arpeejay

m/m Serial Muscle CONTENT REMOVED BY THE AUTHOR

Wow, very good! You know, it's fitting that there's finally a story that deals with what would actually happen if you got penetrated by one of the giant fantasy cocks in this genre.

As for Haakon..."

Look within..

In the mirror on the wall behind Charlene, he saw Haakon's face, also smiling.

Hm, so do Fairly and Haakon now inhabit the same body?

And I know I'm overthinking it, but I do hope all those guys Haakon killed got some kind of compensation from Loki in the afterlife...

Fairly now occupies Haakon's body. Haakon has gone on to whatever spirit realm is appropriate. As for all his victims, that story is untold but I like to believe in a just, highly self-actualized after life.

• Like 1

Richard,

This was fantastic!  Your writing seems to get better over time.  The pacing of this story, the slow build up of detail, the suspense in each encounter between Haakon and his partner of the moment -  Terrific!   I enjoyed it - the mystery, the solution and the resolution.  

In the spirit of Halloween,  "Boo-tifully done!"

Mdlftr  

• Like 1