A is for Alpha and Antoine - Part Two

londonboy

[Forgive my little indulgence into superhero fantasy with one of my favorite bodybuilders.]

Antoine put the giant oak chair holding his friend back down on the ground.  Lifting the thing was so easy it wasn’t really fun, even with only one hand – except when Marty would yelp because the big guy bounced him too hard.  Antoine started looking for something else to do – something powerful.  His muscles were screaming to be used.  He was desperate to show off his super strength.  Marty was certainly used to it by now, but Antoine knew his friend still secretly loved watching all the things he could do.  Everything that was thick metal in the room – lampstands, the fire poker set, the hat rack, and everything else – was already twisted or ripped into rubbish.  Antoine had basically crumpled with his bare hands anything that might give the semblance of resistance – even though nothing really could.  There wasn’t anything else to bend, twist, or fold in on itself.  Antoine started to look at the heavy furniture, wondering if it would be fun to rip it apart.  Marty clearly noticed the look in his friend’s eyes.

“Dude, I can tell what you’re thinking.  Don’t you dare destroy anything…”

It was too late.  Antoine had already locked his gaze on the huge stone fireplace at the end of the den.  He was there before Marty’s sentence even trailed off.  The big man brought his hand up to one of the giant rocks that were cemented in place under the wooden mantle.  It was one of those massive fireplaces that took up most of the wall.  He placed his fingers against the stone and started pushing in.  Chips stared to fall to the ground as Antoine’s hand sank slowly into pure rock.  It looked like he was simply pressing into soft cookie dough.  Marty let out a loud sigh as soon as the big man’s palm was submerged in the stone.

“Come on, A, you got to quit destroying everything in the house!  There’s not going to be anything left standing by the time you’re done.”

“You know I can’t help it Marty-man, I just gotta do powerful stuff.  Look at the way my fingers sink into solid rock like it was nothing.  That’s power man!  I’m demolishing thick stone with just my fingers.  You’d want to do stuff like this too, if you could.  I promise you, man.  It’s just so freaking cool.  I could rip out this entire fireplace with nothing but a little tug.  I can’t help myself – I love using my super strength.”

“Well, luckily, there might be a new project for you, A.”

Antoine could not contain his excitement at Marty’s announcement.  He turned quickly toward his friend and as he did his hand ripped off one of the largest stones in the fireplace.  It was the size of a dishwasher.  It sounded like someone was using a jackhammer to break up a piece of sidewalk.  Immediately, Antoine moved closer to his friend, easily lugging the chunk of rock in one hand.  It would have taken a few men to carry the thing two feet, but the super dude carried it like it was a wadded up piece of paper.  Antoine’s kidlike excitement at a potential assignment made him toss the rock up and down in his palm.  Marty knew if his friend dropped the stone there’d be a huge hole in the floor. 

“Dude!  Did you have to destroy the fireplace?”

“Yeah . . . yeah, I did.  I need to crush something and one of these huge stones will be perfect.  Now tell me about the job, man.  Am I going to get to use my full strength!  Come on, spill it Marty or I’m going toss this stone at you and I don’t think you’ll be able to lift it as easily as me!”

Marty knew Antoine would never actually throw the stone in his direction, but there was a moment of fear that passed over his face at the thought of trying to catch something that probably weighed three or four times as much as he did.  The big man held the massive rock in one hand without a second thought.  He continued to toss it up and down like it was nothing more than a baseball.  Antoine’s biceps popped huge and for a second Marty was lost in his friend’s unbelievable power.  Antoine moved closer and absent-mindedly ripped off a part of the stone and started crushing it in his hand as if it were dried up bark.  A mixture of pebbles and sand fell to the floor.

“Earth to Marty!  Come on, man, give me the scoop.  I need to fight some villains.  I’ll even let them think they’re winning for a while – just so I can prolong the fun.  Tell me what the mission is, bud!”

Marty found it a little unnerving to talk over the sound of solid rock being crumpled in his friend’s hand.   The big man, however, found it way too cool being able to demolish something supposedly so indestructible to stop squeezing the stone into tiny bits.  His fingers met with no resistance.  He could choose to crush the chunk of rock slowly, cherishing the way it disintegrated because of something much more powerful, or he could bring his fingers together quickly and make the thing pop like a gun blast.  Antoine felt sorry for the stone, in a way.  It had been placed around the fireplace to look majestic and to protect the house from burning down, but a big hand had ripped it from its resting place with little effort and was now turning it into a pile of dust.  The massive biceps fueling the hand bulged greatly and made it clear that the rock had no way of winning this battle.  Marty saw that destroying the big rock was nothing for Antoine – it was mere child’s play.  For a few seconds the older man realized why his super friend desired muscle missions with so much passion.  A man with this kind of strength should not be held back from doing powerful feats.  It was like putting a hundred wild mustangs in one small pen.  Superheroes should not be fenced in.  Antoine needed to rip tanks apart, knock down buildings, and take on whole armies at one time – it was what he was made for.  It’s what his body . . . no, his muscles, craved.  And right now, his big body seemed to bulge more massive than ever – clearly pumped up by the guy’s excitement about a potential mission.

“A, dude, can you stop it with the stone and I’ll give you the details.”

“No can do Marty-man.  My hand feels something solid in it and all it wants to do is crush.  It’s just one of the things about being this powerful.  I can’t stop using my strength.  I sometimes wake up in the morning and find out I’ve snapped the thick bedposts into tiny twigs during my sleep.  Even my dreams make me do super things.  Now spill it, man.”

“Ecuador.  The Ambassador and his family have been taken hostage at his own home. It’s a compound about a mile outside of the capital city.  A large group of guerrilla rebels are demanding the release of many Ecuadorean prisoners being held in the U.S. in exchange for the lives of the family.  This is a group that has never let any prisoner live, so we have very little hope that the family is even still alive.  There are videos, but we don’t know when they were taken.  And they say they’re going to start killing them at 6pm, their time, tonight.”

“Aw Marty, I love you, man.  I’m going to get to really play this time.  I can feel it.  My muscles are busting major tense all over.  Please tell me there’s at least a hundred rebels.”

“Maybe even more.”

“Oh man, that makes me sprout a little wood. No time to waste.  What are my coordinates?”

Antoine could barely contain his excitement.  Muscles popped harder and bigger.  With little warning, and with no effort at all, he brought the remaining chunk of the big stone between his open palms and pressed in.  The big thing crumbled into a million little stones and sand, immediately falling to the floor in a little pile.  Marty instantly knew that the maid, Mrs. Thompson, would be complaining up a storm – just as she always did.  He knew he’d have to give the woman a little gift to appease her.  Antoine was worse than a house full of toddlers when it came to making messes.  The gardener had to buy a bulldozer just to clean up the junk that Antoine left lying around outside.  The older man handed the superhero a small piece of paper.  Antoine glanced at the numbers on the sheet and they were instantly memorized.  His brain was just as powerful as his body. 

“Stand back, friend.”

“No, Antoine.  You promised.  Please don’t . . .”

It was too late.  Antoine leapt upward and his body zoomed through the ceiling – as if he were jumping through tissue paper.  Chunks of wood, concrete, and plaster fell to the ground and Marty had to jump out of the way so he wouldn’t get hit.  He glanced up furious.  He knew his friend would be able to hear him for a long time – thanks to super hearing. 

“Why do you always have to exit that way?”

“It’s much more dramatic, Marty!  I get to show off.”

“But why do you have to go through three floors!  There’s a door to the outside right there!  And come back.  You only have posers on!”

“You know this is the outfit of Mr. Alpha.  I have to show off the muscles as I do amazing things.  Don’t worry.  I have the mask.  See you soon, Mar.  Tell Mrs. Thompson and the work crew I’m sorry about the mess.  Maybe we should leave the hole in all three stories and I’ll use it to exit from now on.”            

• Like 2
  • Upvote 17

This was short, sweet, hot and to the point! Love seeing the kind of power that Antoine is capable of using, of being able to flex the kind of muscles that Antoine is able to flex, that is always awesome to read! There's very few writers on the web that I wait for reading a new story of more than you, LB, hope to see more soon!

• Upvote 1

Londonboy, I absolutely love this story. So much power and super strength in a bodybuilder superhero. So hot! A wonderful job, can't wait for the next chapter of Antoine as Alpha!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

soooooo am i the only one stupid enough that I can't find part one, or does part one not exist on this forum? Is it on the old one?

It's here.  Just look up A is for Alpha and Antoine and you'll get it.  Sorry.  i didn't know how to send you the link.  

• 9 months later...