Misfit Chapter 2

umlerian49

Okay, Campers! Here's chapter 2 of Misfit. Once again, this is a blatant attempt to get you-all to buy my books at Divine Destinies.If this sordid mercantilism actually works, I just might post more original stories (have no fear, I'll post all chapters of Misfit, regardless. Just remember-- I have that private island to support). The next book is due out October 1.

U. M. Lassiter

Chapter 2

“Wake up, Sleeping Beauty.”

Ham was slowly roused to consciousness by someone gently shaking his shoulder. He was laying face down, and as he became more aware, he realized that he was very comfortable, like he was in his own bed.
In fact, he was.

“Mmmm...” he groaned as he tried to turn away from whoever was trying wake him.

“Ham, you’re gonna be late for class.”

Class... school... dorm... that’s where he was. Not the library. Not the quantum lab.

The quantum lab!

Ham snapped awake with a violent start and started to roll over on his back. Something was wrong– very, very wrong. The lab, the explosion, his gay stalker– all those thoughts came rushing back. But there was something else wrong– he was naked.

Ham never slept in the buff. It just seemed wrong on so many levels. He’d slept in pajamas until he’d hit puberty and he started having wet dreams, and then kept his briefs on under them. Eventually, he just slept in his underwear. He scrambled to pull the covers up to his neck as he rolled over to see Paul standing over his bed.

“There’s our sleepy head,” Paul said with a smile.

Ham had another problem– he had an erection harder than he’d ever felt in his life. He looked down at his tented bedclothes in horror and quickly raised his knees to obscure his rogue member.

“Wh-what time is it?”

“About eight-thirty,” Paul answered. “Don’t you have a class at nine?”

“Oh, my god, you’re right.” Ham started to sit up in bed and realized once again he was naked. He gave Paul a nervous look.

“Okay, okay,” Paul said and rolled his eyes. “I was just leaving. By the way, what time did you get in last night?”

Ham gave him a stunned look.

“You don’t know?” he asked shakily.

“Huh-uh. Sarah didn’t leave ‘til about twelve-thirty. She was feeling kinda frisky,” Paul said with a smirk. “I guess I fell asleep about one. You get lucky or something?”

“I don’t... I... no. I just had a lot of homework.”

Paul gave him a wry look.

“Okay. ‘Nuff said.” Paul scooped up his backpack and opened the door. “Just be careful, okay?”

As soon as Paul left the room, Ham vaulted from his bed and threw the deadbolt. He breathed a mild sigh of relief before his attention was drawn to his erect cock.

It was almost excruciatingly hard and looked bigger and redder and angrier than it ever had. Tentatively, he reached down and put his hand around it. 

He felt like an electric current shot from his groin throughout his entire body. He yanked his hand away as if he’d touched something burning hot and gasped.

This was all just way too weird. He should have been killed last night, or at least badly injured by the explosion. And how did he get back to his own bed? Ham turned to face the full length mirror on the wall.
Except for his very turgid cock, he looked just fine; not a mark on him. His pale, scrawny body was just the same as always, with his narrow, boney shoulders, sunken chest and stick-like limbs.

He was used to morning wood, but nothing this extreme. Even his balls looked bigger. Usually he could get his cock to deflate by getting his mind on something else, but his fearsome erection showed no sign of abating. Once again he put his hand around it.

This time, he was met with the most blinding, toe-curling orgasm of his life. Angels sang, waves crashed and all the planets aligned as he screamed and shot the largest load of his life all over the mirror.

Ham collapsed in an incoherent heap on the floor even as he continued to blast the last bits of his copious man-juice around the room. As he lay there gasping for breath, there came an insistent knocking at the door.

“Hey! You okay in there?” the voice shouted.

“Oh yeah,” Ham said between gulps of air. “I’m just fine.”

He heard receding footsteps out side the door and sat up. At last his aching cock was starting to deflate.

“Oh, my god,” Ham said as pungent smell of his own spunk met his nostrils. It was everywhere. There were even a few splatters on the ceiling. He retrieved a dirty bath towel from the corner and started wiping down the mirror.

“I’m gonna need another,” he said as he dropped the soiled towel to the floor.

As Ham retrieved his bath robe from the wardrobe, he noticed his clothes from the night before in a pile on the floor. He put on the robe and bent down to pick up the clothes. As he picked them up, something seemed to move within the pile, and he dropped them and jumped back with a yelp.

Warily, he reached down a took hold of the shirt by the sleeve, ready to shake out whatever sort of creature might be hiding in the folds. The folds didn’t contain any kind of bug or rodent. Instead, in the areas where the cloth was hidden, he saw the same sparkly black material from last night.

“It did happen!” he told himself as he held the shirt up between two hands to get a better look. Within seconds of being exposed to light, the black materials seemed to evaporate like fog on a mirror. In less than a minute, the shirt was completely devoid of the material.

“What the fuck?” Ham held up the pants, and the same thing happened. He carefully examined his socks, his underwear, even the windbreaker he was wearing last night, but not a trace of the material could be seen.

Seriously doubting his sanity, Ham hurried off and took his shower, returning of course, with extra towels. He wiped up the rest of his mess, put on fresh clothes and headed off to class, surreptitiously burying his soiled towels at the bottom of the laundry bag on his way out.

Ham was only a few minutes late for his calculus class, and the instructor ignored him as he entered and sat in the back. He still wasn’t used to the fact that in college, most of the instructors didn’t care if you were late, or even if you came to class. You were an adult, and you lived with the consequences of your actions. High school it ain’t.

After class, he decided to swing by the Science Building and check on the lab. As he got close, he noticed a lot of activity near the entrance. As he drew nearer, he saw that the entrance was blocked with cones and yellow tape, and a hand-lettered sign said “Building Closed Today.” There were several men standing outside the door in white hazmat bunny suits. One of them was a grad student that Ham recognized.

“What happened?” he asked.

The grad student turned and smiled slightly.

“One of Lofgren’s nutty experiments exploded in the middle of the night. Made a real mess.”

“What kind of experiment?”

“I don’t know,” he answered. “But they told us it wasn’t radioactive.”

Ham turned and walked away, trying to get his head around what happened. How did he live through that explosion? How did he get back to the dorm? What was the stuff in the chamber? The whole thing made his head hurt. He made his way back across campus to the Student Union. He realized he missed breakfast, and suddenly he was famished.

He rounded the corner of the Performing Arts building and ran smack into Lee.

“Hey, Ham,” Lee said. “About last night. I hope I didn’t come off all creepy or anything.”

“Well, yeah,” Ham said. “You kinda did.”

“I’m sorry. I’m really not a stalker.”

“Okay. Good. Fine. I really gotta go...”

Ham turned to walk away and Lee took a step to block his escape

“Listen,” he said, “why don’t we try coffee one more time?”

Lee tipped his head forward and looked at Ham with raised eyebrows. As he looked back into those blue eye, almost imperceptibly Ham felt one of the tiny gears in his mind slip a cog. Ham’s stomach gurgled loudly and he was reminded that he was famished. He needed to eat.

“Um, okay.”

Lee smiled broadly and Ham felt another tiny gear slip. Those perfect white teeth framed by the cutest dimples seemed to blot out everything else for just a moment. Ham felt a stirring in his loins. He forced himself to look straight ahead as the pair walked over to the Student Union.

When they got to the cafeteria at the Student Union, Ham was ravenous. Normally, he ate like a rabbit, but this time he ordered a patty melt with chili fries, and made two trips to the salad bar, as well. He washed it down with a vanilla shake and finished off with apple pie. Lee watched the spectacle with a mixture of amusement and disbelief as he ate his club sandwich.

As he was finishing the last bites of pie, Ham at last felt sated.

“How do you do that?” Lee asked somewhat incredulously. 

“What do you mean?” Ham was finally catching his breath.

“Stay that skinny when you pack it away like that.”

The last bite of pie was on Ham’s fork as he suddenly put on the brakes and took in his surroundings. Before him were the empty dishes from enough food to ordinarily last him two days.

“I don’t, normally,” he said quietly. “I was just... really hungry.”

Lee flashed his brilliant smile again and Ham swallowed hard.

“Listen, Ham,” he said, “I like you, and I just want to be your friend.” He reached across the table and lightly touched Ham’s forearm. A tingle ran up Ham’s spine, but for reasons he couldn’t quite understand, he didn’t jerk his hand away. Instead, he stared at the alien appendage touching his own.

“I was hoping maybe we could get together and do something. Maybe see a movie.”

Ham opened his mouth, and with considerable effort, forced out a single word.

“Okay.”

Lee’s face broke into a dazzling smile and Ham felt his cock get painfully hard.

“Great!” Lee said. “Listen, I’ve got to head to class, but I’ll call you.”

Lee gathered up his books, gave Ham a friendly pat on the shoulder and left. Ham was left behind, trying to will his hard-on to go away.

A few minutes later, Ham was soft enough that he could grab his bag and hurry back to the dorm. On the way, he couldn’t shake the image of Lee’s smiling face from his mind. He felt like he was in one of those cartoons where he had a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other. The devil seemed to be winning.

By the time he got back to the dorm, his raging hard-on was back. He locked the door, dropped his backpack to the floor and pulled down his pants. His cock seemed even bigger. He must be imagining it, he thought.

Ham knew that Paul had classes all afternoon and lacrosse practice after that, and he fell back onto his bed with his pants and shorts still down around his ankles.

He started stroking his engorged member and he felt that same electric thrill from when he jacked off that morning. As he was stroking, it felt like his cock was getting even harder, if that was possible. It seemed– no, that couldn’t be right– it was. It was bigger. He had trouble closing his hand around it, and that never happened before. He looked down and was shocked to see the he now had both hands around his cock and there was still room to spare.

It had to be approaching ten inches, and the fat mushroom head was bigger and darker than he’d ever seen it. Whatever concerns Ham might of had about the situation were momentarily stamped out by the most intensely erotic sensations he’d ever felt.

For the second time that day, Ham’s eyes crossed and his toes curled and he experienced the most intense, powerful and copious orgasm of his life. Blast after blast of hot spunk splattered against the ceiling and started raining down on him.

After shooting his load for what seemed an interminable length of time, Ham’s body relaxed and he lay on the bed panting.

“Holy shit,” Ham said to himself between breaths. He lay there with his eyes closed until he felt a large blob of man-juice land on his cheek.

“Ugh,” he said as he sat up and wiped the blob from his cheek with his finger.

Ham didn’t have any towels left, not even dirty ones, so he was forced to wipe himself off with his bedclothes. He pulled his pants back up, stripped the sheets from his bed, and stood on it to wipe off the ceiling. Fortunately, he had one set of clean sheets left. He wadded up the soiled sheets, stuffed them in the dirty pillowcase and hid them under the bed.

As Ham was finishing making his bed, he was suddenly so overcome with fatigue, he felt like he’d been hit by a truck. He figured his late night together with all the stress he was under was finally catching up with him. The enormous lunch didn’t help either, he concluded.

He didn’t have any classes that afternoon and he knew that Paul wouldn’t disturb him, so Ham curled up on top of his freshly made bed and took a nap.

The lacrosse team was just finishing practice, and Paul trotted over to a familiar face on the sidelines

“Hey, Hammie, you finally made it,” he said.

Paul had been trying to get Ham to come to a lacrosse game all season. This was just a practice, but he’d take it.

“Yeah,” Ham said, looking down at his feet self-consciously. “I had some free time.”

“Come on and help me with my gear.” Paul led Ham back to the locker room.

The men’s locker room was the most intimidating environment that Ham could imagine, but for some reason, he followed Paul inside to his locker.

“Hold these, okay?” Paul thrust his helmet and stick into Ham’s hands and turned to start twirling the dial on his locker.

“What made you change your mind?” Paul asked. “To come to practice, I mean?”

“Um... I don’t know.”

It was true. Ham couldn’t even remember how he came to be standing on the sidelines of the lacrosse field.

“Okay,” Paul said with a half-smile. He took the helmet and stick from Ham and put them in the locker and started taking off his pads. Soon, Paul was standing there in just his jock strap.

“I hate these things,” Paul said, reaching in for his cup. He casually tossed the cup on the shelf in the locker, pulled off the jockstrap and threw it in his gym bag. Ham realized that he was surrounded by naked men and looked down at the floor.

“You been working out?” Paul asked.

“Why do... what...” Ham stammered. He looked down at his forearms, and couldn’t believe his eyes. The were covered with veins and bulging with muscle. “What the hell...”

“Looking good, Hammie,” Paul said with a smirk. “You should think about trying out for the team. Look at this...”

Paul grabbed Ham’s wrist and brought it up a little higher than his head. Ham looked down at his arm and was shocked to see a baseball-sized ball of muscle where scrawny bicep was supposed to be.

“You’ve been holding out on me,” Paul said as he squeezed Ham’s bicep with his other hand. As he did that, Ham’s shirt suddenly felt tight across the chest and shoulders. “Come on over here and let’s compare.”

Paul led Ham by the wrist over to the big mirror above the sinks.

“You’re almost as big as me,” Paul said.

Ham was stunned by the image looking back at him. He was indeed almost as big as Paul. His shirt was stretched tight over a moderate but shapely pair of pecs, and his broader shoulders were straining the shoulder seams. Meanwhile, Ham’s lower body was also showing signs of growth. His normally baggy jeans were stretched tight around his thighs.

“Do this,” Paul said, making a double-biceps pose.

Ham raised his arms and he immediately heard the sound of tearing fabric. He watched in disbelief as his body expanded further. His sleeves started to pull away from his shoulders and his jeans split down the sides of both thighs.

“Oh my god,” Ham uttered.

“I take that back,” Paul said. “I think you really are as big as me. Take off your shirt.”

Ham didn’t know what astounded him more– the fact that he was spontaneously growing, or the fact that Paul didn’t seem to think it was unusual. He reached back to pull his shirt off over his head and was immediately struck by how his muscles now crowded each other. He pulled his collar up over his head and immediately ran into trouble. His skin-tight shirt didn’t want to stretch past his broad shoulders.

Ham pulled harder and the shirt started to move. Before he could get it more than half way off, there was a loud tearing noise and the tattered shirt came away in his hands. He stood there staring at the remnants of his shirt hanging loosely from his hands.

“Yeah, you should definitely try out.” Ham turned to look at Paul and got another shock.

They were eye-to-eye. Paul used to be four inches taller than Ham, but now they were both the same height. He looked back at the mirror.

From the neck down, they could have been twins. Same broad shoulders, same thick neck, same meaty chest, same powerful arms.

“How...”

Before he could finish asking himself that question, he noticed that the other men in the locker room were gathering around him, and they too, were naked. Many of the men started touching Ham’s muscles and making moaning noises.

A few of the men were bigger than Paul, and so too, Ham. Paul put his hands on Ham’s back and gently turned him around to face the group. 

Now the men crowded in around Ham and started touching and stroking his body. Everywhere someone touched, Ham started to feel a tingle. The tingling sensation built and built, and Ham soon noticed that his jeans were again getting tighter, and he soon heard more tearing of fabric as he split out of them.

Someone pulled his destroyed jeans free of his adonis-like body and he saw that he was now as big as the biggest man there, in fact, maybe a little bigger. Freed from his clothing, his massive cock sprung to attention, even bigger than before. It was now a foot if it was an inch, and was thicker than ever.

Without a word, the group of men parted in front of him to reveal Paul standing in front of him. Ham gasped at the beauty of Paul’s naked form, and he felt his erection swell ever larger, ever harder. Paul was erect, too, and he took a step forward and knelt down before him.

“You are a god,” Paul said as he looked up into Ham’s eyes. He took Ham’s mighty tool with both hands and started to vigorously suck him off.

Ham’s entire body went rigid as unbearable waves of pleasure went coursing through his very being. The crowd of jocks around him started to murmur, slowly at first.

“Ham, Ham, Ham...”

As the ecstasy began to build up in his loins and started spreading through his body, the chanting got louder and faster.

“Ham! Ham! Ham!”

Paul was more and more aggressive in his ministrations and was beginning to grunt loudly. The chanting was reaching a crescendo as Ham approached climax.

“HAM! HAM! HAM!”

Lightning struck for the third time that day as Ham experienced an explosive orgasm. Paul was knocked back on his ass as he was enrobed with Ham’s pearly essence. Ham threw his head back and roared like the alpha-male beast he knew he was, just before everything went blank.

For the second time that day, Ham woke up naked. He sat up with a start in the darkened room and clutched at his throat. It was raw and painful, as if he’d been shouting at the top of his lungs for hours.

He looked around the advancing gloom and spotted the familiar glowing red digits of his alarm clock on the night stand. It was a little after six in the evening. Ham knew immediately that he was hard again as he reached over and turned on the lamp.

The dream had been so vivid that he half expected to find the same massive body he’d experienced in his subconscious, but it was not to be. He still had the same small, scrawny body he’d always had. Oh well; at least he hadn’t made a mess this time. How did he end up naked? Was he losing his mind?

Ham swung his legs over on to the floor and sat up. He pondered this question as he waited for his cock to deflate. At least he woke up before Paul got in. Now where did his clothes go? He quickly spotted them in a pile on the floor at the foot of his bed. He reached over to pick the up, and got the shock of his life.

They were torn to shreds.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 11