It started with something small

Dogma

Ha! I love the comments. Thanks guys. Feedback is great.

I'd already written this next part to go into the next chapter, but given the feedback I think it deserves a short chapter of its own.

Part 6

“I want a refund!” Eric had raced out of the changeroom (boy, that was an apt name) and over to Tommy’s Frat house so quick that his cock hadn’t finished softening up when he banged on the door and roared into Tommy’s room.

“No refunds,” Tommy said distractedly while rolling a joint. “That curse was bought and paid for. It has to run its course.” Satisfied with his work, he finally glanced over at Eric and a slow smile pulled at his lips. “Kevin’s getting pretty big isn’t he?”

Eric flashed a bright red again as he felt a pull in his groin: “He knows!”

“What? Nah,” Tommy laughed. “You’re imagining things.”

Eric looked around nervously. “He … and then I … and then he … I didn’t imagine that!” And then he licked his lips as if he could still taste the precum.

Tommy, stifled another laugh and said, “Alright. Let me check the fine print. Hm, I hope I didn’t mix this up ... there’s this love potion …”

“Love potion?!,” Eric’s voice shot up an octave as he said it. “I’m not into guys!”

Tommy coughed, but he was already looking through a scroll muttering to himself. “Nah, nah, you’re fine. It’s the right curse. But the way it plays out all depends on the relationship between the person being cursed and the person doing the cursing. Kevin is such a bull and you’re a bit of a princess, (oh come on you know you are) so this is how it rolls. You’ll be fine. Probably. Kevin won’t be able to help being Kevin.”

“I’ll be fine because I’ll be staying the hell away from him.”

“Ha!” Tommy scoffed and lit up his joint. ”No, you won’t. You two are locked into this together and you’re going to see it through.” And with that he inhaled deeply, smiled, and ushered a still indignant Eric out the door.

“Hey!,” Eric muttered just as the door was closing. “No one else has noticed he’s changed, how come you did?”

“Pffft. They’re noticing. At least on some level. As for me ,” Tommy laughed and tapped his finger to the side of his nose. “Now off you go. Refunds …. Geez.” 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 14

Next to last line in this installment:

"“Hey!,” Kevin muttered just as the door was closing."

Uh, did you mean "Eric"?  

(It's hard enough keeping similar names like Eric and Kevin in my head!!)

Part 7

Tommy was right. There was no way he could avoid Kevin. The man seemed to be every where Eric looked. Or maybe, Eric seemed to look every where Kevin was. And if he didn’t see him, he could smell him. That sweat/testosterone/pheromone/just plain male smell that Kevin gave off was every where. It almost felt like he was marking his territory. So that even if Kevin had left a room, there was still the distinctive taste of him within it.  Eric wasn’t the only one watching him; the entire university seemed to be doing the same thing. Even if they couldn’t tell that Kevin had changed, they sure as hell could see what he was.

Reaction varied.

Riana, his girlfriend, had  … rode … out all of the changes so far. Before when Eric had seen them together they had been all over each other, and Riana had seemed thrilled with every change; pinching a nipple here, cupping a thicker ass there. But now when Eric saw them together Kevin was starring at her with that hungry dopey smile that had been on his face ever since the last session in the locker room. As for Riana she looked … tired and fed up. Eric knew that look.

As for his buddies, there’d been a shifting trail of nicknames throughout the process; Kevin had gone from being called bigfoot, to bigass and now it was nutsack. But other than that they didn’t really seem to give a damn what he looked at. Bros. go figure.

As for Kevin, he wore that glazed, happy look on his face all the time. He ate. He went to the gym. He didn’t seem to spend a lot of time in class. He pawed his girlfriend for attention, And he made frequent trips into the washroom. He also looked back at Eric when Eric was looking at him and smiled. Like it was only a matter of time.

This went on for weeks, and during all this time, Kevin kept growing, inching up over 6’3”, his shoulders getting wider and rounder, and the crevice growing deeper between his heavy pecs, all helping to balanced against those muscular legs and thick dense ass.

The dénouement, as one might expect, came in the locker room. Kevin, seeing Eric staring at him again, walked straight up to him. They’d almost been the same height only moths ago. But now Eric found himself starring into Kevin’s chest. When he looked up, Kevin was smiling. In a low voice he said, “come with me.”

Eric followed like a puppy dog and they headed straight into the locker room. Two guys were in there changing but they took one look at Kevin, pulled their clothes on and bolted.

Kevin and Eric looked at each other. This was new to both of them and there was no romantic music to soften the mood. But Kevin nodded towards a bench and Eric sat down.

“Now,” Kevin kicked off his shoes, stretched out one of his size fourteen feet and rested in on the bench between Eric’s legs; with his long toes resting directly on Eric’s cock. He rubbed the tip of his big toe up and down Eric’s cock and they both felt it start to stretch out. Eric realized that was probably about as much foreplay as he was going to get. Kevin smiled and pulled his foot back. “I got a problem and I think you’re the solution.”

He pulled off his shirt, and displayed himself for Eric. Kevin had always shaved himself before but over the last couple of weeks he had stopped bothering. So a dark trail of hair led up to the hollow of his belly button and then fanned out over his abs and up to his chest giving his body a dark shadow. Those nipples were as full and fat and juicy as ever.

He pulled his sweat pants down in one brisk move and stood up again. The heavy sperm sack between his legs swayed heavily, hypnotically, back and forth as he moved; the balls too full and tightly packed for any sort of bouncing. His cock swayed pendulum like back and forth as he moved.  The pubic hair was coming in dark and thick but still short over that heavy cock and shadowed but didn’t cover that heavy sperm sack.

“Raina’s taken off for a few days and I need to drain these monsters …” Kevin reached down to cup his own balls with his right hand, but even his massive hand could barely contain one of them. And they were ... filling, pushing against Kevin's legs and pushing forwards to find room, tighten Kevin's sack with their heavy sperm-filled mass. His cock, still only semi-hard but already slick with precum was pointed directly at Eric.

Eric licked his lips and looked up at Kevin with hungry eyes.

Kevin just smiled. “That’s right you short-dicked little fucker. Go ahead and suck that cock for me.”

Now. What we have here is a classic fork in the road.

Eric was ready to suck that loaded cock. He was beaten. Kevin was just too much of an alpha male to resist. He literally reeked of masculinity. He dripped it. And Eric felt it washing over him like a wave. Everything the curse had done had been to heighten that masculinity. To turn Kevin into the alpha-male he always wanted to be. It had bound the two of them together to the point where straight-guy Kevin was asking for a blow job and straight-guy (cough) Eric would have given it to him. Eric was ready to be dominated and if his lips had touched that cock and he had gorged himself on all that cum, well, let’s just say there would have been no turning back for either of them.

So, that’s how things could have gone.

If only Kevin could have kept his mouth shut. But he had to get that one last shot in and it was that last insult that sealed both their fates.  As soon as the words left Kevin’s mouth, Eric found his own opening and he replied: “Yeah? Well, your dick is so big why don’t you just suck it yourself. You can give yourself a blow job.”

“Uhh.” Kevin growled and stepped back involuntarily. This wasn’t like the other times. There was no pause, no rippling of his body as changes smoothly happened.

“Uhhhhh.” No, this was different. Kevin was already full of testosterone and cum. But he was still able to think, even though the horniness left him fuzzy-brained. But now? “UHHHHHHH,” This was purely animal.

Eric slid himself back against the lockers and watched as Kevin swayed in front of him. Kevin’s cock was … growing … not getting hard. Growing. Getting thicker and longer without getting hard. Eight inches. Nine. Ten. Water-bottle thick. Still not getting hard. Eleven. Twelve. It bowed almost down to his knees. And then it started to rise. Eric licked his lips, mesmerized. Part of him still wanting to suck that dick. But as its mushroom head swelled broadly in front of him he knew he’d never be able to. He’d never even be able to get his lips around it.

Not that he was going to get a chance to try. You see, the words were critical here. Eric hadn’t just said lick your own dick. Kevin sat down on a bench and leaned forward and did just that as his cock bowed up towards his mouth. His tongue grazing over the tip of his cock and digging into in the deep damp mouth of it.

He hadn’t just said suck your own dick. Kevin did that as the now sixteen-inch cock, with thick veins cording around it, slid easily into his mouth. A mouth that widened simian like to handle the breadth and thickness of his cock.

No. Eric had said “You can give yourself a blow job.” The curse was very precise that way. It wanted a proper blow job. Kevin’s back snapped and then stretched. He was 6’5” now, but more importantly he gained added flexibility. His head could arch down even as his 18-inch cock stretched up. His body reconfigured itself to deliver the perfect blow job to … itself. Kevin’s balls grew even bigger and fuller; proportioning themselves to that 18-inch cock and pulsating as Kevin worked … himself.

It didn’t take hours, but it felt like it. Kevin just didn’t give himself a quickie he made a proper job of it. It was the best blow job he’d ever had and when he came he came, almost quite literally, buckets. Swallowing load after load from his own cock. Eric watched the whole thing and then as Kevin’s balls flexed and pushed out the final load, Eric quietly backed away.

Kevin leaned back in a state of absolute bliss; his stomach was bowed out slightly from the load that had just been pumped down it. His cock remained stretched across his stomach. It was relaxing but it wasn’t getting much smaller. The nature of an 18-inch cock is that it can never truly shrink down or soften up, otherwise the person wearing that cock would collapse from lack of blood every time he got a hard on. So soft for Kevin was still over a foot long and nine inches around. It probably wouldn’t even fit into his sweat pants. He was bigger than ever; wider, thicker, even the hair on his body seemed to have grown out more. He had gone beyond being an alpha male to being a parody of it.

And his balls? They were already starting to churn and fill up for another round.

“I think,” Eric felt his own head clear and he stood up slowly and headed out of the change room as Kevin smiled and looked down at his cock again. “My work is done here.”

Epilogue

The curse was finished. Kevin’s relationship with Riana, with any girlfriend really, was finished too. A girl can only deal with so many shifts in reality and there was no way she was going to deal with one that brought an 18-inch cock any where near her. But BigDick kept his friends. Yeah, they thought it was a little fucked up that he could and did give himself blow jobs.  But the watching sports, drinking, and general bullshitting part of any good friendship was still the same. So what the hell?

While the curse was done, Kevin wasn’t done changing. He kept growing; powered by all that growth hormone pumping through him. He went from middle weight bodybuilder size, to heavy weight to …  something resembling a powerlifter. The last time Eric saw him he was topping out at 360 pounds with 28 inch arms. He had lost the abs though. His stomach pushed out into what looked like a tight as a drum steroid gut. But Eric knew that gut, which seemed to swell a little bigger and get a little tighter every time he saw it, hadn't come from steroid use. No, Kevin was addicted to the taste of his own cum and his balls were capable of turning out an endless amount of the stuff. Eric couldn't help wondering how big Kevin would get.

Kevin never bullied Eric again. Hell, he didn’t bully anyone any more. He was either gearing up to cum or in the ecstasy of cumming. Nothing and no one could piss him off. The university career was a wash. No one can study when his balls are constantly churning and begging for release. But let’s face it, in this world there’s a lucrative market for a guy with Kevin’s physical talents so it’s not like he wanted for cash.

As for Eric, well, he didn’t hate Kevin any more. He could never quite shake the scent of the guy, and the sight of that massive cock and those throbbing balls from his head, but he did get back together with his ex-girlfriend eventually. It didn’t last. She dumped him again. And it was right in that angry moment after he’d been dumped, again, that Daniel walked by, dressed in shorts and a tank top and sweating after a long run, and called him a Loser Weiner Dog …

• Like 2
  • Upvote 23

Hot story. I'm glad Kevin finally got his come uppance, and a little sad that the story is over. I'm also disappointed that Eric never got to suck on Kevin's dick. That sounded very hot.

A really terrific story, Dogma. Thank you so much. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading every part - and what a hot, clever little epilogue! Man, it's going to be weeks before I can get the image of a powerfully-muscled, hairy behemoth sucking on his own gushing 18 inch cock out of my head...

...probably because I won't be trying very hard! :P

A great job on the story. Although, I'd love to find out what happened to this Daniel character... ;)

As for the curse... I thought it was an excellent example of to much of a good thing.

Daniel. Dammit .. that was supposed to be a throw away line but now I'm picturing Daniel becoming a little bit more ... doggish. I've got a couple of scenes in mind that are working for me. *Sigh* I'll get to it eventually.

• Upvote 2