Growing Too Big: Part 1

NYCBlackMuscle

Really excellent! I like the way you got things going fairly quickly and kept it moving all the way through! There was really good visualisation too. The tension between Dan's having the body he'd dreamt of and the worship he'd craved and the anxiety about his new size was well realised. The sex was well managed and had the right effect too! I'm looking forward to a sequel - at least one!

This is insanely hot! The pacy writing style is terrific. I didn't realise I'd been holding my breath - and my cock - until my eyes passed over the last words. Please keep it coming!

an0n12: I think a fourth chapter to this story was posted in August of 2012.

NYCBlackMuscle: I'm glad you are continuing this series as well as Bug. Are you making any changes to the chapters that you are reposting?

Thanks for the great feedback - it's realy appreciated.

brahms97: I've not made any major changes to these chapters, just some minor corrections. As you pointed out there are four completed chapters and then whatever I manage to finish after that :)