Part 4: http://muscle-growth...ars-cub-part-4/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth...ars-cub-part-5/ 

Part 6: http://muscle-growth...ars-cub-part-6/

Part 7: http://muscle-growth...ars-cub-part-7/

Part 8: http://muscle-growth...ars-cub-part-8/

Part 9: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3050-the-bears-cub-part-9/

The Bear’s Cub Part 10

“WHERE’S MY CUB!!!”

It was silent as I, Toxic, and Donut stood in the living room, the call of Bear cutting whatever was happening off. The air was thick with anticipation as we waited for someone to get in but no one did. I looked at Donut and he gave me a look to go check out what was up with Bear. I tip toed around the corner as if a live tiger was around the corner waiting for me to pounce but, instead, there was nothing there. I walked to the front door and everything seemed fine. Well, all except that there was an ungodly shadow at the door. It was really a trick of the light but, when I squinted, I realized that the door itself was crème colored. The space at the front door was filled with crème but it was also filled with white…. fabric? My eyes practically bulged out of their sockets as I realized that the door was wide open and there should have been a front porch to the house in the view.

The door itself had to be roughly 8 feet tall due to its extremely tall occupants but it looked like something was lodged into it. I jumped back and needed the wall for support when the massive blockage moved and bear’s big, bearded face appeared.

“Fuck! It’s like a dwarf house!” came the heavy bass of Bear’s voice. My ears vibrated and I thought that the house actually shook around me with the power of his voice. Bear had a big smile on his face that was only 100 times more handsome with the help of his beautiful brown eyes and big beard. “You mind if big ‘ol me comes to play, Cub?” he teased. My cock was hard and obvious with my briefs as the only means to cover it. I didn’t even question the extra, though minimal, increase in size beneath my undergarment as I was more concerned with the moving wall at the door.

“Bear…. you’re so…… big” I said thoughtlessly as I actually grabbed my cock and watched him crouch.

“Yeah, and Big Ol’ Bear wants to play with his little pups!”

With that, Bear pulled in his shoulders and tried to slip his way through the door. 2 extra inches of excess Bear declared no dice as the house shook a little pushing Bear back.

“Shit. I might have to break the door down” he said as he pulled back and studied the door. My cock was hard and angry as I watched Bear try to fit himself through the door. Thankfully, while laying on his side and wiggling his way in, Bear’s width made it through the door with a few feet to spare. I dared to wonder what would have happened if Bear had been any bigger in his attempt to get inside. Bear got off his knees and I just watch him reach higher and higher and higher till his head was hovering beneath the 10 foot ceiling. Bear was definitely a big customer as he filled much of the space in front of me. Bear smiled down at me and scratched his hairy stomach beneath his new shirt only for the bicep to tear.

“Shit! This was the biggest thing they had at Buck’s Big and Tall” he said as he reached over and released a chorus of tears and straining noises trying to reached for the first tear. All of the clothes Bear was wearing was falling apart like tissue paper trying to contain the big, bulging muscles he had wrapped in them. Muscles with definition from hell flexed and bulged with even the slightest movement at Bear’s command. I was really using the wall to support my weight now as I couldn’t control my cock, pushing against the tight briefs like an angry beast. Bear giggled a heavy, throaty chuckle as he saw me strain watching him destroy his clothes.

“Mmmm, looks like my little ol’ Cub wants a piece of Papa Bear, huh?”

Bear stopped trying to stop his shirt from tearing and he came over to me. Bending the 2 foot distance in height to look me in the eyes. I was breathing roughly trying to contain myself in his presence. Bear’s eyes were so controlling and knowingly looking into me. He had a smile on his face as though he were fully aware that he had me on a leash. I think he knew. He closed in and I felt his bearded face touch my neck. With a gasp, I tried to collect myself but it was becoming useless. I would have let Bear take right there, regardless of the fact that Donut and Toxic were still in the other room. That didn’t happen, however, as Bear leaned into my ear and used his power to his advantage.

“Get the other pups from the car, Cub.”

I practically sprinted at his command. My body was moving before I could really think. We were in a town of houses where other college goers could see me sprinting on the lawn in my underwear but I didn’t care. I had to get to the other pups NOW.

I was going to open the door when I realized the Hummer was rocking like it was on a spring board. I could hear it jostle from front to back trying to contain what was happening inside. I treaded carefully to the door and opened. What I saw had me leaking pre into my little briefs.

Inside, a frenzy of sex was going on in the back seat. Muscles were going everywhere as a much bigger Taker, Balls, Hare, and Slugger were inside and kissing each other in their new clothes. None of them were wearing clothes big enough to conceal their physiques and I wasn’t complaining. They were over each other with aggressive kissing sessions and rough crotch rubbing like the horny college guys they were as they each tried to practically become united beings in everything from switching partners to making out to 4 way kisses. The air in the space was hot and their gasps, moans, and growls weren’t any less hot. It was like ferocious beasts having feral sex as each one got a taste of each other. Crotches rubbed crotches, chests pressed chests, arms touched arms to everything else. It was wild and I wanted nothing more but to be apart.

It was 4 minutes before anyone registered I was there.

“Hey, Cub” Hare said through rapid breath as Taker was kissing him from his chest down, his fish net tank top looking tight against his body. “You want to play too?”

I was so close to accepting the invitation when Bear’s gaze filled my mind.

“Bear wants us all together.”

All the pups in the car suddenly stopped, looked at me like I’d just told them there was raining money, and then quickly shuffled to get out of the car. I jumped out of the way as Taker and Hare came out first, their size struggling to fit out of the car door at the same time before they dashed across the lawn. Balls and Slugger were following suit, both of them yanking up their shorts quickly without damaging their hefty merchandise.

I quickly jogged safter them as I saw the last pup enter the house with my cock bouncing with the movement. I was quick to try and make it into the living room but I hit a wall. Well, not a wall exactly. More like a blockage of big, muscled pups waiting outside the perimeter of the living room. I tried to move some big biceps or back muscles out of my way or try to get around them but it wasn’t any use. I was the runt of the litter after all. Only when I was able to get around Hare was I able to make out what was happening.

Bear was in the living room, his form nearly pressed against the high ceiling with his mass and Donut standing beside him looking a fraction as massive. That much muscle was unbelievable on one person.

“Now, Toxic, I thought we talked about this. No fucking with my Baby Cub. You’ve been very naughty for the past few days, huh?”

Bear sounded calm, upset, and amused at the same time as his heavy voice rumbled in our ears. It felt a lot he was playing with Toxic using his words. Of course, he wasn’t using them alone as we all watched him hold Toxic up on the ceiling. Even with all of his new muscles, Toxic was being held clear off and parallel to the ground the way someone would hold a board of plywood above ground with one hand. I couldn’t make it out from my perspective but Bear’s position for Toxic coincidentally was happening with Toxic still in the buff. His new, weighted cock was hanging like a fixture from the ceiling. It was hard and reddened with Toxic’s excitement and he wasn’t hiding it. Bear saw this and smiled at Toxic’s erection and grabbed it, making the big, smaller man quiver.

“Oh, so you were just horny, huh? That’s funny, I only gave Slugger permission to play with my Baby Cub. Slugger? Did I give anyone else permission to play with Baby Cub?”

“No, Bear” came Slugger’s deep voice in a kind of manly squeak. Bear looked up at Toxic again, who was squirming against the Bear’s grip.

“Well, you know what that means. I can do whatever I want to you till I feel you’ve been punished.”

Toxic’s eyebrows raised and he stopped struggling in Bear’s grip. Bear lightly smacked Toxic on the face.

“Luckily, I’m fucking pissed and fucking horny at the same time. So you get the package.”

Laughing came all over the room as Bear let Toxic down and threw him into Donut’s grip. “Get him ready” Bear said as he ripped the taters of his shirt clean off and dug his big hand into his tight white shorts. They looked like they were just begging to be released from his body. Donut had a big smile on his face as he held Toxic’s forearms from behind and took him over to the couch. Toxic put up a fight but it looked half assed. Balls and Taker went over and helped Donut in holding Taker down as they placed him firmly on the couch. Balls took out a bottle of lube from one of his big pockets and put all over his hand before going right for the kill. I gasped as I watched that big hand go right for Toxic’s bubbled ass and pulled it apart easily.

“Mmmm, and it looks like your big and ripe, too” Donut said as he watched Balls shift his hand deeper.

“Don’t bite your tongue” Taker chimed in as he continued to hold down Toxic’s back. Toxic moaned and groaned with pain and pleasure as his ass was widened by Balls’ big hands. Meanwhile, my cock was still hard and soaking my briefs. I wasn’t alone, though. Slugger and Hare already had their pants around their ankles and their muscular legs were in bold relief as they reached down for their cocks. I gasped at the new size they coveted. They were both atleast 20% than before! Which was saying a lot for Slugger! Slugger had claimed to 16 inches of cock between those big, baseball playing legs! Now, it looked like he could sprout a little bigger before tearing an ass open. It was almost like I was looking at an actual baseball bat!

Slugger saw me and gave a handsome grin. “Don’t worry. If you want we can play and I’ll be gentler than Bear will be.” Slugger grabbed his new cock in that jock-y fashion. I wanted to lick every visible part of him but I was torn as Hare kissed my neck from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing my ass against his crotch, his leather pants pulled wide open so I could feel his big cock swell against me. That’s when we heard the first squeal from Toxic. We stopped what we were doing and watched as Bear struggled with his pants.

“Shit, these things are so damn small!” he roared as he tried his best to get whatever was in his garments out. “Fuck it” he said simply and grabbed his pants with a big hand. A tear rang out as Bear revealed his naked body and his cock fell like the beast that it was, smacking a truly massive thigh as it’s soft form was revealed. Everyone mouth dropped at the beast Bear was coveting. It looked like Bear was connected to a fleshy anaconda as a massive cock reached down and made it to his knee in length! It had to be nearly 2 feet long and still not even semi hard. “That’s more like it” Bear said as he grabbed his balls and hefted his big package. Even his hands weren’t able to contain the cum filled orbs between his legs. I saw it as a miracle his pants could have held on to two melons like those.

“I liked how big I was before all this swelling happened but I kinda like this, too” he said with a chuckle as he walked over to the vulnerable Toxic, his cock swinging heavily and probably displacing a lot of wind with it’s mass. It looked like it was big enough to challenge and easily defeat my bicep in width.

“And let me clarify, no one’s getting shared time after this. This is just to take the edge off. We’re still not going to play together until next Saturday, understood?”

Nods were all around as Bear smiled and stood over the couch like a ferocious beast. “You know, Toxic, I remember when you were the runt. I remember how Slugger opened you up for me when I saw smaller. How’d he do it again? Ah, I remember.”

Bear leaned over the couch and his arms for support as he grabbed his cock and aimed it at Toxic’s opening. “Hang on.”

Toxic began to moan and squeal and gasp as his ass was penetrated by the nearly apple sized head of Bear’s cock. He was testing the boundaries of Toxic’s ass as Bear pressed deeper and deeper with his cock still soft. “Oh yeah. That’s the spot. Open wide.”

Toxic tensed and relaxed rapidly as he tried to make his ride less of a chore. His ass was being stretched by the size that Bear was pressing into him but, very slower, he was taking all that he could into his ass. “You’re definitely not as roomy as any of the other pups, Pipsqueak, but that’s OK. I like it this tight sometimes.”

Toxic gave a grunt in response as he tried to give Bear all the room he could. Bear wasn’t even half way in and he was spreading Toxic thin. Toxic’s face was showing a mix of emotions that one would see someone make when getting on a wild rollercoaster for the first time. A chorus of “Oh Fuck”s and “Fuck Yeah”s came from the other pups as they all were growing hard at the sight of Toxic’s ass cheeks being penetrated by so much meat. I myself had never seen so much man in one room as their cocks reached unfathomable lengths and they held them in their big hands yet they still appeared large. My eyes were attracted to each cock like magnets as I saw them all but I was most concerned with Bear as he inserted more neverending manhood into Toxic. Toxic looked like he might not be able to take anymore when Bear finally stopped at the halfway mark. “That’s about fair. Don’t want to tear you apart, do I?” Bear said as he finally stopped inserting and swung his long, big leg over the other end of the couch. I saw Donut let go Toxic’s hands as Bear stood over him with his hands on his muscular hips.

“You have touched a pup who I’ve declared fit for one on one sex with any of your brother pups. For this, you will not receive the ultimate punishment, however…”

I saw Toxic’s hands practically fly as they grabbed onto the couch. Why was he holding on so hard? Everyone was silent as Bear made his first grunt, the signal that he was about release his sexual energy like an open dam. Toxic made a prolonged groan as his face appeared to be in the throes of ultimate pleasure and pain. “You have tried to place your dick where it shouldn’t have been. Now I get to play with you the way I want.”

Toxic’s prolonged moan got a bit loader as grabbed onto the couch. I couldn’t see what his problem was until I saw it happening. Bear’s cock. It was growing hard! Bear was simply standing above Toxic as his cock grew in Toxic’s ass. Bear’s eyes were closed but his grin showed his pleasure as he occasionally grunted when his cock had grown another inch longer and maybe another inch thicker! Toxic was singing a high note of pleasure as his ass was being penetrated royally.

“Fuck……. Ugh……yes..” he was able to say as his back arched a little. Bear held him down and leaned over him. “You enjoying this, pup? You want more?” Bear said as breathed down Toxic’s neck. Toxic only nodded as he could barely speak.

Bear’s cock hadn’t stopped growing as it swelled another inch thicker. “Mmmm, that’s a good pup. Let it in and I’ll give you the ride of your life.” I was watching and believing as much as I could as Bear’s cock filled all the space in Toxic’s ass. Toxic was loving this as he moaned. “That’s my little naughty pup” Bear said down to him as he kissed him on the neck. “You’d get to play with me more often if you weren’t so bad.”

Toxic tried his best to speak and gave all the words he could muster. “But… I want….. you so much….. Bear…..I… love….ugh!”

Toxic’s cock was leaking all over the cushions as he experienced pleasure from another world. Bear only grinned as he watched his little pup squirm trying to handle all of his manhood. Bear had the cock of a sex behemoth and a body to match. He kissed Toxic’s back as he finally reached an UNBELIEVABLE semi-hard girth. “Looks like that’s all you got. I don’t want to break that tight ass.”

I laughed on the inside at the mention of Toxic’s “tight” ass. With size like that, Bear could make any ass he wanted tighter than a cock ring 3 sizes to small. Although I’d never worn one or seen one first hand before, I knew full well that Bear’s size could put a dent in one. Toxic was screaming at the top of his longs as Bear only pushed himself in a little. Toxic was now cumming without touching himself as Bear reached his pleasure spots easily. Cum was getting all over the couch as he jizzed in volleys. The other pups were getting horned up at the sight of so much pleasure. It was only when Toxic finally stopped cumming and fell on the couch defeated that Bear let him cock and his cock head smacked his knee, the head slightly past it now.

“That’s enough for now. Everyone back to what they were doing.”

Everyone quickly pulled their pants up and were about to head to different rooms to blow off steam whether alone or with each other but Bear cleared his throat and they all stopped again. “I almost forgot. Tonight’s the night I’m going to let Baby Cub play with one of you guys. Don’t do anything he’s not OK with.”

Everyone stopped and smiled at me but Bear made sure to secure who was getting the night.

“Tonight is… Donut.”

Curses and swears went around the room as the other pups grumbled in frustration and went off to go play in rough sexual release. Donut’s big beautiful body came over to me in nothing but his tight jock strap and he loomed over me like Bear would have before he’d grown. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly in his big arms and I felt my nose press into his pec cleavage.

“We’re going to have so much fun!” Donut said, his big, excited voice rumbling through my body. I was going to be in for a wild night.

To Be Continued……….

• Upvote 11