Cockring 12 - Problem Discovery

brawnyjock

Cockring 12 - Problem Discovery
Now Chad was totally engrossed in the prospect of finding the cause of the overload. He began by looking back at the times the cockring caused growth. Looking at the data from all events and extracting those occasions when it occurred more than once in a reasonable amount of time. Being analytical, he also knew data would be needed to document the differences of circumstances in play during those times the growth reverted back to pre-growth size and those when it remained permanent. With any luck he'd be able to solve this problem and test his hypothesis that storms caused the malfunction.

The storm grew closer and became more intense as Brian sat in his study watching TV while chatting with a few friends on the website. A couple times he felt arousal but assumed it was from the conversations and planning he had going on. Soon he noticed his body felt energized and his muscles tensed and tingled more and more. He'd experienced exhilaration and sexually charged emotions with lighting in the past so he couldn't believe there was anything to be concerned about the cockring yet. Sometimes his body felt alive with sexual energy as the storm would surge in intensity and the lightning became more frequent. He loved to jack off during storms like this as the energy in the atmosphere was super exhilarating. His cock would get super hard as the storm surged and he pumped off a good load before the storm would ebb.  After several of these incredibly pleasurable releases he realized the storms effect was causing a total turn on even higher than normal. The incredible enhanced sexual euphoria had to be stimulated by the cockring. It was so wildly erotic that he actually wanted it to continue. Before tonight he couldn't have imagined the cockring being affecting by a storm, let alone like this! Now he realized there just could be something to Chad's warning after all. He wondered if the past storms actually had caused some fault that interfered with the normal cockring functions.

Meanwhile Chad had found what he needed. The data provided sufficient correlation to growth events to make him believe it was the cause.

He decided it was important enough to call Doc with the information. It just might help him identify the defective part of Brian's cockring and a means to fix it.

"Hello, Doc. I've found information on the problem with the cockring given to the Minneapolis Alpha."

"Great! So what do we have? Defective parts, glitch in the program, an anomaly or freaky super human alpha male?"

"Weather, bad stormy weather. As you know the cockring gets its power from the environment. EMF fields, both natural and manmade. I believe somehow his cockring is receiving too much outside energy during storms. If activated it is somehow using it and potentially causing the growth. I hate to think what would happen if it isn't activated during a major storm like the one forecast tonight! Such an overload from an electrical storm this major has to discharge somehow."

Doc reiterates, "So at lower levels it could be causing arousal using the same function that allows the system to stimulate the alpha when our member client is in the area. However, if the cockring is activated then the extra power is used to super charge his whole body. So he must really be super horned tonight. We've got one hell of an electrical storm going on here."

"Yeah, I checked the weather report once I figured out the problem. That is why I called to warn him... I know against the protocol, but felt a warning was the least I could do in this case."

"How did he react?"

"Mad, pissed off, unreasonable considering I was trying to warn him."

"Chad, you had to know he'd react like that. Warning or not, we did this to him. So what will happen now if the cockring gets activated?"

"Seems it takes a double event to cause the growth. Just how much is unknown. I only have data from the smaller storms that hit during the past events. This is the first major storm and it may not make a difference from the past storms. The cockring may not get activated at all tonight if he stays home."

"I heard potential disappointment in your voice. You're not considering setting off remote activations, just to prove your theory?"  

"It was a thought; however doing so would skew the results of any test. I think it has to be activated from his side to prove the system is in no way contributing to the malfunction."

"I agree, best to isolate the parameters and collect data when it happens. Maybe then we can figure out a solution. Keep me posted."

Brian went to bed later than usual, totally exhausted from his repeated arousals and sessions jacking off. The storm had finally cleared out so he figured he'd be able to sleep. Several hours later Brian was enjoying an unusual dream involving a hot sex party as the storm redeveloped. Once again the cockring began discharging and every muscle in his body flexed and tensed. The extra stimulation from the discharging cockring combined with activity in his dream to create a reality unlike he'd ever experienced before. His cock throbbed hard straining for release as the scene play out.

He was being held down by more than a half dozen men who were taking him to the edge repeatedly. They each took part in what seemed to be a finely orchestrated ritual of some kind. One by one each would take a turn sucking his hard cock until he was ready to cum and stop just before allowing Brian to cum. Others kissed him deeply while hotly driving their tongue deeply into his throat. Still others played with his sensitive nips. Pinching and twisting them hard. They knew exactly how to drive him over the edge. Brian almost unloaded again and again as the cockring discharged repeatedly, heightening the sensation.

He thrashed about in the bed unable to get away from the men as the storm fueled the cockring discharges. Strong hands grasped his balls and pulled them hard. As others would take turns stroking Brian's throbbing monster with both hands, jacking it end to end. His enlarged, loaded balls ached for release as they continued to be twisted and tugged roughly. The action taking him just to the edge again and again before backing off, in time with the storm surges. Never letting him get any relief, his balls ached painfully now as they swelled larger and larger, trying to contain the massive load.

The storm intensified with high winds violently bending the trees. The lightning increased in both frequency and intensity and as it did the cockring discharged more and more energy into Brian. An enormous clap of thunder, with a super flash of brilliant lightning finally caused him to bolt up out of bed. His hands now free from the men in the dream, he instinctively grabbed at the base of his turgid, thick hard-on trying to hold off the pain, only to inadvertently set off the cockring. As usual, his cock surged larger from the cockring event. The instant growth was painful yet not in the same usual way. He moved his hand toward the end of his humongous cock. He admired his increased size and reach back to feel his heavy balls, greatly enlarged and over full, hanging low between his legs. As he examined the two large orange sized balls he realized that the cockring event had created a break from the constant painful discharging cockring energy.

He stroked his cock end to end, enjoying the pleasurable sensations. He needed to get off and release his pent up load. He stroked furiously with one hand while the other caressed his tight pecs and pinched at his nips. He could feel the cockring building up energy again as it started to discharge once again. The energy drained off by the event didn't last even fifteen minutes.  He could feel it surging through his body causing his muscles to spasm as they contracted repeatedly. The discharges surged over and over, getting more powerful each cycle as the storm continued to rage outside.

He wanted relief, he needed relief. He wondered if it had been long enough to risk triggering another event or if it would be sensed as a second event which could cause the body growth he suspected, growth that would be permanent. Was it worth the risk? If another event would stop the surges long enough for the storm to pass it might be worth it. It'd been some time since the last body growth so his friends wouldn't be surprised if he showed progress from his workouts at the gym. He'd just have to take the chance and accept the outcome, since the constant discharges were rapidly becoming unbearable.

"Fuck!" he yelled out, "If I can't get off then I'm at least I'm going to see if this overload malfunction is caused by the storm." He grasped the cockring firmly. "Damned if I do, damned if I don't!" A sharp tug at it triggering the failsafe as expected and as feared a double event. It did stop the surging discharges as before as the power was deployed to prevent the removal of the cockring. Like that could ever happen in his current state of arousal. There was no way any effort could have removed the cockring. You'd think the logic circuit in the cockring failsafe could detect that fact and adjust accordingly.

Instead the cockring malfunctioned just like he had expected it would. The jolting surge causing him to fall back onto the bed as his body reacted. His muscle mass surged as the growth hit hard as before. Muscles expanded rapidly stretching his skin tightly over them. Every muscle fiber clearly visible through the taunt skin. He thought his skin would split wide open as the muscle growth continued expanding while his skin resisted and squeezed his innards tightly. His cock too grew even larger and longer! With frenzied abandonment, he couldn't stroke his monstrous length furiously enough. His strong hands holding tightly as his powerful arms pumped away.

He pumped and stroked knowing the discharges could return at any moment. He was so close he could feel the cum rising pushing up the length of his cock. Inch by inch toward freedom. "Now", he shouted, as the load began spewing forth. Streaming ropes of cum erupted one after another. Some landing on his face, but more on his huge pecs and the ripples of his firm abs. More and more volleys of cum fired from his cock it was pooling up in the crevice between his pecs and the recesses of his abs before finally running down around the sides of his body.

With the release his mind calmed down and he could begin to think rationally. "Now I'll know if the storm is the cause of the sustained growth or not." If his body reverted in size, then the storm had played no role in creating the growth. If his muscle gains remained intact his theory would be proven true and knowing the cause he could work on a plan of how to prevent it. He resigned himself to the fact that he would just have to accept the outcome either way. He wanted to test the storms impact on the malfunctioning cockring but had hoped for time to logically plan out the test. He never expected to test things out with such a violent storm or under such incredibly powerful discharges. The cockring had never discharged like this before but then this was the first intense storm since he was ringed by Chad. There was still a chance that the growth would be gone by morning. Although he had his doubts about the prospect of that potential.

He thought he had finally gotten relief just as the discharges began yet again. "Already?” he questioned, while wrapping his hand around the cockring as if to hold off the surges. A quick glance at the time revealed a half hour had passed. "Fuck, I'm going to die before this storm is over!" Just then another thunderous storm surge with almost constant lightening hit. The cockring discharge caused all his muscles to contact violently once again. An impact that to him felt like what Bill Banner must have experienced in the comics when transforming into the Hulk. Nothing could stop it, nor predict that the contraction of his huge biceps would pull his arm firmly resulting in a jerking motion that set off the cockring yet again!   

He couldn't imagine how the thick steel baseball bat between his hands could possibly grow any larger. It felt as if his grip was being forced to choke up on the thicker shaft of the bat. His finger tips no longer touched as they were forced apart by the increasing thickness. He could only watch as it grew longer too and his cockhead thickened emphasizing the huge helmet on end of his shaft. He also felt his balls expanding larger and heavier to accommodate the rapid buildup of another massive load of cum. Never had he experienced a triple event. The double event was always too much, however he had no choice. What was done was done and he had no clue what the outcome would be. The enormous power acquired by the cockring from the storm surely exerted itself unpredictably.

Suddenly the muscles of his body seized and throbbed, surging with energy. Each in turn tensed and strained as it grew larger, eliminating from the cockring outward.

His glutes became more solid before the growth moved on down into his hamstrings and surged around front, attacking his quads. His thighs expanded rapidly reacting to the power as they filled out.

In the other direction, the burn in his abs felt like he'd done more crunches than he ever could imagine. Rectus abdominus screaming with the burn of the effort. External obliques alternated flexing with the growth, right, left, right left. He thought standing side bends were bad enough, but these were painful as hell.

It then flowed up, through his serratus anterior producing the tell tale defined ridges before moving into his lats. As the growth continued it caused an arching of his back that raised his torso off the bed momentarily. The rhomboids tensed just before his trapezius contracted, further pulling his shoulders back. Then his lower legs cramped as his calved fired up causing him to blurt out, "Oh, FUCK", as his entire torso rose up off the bed leaving only his shoulders and feet touching and his raging cock standing up like a giant lightening rod. Slowly his legs and back muscles began to relax and he collapsed back onto the bed.

He barely had time to realize a few moments of nothingness when his deltoids began undulating, each in turn, one after the other seizing up as they moved his shoulder forward and backwards, undulating as the force also began to move down his arms. The biceps and triceps weren't as cooperative as they both hit with an isometric vengeance, pumping up to fill out his upper arms. His fists tightened in a death grip as his forearms flexed their growth.

His breathing slowed to normal and once again he began to relax. His brain began to take mental inventory of the changes he felt. Glutes, hamstrings, quads, calves, abs, lats, traps, delts, biceps, triceps, forearms. Sudden realization that one muscle group was missing, "Shit!", he screamed as the force rose up from his abs, lats, traps and deltoids, attacking his chest from all sides. He sucked in a deep breath as pectoralis heaved with growth. They grew thicker and denser as they force his skin to stretch even tighter than the last time. The cleavage between them became more pronounced as his chest rose and fell breath after breath.

Finally, the total body explosion was over. He lay motionless, exhausted from all the physical exertion and activity. His mind, overwhelmed by it all, slowly resumed his analysis of the changes. He felt powerful, yet peaceful, in the reality of the calm he was now experiencing. Well, almost! There was one need that still demanded attention. The load in his swollen balls required relief.

No, it demanded relief! He reached down with both hands. One cupping his huge balls, the other wrapping the best it could around the powerful cock shaft. Stroking slowly at first, savoring the huge increased length and girth of the powerful monstrous cock. Then more rapidly as the pent up need for release took over. He pumped his raging cock end to end, faster and faster. His breathing quickened as the sensations took effect and his body was drawn into the effort.

Muscles tensed and flexed as the blood surged through his veins.
His vascularity became prominent as a road map beneath the tautly stretched skin. The blood coursing through his veins feeding the newly formed muscle fibers. He felt so incredibly powerful that the pain of the growth was acceptable payment for the incredibly euphorically erotic state that was currently feeding his sudden and powerful orgasm as it spewed forth.

His monstrously huge cock exploded, cum pumping non-stop over his naked body. More and more he shot cum as his balls contracted and ached to unload totally. The thick creamy load coating his chest and abs, occasionally splashing on his face. More and more pumped out of his cock as his huge balls drained their precious load.

He couldn't resist tasting it. "Umm, dam, that's good", and he continued to wipe it off his body and lick it off his fingers. He devoured it handful after handful from his abs and chest until there was no more to be found. Then, with no more storm providing charge to the cockring, he fell into a deep sleep until his morning alarm.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 23

can I ask... How far did you get into this story on the old site. Like wasn't it chapter 15 or 16?

I wish!.. Didn't get past chapter 10 before as got bogged down on direction back then. Hopefully I'll be better able to move forward this time around.

I wish!.. Didn't get past chapter 10 before as got bogged down on direction back then. Hopefully I'll be better able to move forward this time around.

YAY! I can start back to reading it again then, I couldn't remember where you left off and I wanted to pick up where I last read. Thanks

• Upvote 1

YAY! I can start back to reading it again then, I couldn't remember where you left off and I wanted to pick up where I last read. Thanks

Be aware many chapters were updated with new character, Doc..  He is reason that I had such problem with chapter 10 in past. needed to get him into the story somehow.. Finally figured it out.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...