This story is incredible

mimimi1234

I agree. This is a hot story. I'm probably alone in this, but I kinda think it would be cool to get some backstory about the cards and how Finn obtained them. I do enjoy reading growth and muscles and cocks, but at the same time I do enjoy some back story as well....but like I said, I'm probably crazy. 

I agree. This is a hot story. I'm probably alone in this, but I kinda think it would be cool to get some backstory about the cards and how Finn obtained them. I do enjoy reading growth and muscles and cocks, but at the same time I do enjoy some back story as well....but like I said, I'm probably crazy. 

Would be fun to know about that too. But I did love those overdose cards and the theft card.  We should find out how many of each card a deck like that would have. Would be a wicked game to complete with "cards against humanity"

Three times in one night back to back to back I can't fucking help myself cumming like a fuckin firehose, cock still throbbing and aching desperate for ONE more go...LOVE this story Finjen himself is the author of this legendary piece of fiction, bringing his unique brand of growth with him. I don't know why but I feel particularly fond of that "Will" character for some reason..just seems like an upstanding kinda beast guy!

Everyone should send Finjen a thanks for this story AND get him to post more of his growth stuff on this site too!

• Upvote 6

Three times in one night back to back to back I can't fucking help myself cumming like a fuckin firehose, cock still throbbing and aching desperate for ONE more go...LOVE this story Finjen himself is the author of this legendary piece of fiction, bringing his unique brand of growth with him. I don't know why but I feel particularly fond of that "Will" character for some reason..just seems like an upstanding kinda beast guy!

Everyone should send Finjen a thanks for this story AND get him to post more of his growth stuff on this site too!

Seriously??? 3 times??? That's nuts. Thanks Finjen!!!

• Upvote 1