STORY: THE AGE OF MUSCLEGODS IV

muscl4life

Sorry for the long delay. I have cooked this chapter to keep the flow.

Cheers!

AGE OF MUSCLE GODS

Previous Chapters

Chapter IV

Growing Bonds

At some point, I realized something hard underneath me, very hard and allegedly uncomfortable, but when I realized I was actually sleeping on top of my Uncle Steve’s massive body, it became the coziest place in the world to sleep.

“Good morning…” I said while rubbing my face against the humongous right pectoral muscle, which still felt smooth, although the white hair already regrown to the point of being harsh and itchy.

There was a significant pressure on my naked butt made by a huge, heavy calloused hand squeezing my left cheek.

“Welcome back, Johnny. I knew you’d sleep heavily for a long time, but still…” The deep manly voice of my enormous muscle daddy made my cock harden instantly.

“Sorry, but it’s not every day that you get the fuck of your life.” I smiled.

“That no longer is your case, little man. You WILL get the fuck of your life every single day. ” Uncle Steve easily lifted me and kissed me hardly, his tongue was so strong and commanding, I moaned and groaned while my hands tried to grope the incredibly hard mounds of the muscle of his upper body.

For a long moment we just stood there with me groping and licking those enormous muscles on my immense Uncle Steve, completely entertained by the wondrous mature muscles whose size has been amazingly magnified by this mysterious thing they called “triggering”.

I laid on top of his huge torso, with my legs spread at his groin, feeling the weight and the warmth of his engorged manhood pressing the crack of my butt its impressive girth, while my amazing SMM, smiled back at me, throwing his head back and enjoying the pressure of his own powerful muscles against his neck and ears.

“Shit…how much bigger have you grown?” I shook my head, still unable to process the kind of amazing transformation, which was taking place to his already smoking hot muscle daddy.

“I am not sure yet…I mean, while you were catching the z’s I ate all the provisions I had reserved for the first few days. I just ordered more online before training outside, but the new weights I had set aside were not nearly as challenging as I thought, so I killed the time by doing some thousands of pushups with some extra weight on my back.”

Uncle Steve casually said without ever taking his manly eyes of me, and I felt like a rotisserie chicken ready to be devoured by this immensely huge and hungry man. The things he described were so amazing, and still he took them with such natural attitude that completely caught me off-guard.

“Well, shouldn’t we find it out together?” I asked very excited with the very idea that this massive hunk who had fucked me until I nearly passed out of exhaustion, and before I could say another word, the powerful stud already carried me to the bathroom, and he just growled while the enormously wide shoulders rubbed against the bathroom doorframe.

“Damn, I’ll soon be too big for this little house of mine, good thing I already have a contractor specialized in upgrading households for SMM’s.” Uncle Steve as he gently placed me on the ground and stood up right, probably to let me realize by myself that he was looking at me at eye level.

“Fuck, you’ve grown two inches taller already …that is so amazing.” I blushed while he kissed me in the cheeks.

“Well, these are just the first couple of inches, and I’ll grow much, much taller to accommodate all the muscle I’ll grow, boy!” He said getting up on the scale.

It was then I realized how things would be different with Uncle Steve growing so much taller. The same mixture of intimidation, excitement and utter admiration towards the monument of muscular manliness would soon spice even further our already volcanic sexual relationship.

“Uncle Steve…h-how much bigger will you grow? I mean…in a realistic expectation?”

“I don’t think you should ever worry about realistic expectations, Johnny boy. I’ll blow every expectation out of the water, and you’ll helping me out.” He instructed me, so I knew there would be no more arguing.

“All right, sir. How can I help you?” I knew when I needed to play the obedient puppy role.

“You can start by reading the weight out for me lad; my pecs are too fucking huge for me to see over them!” Uncle Steve announced proud of his much bigger frame.

At first, my rational mind refused to accept the number in the screen, but another look at the powerful wall of manly muscle breathing so close to me easily crushed my initial hesitation.

“It says here 387 pounds…if this is an accurate appliance.”

Uncle Steve just groaned. “Fuck yeah, 82 pounds of hard muscle in just a couple of hours, and I barely had enough nutrition and exercise. Everything is going quite exciting lad, don’t you think?”

“Shit…you’re so massive…bigger than any superheavyweight bodybuilder back at Olympia weekend, sir!”

“Oh come on, Johnny! It is not fair with those young pups. They are just boys, like you. They’ll never be huge like real men and only Senior Muscle Men are truly manly, for that matter.”

He grinned, lifting his monstrous sized bicep that I immediately hugged and held my own body, which he supported so easily off the ground. I, on the other hand, was the one who gave up first, feeling my arms shaking from such effort. Once my feet were back on the ground, I quickly hugged my soon to be even bigger SMM.

“Do you want to fuck me again, sir? I think I recovered my strength now…” I said, trying to disguise my own horniness.

“Heh, I know you must be dying to be fucked again, boy. But since you don’t last as much as myself, we should wait a bit more. I want to test something about triggers and their Masters.”

There was a patronizing tone in his voice, but I was curious about the developments of this wondrous adventure.

“What is it that you want to test, sir?” I asked right away.

“Well, I noticed that although Bruce always ready to fuck his boy, but instead of fucking him all the time. Instead, he actually keeps the boy waiting for a long time; he even likes to tease him, fucking many other guys only to deny the kid the pleasure to be fucked, until Chad is truly desperate of horniness that must explain why the guy is so much bigger than any other SMM.”

“How big is he anyway sir?” I asked with a certain hesitation that certainly displeased my Uncle Steve.

“You just need to know that he is bigger than me, at least for now…” I noticed how angry he got at such realization, and I tried to make up for such terrible mistake.

“And you think you can outgrow him like Brad said you would?”

The mischievous grin was back on my manly Uncle’s face.

“Well, he didn’t say how I would do it, but he believes I can do it. And the trigger’s power is connected to his SMM. I have been giving it some thought. You see how much bigger you already made me: we have one thing in common with Bruce and Brad, which is our blood ties, but on top of that, we are more intimate than they have ever been.”

I followed his train of thought.

“So, the closest the trigger is to his master, the more powerful his effect over his  SMM’s capabilities. Do you think, Brad is aware of that as well?”

Uncle Steve just smiled and bounced his mountainous pectoral muscles to me, and I loved to grope and punch their uncanny hardness.

“It is not just about being close; it is all about domination and submission. When Bruce denies Brad the attention he wants, the kid becomes frustrated, but he can’t help being drawn even deeper into Bruce’s dominance. So it must empower Bruce even further.”

I gulped. “Does it mean you are also going to keep me at bay while you fuck other boys too?”

Uncle Steve laughed aloud as he kissed me.

“Of course not kid. I am going to fill with you pleasure instead of denying you, but I’ll give you the pleasure I see fit, and not the obvious thing you think you desire. You wanted to be awed, amazed, impressed, excited and shocked with my growing body.”

“Yeah…” I replied, nearly drooling over those humongous muscles.  

“And that’s exactly what you will get. I’ll keep you hard by filling your tiny head with all sorts of amazing stuff, but fucking is going to happen only when I see that you are nearly losing, but I’ll never tease you nor treat you like shit.”

“But how about you? You’re freaking hard right now, this giant cock of yours is so ready to be pleased.”

“Heh, I never said I wouldn’t please myself…I can fuck lots of times, but when I fuck YOU, that’s when the show is going to happen. I’m gonna bring you beyond Cloud 9 and then make sure that every single time you are not going to resist and pass out of uttering pleasure.”

I felt my cock getting even harder at that very sentence.

Uncle Steve’s smile opened. “Shit…you are doing it right now; you’re feeling it, right kid? It’s not just horniness, it is something deeper!”

I nodded. “Yeah, I just realized that…you are more than anything I can handle, and it is so fucking sexy.”

The rush of power surged between us, something similar to our triggering, but at the same time very different. I placed my hands over Uncle Steve and felt them getting warmer, while he also moaned, his cock growing harder and trying to break our hug apart.

Uncle Steve grew, but not like he grew when he triggered, not like he grew when I was sleeping. He grew much faster, harder, harsher and more deliciously graphic. His bones snapped as the muscle grew thicker, the veins popped out and the shoulders augmented, the neck engorged the pectoral plates gained so much more size and striations.

I felt the arms growing while he hugged me tighter, he was growing taller as well. I could feel his body sliding against mine while he lifted me and my feet once again left the floor. There was also something else going on with my body. I felt a different kind of rush, my heart beating faster than ever, my face itching…

“Holy shit…” Uncle Steve’s deep voice echoed in the bathroom, as he looked at me before kissing me harshly, our bodies entangled, I could only feel his growing muscles around me, they augmented while engulfing my worshipping figure.

Unlike his previous growth spurt, it was much quicker, but the results felt much better, at least for me. Instead of being drained and exhausted, I was just fresh and ready to be fucked, although I could tell it would not happen like previous times.

Uncle Steve held me, his pacing body was sweaty, he was panting. “Fuck, I felt like I have the granddaddy of all pumps!”

He managed to stand up straight as he placed me back in the ground. Uncle Steve no longer looked me at eye level. I was actually looking at his pommel, fascinated by its manly size.

But that was just the beginning. Uncle Steve’s muscles were much, much bigger. They already seemed as huge as those SMM’s I met back in the Highway. Bulging, glistening, and looking so hard and ripped.

However, he wasn’t just a bit taller and much, much more muscular. Something else had happened, I looked upon his face and I could tell he had a 5’o clock stubble, but his jaw actually seemed much wider, his features they were different, they were even manlier, more rugged, more impressive.

He went back on the scale and it read 476 pounds. “Fuck…you just gained nearly 100 pounds in a few moments, how can this even be possible? Your body is producing muscle from thin air…”

Uncle Steve just smiled and gently directed my face to the mirror, and I could finally see the reason for his own shocked reaction.

The man looking back at me was not myself. At least, not the 36-year-old man I used to be until a few moments ago. For starters, he was much younger. At least 10 years younger, his face was the picture of health and handsomeness. In fact, it was pretty, surpassing gender assumptions of physical beauty.

Then, his body was different from mine, I was still fit, but not in the same way, it had been prior to such transformation. It was a bit buffer, but also more toned in the lower part, with thicker thighs and bulbous butt.

“So that’s how he got rid of Bruce Junior…” Uncle Steve concluded as he checked my rejuvenated version in the mirror, while I noticed he had grown taller and broader, but I had probably lost half an inch in height, which contributed to the difference in our final sizes.

“I don’t understand, Uncle Steve…”

“Well, when the SMM’s popped out, I did my search and found out Bruce Stone had one son, named Bruce Stone Jr before everything started, but there were no hints about any grandson. Looking at you now, I can only assume that they have gone through the exact same thing. Brad is Bruce Jr rejuvenated.”

I touched my younger face and whistled. “But wait…I need to get back to work…I just got 10 fucking years younger…and this body…it doesn’t belong to me!”

The enormous Uncle Steve stood behind me, his muscles filling my entire view.

“Did you really imagine you would go back to work like nothing had happened, boy? You’re my trigger, we belong to each other” His manly voice calling me boy made so much sense.

“Well, I have to earn my living…I have my patients…”

“I’m taking care of you from now on. I have enough money, especially when it happens again…soon you will be even younger than now, perhaps just as young as college freshman.”

“Fuck, if you’re true, soon I’ll look underage and you will be in deep trouble”.

“Don’t worry…You won’t. I like my guys younger, so I can be their full monster muscle daddy, but not too young though.”

“What are you talking about, did…did you change me like that?”

“Well, you changed me in the triggering right? It is almost like a two way street, but I am the one calling the shots. I wanted you to look younger so I can seem even manlier next to you, and you did a great job as well…”

“What did I do?” I asked dumb folded.

“Well, I believe it is not a thing you have done consciously, it’s more like you allowed me to become more aggressively manly.

It was then I realized Uncle Steve was indeed a walking rugged wall of masculinity, his face was just powerful, his voice grew so much deeper, and his features were indeed engorged, especially his cock

I gulped “Uncle Steve, you grew very fast, and so much manlier…”

“Yeah, when you are properly stimulated I can get this kind of growth and magnification, and I can also change your body to suit my fantasies.”

Things were actually getting a lot more dangerous for me, since I noticed my humongous uncle had some kind of supernatural control over my body and he was learning to play me like an instrument.

“So, you’re gonna keep trying to unlock more new features of this power you have over me, right?”

“Oh yeah, we’re gonna have lots of fun. How does it make you feel?”

“Horny…”

“Good…Put go put some clothes. I am starving, I will take you to a nice place and we are gonna parade our new selves. I want people to meet my nephew.

The enormous Uncle Steve slapped my butt ever so gently, but I knew it got red and it hurt a lot, which I found extremely sexy.

Damn it…I am so fucked!

End of part IV

To be continued

• Upvote 11

• 1 month later...