The Web Diary Of A Skinny Geek Pt 3

Mickyh29

7/4/13

Ouuuuchhhhhhhh, man i ache today, shoulders,arms,chest, legs, back, all killing me, if this is what im gonna feel like after every workout im stopping, i can hardly crouch down properly, every time i go to sit down the back of my legs knack. When jack walked in to the kitchen and saw me he burst out laughing, he asked how i felt, i just glared at him!! He said i would be feeling it for a good few days as my muscles aren't used to being worked out, he also said the workout tomorrow would really test me as i would still be aching, thanks bro!

While having breakfast, again consisting of oats, eggs and a protein shake, jack told me i should spend the day looking for my own protein supplements, bcaa, creatine etc as i had been using his for the past few days, he gave me a few websites for me to look at, i told him i would look when i got back from college.

When i got to college there was a lot of chatter going round, more than usual it had to be said, i met up with my mates which included buff dave, gone was his baggy clothing, it was now replaced with tight tee's and joggers, they asked if i had heard the news, i told them i didn't as i'd just arrived, dave then told me that there was a new guy started today and he was freaky huge, i was like so?? you know we hate freaky big guys, but dave said that this guy was beyond huge it was a huge he'd never seen before, it was hard for him to describe him he told me i'd have to see for myself, that moment came about 5 mins later.

We were sat on the field talking about my gym experience the day before, when dave interrupted me to tell me the new guy was over my shoulder, i turned round to look, OMFG he was gargantuan, he made huge look tiny, i like many others round me could not take my eyes of him, to put into some sort of context im a tooth pick, he was 4 bison put together, as ive said i have a disgust for huge guys, but this monster didn't have the same effect on me, in fact it had the opposite, i was finding myself attracted to his size, even more i was starting to tent in my jeans.

I asked if anyone knew his name, dave said that he'd heard he was called Alex and moved here due to some troubles he had were he lived. From that second something inside me fired up, i was no longer wanting jacks body i wanted Alex's or pretty damn close to it, after college i got home as quick as i could to check these websites, jack had gave me.

I've now been home for 2 hours and ive been searching the websites for super weight and muscle gain shakes, found some that offer 1300 cals per serving, but its hit home that alex would have needed some sort of super steroid or something like that to get the size he has not the normal weight gainers that are on offer, i was resounded to only getting like jack, which as i've said isnt a bad thing,but my heart was with alex's size, i wanted it badly, that was until i came across a website that my security program didnt have a green tick of authenticity next to it, it had a grey question mark which meant it wasn't sure if it was a safe website to visit. it stated in the google description that this product offered unmatched muscle growth in a short space of time, the websites domain ended in .ru so this product was from russia.

I clicked on to it and was took to a page that had a grotesquely huge guy on it and a picture of the product and a tab saying BUY ME underneath, i clicked on it and it took me to a purchase page, there was no detailed description of what the product was, just the price, which was 15,000 russian roubles, which worked out at £250. My mind was obsessed with getting like alex so i clicked buy, the product will take around a 3-4 days to reach me.

When jack came home i told him id had a change of goal and wanted to put some more size on, i didn't say how much or about alex, i wanted to keep it a secret and surprise him with my freaky growth, jack told me that was cool but i now needed to work twice as hard in the gym and eat lots, i said i would because i really wanted some size. Jack jokingly asked if his body wasn't good enough, i just laughed and said it was but seeing dave's buffness made me want a little more!! 

What a liar i am hehehe!!!

Thats all for this entry.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

soon guys, been moving houses took a while to get things sorted out with internet, hopefully have it up later today or tomorrow