Fraternity Muscle: Part 7

Shade

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is my first new story on the new forum. A little treat for Easter. Hope you enjoy.

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6

A Walk in the Park

“OH FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!” hollered Greg as the weight slammed back on the rack.

His pledge brothers looked around him dumbfounded as the five and half tons worth of weight literally bent the bar holding it.

“Holy fuck!” sighed Nate in awe. “Ain’t nobody ever squatted like that before. Even Grieg has never managed over five tons. Why the fuck don’t you crossover now man?”

Greg flexed his quads. He would never admit it, but the weight felt a little light for him. Both he and Matt had changed since he’d started taking Matt’s new formula several few weeks ago. And coupled with the old formula it had given him a boost even stronger than Matt.

“Gotta keep it on the down low, man,” said Greg. But all the brothers could see it in his eyes. It was a heady mix. “We swore none of us would cross until we could all cross together.”

“Word!” said Henry.

Greg smiled at him. Henry was a fucking genetic god. He’d been so small the brothers has started calling him Tiny, and even so he had grown into a powerhouse. He was still the shortest of the five. But what he lacked in height he made up for in width. Even Nate could now barely stay ahead. If it had just been the three of them then they would have crossed several weeks ago. Greg had been the first to meet all the requirements, just beating out Nate. Henry followed swiftly and even Ivan had finally caught up to the minimum requirements. The only real problem was Davis. Neither Ivan, nor Davis had ever really been the sort of alpha males that the other three had found it in themselves to be. And this wasn’t a problem. Of the active brothers some had more passion for the physical side of things than others. But it meant that they were now being held back. But the bonds of brotherhood they’d forged during their pledging had become so strong no one of them was willing to go on without his pledge brothers.

“You’re gonna fucking bust that weight today!” Greg told Davis. “I’m not going to hear any excused bro. Or I’m gonna kick your ass. HENRY, RACK THE WEIGHTS!”

Davis was so fucking close, Greg was sure it was just a mental block on his side. With all of his pledge brothers there, Davis was going to overcome this.

The bench looked intimidating, but Greg was ready to coach him through it. The other men gathered round. Each ready with a word of encouragement. Each looking like a brick wall. Davis, notwithstanding that he was the smallest of the lot, was still big enough to play professional football.

“C’mon, man,” Greg said. “I can fucking rep 3000 pounds on this bench for a set of 100. If a fucking science geek like me can do it, you can do 1000. Now feel the bar in your hands. Get the weight of it. That’s right Davis. Perfect. Your form is perfect. Now lift. Fuck that’s right. Don’t worry about a thing, I’m here to spot you. That’s beautiful man. You’ve already got ten done. This is easy. Now c’mon. Yep. Feels good doesn’t it. Fuck bro look at your pecs. Getting swole. Don’t slow down on me! That’s fifty! Fucking easy. Now sixty. Just a few more.”

The other guys watched, eager. Davis grunted. His arms were tiring. And he was wishing he’d spent more time in the gym with his pledge brothers. Always at seventy-five he felt himself giving up. He’d hit eighty only once.

“DON’T YOU FUCKING GIVE UP ON ME DAVIS!!!!!!!” Greg was roaring. “ANOTHER. AND ANOTHER. COME ON!”

Davis managed to squeeze eighty. His pec muscles burned. But then he saw Greg’s face over him.

“MORE!”

Davis steeled himself. It was this or nothing. He brought the bar back down. There was a pause, and the guys held their breath.

Davis let out an almighty grunt.

“C’MON!” shouted Greg, ready to take the bar and help guide it if he needed to.

Against all odds Davis felt the bar rise. Eighty-one. The dam broke.

“FUCK. YES. I. WILL. DO. THIS!”

He began to rep against, slightly faster, most steady. He broke ninety. So fucking close. Ninety-one. Ninety-two.

“YOU GOT THIS BRO! FUCK YEAH!” Greg was still hollering, but this time there was a sense of exultation behind the words. Davis felt something go through him.

Ninety-three. A shaky ninety-four. He grunted. His breath hissing. Ninety-five. Ninety-six. Ninety-seven. Ninety-eight.

“TWO MORE MAN!” this time from Henry.

“DON’T GIVE UP!” encouraged Nate.

Ninety-nine. Oh, fuck that weight. Crushing his arms. His hands felt numb. FUCK!

One more, one more, one more. Just another deep breath. Another push. Fuck his pecs burned!!! He couldn’t feel them. One more. One more.

Then Davis went for it.

To the guys that watched it was perfect. A smooth finish as he completed the last rep. Then the weight slammed back into the rack with a loud clang, and Davis was hauled to his feet by Ivan, as the other guys slapped him on the back.

“Nicely done,” said Greg. “Nicely done.”

“Thanks to you Greg.” Davis had a tear in his eye.

“No bro that was all you! You decided you weren’t gonna be a pussy. You’ve done it bro. You’re ready to cross.” Greg gave him an affectionate hug. It didn’t seem to bother any of the five that they were stark naked. It has all become so commonplace.

“Well done gentleman.” They turned to hear clapping coming from the doorway. “Looks like I can inform the brothers that you’ve met the strength requirements at tonight’s meeting.”

“Thanks Mr. Doorkeeper, Sir!” said Davis. Still a little bashful, and frankly in shock at his success.

“Why don’t you all go out and celebrate? My treat.” Ty pulled out his wallet and handed Nate some bills. They looked like twenties.

“Except you Mr. O’Brien. I need your help with something.”

“Yes, Sir!” said Greg. He was unsurprised because Ty has always had it in for him. “Go on guys, I’ll catch you up when I’m done.”

“That’s right,” smirked Ty. “He won’t be too long.”

The guys shuffled out and the room became quiet. Ty pulled off his shirt and tossed it to the side of the room. Greg eyed him wearily.

“You’ve yet to fulfil one of my desires Mr. O’Brien. You do know that is a requirement for you to become a brother, don’t you?”

“I’m aware of that fact, Mr. Doorkeeper, Sir.” Greg wasn’t as afraid of Ty as he had been. In fact, as he puffed up his chest he watched Ty’s body.

Ty was a rockstar with a national profile. He was the darling of college football. Big, mean, and an arm like nobody’s business. And he was so fucking hot. As he let his head cock to the side as he walked closer to Greg, his pec bunched and rolled, rippling striations. Fuck the sunshine shone out the footsteps of Tyler Dickson. And if Greg wasn’t much mistaken, Tyler had a hardon for him.

“I’m the Doorkeeper,” whispered Ty. He was now awfully close to Greg. Pretty much as close as he could come and not have their massive pecs touching. They were the same size. Maybe Greg was actually bigger?

“Do you think there is anything that happens here without me knowing?” Greg didn’t even answer, assuming it was a rhetorical question. Tyler ran his finger down the front of Greg’s left pec muscle, and his finger burned like fire. Greg’s blood had been up already from the squatting and Davis’s session on the bench. He felt his cock rising, harder and harder as Tyler leaned in. Placing a fingertip on the hard point of Greg’s nipple, as his mouth found Greg’s.

Fuck Greg didn’t know what he was expecting. Tyler had been so harsh with him. Shadowing him and ready to pounce on any failure. But now he was being…tender. Teasing. And his tongue touched Greg’s and soon they mouths were moving together. Then their pecs were touching.

“What is it you desire, Sir?” inquired Greg as they finally pulled away. He needed to get his breath back.

“What I’ve desired since I first saw you Mr. O’Brien. That sweet ass of yours. I want to add it to my collection.”

He reached around and lasciviously squeezed Greg’s lower cheeks.

“Fuck that’s been ripe for my cock for a while now. But you boys have held back. Thought I didn’t know what you could do?”

Greg let his head fall back a bit as he enjoyed the attentions of Ty’s strong hand. It felt good.

“Do you know then that I broke your record on the bench?”

“What?” Tyler looked confused.

“Your best ever bench is 2500 pounds isn’t it Sir?” Tyler saw satisfaction in Greg’s eyes. “I beat that a week ago.”

“No fucking way!”

“Oh fuck yeah…Sir” This time when he said sir, both men knew it wasn’t meant as sign of respect.

Greg reached around and grabbed Tyler squeezing him in bear hug.

“You’ve only seen what I let you see.” Greg smiled an evil grin this time as he felt Ty struggling in his grip. But Tyler was still hard. And Greg’s hold was harder than titanium.

“Feels like what you really desire is this hard cock here, isn’t it Bottom Boy?”

“What did you call me?”

“Sorry…Mr. Bottom Boy, Sir!”

Tyler’s face turned a shade of red, but Greg wasn’t about to be gentle. He picked Ty up and held him like a child, burying his face in Tyler’s pecs.

“Fuck Ty, I’ll give you this much…you may be the hottest fucking brother in this frat!”

Ty pulled Greg’s head even further into his pecs and Greg’s tongue tried to devour him, licking off every drop of sweat that was forming there and taking in Tyler’s masculine aroma.

“Suck me off,” Tyler begged. "Take it in your mouth.”

Greg hoisted Ty up higher, his massive frame light in Greg’s solid arms, and seeing the massive tool hidden behind the denim of Greg’s jeans he tore at it with his teeth. The smell of Tyler’s thick meat filled his nose long before he got it free, and with his raging hormones Greg was salivating with what was on offer. His wet tongue devouring Tyler. And Ty was a big boy. He’d kept many boys and girls happy with that monster. Greg sucked that flesh lightly, then roughly, enjoying the taste and the musky scent.

Greg finally pulled his mouth off of the gigantic rod and gazed at it with awe and wonder. It was a thing of beauty, but he had other things on his mind..

“Oh, that’s right Bottom Boy,” Greg told him. “Don’t worry, you’ll get what’s coming to you. I know you’ve waited a long time for this.”

Greg left Ty fall, but deftly caught him before he hit the ground. Setting him gently on his feet, Tyler made a last ditch attempt to extricate himself, but Greg held firmly onto his biceps, squeezing so hard that he saw a flash of pain on Ty’s face.

Greg turned Tyler around to face the bench.

“Is this how you like it best? Bending them over.”

With his hand flat in the back of Tyler’s thick lats, he pushed him face first over the bench. He slapped Ty’s ass and looked at Ty’s face in the bank of mirrors ahead of them. Greg then grinned like a kid on Christmas morning as he tore open Tyler’s jeans.

Tyler’s backside was muscular, and tight and round and Greg slapped it twice more before he knelt down and reached in, using his tongue to probe the tight hole, to rim around him. Tyler squirmed in delight experiencing a sensation he’d never felt before. His asshole spasmed around Greg’s tongue.

Greg paused for a second, curiosity getting the better of him as he waited for the sodomy to begin, but he spread Ty’s muscular cheeks. That ass was so tight looking, the muscles clenched together. Greg really wanted him then. Wanted to fuck Tyler until he begged for mercy.

“I’m fucking straight.” Greg said it more to himself than to Ty.

“No you’re not,” grunted Ty. “You never were. At least not entirely. The formula only makes you more of what you were. So deep down fucker, you’ve always wanted this.”

Greg knew he was right. And he didn’t want it. But Ty did, since Tyler had long ago stopped struggling against him.

He’d been with women. Several women now that the pledge process had started. But he’d never been with a guy before. Not like this. Greg pressed the head of his cock against Ty’s hole. Tyler was resisting, whether subconsciously or not, and entering him was no easy task.

After a slow eternity, Greg felt his massive, hairy balls rest obscenely against Tyler’s flesh. There was no turning back now. The blunt head of his cock buried inside a warm moist hole. Greg moaned softly from the filthy pleasure of it all.

He began to pull out, leaving a void behind him. Then just when he was Tyler groaned feeling the sense of emptiness Greg thrust the head forward again. Tyler moaned and Greg grunted, relishing in the feeling of filling Ty again and again.

It became easier as his cock, now slick with pre-cum and saliva, slid smoothly in and out of Tyler’s smooth ass, which was still expanding almost to the point of breaking.

“Oh fuck!” Tyler grunted. “Oh, fuck … fuck me Greg.”

“That’s how it feels to have a man inside you Bottom Boy,” Greg told him as pounded. His balls began to slap against that ass as he ploughed him.

Greg was cock-crazed. Lost up in the sex. Finally, after neither was sure how long, Greg thrust his engorged dick inside Tyler and held it there. He convulsed as he felt the cum explode from inside of him.

Tyler had a look of tired pleasure in his eyes. And Greg confused over his feelings felt his cock soften as he pulled out. Without a word he turned and walked away.

Later that day the five of guys were walking across the campus quad, a little drunk from their afternoon beers. Greg had been strangely silent, but the other guys didn’t press him about it. They figured that Tyler had given him some horrible task he’d needed to perform.

Just then Ivan, half drunkenly, said, “Wow, who’re those guys?”

All of them turned to look at a group of shirtless guys playing football across the grass from them.

“They’re huge, but they’re not guys from our house.” Henry looked to Nate.

“Never seen ‘em before,” muttered Nate, shrugging.

Greg felt a knot form in his stomach. He knew every big guy on this campus and no one was as big as a Phi Epsilon Chi man. He looked a little closer walking forward to get a better look.

Then the knot in the pit of his stomach turned into a dagger as he walked closer, interrupting the game, and grabbed one of the guys pushing him forcefully enough that he had to take a few steps backward.

“Rich?” said Greg. His roommate had basically been living over at the Kappa Mu Alpha house, so he hadn't really seen him since the party.

“Hey buddy!” said Rich good naturedly.

Greg realised a couple things just then. Rich was fucking huge. Not as big as him, but no lightweight either. And he was surrounded by a whole bunch of Kappa men who were all Rich’s size or bigger. He looked around him and none of the faces were remotely friendly. Then Greg looked back at Rich.

“Surprise!”

To be continued....

• Like 4
  • Upvote 24

Just thought a neat sorry would be of rich after the party and see the frat grow leading up to this point! Love the story, can't wait for the next chapter!

• Upvote 1

I love this tiny slip that shows us a little bit more about Shade.

And what does it tell you precisely? In any case thanks for the catch. I've edited the text to clarify the original intent. No matter how many times you proofread, you always miss something.

And what does it tell you precisely?

Well, it tells me that you're a big muscle beast that likes sucking cock. In other words, the best kind of muscle beast.

• Upvote 1

Well, it tells me that you're a big muscle beast that likes sucking cock. In other words, the best kind of muscle beast.

I like doing many things to please myself and my partner. ;)