Tit for Tat

NYCBlackMuscle

Here's part one of a new idea I had. The growth starts small but I plan on having the morphing continue as our hero(?) deals with the results of his actions. Please let me know what you think.

--------------------

The following work of fiction portrays men in sexual situations. Please do not read if you are not interested in stories written for erotic purposes, if you are not of legal age, or if it is illegal for you to read sexually explicit material in this format or through this medium.

All characters in this work are fictional. As such, they are immune to any and all types of infectious diseases, including the AIDS virus. You are not fictional and therefore you are not immune. Follow safer sex guidelines or risk having some brainless disease write the ending of your life story for you.

Copyright 2014 by [email protected]

Tit for Tat

Mickey was dead tired but arguing did that to him. That was one of the reasons he never argued with girls – it was exhausting and you were never gonna convince them of anything, so why bother?

He unlocked the door to his apartment, stepped inside and kicked the door shut with his foot. His arms were full with his briefcase, tennis bag and dry cleaning but he just tossed them in a heap on the sofa. Glancing at the clock he saw it was almost 10 PM already – fuck, a whole evening wasted. He hadn’t even had time for the gym.

The girl’s name was Amy and when he saw her standing outside a coffee shop in Oldtown a month ago he had whistled to himself and pulled his car over into an advantageous parking spot. It was summer and she wasn’t wearing much – a beautiful girl with long hair, long legs and an amazing rack. She was just his type as long as it didn’t take a huge investment to get her in the sack.

It usually didn’t take Mickey long to score. He’d graduated from Notre Dame two years earlier having coasted through school on a baseball scholarship. He never kidded himself that he was good enough to make it in the majors but baseball got him a degree and more tail than even he could shake his dick at. Girls at school were already primed to go for baseball jocks but with his blue eyes and the dirty blonde hair on his head and chest he hit a homerun every time. He was all smooth muscle everywhere else with broad shoulders, thick arms and a tight waist, not to mention his own long, strong legs and a fat dick between them to complete the package. He wasn’t exactly huge down there but definitely bigger than average. He got the job done.

And he was nice too, or seemed so when he was trying to get their panties off. He was very nice to Amy that July afternoon, nice and polite and didn’t mention her tits once even if he stole a glance or two when she was looking down bashfully. They ended up going into the coffee shop and he had her number before the barista finished making their lattes.

Turned out that for all her blushing and shy looks Amy was a kick in bed. It took two dinners to get her there and Mickey was justifiably proud when he was able to sidle into her apartment after the second date, a smooth move that ended up with them naked on the hallway floor outside her bedroom. And those tits – they were everything he knew they’d be. After the hallway they managed to make it to her bed for the second fuck and then he kissed her goodnight and went home. It was a school night after all.

The truth was he didn’t like staying over. He was convinced that girls spent the time when a guy was asleep next to them in bed planning out weddings and marriage and all the other shit he had no time for. Better to keep things a bit more casual by ending up back in his bed at night. It was part of the reason he preferred to fuck at the girl’s place since it was easier to escape than it was to convince her to leave his apartment.

They fucked around for three or four weeks and it was all fun, at least the sex part. It didn’t take long for the dinners and earnest conversations to get boring. Amy was a beautiful girl but God could she talk. He couldn’t remember half of what came out of her mouth; a mixture of romantic idiocy, liberal crap and uninteresting details about the thesis she was writing on American folklore. Pretty soon their dates turned into hookups with minimal interaction prior to jumping in bed.

But girls like Amy couldn’t be happy without all the stuff advertising and romantic comedies told them should go along with great sex. After a month he realized the sex wasn’t gonna make up for all the hoops she wanted him to jump through to get to her tits. Still, there was no reason to be a complete dick about it. He handed her a story about not being over his last relationship and needing time to himself to sort things out – that kind of bullshit.

Problem was her university wasn’t far from his office so when she appeared at the side of his car in the parking garage one evening after he’d left the office he had no choice but to agree to a latte to discuss what had happened. She did her best to talk him into working things out but not even her rack could convince him to keep going. He spent most of the time mentally going over his fantasy football team.

“You never really wanted this to work, did you?” she asked and that got through to him. Maybe it was the tone of voice, which was much colder than usual.

“Babe, that’s not true,” he said with a sad note in his own voice. “I really thought I was ready but I guess I’m not. And I know that sucks, I really do, but I’ve got to be honest with myself. I just need space right now.”

She crossed her arms over her chest and they rested there on those two big mounds of support. For just a moment he was tempted to… but no, he’d regret it.

“I think it was just about the sex, that’s what I think. You just wanted to fuck.”

She wasn’t trying to be quiet now and a couple nearby heads in the café swiveled in their direction. OK, Mickey thought, time to shut this down.

“I’m sorry you think that, Amy,” he said standing up from their table. “It’s really sad that your mind works that way. I thought so much more of you.”

He gave her a sad shrug before heading towards the door to the street. She followed him outside.

“Just fucking admit it, Mick. For once just be honest. It was just about sex wasn’t it?”

He stopped on the sidewalk and turned back to her. She wasn’t cute anymore, she was just annoying. He hated girls who couldn’t accept the facts of life. He was man, she was a woman, they had some fun – that’s all there was to it. He decided to give her the honesty she asked for.

That was his big mistake.

“OK, fine, you’re right. I wanted to fuck so we fucked. I thought you were cute and had amazing tits so we fucked. Are you happy now?”

From the look on Amy’s face she was anything but happy. Even Mickey could see that she was hurt but overlaying that was very obvious anger. He was suddenly glad that she had never been to his apartment.

“Yeah, I’m great,” she said in a low quiet voice that was almost lost in the evening murmur of city traffic. “I’m just dandy, Mickey.”

“Glad to hear it,” he replied though by now he didn’t care in the least. “So then we’re all done here.”

Her eyes glinted in the fading twilight and for a moment he thought she was about to cry but then she smiled a rueful smile and seemed to get herself under control.

“Yeah, I think we’re pretty much done,” she answered and then stepped forward, going up on her tiptoes. It looked like she was going to give him a goodbye kiss but at the last second she averted her face so that her lips slid up next to his right ear. She whispered something then, something long and complicated that he was never able to recall, and he stood there frozen until she was done. Then she stepped back and he caught a glimpse of her now triumphant smile before she turned and walked off down the sidewalk, never once turning back.

“Crazy chick,” he muttered to himself and then glanced at his watch. Damn, he was running late.

Now he was finally home trying to forget everything that had happened. She was just one more girl who couldn’t handle a grown up relationship. Life sucked for guys like him who knew what they wanted and, more importantly, what they didn’t want. Sure, someday he’d settle down with some beautiful, young lady and start a family out in the suburbs but that wouldn’t be until he was at least thirty. Maybe even forty. By then he’d be making big money and there wasn’t any reason he couldn’t snap up some young coed looking for a handsome father figure.

But right now he was beat and it was all he could do to drink a quick protein shake before crawling into bed more than an hour before his normal time. Stupid, exhausting girls he managed to think before falling into a deep slumber.

He felt better in the morning. Much better as a matter of fact. He whistled as he got ready for work and tried out a selection of dazzling smiles in the mirror while shaving. He felt happy, giddy even, and the events of the previous evening only lightly touched at the periphery of his mind. Life was good and he was going to go out and enjoy it.

After wiping the shaving cream off his face he stopped and looked at himself once more. There was no denying he was one hot motherfucker. Yep, everything was just about perfect. Just about. Then an idea came out of left field, something he’d never considered for himself and had always thought was pretty ridiculous on other guys. Despite the strange nature of the impulse he didn’t hesitate and picked up his shaving cream again, releasing a large dollop of cream onto his hand and then rubbing into the hair on his left pec. It only took ten seconds to completely cover his chest and the treasure trail of hair that led down his abs to his groin.

It was a couple minutes more work to completely denude his torso leaving it as smooth as, well, as a baby’s butt so the saying goes. He wiped off the cream and stood there a little nonplussed. Never in his life had he considered doing the manscaping thing. It certainly made is chest stand out more, made it more sensitive he thought as he ran his left hand over the smooth skin. The hand stopped on top of his right nipple and he couldn’t help tweaking the hard nub which had grown erect in the cool air of the bathroom. He shivered then but more from the sensation coming from his nipple than the air. He exhaled a breath he didn’t even know he was holding and quickly stepped into the shower. Enough playing around or he’d be late for work.

On his drive to the office he couldn’t help noticing how his undershirt felt sliding across the smooth expanse of his torso. It was erotic in a strange way, enough that he had a chubby most of the way into work. Truth was his suit pants and dress shirt seemed to be rubbing him in a lot of strange places too. He wondered if the dry cleaner had shrunk them both.

Mickey worked in sales at an advertising firm. It was good job for someone with self-confidence and a winning personality, and he wasn’t lacking in either. He shared an office with a fellow jock named Doug who had played football for Michigan and had graduated a couple years before Mickey finished school. They got along pretty well except for the couple weeks before the Notre Dame – Michigan game.

As soon as he got into the office Mickey had to hustle to make it to his boss’ weekly sales meeting. He slipped into the conference room just as Mr. Wilhite was getting started, sharing a nod with Doug who was sitting in a chair near the end of the conference table. Mickey took a seat across from him and flashed an apologetic smile to Wilhite who droned on without noticing.

The meeting was as boring as ever and didn’t take long for Mickey’s mind to wander. He began to daydream about how the rest of his day would go. Work, of course, but afterwards he’d hit the gym hard to make up for missing last night. He had a feeling that today’s work out would be killer. Might even start that mass building program he’d be thinking about, put on some real muscle like Doug on the other side of the table. It was easy to see that the linebacker back had kept up with his workouts after leaving school. His arms filled his sleeves and when he stretched, like just now, the buttons on his dress shirt looked like they had a tough time keeping his chest contained. It was difficult to say whether his chest was smooth or hairy but maybe if he–.

“You have something on your mind, Mr. Rose?” a voice said cutting through his thoughts and Mickey literally jumped in response. He caught a glimpse of Doug giving him a puzzled stare before whipping around to see Mr. Wilhite with a much less friendly expression on his wrinkled face.

“Uh, I’m sorry, what sir? What was that?” He felt warm and flustered like he’d be caught with his pants down. Shit that might actually be a good thing; they felt so fucking tight in the butt and thighs.

“I was hoping you could fill us in on your sales progress this week,” Wilhite said in a very cold and measured voice.

Mickey did his best though he still felt out of sorts. After he’d gone over his account book they continued around the table, Doug calling out two major wins he’d pulled off in just the last few days. Mickey listened but kept his eyes on the table, trying to concentrate but finding it difficult. His mind suddenly seemed to be floating a bit, wandering in and out of focus. What the fuck was wrong with him? Was he coming down with something?

Doug asked the same thing when they were back in their office after the meeting ended. Mickey shook his head and told him he was just a little tired, inventing a late night with some girl in his apartment complex to explain his spacy attitude. Apparently that made perfect sense to Doug who launched into a more detailed story about a hook up he’d had with a woman on the client side, something that was strongly discouraged at their company though all of the guys flouted the rule whenever they had the chance.

Mickey listened to his hunky officemate describe the torrid scene in the empty coat check room of a downtown restaurant and couldn’t help slipping away into another dream state as he imagined Doug going to town on some faceless broad. She truly was faceless, a mere shadow in his mind though Doug was displayed in intimate detail; so much so that when dream Doug dropped his pants Mickey’s mouth fell open and he leaned forward to get glimpse of his huge–.

“What the fuck, dude?” Doug said and Mickey once again had to shake himself awake.

Mickey found himself pitched forward in his chair staring up at the former football player who was leaning back against the edge of the desk on the other wall of the small office. He gulped and quickly sat back, trying to say something, anything, to explain his odd behavior.

“Quit staring at my junk,” Doug laughed and then dropped down into his office chair to get back to work. After a silent moment Mickey swiveled around and did the same.

By the time lunch rolled around it seemed his missteps had been forgotten so he and Doug went out to grab something to eat at a food court in a nearby building. Mickey’s head was clearer now and as he stepped out onto the sidewalk he took a deep breath of the clean, summer air. It felt amazing.

Lunchtime in the city was always crazy so they weaved their way through the crowd, dodging tourists and other office workers also out enjoying the weather. They crossed the street and walked across an open plaza before passing into another building. Just inside Mickey caught site of men’s room and waved Doug on ahead to the food court.

“Gotta drain the main vein,” he joked and headed into the restroom.

“Great idea, me too,” he heard Doug reply behind them and a moment later they were standing at neighboring urinals.

Mickey unzipped and started taking a leak, his eyes looking off into the depths of the tile wall in front of him, following the grout between the square tiles and making invisible patterns. He could dimly hear Doug going on about something next to him but it didn’t seem important and soon his head lolled around, his eyes glancing down at his own dick and then sliding over to his neighbor’s. Doug was big, just like he imagined. It also looked like he trimmed down there so maybe that’s why he looked so large, cuz it wasn’t covered up at all. He was cut too, just like Mickey, which was good. It’d be easier to work on a dick like his own, at least the first time.

“Guess you like what you see,” Doug said in a low voice and Mickey’s looked up to see his work buddy staring right into his eyes, grinning slightly. No, not grinning. Sneering.

A part of him quailed at that look which signified that Doug wasn’t looking at him as another dude but as something much less. Some sort of pervert, a fairy. He opened his mouth to object, to deny such a sick thing, but he couldn’t say a word. Instead he just stuck out his tongue and ran it around his lips, moistening them, making them shining and inviting.

Doug just shook his head in disgust and zipped up, exiting the restroom without washing up. It took a moment for Mickey to get control of himself but when he did he slowly zipped up as well and staggered to a sink. God, he really was sick. Something was wrong and he had to get out of here before it got worse.

Outside the restroom he saw Doug waiting but with his eyes on his cell phone. Mickey made a break for the doors back to the street. It was still sunny and beautiful out on the plaza but he ignored all that and made a beeline back to the office. In the elevator on the way up he found himself sandwiched behind a delivery guy in a brown polyester uniform. He looked down at the guy’s large thighs which were only half covered by the shorts he was wearing. The calves below looked strong too and he could imagine fondling them, kneeling down and running his cheek over them, the coarse hair scratching the soft skin of his face.

When the elevator doors opened on his floor he shoved his way past people towards the front to escape but couldn’t stop himself from turning his head to catch the profile of the delivery guy, from his strong chin down past his thick chest to the bulge in his shorts. He thought he might have seen the guy’s eyes flick his direction but then he’d escaped into the reception area of his office and made a dash for his office, ignoring the looks he got from the receptionists and the people on the office floor.

Alone in his office he took a moment to collect himself. He had no idea where all these crazy thoughts were coming from but he knew he had to get home where he could clear his head and get everything back on track. That whole weird thing with Doug would be hard to explain but he’d take care of it somehow. He was good at coming up with explanations for the shit he did – he could manage this one too.

Doug might be back at any moment and he knew he had to avoid that so he gathered his stuff and casually went back out onto the office floor. He told reception he’d be out for the rest of the day on sales calls but to email him if anything important came up, then he took a mercifully empty elevator down to the parking garage and his car. The drive home was uneventful.

He woke up several hours later sprawled out on his bed, a bit groggy but otherwise OK. He stumbled to the bathroom and took a piss but on his way out glanced in the mirror and did a double take. He stared for a moment then quickly stepped to the full length mirror on his closet door.

“What the fuck?” he muttered.

His body had changed. He knew the body he washed and clothed and worked out and this wasn’t it, not quite. At first he thought it might just be because the hair was gone on his torso which was really the only hair he had except for that on his head, pits and groin. And yeah, his chest did definitely look different, looked larger, but his waist looked smaller. And his ass – it had been uncomfortable all morning in his suite and he could see that somehow it was fuller and rounder. It stretched the fabric of his boxers to the limit.

His chest was… well, it was amazing. He’d never been one of those big body dudes like Doug but then it was never a look he wanted or needed, not for baseball. Now his pecs looked bigger, like he’d gotten some sort of super pump at the gym. Just as earlier that morning he slid his hands over the smooth mass of them and ended up on both nipples, nipples that looked much more pronounced than normal. It seemed so natural to grab them between his thumb and forefinger, to twist them hard and hear the low, sensual moan that escaped from his mouth as the sensation hit home.

The doorbell rang at that moment.

Mickey’s eyes widened and a guilty look washed across his face as if he’d been interrupted doing something not quite right. He stood there frozen, hoping that whoever it was would just go away. He couldn’t see anyone right now, not before he figured out what was going on, what virus or hormonal issue had caused all this. He needed to get to a doctor, some kind of specialist–.

The bell rang again and was followed a few seconds later by a heavy knocking on the front door. It sounded like whoever it was wasn’t in the mood to come back. He slowly walked to the door and peered through the peephole to see Doug’s distorted image. Jesus, what was he doing here?

“I can hear you, asshole,” Doug called through the door and Mickey knew he was caught. He took a deep breath and then cracked the door, hiding most of himself behind it.

“Hey man, what’s up?” he asked trying to sound normal.

“You tell me – why’d you ditch me?”

“I’m really sorry, I felt like I was gonna heave or something. I just needed to get home and get some rest, so I’ve been-.”

“Dude, what the fuck? “ Doug interrupted looking annoyed. “I came here to check on you and I gotta stand on the fuckin’ porch?”

Mickey hesitated and then stepped back from the door, letting Doug come inside. His visitor looked him up and down making Mickey feel very vulnerable in his too-tight boxers in contrast to Doug’s business suit. He mumbled an apology and headed to the bedroom to grab some clothes, his mind once again whirling. Something about his coworker’s presence had once again put him off kilter, like he was half-drunk or something. Maybe this all had something to do with Doug and not some sort of hormonal thing. Things had been kinda strange since this morning when he woke up but they definitely got worse at work when…

His thoughts trailed off as he realized that Doug was watching him from the bedroom doorway, the same smile from earlier on his lips. Mickey was still in his boxers and still felt vulnerable but somehow it wasn’t a completely bad feeling. Part of his mind was confused and jumbled but another deeper part almost liked the feeling that came over him when he saw his officemate stand there, so strong and commanding. He couldn’t help the coy, inviting look that stole over his face, which seemed to be just what the other man was waiting for. Doug stepped into the room and crossed over to him, his big body coming to rest mere inches away.

“So what really made you run away?” he asked in a low voice as one oversized hand slid up the side of Mickey’s torso.

Mickey could only sigh in response as Doug’s touch made his skin come alive. He arched his back, throwing his chest forward in stark relief. The big man chuckled and placed his other hand on the smooth expanse of Mickey’s pecs, kneading the muscle in his strong grip and setting off fireworks in the baseball player’s brain. Suddenly he was in cradled in Doug’s arms and the big man’s lips came down hard on his own. Mickey couldn’t fight it anymore and didn’t want to, grabbing the other man around the neck and kissing him back. He felt Doug’s leg come between his own and instinctively he began riding the other’s muscled thigh, grinding his crotch in wild abandon.

Doug’s hands slid down into Mickey’s already strained boxers and cupped the globes of his ass. When a thick finger moved between them and rubbed at his asshole Mickey felt a charge shoot through him that he’d never felt before. How was it even possible for something to feel so good, so completely right? He didn’t know or care and when Doug slid the boxers down his legs and past his knees Mickey hopped out of them to stand nude in his coworker’s arms, at least for a moment.

Doug pushed him back until Mickey was forced to drop down into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. He looked up at the big man, mouth open and eyes wide with lust. One of Doug’s hands cupped the side of his face.

“Damn, baby,” he growled, “you shoulda told me you were down for some fun.”

Doug slid his thumb in to Mickey’s mouth and watched him suck it, the lower man’s eyes still glued to those of the man above him. After a moment he pulled his thumb out and gripped Mickey’s head tightly with both hands, forcing his face into his crotch and against the thick tube that arched to the left under his suit pants. Mickey moaned again as he felt the heat of that throbbing dick through the fabric, aching to feel it free and rubbing him skin to skin.

If there was any part of him that objected to Doug’s rough treatment it was hidden away, screaming in some dark corner of his mind. Something new had taken over, something that commanded him to give himself to Doug, to do whatever the other man demanded of him. It was what he needed more than anything, to submit to the bigger man’s desire. Whatever he wanted Mickey knew he would do.

Doug shrugged off his suit coat and threw it on a nearby chair. His tie and dress shirt quickly followed leaving just a tight t-shirt covering his upper body. He pulled this up over his head and Mickey drank in the sight of Doug’s corrugated stomach and expansive chest as they were displayed. Apparently there had been no new grooming habits for Doug this morning because his torso was covered with a short carpet of dark hair that swirled in a pattern around his nipples and then led down to the packed mound of his groin. He leered down at Mickey as he unbuckled his pants and let them drop to the floor revealing a pair of red boxer briefs that were molded to mass of his erection.

Mickey dove for the other man’s dick, mouthing the thick tool through the briefs while his arms circled around Doug’s big thighs. The bigger man threw his head back and reveled in the sensation. God he loved desperate little pigs like this. He’d never have guess that Mickey was one but it was a damn good thing he’d finally found out.

He looked back down at Mickey just as the other man slipped off the bed and onto his knees. Mick attacked Doug’s dick with renewed ardor, slobbering through the cloth that covered the huge pole as if hoping to actually eat through the briefs. Doug decided to help him out by pulling down his waistband and letting it swing free to slap the face of the subservient slut. A moment later Mickey opened wide and slid his mouth down Doug’s dick, gagging himself as he attempted to take it all in.

“That’s it baby,” Doug growled grabbing the back of Mick’s head and forcing him to take another inch. “You’re gonna take it all on both ends.”

An hour later Doug pulled on his and pants then stood up from the bed and slipped into his loafers. He looked down at Mickey who lay on his stomach, his ass still raised as if in invitation. With a grin the big man slapped it hard, the sound ringing out in the bedroom and mixing with a deep moan from Mickey.

“Fuck me again,” he breathed, his eyes fixed on Doug’s crotch.

“Damn, you’re a little slut aren’t you,” Doug laughed in response. “Sure, I’ll fuck you again but right now I got work to do.”

“You can come back. Anytime you want you can have it, I swear.”

“Don’t worry baby, I’ll be back,” he assured the eager bottom while his hand went to Mickey’s ass again, this time to grab and fondle it.

Doug turned away to continue dressing and Mickey watched him while unconsciously pulling at one of his sore, distended nipples. His body hurt in ways it had never hurt before but he still felt a deep need and craving to get fucked again. It made no sense but he didn’t care – he just knew he’d have to get it again and soon, if not from Doug then from some other man.

“Don’t get it twisted though,” Doug said from the bedroom doorway, completely dressed now and ready to leave. “I’ve already got a girlfriend and I’m not looking for another one.”

“I don’t care,” Mickey replied with a lazy smile, “I just wanna fuck. That’s all I ever wanted.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

I'm glad you liked it. Still haven't decided if I'll continue this one or if it's better on it's own. It seems like there's always something I need to work on.