Repost: The Box (Part 3 of 3) Black

an0n12

Part Three (of Three): Black

By: Jman250

Archive Link: http://archive.muscle-growth.org/threads/23533-p1.html

Aaron stood with his back towards Robert and me, looking down at his truly massive frame. He left us there to watch him, discarded and used, for what seemed like hours.

“Fuck, this is amazing.” His voice was so deep. It made me shiver when I thought about what he had become -- what I had allowed him to become. He had positioned himself in front of my inadequate mirror, rising several inches above its seven-foot frame, admiring himself thoroughly. Each immense muscle group fascinated him as he rubbed and explored his new body. I watched each fiber on his expansive back flex and bulge with round hard balls of muscle, more than I knew could exist. They each rolled and contracted as he moved his arms in an exploration of his body. He stood fixated on his image. Nothing of the mirror was visible from my view on the ground; his mountainous back blocked my view. Even so, with what I could see I was in awe.

He brought his arms into a double bicep, making his back even wider as his shoulders pushed upward and outward. He flexed both arms, causing peaks to form so large they would dwarf a basketball.

“Fuckin’ A,” he was lost in his own admiration. His ass clenched and unclenched as he watched himself, causing those huge globes to bunch up higher than I thought possible, supported by legs that were, in a word, epic. Aaron’s legs had always been his best feature. What had started as thick, meaty thighs now looked more like thick, knotted tree trunks. His overly large feet, that had obviously grown to keep up with his evolved height, stood just wider than the massive expanse of his back, his stance pushed apart by those inhuman thighs. His calves were long and hard, covered in veins. They had taken on a truly impressive teardrop shape that pushed out so far they seemed to defy gravity.

I just stared. He had become massive and I was to blame. My now much smaller cock ached at the sight. For an eternity, we watched, Robert and I. I didn’t dare move from my spot; I didn’t want to lose sight of the body Aaron now possessed. And yet, I knew his size should be mine.

At length, Aaron turned around. I nearly came at what I saw standing before me. His expansive back turned to reveal globe like pecs the size of beach balls rising and falling with his breath, with two perfectly shape nipples forced to point down. His abs reminded me of cobbled sidewalks, row after row clenching with deep cuts and valleys. Somehow, his waist had remained comparatively small. And to complete the picture, a mesmerizingly long and thick phallus extended straight out from atop melon-sized balls.

Aaron grinned down at us.

“Pretty damn impressive,” he said, the deepness of his voice sending another shiver down my spine. “All this from the two of you.” He watched us from our prone position. I didn’t dare to move.

“Robert,” Aaron continued, startling him by his address, “go get the box out of my room. ” My eyes went instantly wide. What more could he take from us?

After a moment of hesitation Robert managed to find his feet and got up to fulfill Aaron’s request, his own two-inch cock at attention. He had no idea what had caused his new situation, and I had no way to warn him about the mysterious box. He seemed to move awkwardly, unfamiliar of his new smaller stature. As he left the room, Aaron looked me over.

“Looks like I’m the big man again,” he said, flexing his cock, causing it to bob up and down. Dozens of memories flooded my brain, memories of how much Aaron liked to show off his cock. Before his growth, he had an impressive eight inches. I thought back to the first time I saw it. Even back then, he made sure I knew whom the bigger man was. I thought back to morning showers interrupted by his sudden entrance, and to him strutting about the common area before bed butt naked.

“Thought you could out-size me, huh?” He flexed an arm, causing my own cock to jump. “So tell me, little man, where’d you get that box?”

I didn’t know what to respond. I had no answer for him. “I found it,” was the only thing I could think of to say.

“Found it, huh?” he didn’t believe me. “Come on, who gave it to you?” He flexed an impressive arm. “Where’d they get it?” He tensed his awesome eight-pack. “I got all this size from somewhere,” he emphasized his point by bouncing his pecs.

“Fuck you, Aaron, you already stole what you wanted.” I was feeling bold.

“You can tell me.” He flashed a grin, grabbed his cock and pointed it towards me.

“No.” We never really got along, but I knew he wouldn’t hurt me.

“Pretty stupid of you to leaving it laying around for me to find.”

“My door was locked.”

“Eh, whatever,” he shrugged his big, round shoulders. They glanced his ears. “I’ll find out where you got it. When I do, there’ll be more of this!” He raised his arms into a solid flex once more and my mouth went dry.

I thought back to those last moments in the gym with Adam. Adam must have felt so helpless. He must have felt like I was feeling right then. No, I wouldn’t tell Aaron anything, even that I had no idea where the gods forsaken box had came from.

Robert stammered back into the room. He looked unsure of, well, pretty much everything, like he was still in a daze. He must have retained some sense of togetherness though, because he came in following his charge, carrying the oak box between his hands.

“Robert, don’t ...” I tried to stop things from going any further, but Aaron would have none of my interference. In a split second and with a quick swipe, the box had been transferred. Aaron’s desire showed on his face -- the same desire I felt when I betrayed Adam.

“Let’s go,” Aaron commanded.

“Go where?”

“Where else? The gym.”

Aaron opened the box to pull out its precious contents. As he handed it back to Robert, I could see the inside was pitch black. He left the note unread. Aaron held something in his hand and gazed at it longingly. Without a moment’s delay, he popped it in his mouth and swallowed.

Just like that, my hopes of fixing the score were gone.

----

Soon after, we arrived at the school gym. It was late and only the most dedicated gym-goers were still there. Robert and I had been told to get dressed. I avoided going anywhere within range of Aaron’s touch, which was difficult given his size. Aaron had usurped Adam’s old posers, the bright green posers I had borrowed earlier that day. They were stretched past their limits. His enormous thighs ripped the basket slightly as he pulled them on. Good thing too, because without the rip his package wouldn’t have fit. Even so, his massive cock and balls strained the material, their weight pushing the cloth away from his body. The rear fabric was nowhere to be seen -- it bunched together and hid, pulling tightly between the two globes that made up his glutes.

Every eye fixated on us as we entered.

How could they not be? A massive seven-foot plus behemoth with two tiny runts like us? As we advanced, the four guys still working out stopped what they were doing to watch. They ranged from track athlete to bodybuilder, and Aaron transfixed them all. His body was the envy of everyone. He had a glow about him, something desirous.

“Let’s see how strong I am,” he said to nobody in particular.

He walked to the preacher bench, already loaded by one of the larger guys, and sat down. The guy nearest, wearing a red tank, gloves and sweats, started to protest.

“I’ve got one more set.”

“Oh. Sorry,” replied Aaron as he started to lift the weight. There must have been two hundred pounds on the bar, and Aaron banged out ten reps without breaking a sweat. “Too light anyways. You mind adding more?” The guy in the red tank looked shocked. When he didn’t move, Aaron got up and loaded two more forty-fives on each side.

“No way.” The red tang guy folded his arms, covering his sizable chest, bunching his pecs considerably; he didn’t seem amused. Aaron ignored him and started to lift. His first two reps went fine, but by the fifth and sixth, Aaron was noticeably fatigued. He got up looking annoyed.

“I’m impressed!” His attitude took on a quick change.

“Thanks,” Aaron did a quick flex. He looked huge. “Mind helping me out a bit?”

“Sure, with what?” the guy looked flattered.

“Can I borrow your gloves?”

The guy in the red tank looked a bit confused, but seemed to think it was alright. He started undoing his gloves and moved to hand them to Aaron. As he handed them over, Aaron grabbed his hand.

Robert and I just watched. There was no point warning him, he wouldn’t believe us. Besides, Aaron must have him under his influence by now.

They stood there for a moment, grasping hands. The guy made no attempt to free himself, he just stood there, happy to be of service. I knew Aaron was growing. The smile on his face told me everything. It was happing so slowly that the only sign was the slow shrinking of the other guy. Once I noticed it though, there was no mistaking Aaron’s growth. His arms had expanded a good half-inch within moments, and just kept going.

After a short while, Aaron let go.

“Thanks.” He took the gloves and proceeded to sit down once again. This time there was no hesitation. He finished ten reps in a heartbeat and, just for good measure, did a few more.

“Wow,” the red tank guy was surely impressed. I could see a sizeable bulge forming down one leg of his sweat pants.

By this time, two other of the larger men had come over to watch, with the smallest guy in the gym disappearing into locker rooms.

I wanted to leave -- I couldn’t watch him take hard work and time from innocent people. These men had no idea why they were so enchanted with this huge Adonis. But I had no place to go. Aaron had commanded me to come, so I was stuck.

Next, Aaron found a bench. “Load it up,” he instructed to those around him. Only the guy in the red tank moved, but in a short time the bench press was loaded with 540 pounds, all the available large plates in the immediate area. I looked at Aaron’s shirtless torso. His massive, beach ball sized pecs would surely have no problem lifting that. Two of the larger men moved to spot him, but Aaron protested, “No need guys, I got it.”

He got into position and started to push. At first I thought I saw him shake, but he must have been getting his balance because he quickly pushed out eight reps. “Add more.” This time, all three onlookers were inspired to help. They each went in search of more weight. The guy in a baggy green shirt and shorts came back first, loading up each side with forty-five more pounds. Aaron struggled with his first rep. It was clear he wouldn’t make it to eight. His big chest shook through the next few lifts. After four reps he threw the weight back onto the rack with a deafening *bang*.

“Fuck! Not strong enough.”

In a fluid motion he reached over his head to the guy in green and grabbed his legs. It happened much faster this time.

I could see his whole body expand outward. Everything expanded quickly: pecs jutting farther from his body, the crevice deepening between them; neck thickening; thighs bulging, pushed farther apart on the bench; feet expanding. The tight confounds of his posers started to rip more and Aaron must not have wanted to burst out just yet, because he let go of the guy’s (now slightly smaller) legs.

Just as he prepared himself for another few reps, the other guys appeared carrying a plate each. They slide one on each end and looked expectantly at Aaron. He was happy to oblige. My jaw dropped at the sight of Aaron pushing out four solid more reps.

“I feel pumped!” he shot up and bounced his chest. His pecs looked gigantic as they flexed, making him look truly unstoppable. And he wasn’t done yet.

He walked to the leg press machine, his posse following step. Two of the guys were painfully hard, and the other, dressed all in black, looked to be impressed by the show. They were all pretty big and that made me shudder at how big Aaron would become with those three offering what they had.

Plate after plate got loaded onto the machine until there was no more room for more, definitely past its max. The machine creaked slightly as Aaron reclined back on the pads. He started to push. One, two, three reps without issue. I’ve always thought legs were Aaron’s best feature. The machine was really starting to groan at the weight as he pushed out a fourth, fifth, and sixth rep.

“Aargh!” Aaron let out a yell at the weight, but still he continued.

Seven, eight, nine! Then something unexpected happened. Something inside the machine snapped and one of the bars supporting the massive amount of weight fell! The weight crashed to the ground. Aaron, obviously surprised by the sudden change in weight, pushed too hard and crashed the footrest against the frame, cracking it into two.

“Fuckin’ A!” Aaron let out a roar of laughter at his feat of strength! He could overpower the machine, and he could get bigger.

Robert and I moved back in fear! For the first time since any of this started, I was afraid of what Aaron was becoming. Two of the men stood mesmerized but the third started to stumble backwards to escape. Within seconds Aaron leapt from the broken machine to grab hold of the man in black before he could escape. He would have more!

He wrapped his arm around the man’s torso and pulled off his shirt. Though he was no bodybuilder, this guy was definitely well sculpted. Aaron pulled him into an embrace and closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of energy coursing through his body. The sight was amazing and horrifying all at once. Aaron’s growth seemed to accelerate with each passing moment. Within seconds, the confines of Adam’s green posers burst apart, freeing Aaron’s monstrous manhood to press against his captive’s thighs. It started to grow hard as it dangled there. I watched it fill with blood, pushing its way between the man’s sculpted legs. With each beat of Aaron’s heart it rose higher, until at last it stood straight out with a foot of cock jutting out behind the man’s ass.

Aaron moaned as his growth continued. He reached down and grabbed hold of the smaller man’s gym pants and pulled in two directions. Aaron’s biceps swelled larger as he tore the pants into strips, revealing the man’s average size cock straining in his underwear. Opening his eyes, Aaron looked down at the shrinking man. He pulled at his underwear until those too split into pieces and he pulled the man in closer, pressing his slightly dwindled cock between their torsos. All fear had vanished from the man’s face -- it was replaced with pure ecstasy.

Aaron grew outward in all directions! His back was growing wider, more balls of tight muscle formed. His glutes pushing up higher and expanding outward. His legs were thickening. And he was beginning to inch upward.

The man straddling his dick moved higher and higher off the ground. Aaron leaned back slightly, causing his obliques and ten-pack abs to tighten into a magnificent display. He let go of the now much smaller man supporting him with his cock and torso, and brought his arms into a stunning double bicep. His peaks flexed so large I thought they might burst through the skin!

“Strip and come feel my size,” he instructed to those standing watch. Robert and I stood rooted to the spot. His voice was several octaves deeper than it had been an hour before, but I did not feel compelled. We watched as the two other men, one in green and one in red began to remove their clothing. I glanced at the box in Robert’s hands as the scene in front of me unfolded.

One of the guys removed his green baggy shirt to reveal tight, hard muscles. He looked to be about Robert’s size, or his old size before Aaron took all his strength. His cock was bigger than mine, and thick. It stood hard at attention just below his belly button.

The man in red was a sight to behold. His pecs bunched and bounced as he removed his shirt, revealing a solid cobblestone of eight-pack abs. And when he removed his sweats, I gasped out loud. Aaron’s cock was gigantic already, but with what this guy had to add, it would become something entirely unthinkable. His already hard cock sprung free and bobbed above his abs, nested just below his round pecs.

They both moved forward and began grabbing hold of Aaron’s behemoth body. One walked around and began stroking Aaron’s expanding cock, still half supporting and pushing the first man’s thighs farther apart. Aaron let out a moan that could be heard for miles.

I watched, unable to move, as his growth redoubled! His head was inching upward as his cock pushed outward. His balls were already bigger than melons, and they rested against his redwood thighs, visibly churning.

“We have to get him off!” I whispered to Robert. “That will stop the growth, if he cums!” He just gawked. He look terrified beyond belief, petrified beyond movement. I ran forward and began stroking and licking as best I knew how. Aaron let out a deep moan. His voice was so deep it almost threw me off guard, but I continued with my task.

I looked up as Aaron grew higher and wider still. I could feel my mind begin to cloud. Aaron looked Godly. Surely, the Gods would find a place for him amongst them. No! I had to finish!

The mass of muscle in front of me was amazing. Three muscular men, all feeding Aaron. His arms expanded larger, growing larger than my waist! His calves were inflated like balloons!

I felt myself tremble, tremble for joy. I was giving Aaron more muscle, more size than I had ever known. It felt, in a word, orgasmic! Then without warning, I came. My mind cleared and I let go, falling to the ground. Without realizing it, I had been lifted off the ground. He must have passed fifteen feet tall! His cock was now thicker than my leg!

“Can’t. Cum. Won’t. Cum. Not. Until. More.” A titan voice boomed from above me. It sounded like pure sex. He looked down, his shoulders totally engulfing his neck, and smiled an evil and knowing smile.

I backed away and stumbled into Robert, who was now surprisingly taller than me. My plan had failed. The smallest of the three fell off Aaron onto the ground, spent. He blinked dazedly and gazed up at the magnificent creature he had helped to create. He looked small and weak, but retained a look of health, just like Robert and me.

Both men left were caressing Aaron’s legs and balls. As I watched, his dick began to tilt upward. Every day that I’d seen it Aaron’s dick had pointed straight out, but he was becoming so muscular and massive that his dick was no exception. It rose slowly, angling first to forty-five degrees, then stopped when it pointed straight up. It obscured the middle of his ten-pack abs, that stretching longer as he grew. It reached past his exercise ball-sized pecs. The pulsing head came to a rest right below just his chin.

“Aargh!!” Aaron let out another massive moan that shook me to my core!

The second man collapsed the floor, drained of his strength. As Aaron felt his growth ebb, he reached for the last man standing. He had started out the largest and still looked like a sports athlete, his dick still hard and hovering slightly above his belly button. Aaron’s growth had plenty left on which to feed.

The first man down must have been awaken by this late exchange because he scrambled to his feet and ran for the door, still buck-naked. Aaron, so lost in the energy still feeding his body, had no care of the fallen people below. Then something happened that I did not expect. As the smallest of the men ran out the door, he ran *smack* into Adam.

My heart dropped as I looked at the kid I loved. He surveyed the scene with his mouth wide, tilting his head back to fully see the true titan Aaron had become. His height had increasing several feet below the twenty foot ceiling, but he was still expanding, taking every ounce of muscle the last man had to offer.

Adam swooped in, grabbing me by the arm. I couldn’t leave, it would take too much for me to leave. I had to stay. But Adam gave me no choice. As Adam dragged me from my place, I reached for Robert. Reluctantly, the two of us were pulled to safety before Aaron could finish.

To this day, I have no idea what became of Aaron. He appears in my nightmares as if he still wants to feed from what little strength I have left. Adam says we’re healthy. We can get something back, if we work hard. I believe him. I have to believe him. We didn’t go far, but we’re safe. Robert never comes out of his room. He never got over that first encounter. He keeps the box by his bed with its note: “Run and grow.” Adam says he’ll recover too. I believe him. I explained everything to them both once we had all recovered enough to talk.

----

One morning, Robert rolled over in his bed, his tiny frame getting comfortable on his twin mattress as the sunlight streamed through the blinds. As he opened his eyes, he glanced at his nightstand like every morning before. This time, though, something about the box caught his eye. He uncovered it and looked inside. There, surrounded by a brilliant shade of purple, were four odd somethings. And a note: “Eat and grow.”

- End -

• Like 10
  • Upvote 10

I'm not usually for the theft stories and it depends in the writer and how they do it but this trilogy holds a special place in my lust. JMan250's ability to describe things in such lust maddening detail and what seems to be a love of legs and ass like mine drive me wild as he describes Aaron's conquest and ever swelling god like body drives me to frothing with lust.

• Upvote 4

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...