The Bug: Mehmet

NYCBlackMuscle

Part 3 of this story.

Arpeejay commented on the last installment that the viewpoint of the narrator can be a bit confusing at times. My apologies for that - I like to mess around with perspective but hopefully all the clues one needs as to who's talking are in there somewhere. Let me know if that's not the case and as always please let me know what you think.

--------------------

The following work of fiction portrays men in sexual situations. Please do not read if you are not interested in stories written for erotic purposes, if you are not of legal age, or if it is illegal for you to read sexually explicit material in this format or through this medium.

All characters in this work are fictional. As such, they are immune to any and all types of infectious diseases, including the AIDS virus. You are not fictional and therefore you are not immune. Follow safer sex guidelines or risk having some brainless disease write the ending of your life story for you.

Copyright 2014 by [email protected]

Part 1 - The Bug: Rory

Part 2 - The Bug: Lenny

Part 3

The Bug: Mehmet

I could think again. The overpowering rush of desire and lust was over, though it had taken a good four hours to work through it. This was only the third time it had happened but like the others while I was in it I became a prisoner of this big new body I’d be given. A willing prisoner perhaps, since I’d totally enjoyed it, but there was still a part of me, a small part, that resented being bossed around by my dick.

In Mehmet’s bathroom mirror I could see my face, strikingly handsome even now with sweaty hair framing it. I’d never had a problem picking up guys before, not since I carved out my niche here in the city, but I was in a different league these days. I was a very big, very badass motherfucker who could get any guy I wanted. I’d been this way for about two months though I’d only fucked around three times in that period.

I washed my face and then gargled some mouthwash, cherry flavor. Who the hell buys cherry flavored mouthwash? Must be a Turkish thing.

Turning sideways I slid out of the bathroom, through his small dressing room and back into the bedroom. Mehmet was sitting naked in the bed watching me with big eyes.

“What did you mean by that, Lenny?” he asked in a too quiet voice.

“Huh?” I sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed my shorts, bunching up one leg to start the laborious process of getting them up over my thighs.

“You said I was going be like you.”

I swear my fuckin’ legs are still growing. The shorts seemed to catch further down on my quads than they had before. Man, size is great and all but it’s hell trying to keep up with clothing.

“Lenny?”

“Oh yeah, I mean you’ll prolly get the same thing from me that I got from my buddy Rory. All this.” Then I shrugged my shoulders and arms and chest. He got the idea.

“That’s how you got so big? You weren’t like this a couple months ago, the first time we met.”

“Nope,” I agreed, snagging one of my sandals with my foot. “It all started just about then, but him first then me.”

I stood up and began to pull on my shirt, another tough task. “And maybe you next, that’s all I’m saying.”

My head popped through the neck of the shirt and I could see him again. He looked scared, like he’d just gotten bad news from the doctor. I felt for him – I’d been there myself not too long before – but I knew it would pass. He’d get into it.

“So how big are you,” he was asking but with an expression that said he wasn’t sure he wanted to know.

“I was a little over 280 on Thursday.” I didn’t mention my expanding thighs.

“No,” he groaned. ”I can’t get that big. I couldn’t explain it at work. Or to my family – they’d never understand.” His voice was rising.

“Hey.” I let my own voice, deeper now than it had ever been, drop a notch. He shut up immediately.

“Relax,” I ordered. “Maybe you have nothing to worry about. Maybe this was all just a crazy fuck you can tell your friends about over brunch.”

I was lying but he didn’t know that. I’d seen the other two guys I messed around with so I knew what was going to happen. Plus Rory and I talked about it when we ran into each other few days earlier at a club uptown. When the feeling came on we fucked – nothing stopped us – and the guy we fucked ended up like us in a few weeks, like it or not. Mehmet was in for a big, wild-ass ride and it didn’t matter how work or family or anyone else felt about it. Hell, it didn’t even matter how he felt about it.

But like I said, I understood what he was going through. I bent down and gave him a long slow kiss and wasn’t surprised to notice his dick start to harden between his legs. When the kiss ended I held his chin and tried to give him a big-brother type look. I have no idea if it actually came across that way.

“You’re gonna be fine,” I said, “no matter what happens. Trust me.”

And because he had no choice he nodded in agreement, desperation shining in his eyes, the poor little fuck.

Mehmet stayed in for the rest of the night, trying to forget what happened that day but that proved difficult given that his apartment reeked of Lenny. Each time the huge man came to mind a picture of their sweaty bodies joined together would flash through his brain and he would squeeze his eyes shut, trying vainly to erase the thought and feel of the man. It was impossible.

On top of that he was ravenous which wasn’t surprising considering what he and Lenny had been up to for three or four hours. He resisted eating, though, thinking that the big man’s unbelievable prediction that he would grow huge couldn’t come true if he stopped eating. Well, maybe not stop completely since that would simply result in starvation but he could limit his intake and fight whatever it was Lenny and his friend Rory had somehow caught.

By 1 AM, surrounded by the remains of a late night dash to a diner around the corner for the largest takeout order he’d ever made, Mehmet realized it was not going to be as easy as he hoped. At least the painful contractions of his stomach were gone and he was able to sleep. He’d come up with a new plan in the morning.

And he would have made a new plan but he overslept and barely had enough time to throw on some clothes and run out the door to get to work on time. It was a crazy Monday at the bank and despite his initial concerns that whatever happened to Lenny would happen to him he was soon fixated on work and only had an occasional moment to think about the previous afternoon. When lunchtime came he was certainly hungry but not in a crazy way and by the time Monday evening came he pretty much decided that his fears were overblown.

It should have been impossible to make the kind of muscle gains Lenny made in such a short period of time but who knew what weird steroids were available these days. Mehmet had no interest in such things so he’d never looked into them but it wouldn’t be surprising if there was something out there that blew you up temporarily or caused you to retain massive amounts of water. Plus there was that synthol stuff that people injected. For all he knew Lenny could have been carrying around enough oil to deep fry köfte.

By the time he headed home after his long day Mehmet wasn’t so concerned about morphing into some kind of muscled hulk. Instead he was remembering the amazingly hot sex he and Lenny had. In a way it was embarrassing since he was such a committed top but there was no way Mehmet could deny the lust and passion he’d felt when 280 pounds of muscle was pulverizing his tight hole. The memory was powerful enough that he had to shift his briefcase in front of his groin as he walked the crowded streets of the financial district on his way to the train. Displaying an obvious erection outside the stock exchange was hardly the way to climb the corporate ladder.

When he got home he downed a protein drink and got ready for the gym but on his way out the door stopped and started looking around his desk. He had a distinct memory of Lenny writing down his number on a handy pad of paper after they finished their lunchtime fuck a few months before but he couldn’t find it now. Mehmet could only frown in frustration that he neglected to transfer the number to his phone when he had the chance. Lenny just didn’t seem very important at the time.

If nothing else the memory of the new huge Lenny (however he’d gotten that way) made Mehmet work extra hard at the gym that night. Yeah the sex had been hot but it wasn’t like he was going to turn into some kind of super bottom because of it. He lifted hard and heavy and ended up with a great looking pump. It must have been great because he got looks from a lot of different guys that night, and as the workout continued he found himself returning some of the predatory looks that came his way. In the end it came down to a red-headed go-go boy he once saw dancing on the bar at Roundhouse and this black dude who entered the gym in a very modern English suit but hit the gym floor in a pair of tight nylon running shorts that barely covered his curvaceous ass. Feeling much more like his old self Mehmet chose the running shorts.

In a few days Lenny was just a hot memory that came to mind at odd times when he was working or at the gym or out with friends. Mehmet kept an eye out for him but never saw him at any of the bars or clubs he went to. Once he saw a big, built guy walking towards him down Empire Avenue that from a distance looked like Lenny, but on closer inspection it was just a very well built stranger. Mehmet stared the guy down as they passed each other but the big man was focused on a blonde model dude at his side and didn’t notice.

Mehmet managed to live a kind of fantasy for week before reality intervened and let him know he hadn’t avoided Lenny’s prediction. There was a scale in his bathroom which was always a bit dusty because he never bothered using it, preferring to gauge his fitness by what he saw in the mirror. He’d caught site of it there in the corner after his second encounter with Lenny and laughed to himself, vowing he wouldn’t give into paranoia by weighing himself now. But a week later he was starting to have doubts as his gym workouts became more and more intense and his work clothes started feeling strangely tight.

One morning, after wrestling to close the top button on a dress shirt (the match ended when the button went flying off behind the radiator), Mehmet took a deep breath and stepped on the scale, more to disprove his fears than confirm them. Only they were confirmed – he was at 194 pounds and he was pretty damn sure he’d been about 185 for the entire summer.

The view in the mirror agreed with the scale even though he’d been trying to ignore the warnings in the back of his mind. He definitely looked bigger and fuller, but tighter as well, more ripped than normal. He was pretty sure his waist had gone down some, maybe even an inch, and it was only 31 before.

He sat on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands wondering what to do. Logically he should cut out the gym but that seemed so drastic. It was the anchor of his life, in all honesty, and had been ever since he first had sex with another guy. Why should he have to give it up?

“So you don’t become some kind of freak,” he quietly told himself.

He didn’t wear a tie to work that day, lying to his boss about a coffee mishap on the way to work. At lunchtime bought a new tie and a bigger shirt but delayed pricing new suits. They might just be a waste of money if he continued growing. When he got back to the office he called and made an appointment with his doctor. The receptionist told him they didn’t have an opening until the end of the week.

On Friday he sat in his underwear on the examining table at the doctor’s office, half frustrated but half gratified. He’d done his best all week to scale back on his workouts but once in the gym it proved impossible. He had so much energy and such a need to move weight that he always ended up killing each workout. He was lifting heavier weight every day and scarfing down more and more calories afterwards in an attempt to fill the bottomless pit that was his stomach. His inability to turn off this new-found energy caused the frustration but he couldn’t fight the excitement he felt every time he looked in the mirror and saw the expanding width of his torso or the increased mass in his thighs.

Strangely, it didn’t seem to be translating into a higher sex drive. He’d hooked up with that black guy the day after Lenny but since then he hadn’t really had the urge to fuck around again even though the signals he was getting at the gym, on the street and on the subway were increasingly brazen. Some of the guys signaling were fucking hot, he could see that, but he hadn’t felt the need to play with any of them. Not that his dick wasn’t up and ready – it was half hard most of the time and when at full mast he could see changes there too which was yet another thing that flat out impossible.

“Hello, Mehmet,” a voice said interrupting his thoughts. “It’s nice to see you again.”

Dr. Lovejoy stepped through the examining room doorway and shut it behind him. When he finally got insurance a few years back Mehmet had insisted on finding a gay doctor and a friend told him that Ken Lovejoy was the man to see. He was a great doctor but also hot as hell even if he was happily married to a popular gay dentist. The couple lived in Kensington and partied at circuit events around the world when they weren’t seeing patients in the city. Mehmet had been lucky to find a place on the doctor’s roster of patients.

Mehmet smiled in response to Lovejoy’s greeting and managed a quiet hello in response. He’d seen the doctor a couple times a year for a while now but suddenly he took a fresh look at the man. Short brown hair, wide dark eyes and beautiful lips – fuck, Lovejoy really was a handsome guy, wasn’t he. The white lab coat he wore with a navy blue polo shirt underneath did nothing to hide that the doctor kept himself in good shape. No, excellent shape.

“Wow, it’s been a long time, hasn’t it,” Lovejoy said as he gave Mehmet a slow up and down look. “You’ve really bulked up. Looks great.”

He offered a bright smile and looked down at the chart he’d been given by his staff.

“It’s time for us to update some basic info which is why they ask you to strip down. Why don’t you step over here and we’ll get through that before we talk about why you’ve come in.”

He motioned Mehmet over to a scale and then fiddled with the weight bar when he stepped on.

“209.4,” he muttered while updating the chart.

He checked Mehmet’s height as well but that hadn’t changed. The patient didn’t say anything while this was going on and instead continued to study the good doctor. When had Ken Lovejoy gotten so fucking sexy? He’d always been hot but damn, right now he looked good enough to eat. Mehmet could feel his dick hardening in his briefs but found he didn’t care. It was a natural reaction; the doctor must have seen it a million times before.

“So what’s up?” Lovejoy finally asked when the basics were out of the way and they were seated again, Mehmet on the examining table and Lovejoy in a nearby chair.

“I’ve put on a lot of weight lately and I just wanted to be sure everything was OK,” Mehmet said smoothly, his eyes fixed on the other man’s. He’d come here to get medical help but suddenly that seemed irrelevant. All he could think about right now was what the doctor looked like under his clothes.

“You’ve gained more than thirty pounds since your last visit,” the doctor said giving Mehmet a firm but understanding look. “Do you want to tell me what you’re on?”

Mehmet spread his hands in a mute denial of the doctor’s accusation and was gratified to see Lovejoy’s eyes drop down to his chest and widening lats.

“Uh, well, all I can say is that if you want me to provide you with guidance you’ve got to be honest with me. That’s not natural weight gain, we both know that.”

“I’m not taking anything,” Mehmet replied, “and that’s the truth. It’s crazy but I’m growing everywhere.”

He emphasized the last word and was once again gratified to see Lovejoy’s eyes drop down, this time to his groin where his dick was harder than it had been in a couple weeks. The doctor’s eyes widened Mehmet hopped off the table and quickly slid off his briefs.

“Jesus,” Ken breathed and stared at his patient’s throbbing dick a moment before quickly turning his head to check that the door was still closed. Then, in a flustered voice, “Put your underwear back on.”

“Don’t you want to examine me?” Mehmet asked in a low growl and Lovejoy looked up in surprise at the change in his patient’s demeanor.

Mehmet had a plan when he came here, a hope that the doctor could help him find some way to slow and eventually stop the changes happening to his body. Maybe not right away, but that was only because he’d come to realize that a little more size wasn’t a huge problem. In the days since he made the appointment he decided that 215 pounds was as far as he could realistically go without getting too many questions at work or from his family. Yeah, 215 at the most.

Only right now that didn’t seem very important. No, what was really important was getting a look a Lovejoy in the buff. Mehmet was starting to feel the buzz he’d been feeling in the gym the last couple weeks, that sense of strength and purpose only right now there weren’t any weights to work on. The doc would have to fill in this time and maybe afterwards they could talk about how to keep him below 225. Maybe 230.

The doctor gulped at the look in Mehmet’s eyes and jumped to his feet. He could have made a break for the door then but instead he stood rooted to the ground as his patient stepped up and put his hands in the opening at the top of his lab coat, pulling down hard so that the buttons went flying and it opened wide to display his chest under the tight shirt below.

“Mehmet, we can’t do this,” he gasped, belatedly moving backwards until he was pressed up against a nearby cabinet. “I’m your physician and-.”

They both knew that fact so it wasn’t any great loss when Mehmet silenced him with a deep kiss, his tongue forcing its way deep into the doctor’s mouth. Ken halfheartedly resisted but within a few seconds he was grappling back, his hands grabbing at the other man’s broad, naked back pulling him in closer. Mehmet’s rock hard dick was sandwich between their stomachs, leaking onto the blue polo shirt until it too was pulled off and discarded into the growing heap of clothing in the corner.

Outside in the doctor’s office a nurse walking by the examination room stopped when he heard a strange sound. He paused and listened for a moment before raising his hand to knock on the door. Another muffled sound made him reconsider and then slowly lower his hand. He shook his head and continued on down the corridor.

The calendar said fall but the weather still felt like summer so the piers were crowded as Lenny strolled across Riverside Highway and into the throngs gathered in the clean, new parks recently constructed near the bay. People turned and stared as he ambled by in nothing but a pair of very tight basketball shorts and unlaced basketball shoes. He’d just tried out a new gym a few blocks away and though there were signs posted mandating proper workout attire no one had the nerve to approach a 300+ pound mass of muscle to tell him he should be wearing a shirt. The workout went well even if the weights were a bit on the light side.

He walked by the water, idly watching the crowd but not bothering to return the eager looks coming at him from all sides. He’d screwed a Chinese food delivery guy just a couple nights earlier and didn’t feel the need to hook up again. It would probably be another couple weeks before he felt the urge and when it happened it’d undoubtedly be as surprising to him as it was to whomever he selected. The delivery guy certainly hadn’t expected the tip he’d gotten.

Glancing at an expense of grass beside the path where he was walking Lenny caught site of a very large, swarthy man in a yellow speedo sunning himself on a blanket. A wide smile spread across his face and he walked over, standing so he blocked the sun falling on the reclining form. The guy on the ground shielded his eyes as he looked up and then started chuckling when he saw who was standing there.

“You’re so fucking big you’re causing an eclipse,” Mehmet joked, which just caused Lenny to shrug his huge delts before dropping down onto the blanket.

“You’re looking pretty huge yourself,” he said, returning the compliment. “I guess you got into the swing of things after all.”

“Yeah, I worked it all out. Just took some getting used to.”

The too looked each other over, two massively muscled men that could hop up on the Olympia stage and easily take first and second place. It was crazy and made absolutely no sense but neither one was particularly worried about that. They had both changed into something bigger and better than before and that was enough for now. If there was something more they’d deal with it when it came.

“You fucked around recently?” Lenny asked.

“Bout a week ago, I guess,” Mehmet answered, thinking back. “My neighbor downstairs pounded on my door cuz I was making too much noise walking around. As soon as I saw him there I knew…”

He shrugged and Lenny nodded in response. That’s how it worked. They just knew.

The two huge men looked off into the crowd in companionable silence. After a few minutes Lenny laughed out loud and hollered, “Rory!”

An enormous man – bigger even than Lenny – turned his head and then walked over with a slow, bow-legged gait. He had his arm slung possessively around the neck of a much smaller man at his side. The little guy looked vaguely familiar to Mehmet from his days down in the financial district which reminded him that he hadn’t been to work for a while. Good thing money wasn’t hard to come by when you were built like they were.

Lenny climbed to his feet and Mehmet did the same as Rory approached. By now there was a small crowd forming a respectful distance away as people tried to make sense of three huge men in such close proximity. Most of the spectators were gay men though there were a number of women as well.

“Heya, Ror,” Lenny said and the two men came together in a massive half hug. “How ya doing?”

“I’m great, Len. Just heading to my friend’s to relax for a while.” Here he gave his smaller companion a tight squeeze that forced most of the air from the guy’s lungs. He looked a bit dazed as if unsure that he was ready for what was about to happen to him.

“Excellent. Hey, this is my buddy, Mehmet. We hooked up a ways back.”

Rory smiled and reached forward with his free hand, hooking Mehmet’s neck and pulling him in for a deep kiss. His smaller companion gasped in shock at the site as did a few of the jealous crowd.

“Great to meet you,” Rory said stepping back. “Lenny has great taste.”

“He did me a favor,” Mehmet said with a sly smile in Lenny’s direction. “I guess you both did in a way.”

“Glad I could help. Hey, I gotta get my friend home,” Rory said with a deadpan look. “You know how it is.”

The other two big men nodded in understanding and watched as Rory led his quarry off the grass and back down the sidewalk, the crowd parting before him like the Red Sea.

“I’m gonna get going too,” Lenny said and gave Mehmet a bone cracking hug before heading up towards the piers. Mehmet watched him go and then lay back down on his blanket to get some more sun before it was time to pack up and hit the gym.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

Another enjoyable well-written chapter. The initial reluctance of the recipients and the dominance of the "donors" is a huge turn-on. Great eye for details, providing the right amount but not too much. The cultural incidentals for Mehmet were icing on the cake. 

• Upvote 1

While I enjoy the slow pace and detail in the story, the story raises an interesting question:  If this virus/bug has 100% communicability with sex, as is suggested so far, how long would it take for the virus/bug to spread throughout the entire world?  I love the micro- analysis, but this story has serious macro issues as well.

If an "infected" guy has the near-uncontrollable urge to fuck one non-infected guy every two weeks (as an average), then one infected guy will become a population of approximately 67 million in one year, and shortly after that, every single male human being on the planet would be infected.

• Upvote 1

Seems like they only have the overwhelming urge with the "right" guy and it doesn't seem to work with casual tucks; or so it seems to me -- I'm sure or dear author will enlighten us!

Also: Deep-fried lofts, yum!

And, yeah, seems like I need to say "seems" a lot today!

• Upvote 1

Seems like they only have the overwhelming urge with the "right" guy and it doesn't seem to work with casual tucks

Yeah, that's the solution.  But imagine a world in which all the gay/bi guys were huge musclebound Alphas, while all the straight guys were "normal" size.  

How long would THAT equilibrium last?  (not long, I suspect.  But it might make for an interesting story!)