The Flexorcist (20)

Twenty

Sean awoke from a dreamless sleep by the feeling of a hand roaming his once muscular, now bony chest. He slowly opened his eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the light and smiled at his roommate. His now meager pencil dick started to fill with blood as Keith’s frail hands pinched his little nipples. “Why didn’t we give in to our feelings when we were still big? Imagine what incredible sex we would have had exploring each other’s hard, pumped muscles”, Sean said as he dragged his roommate on top of him and devoured his lips in a long kiss.

Keith returned the kiss, feelings of bliss racing through him as his 10 pound bigger friend dominated his weak 90 pound frame. His own cock hardening instantly as his hands roamed his roommate’s slender back.
Sean broke the kiss and looked down. He smiled as he noticed his own pathetic 3 incher out-sizing his friend’s 2.5 inch cock. He slid down, licking his roommate’s nipples and positioned his hard cock against the skinny ass.

Keith grunted a pleasure filled groan as the head of Sean’s cock entered his ass. He clenched it reflexively and he felt his heartbeat in his ears as the three inches of his friend’s cock slid inside him.
Sean moaned softly as his cock was milked by Keith’s clenching ass. He grabbed his buddy’s sides and began thrusting in and out. Keith’s grunts and hard 2.5 incher smacking against his feeble 4-pack, encouraged him to up his pace.

A loud knock on the door chased the erotic atmosphere. Before Keith or Sean could react a large man entered, closed the door and sat down next to them on the bed. A quizzical look filled Logan’s face as he noticed the position of the two small boys underneath the sheets. “Should I come back later? I didn’t know you guys would be in the middle of euhm… things”, he said.

The quarterback’s deep voice rumbled through the two skinny boy’s bodies. “We euhm… were…”, Sean mumbled his face reddening with each passing second. He quickly withdrew from Keith and turned over on his back to face the big athlete.

“Guys, it’s okay. It’s not like I didn’t notice how you guys look at each other last time I was here. I figured you were into each other. Lots of people experiment at our age. Last week I stepped in on two wrestlers in the shower. They were.. well, you guys get my point”, Logan said folding his arms in front of his meaty chest.

The two small boys’ cocks hardened at the display of Logan’s meaty 25 inch arms, clearly tenting the sheets.

“You’re not only into each other, I see”, Logan reacted, bouncing his pecs under his skintight shirt.

Sean and Keith reddened completely and looked down, steeling glances at the bouncing pecs.

Logan laughed. “Don’t be ashamed, guys. Several of my teammates stare at me when I’m changing in the locker room. A few rookies even got hard as I passed them in the shower. I’m not into guys but I see it as a compliment. I’ve worked hard to build my body to 320 pounds of ripped beef. See”, he said and flexed his right arm.

Sean and Keith looked up in awe at the quarterback’s impressive arm. The muscle ballooned as the hard peak rose upward, veins snaking across the hard muscle. The boys’ meager dicks leaked a small dribble under the sheets.

“I came over to tell you guys we have captured Anton. My teammates have him tied down in the basement. So Tomas is only backed up by your brother Connor. Now it’s up to you guys to keep your part of the deal.”, Logan said, got up and left.

“Let’s contact your uncle”, Sean said. “Keith?”, he asked as his buddy didn’t react.

“Yeah, you’re right. Man, he’s even bigger than you at your best. Imagine what he looks like without his shirt on”, Keith replied, leaking another dribble from his 2.5 incher.

Deep under Orchid University Matt entered an abandoned part of the basement. In the middle of the cold, wet room a large figure was stretched out. Anton’s hands were bound together and attached to an iron chain anchored in the ceiling; his feet were strapped to two metal rings in the floor. Matt looked up at the dazed behemoth and smiled. He grabbed a bucket of water and tossed it onto him.

Anton opened his eyes as the icy water hit his face. He wiggled and pulled but his beastly muscles couldn’t free him.

“Good. You’re awake. The fun can begin”, Matt said and ripped the clothes off the behemoth.

Anton shivered and goose bumps appeared all over his huge body as the chill of the basement made contact with his skin.

Matt made a fist and rammed it hard into the exposed 14-pack. A loud smack echoed through the basement.

Anton smiled, his relaxed abs had easily withstood the 255 pound athlete’s blow. “It takes more than a weak little football player to hurt me”, he rumbled.

Matt rubbed his aching hand; it felt like he had hit a concrete wall. He opened his bag and pulled a wooden baseball bat from it. “Let’s see how you react to this”, he said and swung the bat at full force against the 14-pack.

Anton flexed his abs, turning them into a hard, protective armor and braced himself for the impact. He smirked as he heard the baseball bat shatter; he hadn’t felt it at all. “Not enough, boy!”.

Matt threw down the shattered bat and looked around in anger. A faint smile formed on his lips as he discovered something in a dark corner. He returned to his prisoner with an iron bar and looked up into the behemoth’s eyes. “Round three!”

Anton bellowed in pain as the iron bar smacked against his flexed abs. Even his stony hard 14-pack couldn’t resist the impact.

“You hit my abs five times the other day”, Matt said, “Four more swings for me!”. He raised the bar and swung it at full force against his prisoner.

Another loud, pain filled scream escaped Anton’s mouth and echoed through the basement. His thick, strong abs were turning red as the iron bar busted through them. He tried to flex them again but the battered muscles refused his brain’s command. He coughed up some blood as the bar sank deeply into his midsection.”No more”, he muttered weakly.

“Not so impressive now, are you?”, Matt asked ironically and smacked the bar a final time into the behemoth’s dark red abs. He tossed the bar aside and began throwing punches into the battered 14-pack as if he was practicing on a punching bag. “Feeling it this time?”

More painful grunts escaped Anton’s mouth. The smaller guy’s punches easily overpowered his destroyed abs. “I’ll break all your bones once I get out”, he said before a hard blow cut off his air.

“I don’t think so”, Matt replied and kicked him hard in his exposed cock and balls.

“AUGH!”, Anton bellowed and spasms of pain exploded through his massive body. His head fell back and his body went limp as he passed out.

In Tomas’ room Connor was getting his instructions from his master. Tomas was on the verge of completing the translation of the medieval document. “I need a few more days to finish my work. Then I shall be able to carry out the ritual!”, Tomas said as he looked at the behemoth in front of him, “You will search my pet and bring him here. With him here and you and Alex on campus no one will be able to touch me. Once the ritual’s complete, I will be unstoppable!”.

“Will you be safe will I’m looking for Anton?”, Connor asked.

“I can protect myself”, Tomas replied.

“What if my runt brother contacts my uncle again? He nearly took you down last time”, Connor said.

“I’m more powerful than at that time. Now go and bring back my pet!”, Tomas ordered and returned to the manuscript on his desk.

Sean and Keith had just contacted Keith’s uncle as they bumped into Logan in the hallway. “We were just looking for you”, Keith said as he looked up at the quarterback’s eyes.

“What’s up?”, Logan asked.

“My uncle will be here tomorrow to take Tomas down. You just have to keep Anton locked away until he has exorcised Tomas. Everything will then return to normal: Anton and Tomas will lose the muscle they’ve

stolen and their victims will return to their previous size.”, Keith said.

“About time the football players are back on top”, Logan said, “We’ll make sure Anton keeps locked away in the basement. What about Connor?”.

“My uncle said he would also take care of him. The family ties will overpower Tomas’ evil magic”, Sean said.

“Good”, Logan stated, “finally things will be back to normal. What will happen with Anton and Tomas once they’re back to their previous size?”.

“They will be expelled from university and will have to return to their country. To keep them safe from everyone they’ve hurt the last year”, Keith answered.

“I’ll see you guys to celebrate when everything’s over. I’m late for practice, Logan said and strutted away.

In the locker room the last football players left for the field as Logan barged in. “Hurry up! Practice has already begun.”, Paul said to his friend as he passed him.

“Will do!”, Logan answered and took a long gulp from the drink Alex had prepared for him. He quickly stripped off his clothes. He put on his padding, enjoying how it hugged his thick muscles and pulled on his uniform over it. He quickly tied his laces on headed for the field as he took another gulp. Since he was 10 minutes late, the coach made him stay an additional 30 minutes after practice for some extra drill. As he ended his laps around the field, the coach told him to do 500 jump squats before he could hit the showers.

“That’ll do”, the coach said as his star athlete complete his drill, “Next time be on time. The team captain has to set a good example for the others.”

Logan’s chest was heaving as he took deep breaths to fill his lungs with oxygen. Sweat was pouring over his dark red face, his thick quads were pumped from the extra sprints and jump squats and quivered from exhaustion. He nodded at the coach and stumbled over to the locker room, his knees nearly giving out several times.
He entered the deserted locker room; all of his teammates were already gone, even his fellow members of the bulk squad. He staggered over to his locker and crashed down on the bench before it. As his breathing calmed down, Logan painfully got up, his pumped quads protesting in pain and stripped off his uniform. He smiled as he struggled to remove the skintight pants from his quads. He tossed the smelly clothes aside and removed his tight boxers. He threw his  towel over his round, muscular right shoulder and headed over to the shower zone as he heard the door leading to the gym open. He turned his head and saw an unknown, yet somehow familiar athlete enter the locker room. He ignored him and walked into the shower zone, hanging his towel on the rack and turning on the shower in the furthest corner. He sighed as the hot water cascaded down onto his drained muscles, his pumped quads still shaking lightly.

A few minutes later, Logan heard footsteps and a shower turning on. He turned around and saw the strangely familiar athlete standing under the shower in the opposite corner, his back turned to Logan. The jock hadn’t turn on the shower yet.

The guy was a few inches shorter than him and appeared a good 50 pounds lighter. His muscles were clearly pumped after a hard workout: several mounds of beef highlighted his broad back and led up to a broad shoulder line. The guy’s arms hung at his sides and were pumped beyond belief, veins pushed up against the skin. They seemed bigger than his own 25 inchers.

Logan breathed in sharply as the guy scratched the back of his head, revealing a thick round orb of muscle atop his arm.

The guy turned around and smiled as he spoke: “Coach put you through some extra drill, I saw.”

Logan blinked in disbelief as he recognized the guy. “Alex, what happened to you?”, he asked as he stepped toward the guy that was a runt just a day ago.

“I’ve followed your training tips. Why? Can you tell already?”, Alex replied and flexed his arms. The beefy muscle, swollen and pumped from the hard work out, rose up between the thick veins covering it and stopped just under 26 inches.

Instinctively, Logan copied the pose to emphasize his superiority. His arms hardened into their familiar 25 inches of hard beef. He gulped as he noticed that Alex’ arms clearly out-sized his and looked harder and more defined. He quickly lowered his arms and looked away to avoid the water boy’s gaze.

A heavy silence descended on the shower zone, broken only by the sound of the running shower and the jock’s breathing.

A faint grunt made Logan look up again. He swallowed as he saw Alex harden his flex.

Alex smirked in triumph as his biceps swelled further and the vein-covered peaks jumped over the 26 inch mark. “Bigger and harder than your arms. Go ahead and feel them”, Alex teasingly said.

Automatically, Logan reached for the strong arms. His right hand grabbed hold of the flexed right bicep, a faint breath escaping his mouth. He tightened his hold and managed to dent the hard ball slightly.

Alex grunted and reddened as he hardened his flex some more, his body shaking from the effort. A smile formed on his lips as his steely hard 26 incher resisted Logan’s strength and pried open his hand. “Seems like there’s a new ‘Captain Canon’ on the team.”, he said in triumph.

“Your arms may be bigger but that’s just the pump. Besides I still outsize you”, Logan quickly replied. He released the hard bicep and bounced his pecs to emphasize his words.

“If you’re still bigger, why did you step back?”, Alex asked coolly.

Logan opened his mouth but no sounds came out. He hadn’t realized that he had stepped back, intimidated by Alex’ arms. He looked slightly down and stared the water boy straight in the eye.

Alex returned the look and closed the distance between them, sweat and musk surrounding his body.

Before Logan could retreat any further, the water boy kneeled down and grabbed hold of his pumped quads. Logan put his hands on the meaty shoulders and tried to push him away.

Alex smirked as his strong, 26 inch arms easily held their grip: the quarterback’s bigger, yet drained muscles were no match for him. “For every round your cock shall blast, 10 pounds of muscle on me shall be past”, he said and took the plump cock in his mouth.

Logan moaned as the water boy closed his lips around his cock. Spasms shot through his muscles and his knees nearly gave out as the hot tongue teased his shaft to its full 8 inches. He gave up his struggle and just held the hot, muscled delts for support.

Alex sucked the cock with all his might, teasing it with his tongue and teeth. It quickly jolted and began blasting load after load down his hungry throat.

Excited noises escaped Logan’s mouth and he closed his eyes as his teammate sucked him off. It felt beyond anything he’d ever experienced before. His knees buckled from the pleasure but the strong arms held him tight and his hands steadied himself on the broad shoulder. He reopened his eyes as he felt the muscles shift under his hands.

Alex felt the changes coursing through the star athlete in front of him: the hands on his shoulders were clearly shrinking and the beefy quads under his grasp were quickly losing their pump. His own body still looked the same.

“No”, Logan said in a slightly higher voice as he realized what was happening: the water boy wasn’t growing, he was losing his hard earned muscles! His hands were retracting atop the round delts and his deeply grooved, pumped quads were deflating under his teammate’s grasp. He squirmed and shoved to free himself as more loads shot from his shrinking cock.

Alex’s 270 pound body now easily overpowered the quarterback: the exhaustion of his football practice and the loss of a good 100 pounds of muscle made the star athlete way weaker and smaller than him. His hands found more and more room on the deflating quads that tried to escape him. His tongue played with the smaller dick and milked more cum from it.

Logan grabbed the thick shoulders with all his might, veins exploding over his thinning forearms. His weakened grip couldn’t dent the relaxed muscles as more and more mass escaped through his diminishing cock. His body was now well below 200 pounds and shrinking further.

Alex looked straight into the vanishing strong abs as he kept sucking onto now less than 4 incher. His strong hands easily dug into the weak quads and he lifted his arms slightly.

Logan’s eyes widened in disbelief as his feet left the ground: the water boy supported him with just his 26 inch arms! He knew he was at his mercy and gave up the fight. He put his frail hands atop the steely biceps that held him effortlessly.

Alex sensed the submission and sucked with renewed force on the ever shrinking dick. His arms didn’t even notice the weight of the fallen star athlete anymore.

Logan looked down and gasped weakly at the sight: the water boy, yet still unchanged, dwarfed him totally. His body own body had lost every trace of definition and he looked 12 years old again. His vision went black as he sank below 100 pounds.

Alex felt Logan go limp in his grasp and sucked a final dribble from his 2 incher. He withdrew the pathetic cock from his mouth and stood up, marveling at how he now dominated the fallen star athlete. The once intimidating, now 90 pound light quarterback slumped to the floor as he released his strong grip on his broomstick-sized quads. A big grin formed on Alex’ lips as he felt the energy of a big growth building in his 270 pound body…

I wonder what would happen if things actually turned back to Logan, Sean and Keith and they tried to return the favor to the other 4?  Would it really be back to normal or would Tomas, Connor, Anton and Keith have created even bigger monsters when things revert supposedly?  And that is only IF things do get reverted.   As I said,  there looks like there is no good side in this story.  It's all evil.

Keep going!   :)

• Upvote 1