SarisHappy

I've always been a big guy.

In my childhood, I always took pride that I was the biggest.  Even before puberty.  I was always the tallest kid in my grade.  Whenever my fellow 8 year old kids would gather round and compare bicep sizes, I always won.

I mean, I was humbled a bit by middle school, when some of the girls got taller than me before I hit puberty.  It depressed me a bit, to be honest.

So when I hit my massive growth spurt, my height surpassing them, and everyone else (including adults) by 8th grade, I loved it.  In high school, my ego reached critical mass, as a freshman, I was taller than all but 2 seniors.  I loved it when 4 months into high school, I surpassed them.

Now, getting that tall, that fast, I did look kinda scrawny.  But my muscles started building up quickly.  I wasn't even doing any extra working out at first.  Just playing football or basketball with my friends.  It wasn't until I joined the football team in 10th grade that I started lifting.  And my body loved it.  My muscles were growing so big, so fast, I was getting stretching marks on my arms, back, and thighs.

My senior year, when I was 18, I had become famous in my small suburban town.  While girls adored me, most of them were too inexperienced to be able to handle the size of my penis (which also had stretch marks from rapid growth).

So when I went away to college, I met a 25 year old grad student.  Her name was Sarah.

Now, I loved my size.  I loved ducking through doors.  I loved how my shoulders were too broad for some doors.  I loved how no matter what I wore, you could easily see the outline of my giant genitals.  When I hit my head on things, I'd smirk while in pain, thinking how I was too big for this society.  But Sarah...was obsessed.

I was still growing, but slowly.  She was insatiable, and the only girl who could handle my size.  She was a big woman, too.  Not chubby or anything.  No, but tall, curvy, she liked to workout too.  She studied all sorts of biology and holistic herbs and stuff like that.  She was on a journey to get as big as possible, and she swore she made her breasts and butt bigger using exercise, herbs, and meditative techniques.

I was skeptical, but also, didn't really care.  She was hot and able to handle me.  We both had endless sexual energy.  When we first started dating, we had sex for 3 days straight, getting food delivered, and calling off work.  We tried to see if we even had a limit, but we could only avoid real life for so long.

But when she offered to help me get even bigger...I still remained skeptical.  Herbs?  Meditation?  Some other hippy bullshit?  Come on, now.  I wanted to stay natural.  But sometimes, I would see before and after pictures of men who used steroids.  I was still bigger than them!  Imagine, if I took them...I'd become...

She slapped me when I brought this up to her.  My health wasn't worth the risk.  She insisted, as always, when we returned to everything after we die, we can live out all our dreams, but it was our responsibility to take care of our health in this state we exist in.  There was some other hippy shit she said, too, but whatever.  She suggested we try her techniques first, and if I wasn't satisfied, we explore other options.

To my surprise, her combination of pills, food, yoga, weightlifting, meditation, and hypnosis had speed up my growth.  My muscles didn't seem to be growing as fast as they would be if I used steroids, but I was getting taller faster.  And even my dick and balls were growing...something that hasn't happened over the past 2-3 years.

Then, she started exercising my dick.  She'd stretch it.  She'd jelq it.  She'd  work it out for me.  And it would get sore.  And it grew.  and grew.  and grew.  Jesus Christ, did it grow.

I'll give you the exact details of my favorite session.  Stay tuned for the next, and final part.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12