!”, Tomas declared and got up from his chair, “Those weak, folkloristic chants mean nothing. Veni, Satanas!”.

An icy chill invaded the room and hellish chants echoed from the walls. Thunder rumbled outside and lightning illuminated the dark sky; wolves howled frighteningly around the buildings.

“I’m too powerful for your weak faith now”, Tomas said calmly, “I’ve decrypted the last piece of the manuscript last week and I’m totally prepared for you religious clowns now. You didn’t really think that Connor was at your side, did you?”

Color drained from Father Mark’s and Father Luke’s faces as they heard the door lock magically. Father Mark jumped to it and tried to open it in vain. Panic filled them as they realized they had stepped into a trap.

“Wasn’t it way too easy that Connor gave in? Why would he give up his magnificent muscles just like that? He’s not the weak, little boy you know anymore. I’ve shown him his true destination in life! You have no power whatsoever over him; I’m almighty and he knows he’s just a puppet in my command. Now meet your doom!”, Tomas said and raised his hand palms upward.

Instantly, Father Mark’s feet left the ground and he floated in the air, totally at Tomas’ mercy.

Father Luke invoked God with all his might and prayed out loud: “ Dominus, liberate nos. non abducas nos in tentationem! Connor, my nephew, let the Holy Word return you to the path of the righteous! Repent from your evil deeds, save your soul and come save us in here!”.

“I’ve told you before, your weak religion is nothing compared to the forces of Hell! Veni, servitorem diavoli!”, Tomas said.

An icy howl echoed through the room as a strange creature jumped through the mirror: it had the body of a rabbit, the tale of a cat and the head of a dog. Sharp teeth flickered in the light as it opened its beak and a short flame shot from it. It howled to Father Luke and sprang toward him. The priest clawed against the locked door and sprinted to the furthest corner as the creature closed in on him.
Tomas was playing with Father Mark: he made him hit the ceiling and crash down on the floor repeatedly. The priest was totally in his power. Tomas smiled as he noticed Father Luke running around in circles, being chased by the infernal creature. He raised his other hand and Father Luke also left the floor.

Tomas opened the window and made the two priests float outside. “It’s no stairway to heaven, but a highway to hell for you!”, he said and opened his hands.

Father Luke and Father Mark shot through the air, lightning striking them as they flew through the dark sky. Their smoking bodies crashed down on two big cactuses and two gigantic, black wolves jumped onto their bodies. Howling at the moon as they devoured their remains.

More thunder rumbled heavily through the night and the made the ground shake. Infernal, horned creatures emerged out of nothing and dragged the souls of the two priests to the depths of Hell. A strong, storm like wind rattled the ancient buildings of Orchid University, accompanied by the frightening howls of the wolves.

Tomas smiled from his window as he gazed at the scene below. He knew that the hour for the ritual was near.

Well, that didn't end so well for the priests.. such a bummer for them.

I really admire your writing skills, the story is really exciting and inviting to keep on reading every word. I'll be looking forword for what will come next :D

Thanks all these wonderfull chapters :D

You're just amazing! 21 chapters & the story is still so hot, fresh, & inviting! I just love Alex & the alpha he's becoming and that workout growth scene was nothing less than astounding. Can't wait to see what you have in store for your fans in the next installment.

Thanks for the kind words. I was actually wondering if the story wasn't losing some of its quality as it expands now beyond 20 chapters. Apparently not, but it wil end some time...

• 2 weeks later...