Santa And My Big Papa Bear Part 2

nipcub

Sorry for the delay.

Here's a link to Part 1 if you want to start at the beginning Santa And My Big Papa Bear

---

I was so consumed with his furry chest and arms that I wasn’t even thinking about his legs… but now that they were on my mind all I could think was they should be the size of redwoods. I looked down at his legs and my cum was all over one of his thighs. They had already started growing to match his massive upper body changes. But when I saw that white load in his furry thigh I knew where to start. It took every bit of willpower I had not to lick it up, to run my tongue through his leg fur and swallow my own load but I knew I needed to start rubbing his legs and what better place than to start rubbing my own cum into his skin. He must have known exactly what I was thinking because he stated, “Don’t think about licking that load up, pup, start rubbing it in.”

With his deep voice reverberating in my ears I knew what I had to do. My hands were cramped and my forearms were on fire but there was no way in hell I was about to stop. I put both of my hands together and could barely make it around a quarter of his right thigh. But I did my best to squeeze into his already dense quads. To rub my load in above his knee and his inner thigh. I was in heaven, big arms and a big chest are great, but nothing beats a thick set of strong legs to hold everything up. If I wanted to get around to his hamstrings I knew I was going to have to separate my hands so I let me left hand go one way and my right hand go the other. Thankfully I’m tall and have long arms because I was having a hard time getting them to meet in the back, I could clasp my hands but that took quite a bear hug to squeeze his massive thigh. I looked up, but all I saw was his thick belly and massive chest. I couldn’t even think about his cock. Even so, I could tell he was looking down through his own forest of chest hair at me. He must have noticed his legs were growing because he took a second to separate his thighs a bit, to give me a chance to work around them better and to give them more room to grow. It was then that I noticed Santa next to me on the other thigh. But he was lost in his thoughts and had his lips and tongue all over my bear. I couldn't hold back any longer, I took a quick look and that I rubbed my thick load in and then brought my lips to his thighs. He moaned, deep and loud, letting me know that he enjoyed the attention. The moan didn’t just come out of his mouth but I could feel it in every part of his massive body. And he didn’t stop moaning. With his deep voice he gave me my next direction, “Make those calves huge pup, make ‘em bull calves” and I knew I should move away from his thighs. But I made the mistake of looking up and saw his massive bulge. I could see why my papa bear was moaning so much, his cock was getting huge. I don’t know how his underwear were even still on given he was twice the size but they were, for now. My hands were on his calf and I knew I should be focusing on that big bull’s legs but his bulge had my attention now. He moaned again and the fabric split. His huge cock and massive balls were all I could see for a minute. His massive cock head had a huge pool of precum in it and I wanted a taste but I heard my big bear reprimand me, “Get back to that calf pup, make me the biggest, strongest bull that ever lived!” My papa bear was getting into his massive size and strength. This wasn’t just for me anymore.

I didn’t need to hear that twice and I went back to trying to wrap my hands around his calf. I didn’t think I was making any kind of a dent but he kept moaning. I looked to my left and Santa was working with me in tandem, rubbing his other massive calf while his fat cock was dripping precum like a faucet. Then I heard the sound of a bass drum, well at least a deep thick thud. It make me re-focus my eyes and I looked up to where the sound was coming from. I could see my papa bear was getting into his size, he was slapping his big, bear belly with his massive paws and then rubbing it and bouncing his gut. The whole while he was moaning in his own revelry. Every once in awhile his deep voice would bellow, “Awe fuck, I’m huge and stronger than anything else,” while rubbing his massive belly or huge chest, “can’t wait to bury my pup in all this muscle and fur. Awe, my huge arms around you, pup, squeezing you into my massive chest while you moan for your big papa bear.”

I was moaning alright. And my cock was rock hard and ready to blow again. Meanwhile I looked up to see the biggest, fattest drop of precum about to fall from his massive dick. While he was quaking the room by slapping his big belly it jiggled his cock and I could see that drop was about to fall. I was going to make sure it made it to my mouth. I wanted to taste my big bear, I wanted him inside me. I saw massive, furry hand swing out to the side, it was all slow motion, then start to swing back in toward his belly. He wasn’t holding back, he was using all the power in his massive arm to slap his own belly. When his massive hand hit his powerful belly I saw that drop start to fall and I got under it. For any other man, this massive drop of precum would be a huge load, but for my big papa bear, it was just the start of his precum. I did my best to get as much of it in my mouth, to taste him. It was bigger than I thought but I knew I couldn’t choke, I needed to swallow this down and I force it down my throat. I could feel it warm up my insides as it slid down my throat and into my belly. It was then that I got the slightest hint at how incredibly strong and powerful this bull of a man was going to be. It was like I got a second wind, but more than that, more like a tenth wind. All I could think about was how I hadn’t spent enough time on his massive thighs. They were mighty oaks and my big bear wanted red woods. I looked up and put my left hand on his left thigh and my right hand on his right. All the cramping and pain in my hands and arms was gone. I started to squeeze. I was even making a fucking dent this time. My big bear was making me stronger!

He could feel it, he was moaning like he was going to cum. His hands were all over his massive chest and bear belly. Running through his fur, feeling his massive muscles. I couldn’t help myself, my hands were digging in and massaging his massive thighs, Santa was lost working on my his huge calves and my papa bear was thoroughly enjoying his new strength and size. I had to do it, I looked up and saw his big dick swinging as he was slapping his chest and his belly. I straightened out my back from being at his thighs and leaned back a bit. When it cock came by I pulled that this fucker into my mouth. I knew I might get in trouble, but I took both hands of his legs to wrap them around his fat cock so I could hold it in my mouth. He noticed immediately. The next thing I knew, his hand was swinging in to smack his belly but swinging in, wrapping me on the back of the head and pushing me mouth down on his cock while he let out a loud, deep growl and I heard, “Legs, pup” amid the moans. I didn’t need my hands right now so they went back to his thighs while his precum was lubing my throat for his big cock. I was going to make my bull come. And the force of his hand on the back of my head said he was going to help make that happen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19

Why is this story black lettering on grey? It's all but impossible to read! I might be missing something really hot/ good ( in that order, shallow wretch that I am!).

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...