Tales of a Lust Mage #1

roboprobo

Tales of a Lust Mage By ROBOPROBO

The following work of fiction portrays fictional characters in sexual situations. Please do not read if you are not interested in stories written for erotic purposes, if you are not of legal age, or if it is illegal for you to read sexually explicit material in this format or through this medium.

All characters in this work are fictional; they are immune to any and all types of infectious diseases. You are not fictional and therefore you are not immune. Follow safe sex guidelines.

TALE I

Part 1 - Arrival, Feast, and Xaekus

Bradley had five different names. This had helped him weave an extremely difficult defense for the instance someone of someone attempting to use his name to influence him. His current name was Bradley Manasi Rourke.

The train reached its final destination in the small city of Triptole (Pronounced TRY-POLE by its citizens). He’d been chatting with Bune about his ideas of moving elsewhere than Manhattan. Bune gladly told him of a place that was about to start booming financially- and for the right price- they could both profit from it. Bradley eventually packed his bags, sold his apartment in Chelsea and took a ticket to Tripole.

“Triptolemos, who was that again?” Bradley asked out-loud.

“He was a demi-god involved with the Persephone incident. He consoled Demeter, who was pretty pissed, if I remember the myth correctly.”  Xaekus said, rubbing his small suitcase clean of some dirt from the old train’s seats. He scoffed.

“Oh, and this little town based its name on Tripolemos? Do they even remember who he was?” Bradley asked. He fiddled with his headphones.

“Nobody remembers anything, Sir.” Xaekus said.

“You know, Bune says they’ll figure out how to create fuel from corn. It’ll be a few years, but they’ll do it. Apparently the process will be efficient enough that it will destroy the petroleum market almost completely.” Bradley said. He observed as the cars passed by on the old, cracked road. The mage and his traveling familiar sat on a blue bench, waiting for the rain to stop.

“Bune is always right, Sir. He told you to make the right connections and investments with a student who should only be about, what, ten years old right now?” Xaekus responded. He fixed his pant legs.

“I’m not worried about Bune being wrong, I’m worried about him fucking me over. They used to call him Hades back in the day, remember? I don’t worry too much though.” Bradley said. He stared blankly at the drab trucks that seemed abundant here.

“Why is that, Sir?” Xaekus asked.

“I can keep up a business here. I have money left over from the shop back in Chelsea. Right now I just want to escape.” Bradley said.

“Do I not help you escape sufficiently, Sir?” Xaekus said. The familiar reached his hand out to touch his master, but stopped. He could feel the master working.

Bradley looked over at the familiar. Xaekus basically appeared human (which Bradley preferred in mystical creatures especially familiars). He was very short, however, and looked like a sized-down (still proportioned) human for the most part. He did have a long tail that matched his slightly blue skin tone. If Bradley ever needed to fully manifest Xaekus, which he didn’t often, the imp would twist his tail around his waist and under his shirt. The imp wore neo-Victorian apparel. He said he was from the era, but Bradley figured this was a usual spirit’s lies.

It’d just stopped raining and Xaekus had placed a towel on the bench to sit on, lest he cover his trousers in mud. The familiar was exceedingly stuffy in character. He couldn’t stand dirt or disorganized affairs. Bune had given Bradley the familiar in exchange for a rare painting obtained in a not-so-legal affair. Bradley didn’t think to need the familiar, but Bune said they could keep contact easier without constant calling and messaging from each other. Xaekus was seeking his own affairs and certainly didn’t mind hanging around the handsome specimen Bradley was considered by most spirits.

Although the familiar was usually very high-strung, Xaekus had an insatiable hunger for the flesh. It wasn’t that he wanted to eat humans, he wanted to enjoy their capability for sexual pleasure. Reportedly (by hearsay amongst the denizens that neighbored Bradley in Chelsea, NY) Xaekus was the first to jump on the assignment of helping Lust Mage Bradley M. Rourke. Apparently the spirit wanted a flesh body- which was by no means an easy task. Xaekus said he’d worked with many different poets, artists, and other disorganized talent-ridden people. Bradley certainly enjoyed giving small offerings of semen to his familiar. The prim little bugger would completely drop the façade of personality he had, enjoying every last drop in semi-materialism between this world and others.

Finally a small glint of the veil shimmered on the other side of the station’s road. Bradley had been attempting to find it for almost an hour now. He got up and grabbed his suitcase. It was at least two in the morning and nobody was in the station anymore. Xaekus had just finished asking about his skills pleasing his master.

“Not right now, Xaekus. Return to your abode while I find a place to leave a visitor’s offering. You’ll get a taste of my golden seed soon enough.”

Xaekus grumbled as he watched Bradley’s lithe body wisp across the now empty road. “As you wish, Sir.” The familiar responded.

#

Bradley wore blue tweed. He often wore the expensive suit to impose the fear a stylish business man can. It was the sort of magic normal people used all the time. He preferred light blue because it made the intimidation of a suit softer without losing its fashionable potential. He pulled out a ring and broach from his breast pocket and put them both on. He almost always used the ring for his practices, but the broach was a symbol that showed off many things; his skill, his power, his respect, etc.

The gentleman walked into a clearing between a cornfield, a forest, and a pond. There seemed to be an old fire pit close to a swing that dangled from a lazy oak tree. Bradley found the correct spot to leave his offering and pulled out the sheet on which he’d do so. It resembled a great picnic blanket, aside from the strange symbols drawn on it.

Xaekus vibrated inside his little bottle and quickly slid out when ordered by his master. Bradley looked over to him and told him to wait. Xaekus was well aware he needed to follow such orders but drooled knowing his master would soon need sexual release. Finally Bradley spoke. He first used an ancient tongue to prepare his space, then he began his mantra. The sheet of cloth seemed to flatten out like a table; its magic circles and special pentagrams glowed a little in a white and red aura before returning to normal.

“Dearest spirits, elementals, demons, faeries, and angels of this place. I seek to maintain an abode on your lands. I will leave your lands unharmed as much as I can- and I can do much. I ask for your blessing, as I consecrate this circle so that you may partake in the feast I prepare for you,” He said as his ancient mantra ended.

A blue wisp giggled as it moved the swing back and forth. A pair of green eyes swam out of the pond’s deep waters. The ashes in the old fire pit let out a small, jaggedly shaped being whom grinned a long, red smile. Other beings took note of the interesting human that stood at this crossroad as well.

“I give you the prime force of creation. Enjoy this gift with the other two I bring,” Bradley said, throwing a bundle of burning herbs into the rusted fire pit. The pit released a beautiful aroma. The mage then pulled out a small bottle of liquor he’d bought at the train station in New York. It was small but expensive for its quality. He let the liquor spill over the grass. More beings came to see the spectacle.

“Come, come and partake in this feast.” Bradley said. He smiled and took off his crisp jacket. He handed it to Xaekus, whom placed it on the suitcase. Bradley began chanting ancient words again as he unbuttoned his shirt. Xaekus wisped between the normal world and the next as he looked to undress his master, starting with his belt.

“My seed forms the last part of the feast. Accept the forces of creation within it,” Bradley said. Xaekus had quickly undressed his master. His own were a simple charade, like most characteristics of this familiar’s kind. They fizzled away, like different colors of smog.

Bradley sat himself down with his legs open- he was now naked. Although a mage, Bradley had to keep a constant eye on his body and beauty. His magic was not respected by most of magic-users, but it was very powerful. This was especially true with beautiful sorceresses and handsome mages like Bradley. He was very well toned and carried very little fat to hide his toned musculature. Some spirits vibrated into the normal world as they grew excited to see him play with himself. Xaekus trembled, waiting for orders. The familiar almost salivated.

“My consort, my familiar for this visit. Let him come in me close to his world, so I may release thrice powerfully in mine. The essence of this shall be yours to enjoy,” Bradley said, keeping his voice steady as he jerked himself slowly.

Xaekus almost growled as he flew to his master and kissed him. He seemed to stretch as his master’s magic pushed his potentials into manifestation. Xaekus became longer, proportionately fitting to the newer height, hiding the visage of an imp he mostly carried as a servant. He loved the flavor of his master’s lips as his long tongue played around, finally tasting a man’s mouth. Bradley moaned a bit; there was little to do about the emotions brought on by flesh. Xaekus could feel him manifesting what could be considered flesh; at least half way so.

Xaekus’s body began to widen now. He was very thin and had no muscle when in his spirit-form. He could almost feel the meat of his body form and begin stretching, growing. His excitement made him feel the echo of a real pulse- probably his master’s. The first thing he could feel was his back growing muscularity- quickly overcoming the size of the rest of his body. His now growing hands became thick as they rubbed his master’s body. Xaekus knew this was only an echo of the real world but he didn’t care. He wanted it badly.

Bradley pushed his ringed hand on the familiar’s chest, which had become rounder and heaved with the air from his own lungs. Xaekus may have become taller and bigger, but he still obeyed the will set unto him by his master. Xaekus stood and materialized- he now wisped very little and could enjoy almost all of Bradley’s reality. Bradley spoke in the ancient tongue again, rubbing his hand around to poke the massive familiar’s physique.

Xaekus seemed like a ‘light-weight bodybuilder’, as the normal people called them. His skin had become bluer and his tail had lengthened. His face had now become gruffer and square, masculine like the rest of his body. His pectorals were now round with sinew, like large plaques that hung to his wide shoulders; they stretched his blue-tinted nipples. His arms hung a bit away from him, and his hands looked big enough to fit Bradley’s head inside. The blue being’s lats kept them from touching his sides and made him v-shaped. Xaekus’ phallus had become a long, fat appendage that hung low, between two thick legs. Bradley felt his heartbeat excite as he saw the familiar’s legs standing apart from how thick they had become. Xaekus looked comfortable with his legs apart, with space enough that his muscle didn’t rub against itself.

Bradley rubbed his hand up and down his familiar’s perfect buttocks. The ‘imp’ had an ass resembling two large cantaloupes, almost perfect spheres aside from the body they were attached to. Bradley certainly enjoyed the perks of being a mage of his kind, and toying with sentience like Xaekus’ was one of the best for him. Xaekus quivered as his master walked around and around him, observing everything. He liked when his master flicked his nipples or rubbed his almost-material muscle.

The mage finally stopped in front of him and grabbed onto an egg-sized testicle. Xaekus whimpered as he felt the material world almost anchored him. Even though it was mostly magic simulating flesh, Xaekus hungered for the sensations that humans enjoyed like this. Fluids like semen and blood carried so much essence and power, but his favorite was the seed of a man. It tasted the best and felt the most wonderful to obtain. Bradley squeezed his low hanging testicle many times, seeing the huge erection begin to pulsate upward and upward. The spirts all vibrated closer to the mage’s reality as the essence of the first two offerings fed them. The offerings helped them manifest enough visage that Bradley could notice what they looked like.

The ashen spirit was indeed a fire-being, possibly ill-tempered. It seemed to want to get in on the action of Bradley and his familiar, but it stepped no closer than a meter. The circles of the blanket had created a barrier that pushed away everything Bradley didn’t want inside. The ashen creature didn’t mind; the show itself was very exciting.

“Kiss me, slave.” Bradley said, pulling on both a nipple and testicle of Xaekus’. He always managed to keep his straight face. He would keep his chin somewhat high, almost looking down at his familiar even though it was taller.

His familiar moaned and followed orders. Bradley let himself be picked up and laid down by Xaekus to frot. Xaekus gladly thrust his hips back and forth, releasing essence onto his own master, making it slick and wet. Bradley moaned a bit before beginning to speak the words that had begun his ritual, cranking the wheel of energy in the place over and over. He lifted his legs, revealing a smooth, clean pucker that Xaekus desperately craved. The familiar gladly rubbed against it with his fat member and tried sticking it in. Bradley laughed and whispered an incantation that placed him closer to the veil, close enough that Xaekus would not fizzle away with as he tried to push his cock in.

Bradley’s normal human hole opened up and took the massive member’s head. He couldn’t help but groan as it stretched his tiny hole. Xaekus moaned as he could feel the semblance of organs push pre through his shaft. He had to whimper as it covered his swollen head- making it easier to move into the slender mage. Finally he pushed it all in- making Bradley gasp. Xaekus loved the feeling inside of his master. It was warm, tight, and now slick. The large being moaned as he felt himself actually grow more. He was so close to reality. His balls swelled as his cock widened in the already cramp spaces of his master’s. He felt his legs widening with more power, almost ripping like real tissue, then rebuilding itself quickly enough to please his sensations. His abdomen felt as if it was being grown into a brick wall. It was tiny in comparison to his ballooning legs and torso.

Xaekus grabbed onto his nipples and tugged as his pectorals stretched more and more. His arms began to move upward as his back –and lats- widened and pushed. He moaned loudly, lowly, as his biceps thickened. His massive pectorals jutted out, stretching his nips to the size of a large coin.

“I cannot contain it, Master!” Xaekus yelped.

“T-too bad,” Bradley stammered slightly. He himself felt a cock thicken inside of him enough to rip a normal human apart. He was luckily vibrating between realities, where his body would not be affected to injury.

“Pl-please, Sir! It’s too much!” Xaekus screamed.

Bradley smiled and lifted his hand, showing off the ring on his finger. It glowed as the hand reached for the familiar’s left nipple. Xaekus yelped as the mage’s fingers burned him. He loved the sensation but knew it was still a warning.

“I will tell you when and where you shall do my bidding, slave.” Bradley said in a single, quick breath. He tried to maintain composure (as much as feasible, anyway) while this massive being fucked him. It felt amazing, as if he was almost flying- but he could not let himself loose to these powers. More of the spirits manifested- some even used more than their share of energy from the offerings. Many were masculine forces, forming enough shape to resemble men as well. Of course, each was different, some with wings, some with horns, or some with strange shapes that obscured what kind of spirits they were. They all wanted to enjoy the spectacle and certainly partake if possible. The circle disallowed this too.

Now Bradley wanted to smile once more. He certainly had their attention and now he was prepared to give them a show. He began to moan loudly. Bradley knew he was slender and this made it very easy to seem submissive if necessary. He always carried around a few potions to change his body momentarily if need be, but he often found it more efficient to stay this way. Potions were also expensive to make, so he tried to use them sparingly.

Some of the well-formed beings began to- ‘stroke themselves’ if that is the appropriate term. There is little way of explaining this aside from what Xaekus tried to do often already. Bradley was now sweating profusely from both the energy of the area and Xaekus. His skin glistened and showed off that he was indeed a toned gentleman, just not built. He pulled his back farther back, towards his head, so he could fondle his servant’s pectorals. Xaekus whimpered more, he wanted release. His neck had thickened and his voice was deeper, bellowing with every moan and whine.

“You like this, slave?” asked Bradley, almost stammering from the rhythm Xaekus caused with his hips.

“Yes, master!” bellowed his minion.

“Xaekus, who feeds you? Who maintains your trapped existence?” asked Bradley. He moaned between questions.

“You, master!” yelped Xaekus. He could feel muscle -now in reality- tearing and rebuilding. The pain felt amazing.

“You like fucking this, you pathetic amalgam of magic and spirit?” asked Bradley. He didn’t like to be rude, but he knew how Xaekus loved to be humiliated, especially in front of weaker spirit-forms.

“Yes, master! I am only yours, master!” cried Xaekus, feeling his skin almost completely formed under his fingers.

Bradley let out one more grin before speaking a great command.

“Enter me, spirit Xaekus, through mortal release.”

Xaekus jutted once more into Bradley’s ass. Jizzum gushed out of Bradley as Xaekus cried out. Xaekus yelled and yelled every time he let out an orgasm of energy. Sadly, as Xaekus knew beforehand, He entered Bradley’s body in spirit, losing his near-corporeal form altogether. He could only enjoy flesh orgasm for a bit before his job destroyed a wonderful dream. Bradley tried to hold onto consciousness, for the next part would be sensationally difficult to stay in control with.

Bradley’s enchantment ended and he sat in the circle. The spirits he’d conjured stared, excited and waiting to see what would happen next. The ashen being had actually formed a fairly substantial form to enjoy the ceremony. Bradley would feel flattered, if he were paying attention. The first part of the ‘feast’ had just ended- the second ready to begin.

Part 2 – Ceremony End and Misconduct

Bradley fell to his back, feeling Xaekus inside of his lower body. Bradley was about nine inches hard, but he already felt Xaekus pushing this limit. Bradley felt his arm creep to his buttocks, knowing Xaekus affected his mind. His familiar was still a servant under loose contract, and this meant he did not mind sending his master through a bit of hell should the chance arise.

Bradley knew that often these kinds of ceremonies -if not controlled properly- would result in a large loss of magic on foolish things like muscle growth and limb enhancement. The magic ring prevented most of this unless Bradley wanted it so, but this was hard to decide. The flesh wants what it wants. Bradley felt some of his blood rush around his body, as muscle wanted to tear and grow against his will. Xaekus growled as he guided the un-ringed hand towards his master’s buttocks. Bradley moaned as Xaekus made him play with his asshole. The enchantment that placed him close to Xaekus’ reality had ended; this was very real. He fingered himself as he felt a constant, powerful pulse go through his cock. His concentration wavered as he felt his legs and biceps tear a bit. He cried in pain as they slowly rebuilt, resulting in a beautiful addition of tone to his body.

“Fuck,” whispered Bradley, trying to concentrate. He needed a massive amount of energy to feed so many guests.

“I like feeling your insides with these fingers,” growled Xaekus. They reached deep, looking for the special spot that would weaken even a powerful mage like Bradley. The spirits thoroughly enjoyed what was happening. They possibly didn’t know Bradley was losing control of the ceremony, or didn’t care.

“I’m going to blow you up big, master, so you can barely walk and will always want to fuck. I know you’ve been holding in your lovely juice for the last few days; you’ll break easily soon enough,” the spirit whispered, almost evilly. Bradley’s shadow-self enjoyed the idea, especially since Bradley had never held in his seed for this long.

The Lust Mage knew he needed to act quickly before losing concentration, or he’d be spending lots of resources sizing down and regaining his wits. The magic ring could do no more for now, as it only prevented possession. It did nothing when a person was possessed. Bradley had placed a small bottle of an expelling elixir inside his jacket. He just needed to reach over and get it and he’d be ready to finish the ritual.

It wasn’t there.

Xaekus laughed.

“Master, when you weren’t looking, since you told me to arrange your clothes neatly I placed them at the edge of the circle. Whatever you need you might have to get after the ceremony,” chortled the familiar.

Bradley looked over and saw the jacket folded neatly only a foot or two out of his reach. He moaned as his Xaekus-possessed hand pushed two fingers apart, stretching his now-very-real asshole open. He felt himself losing more concentration as his pectorals tore a bit and began growing. He reached out with his ringed hand towards the jacket.

Bradley felt his butt begin rounding outward painfully. His fingers were pushed outward by this, luckily. His calves tore quickly, rounding out as he curled his toes in ecstasy. Bradley’s terribly shadow-self wanted to cause him to let go to desire.

“I love your cute butt, master,” said Xaekus, “and I want to make it feel better than anything ever has when I have a body, right after it gets big and muscular too.”

Bradley desperately pulled with his now tightening right arm towards the jacket. His shoulders ached as they rounded out. He wanted to twist and fold into himself as his abs tore themselves and built a set of eight alabaster bricks. It felt as if claws were tearing through his insides, but he wanted more. He clenched and successfully hardened the job for Xaekus. His familiar growled.

“When I’m done, you’ll regret everything you’re causing, Xaekus,” stammered Bradley. He could not hold on much longer.

Xaekus groaned as he could not get inside his master easily. “No matter, sire,” Xaekus said,” I think I’ll move onto something else we both want more of.”

The possessed hand reached over to touch Bradley’s ball sack. It squeezed hard, causing Bradley to finally scream. Bradley felt like lead as he saw the jacket lying so close to him, yet so far.

“Master, I know what I want to make massive first.”

The mage moaned as he tried to concentrate grab the jacket. He now felt what was happening in a slow, steady heartbeat. He only enjoyed physical manifestation when he had control, and he had good reason to. As his right hand quivered to finally clasp onto the jacket, his left pinched his nipple.

Bradley couldn’t contain his composure and moaned fully as something tingled in the tissue of his cock.

“I’m going to grow your cock enough that you can suck it yourself, sir. You won’t have to because I’ll always do it, but it’s a good option.” Laughed Xaekus.

Bradley felt the pulse growing his cock. Each pulse made his red cock grow slightly. Bradley could no longer keep himself in check and his cock was beginning to grow steadily. Within the next minute, Bradley’s nine inches had lengthened to ten. He gasped as his left hand played with his now extremely-sensitive nipples. Eleven inches.

Bigger, sir. I want it huge.”

He moaned as pre literally dripped all over his abs. Twelve. He felt the thickness of his phallus widen. His testicles were swelling up quickly to the size that Xaekus had before. Thirteen. The possessed hand rubbed pre over his chest, flicking his nipples to make him whimper in ecstasy.

“Just give in, sire. You are mine.”

The Lust Mage felt his cock now begin growing in massive pulses. He felt light headed as he finally grabbed onto the jacket and pulled it over. His right hand stopped as he screamed. His cock had jutted out fourteen inches and quickly went to sixteen. His cock now looked to be about as thick as a soda can, veiny and carrying a pulsing mushroom head. Bradley clamored as ecstasy made him blur his vision. He fiddled around the pockets of the suit jacket and finally found the bottle.

Xaekus roared. Bradley’s now rock hard abdomen allowed him to twist upward as he popped the bottle open. Xaekus pleaded his master to allow the chaos to go on.

“Oh, my dearest Xaekus, this is not going to hurt. It’s going to feel good,” panted Bradley as he opened his mouth and let the bottle pour a blue liquid out. Bradley swallowed some but could not help but let it dribble onto his chest. Xaekus twisted his master’s nipple causing Bradley to choke up a little. Bradley’s massive cock now reached twenty-two inches as his orange-sized balls squeezed. Xaekus moaned and his energy vibrated- Bradley hadn’t lied about the elixir.

The Lust Mage felt his massive balls squeeze tight- setting off a great fountain of sweet, creamy semen. Bradley screamed in ecstasy as the great shot sprayed and sprayed into the air, landing on his face. He shouted in pleasure to the spirits. Most of the un-shaped spirits all spun around the circle, enjoying the gold Bradley had offered them. The ones who had basically formed released their own bits of energy and flew to receive his. He finally grabbed his enormous dick with both hands and kept spewing. He jerked upward as more and more semen shot out onto his stomach and legs. It landed everywhere, covering him. He groaned as he licked his lips. He hated to be anything but humble but his semen tasted almost as sweet as honey.

Bradley whispered a few ancient words as Xaekus vibrated away from his body.

“Now that ye have enjoyed my offering, I close my temple and sanctuary. I ask that you all leave me be for now. Should I seek your help, or should you seek mine, we shall be allies.” Bradley panted, trying to collect his thoughts. The spirts all flitted away to their appropriate homes.

“Y-you aren’t upset, are you, sire?” sniveled Xaekus.

Bradley’s lips smiled. He opened his mouth as his finger slid on his semen covered, now fairly muscled body. He began whispering a chant that made the familiar shiver and squirm.

“I beg forgiveness, m-m-master!” yelped Xaekus.

Bradley spoke louder as Xaekus’ form vibrated profusely. The Lust Mage lifted his ringed hand and covered his right eye. He positioned his left hand in the form of silence, as if to shush Xaekus up.

The Lust Mage then whispered in one swift breath, “By the powers that I have grown from the All-Spark, I seal thee once more, XAEKUS.”

The familiar’s semi-human shape (however impish it was now that the ceremony was over) tore apart like ribbons of many different colors. Some for his skin, some for his little crop of hair. Xaekus screamed out as his shredded form flew to his master’s bags. In they went. Bradley crawled over to the bag and pulled out the small vial that was the home for Xaekus. He smiled and licked his wrist. He huffed a bit more before falling over and then passing out. He was exhausted.

Bradley opened his eyes and saw the stars twinkling above. He looked for the constellations as he lay on his fabric circle of magic. The come had long dried, leaving him in a terrible need of a bath. He looked over to his Xaekus’ tiny little bottle and laughed once more.

“Of course you please me, Xaekus. But before I return you to Bune or find you an appropriate vessel, you’re going to learn some discipline. I always call the shots, and for the next few days, I will be placing some spiked hot-foot powder in your home.” He said, rolling himself up in his magic circle cloth. They were at least fifteen miles away from the road and station, he’d have to worry about getting to his motel later.

“No, sir, please don’t do that! Normal hot-foot powder is actually nice, but the stuff-“

“I very well know what it does, Xaekus. I designed it myself. You’ll be itching and twitching for weeks. Serves you right for losing sight of who is in charge here.” Bradley said, pulling up his fancy clothes under his head as a pillow.

“I just get so excited, sir. If you gift me with a body, I will enjoy muscles the most of all the things bodies have to offer.” whined Xaekus.

“I know. I hope the effects of your foolishness will wear off by tomorrow morning.” Bradley said, almost forgetting a flaccid eleven inch dong was coiled by a mammoth ball sack.

“Master, I won’t ever do it again.” Xaekus said, a tiny little glint in his vial-home.

“That best be true, if you don’t want me to banish you to the Abyss.” Bradley said, falling asleep.

“Oh, Sir, I never want to leave your side, even if I have a body. You are perfect.” Xaekus said.

“Flattery will get you nowhere. Rest now, you did a wonderful job aside from the terrible misconduct at the end. I will punish you appropriately in the morning.” Bradley said, lifting the cloth over his neck.

“Oh, Master, you must be exhausted.” Xaekus said, sitting inside the red vial.

“Yes, so shut up. I’m not going to banish you, all right? As much as you misbehaved, it was still very pleasing in its own right. Now go to bed, you lowly cock-loving imp. Besides, I like your company, no matter how split of a personality you have.” Bradley snapped.

“Y-yes, sir!” yelped the familiar.

“If you behave for a week after punishment, I’ll shorten your sentence by half, so only two weeks. And I’ll even give you a mix of my seed with your favorite tobacco smudge.” Bradley whispered, rubbing his muscles with a little bit of guilt and a lot of joy.

“Oh, affirmative, master, sir. Anything for you. I’d do anything for you. As long as you don’t punish me so long,” said Xaekus, “and as long as you keep me.”

END TALE I

Endnotes-

This is my first full story. I will be using Bradley again in other stories, as indicated by the title of this story. I worry that there won't ALWAYS be extravagant muscle growth in all the stories and that might cause a disinterest in readers. What do you guys think? Thank you so much for your time in reading this and please DO comment your feedback, thoughts, or ideas about other stories that may come up with these themes. :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 21

Very very nicely done. ^_^

I personally do not really like the names Bradley calls the imp. But reading through the story it seems that the familiar does like being called names and all. So I'll look past that. ^_^

But aside from that this story has immense potential (prolly litterally depending on the growth in all the next parts. xD lol) and I am very curious to see how events will unfold. ^_^

I ak guessing here though. But my guess is that when Bradley's familiar gets an actual body, that little bradley will no longer be in any control. >;3 At least I hope so.

• Upvote 1

Very very nicely done. ^_^

I personally do not really like the names Bradley calls the imp. But reading through the story it seems that the familiar does like being called names and all. So I'll look past that. ^_^

But aside from that this story has immense potential (prolly litterally depending on the growth in all the next parts. xD lol) and I am very curious to see how events will unfold. ^_^

I ak guessing here though. But my guess is that when Bradley's familiar gets an actual body, that little bradley will no longer be in any control. >;3 At least I hope so.

Thanks so much for looking at my work. Yeah, I didn't really like Brad treating his 'slave' verbally that way, but I did try to make it seem as if it was part of the show. (Xak definitely has that submissiveness to him, if any) I also think Xak should get the upper hand somewhere in the future- but there are lots of tales to be had when a Lust Mage is around!  :lol: I might even do a sort of 'voting' system similar to the ones used by artists recently. I could have people vote for what theme, bodyparts, and other things need focusing  :P But that's for later. I express again my gratitude, I didn't think anyone would like it. 

Great Story! I was almost sad that Xaekus didn't manage to outwit his master. If he had I doubt Bradley would be very interesting in future tales as he would be the imp's love slave. 

• Upvote 1

This was a very well done, very hot story. I loved that Xaekus managed to tweak Bradley in the ways I would've tweaked him.

Thanks for posting, and I can't wait to read more.

• Upvote 2

Great Story! I was almost sad that Xaekus didn't manage to outwit his master. If he had I doubt Bradley would be very interesting in future tales as he would be the imp's love slave. 

Hahah, I see that Xak is much more popular than Bradley so far. Sadly Brad is sort of the catalyst for all the Lust Mage stories as they tend to revolve around him.  :P I think I'll make a less witty mage that definitely falls prey to Xak's perversions, but I'm not sure. Thanks so much for commenting, I really appreciate the support!

• Upvote 1

This was a very well done, very hot story. I loved that Xaekus managed to tweak Bradley in the ways I would've tweaked him.

Thanks for posting, and I can't wait to read more.

I actually didn't have much growth on Brad in the first few drafts, but I figured he needed a little oomph too. Stay tuned, the TLM series should expand into a rich world soon enough.

Thanks so much for looking at my work. Yeah, I didn't really like Brad treating his 'slave' verbally that way, but I did try to make it seem as if it was part of the show. (Xak definitely has that submissiveness to him, if any) I also think Xak should get the upper hand somewhere in the future- but there are lots of tales to be had when a Lust Mage is around! :lol: I might even do a sort of 'voting' system similar to the ones used by artists recently. I could have people vote for what theme, bodyparts, and other things need focusing :P But that's for later. I express again my gratitude, I didn't think anyone would like it.

I am glad to hear that you agree with me but I do think it will be fun to see what will happen next and all. ^_^

Well: you could develop a slightly different relationship between them. More like friends with benefits then master & slave. ^^; Or maybe master and pet should you want to keep a master subordinate kind of relationship between them. Or maybe bradley only gives Xak control when having sex and when sex is over Xak will return to being submissive? ^_^ this has so many possibilities and so much potential. ^_^

Thanks so much for looking at my work. Yeah, I didn't really like Brad treating his 'slave' verbally that way, but I did try to make it seem as if it was part of the show. (Xak definitely has that submissiveness to him, if any) I also think Xak should get the upper hand somewhere in the future- but there are lots of tales to be had when a Lust Mage is around! :lol: I might even do a sort of 'voting' system similar to the ones used by artists recently. I could have people vote for what theme, bodyparts, and other things need focusing :P But that's for later. I express again my gratitude, I didn't think anyone would like it.

I am glad to hear that you agree with me but I do think it will be fun to see what will happen next and all. ^_^

Well: you could develop a slightly different relationship between them. More like friends with benefits then master & slave. ^^; Or maybe master and pet should you want to keep a master subordinate kind of relationship between them. Or maybe bradley only gives Xak control when having sex and when sex is over Xak will return to being submissive? ^_^ this has so many possibilities and so much potential. ^_^

• Upvote 1

I have a pretty good idea where I'm going with the next tale. Xak will go on the shelf w/Brad, as I want to develop the world a bit more and expand on it for future references, etc.

I have a pretty good idea where I'm going with the next tale. Xak will go on the shelf w/Brad, as I want to develop the world a bit more and expand on it for future references, etc.

I see. ^_^ I'm very much looking forward to learn more about this story's wprld. ^^