CMiller

news PUBLIC NOTICE: Do Not Reply To PM Notification Emails

I have noticed that a good chunk of you are replying to emails that you get in regards to getting a PM notification from this website. 

Please take notice that if you reply to these emails that you get the person who PMed you will not get the reply.

This forum is not setup so that if you reply to emails they will respond to the correct person. This is a limitation of the forum software being used. 

If you would like to reply to that person, you need to visit your inbox or click on the link inside of the email that you get. 

Please stop replying to PM notification emails that you get, they will not go to the right person. 

This may be a feature in an upcoming update. 

• Upvote 2

Right. Sometimes in the moment, we dumb muscleheads tend to forget things that are right in front of us. Duh, I dunno why. I lost 30 IQ points when I started lifting.  :wacko:

• Upvote 1

Right. Sometimes in the moment, we dumb muscleheads tend to forget things that are right in front of us. Duh, I dunno why. I lost 30 IQ points when I started lifting.  :wacko:

har de ha rhar