Repost: The Box (Part 2 of 3) Bright Green

an0n12

Part Two (of Three): Bright Green

By: Jman250

Archive Link: http://archive.muscle-growth.org/threads/23455-p1.html

The clothes left behind, once loose on Adam, were now incredibly tight on me. Nobody seemed to recognize me on my way back to the dorms, but everyone looked. I had the look of a professional bodybuilder and was damn tall! I didn’t look as big as the last guy etched on the box, but my size was impressive. Walking had definitely changed. I had a swagger, and my arms had to hang down at an angle.

As I reached to open the door of my dorm’s common room, I thought back to the look on Adam’s face after my growth. It was heartbreaking to say the least. I felt a sense of loss and wondered if he’d ever forgive me. At the very least I wanted to talk about what had happened.

Hearing Aaron inside broke my train of thought. All thoughts of Adam pushed aside, I grinned. Imagine Aaron’s reaction. Just the thought made my cock jump in their tight confines. Aaron had always bragged about his cock size, but now I knew I was bigger than him by at least two inches. And fuck! with this new, erm, ability, I could make the size difference even bigger (I chuckled at my own pun). I let myself in.

Aaron was lying on the couch watching TV. He heard me come in.

“I ate your leftovers. I was hungry. You can grab something else later.” He said out loud, not even look up.

“Yeah, whatever,” I shot back. My newly deepened voice must have caught him off guard. He sat up a bit before replying, “Do you have a cold? Don’t get me sick.”

“No. Just a good pump at the gym.” That got his attention.

He swung around on the couch to look at me. Where he was obviously expecting to see my face he found an eyeful of my pecs. He looked up my full six foot seven inches of height and fell backwards off the couch. I chuckled at the spectacle.

“W.. w.. what happened to you?” he managed to sputter out. I flexed one of my arms.

“Twenty inches. It was a good workout.” He seemed unsatisfied and just stared.

I walked slowly around the couch; I wanted to get close and see what his toned soccer muscle would do to my size. Not wasn’t like Adam. He was an ass and he deserved what was coming to him.

“T.. t.. that’s impossible!” He looked at me in awe.

“Oh, it’s possible alright. Look at me!” Sixty-five inch chest, solid eight-pack, thirty-two inch waist, thirty inch thighs, twenty inch calves.

I lowering my gym shorts, releasing my now semi-hard cock. It wasn’t fully hard but still must have been a good eight inches.

I bragged to him like he did to me many months before, “eleven inches.” I needed to show him what I had become. He just stared.

“It’s huge!” he finally relented.

I just nodded. “Touch it,” I urged him. Cautiously, he put both hands on my dick. The warmth made it plump more in his hands, getting harder still. It slowly grew to its full size, pushing his fingers and hands apart. The thought of sucking out his muscles and growing more in size was making me horny. But nothing was happening.

No energy yet.

I bent down and grabbed him by the arms. With little effort, I lifted him to straddle my cock.

“Feel my muscles,” I ordered as I pulled off Adam’s shirt and brought him into a tight embrace. His groping hands were playing with my back, neck, ass, anything within reach of his hands. Still, with all this contact, there was no energy. I was starting to get angry. Here I was, having this guy who I hated get off on my body with nothing in return for me. I could feel his dick completely hard in his pants as we embraced. Maybe I was doing this wrong?

I pushed him back onto the couch and unzipped his pants. His eight inch dick sprang out, completely hard. I used to think he was big; not anymore. Aaron was in complete lust over my huge body.

With little effort I lifted his weight and took his cock into my mouth. After seeing him hard wood morning after morning, I secretly wondered what it would be like to suck him off, but that was before… before Adam. Now I felt nothing but greed. I wanted his size.

There was no energy.

“It must have been a one-time thing,” I thought to myself. “Why did I have to take from Adam?” I sighed to myself at the thought.

Before I could pull off Aaron’s cock, he came down my throat.

“Ugh!” I dropped him on the couch and spluttered back at him. “It didn’t work!” A look of terror filled his eyes. Before I could react, he was up off the couch and out the door, pulling up his pants on the way.

This was all too much. I looked at Adam’s gym shorts stretched half way down my thighs and I fell back onto the couch. I was feeling the guilt of what I had done to Adam.

“First I get huge from Adam, and now nothing from Aaron?” I thought out loud. “Where’s that damn box?”

I went back into my room and retrieved it from the trash bin. Something was different about it. I took off the lid and looked inside. It was green. Not just any green, but a bright, neon kind of green. Left inside were two somethings and the note: “Steal and grow.”

I thought about what had unfolded earlier in the gym. “That’s it!” I mused to myself.

I put the box on my dresser where I had found it only an hour or two before. “Here I come Adam.” I locked my door, pulled on his shorts, and left in search of my boyfriend.

I left several message on his phone, urging him to return my call, but no luck. After an extensive search of the gym, his apartment (he lived alone), his favorite places, my favorite places, and everywhere I could think he’d be, I returned to my dorm defeated. It was much later in the day, and the sun had begun to set.

I walked into the common room and surveyed the area. No sign that Adam had been there.

I walked to my door and reached down for the handle when I heard Aaron’s door open. I spun around to look at him, still angry about this morning. The look on his face surprised me. He had a mischievous look in his eyes. I was used to that look by now. It was the look he always used before putting me in my place. And there was something else -- lust. He looked different, almost radiant. A thought entered my head and my eyes went wide. I grabbed and I turned the handle to my room. It was unlocked!

Aaron leapt after me and grabbed my leg as I crossed into my room! No box. Rage began to fill me as I looked down at my suite mate! But I found myself unable to respond. There was a foreign energy filling my soul.

I could already see his growth. Even as he held my ankles, he cowered, obviously afraid I would take revenge. I didn’t move. My mind was split. I felt rage, but also joy -- a joy willed from somewhere outside myself. I found myself thinking, “He would look good with more muscle.” He was very attractive, after all. So this is how Adam felt? After a moment, he looked up at me with malice in his dark brown eyes. Snap out of it! I tried to resist.

He had easy access to my shorts from his prone position. He hefted them down and kneeled in front of me.

“Gods, I forgot it was that big.”

No! He can’t do this! I couldn’t resist.

My dick was already hard, eleven inches bobbing before my cobblestone abs. He looked at it guardedly, and then took the plumb-sized head into his mouth.

As if struck by a sudden surge, he grabbed my ass cheeks and clenched with his fingers, digging in hard. Feeling the hard globes of my ass made him push more of my huge cock into his mouth.

It felt good. I could see his muscles inflating within the weak confines of his clothes. “Those won’t last long,” I thought to myself. This was wrong.

From this angle, I could see his traps pushing outward. His shoulders were quickly filling his shirt. Both arms seemed to strain the material. “He’ll look hot when he’s as huge as me.” Images of the supreme muscularity he would soon contain filled my mind. It made me moan. Why did I moan? This isn’t right!

My sound seemed to awaken him. He pulled off my cock and started up at me, calculating. A large wry smile crossed his lips as he stood up.

“You can’t hurt me, can you?” he sneered up at me. His voice was already starting to deepen. It sounded so sexy. “Can you even move?” He pushed me a little. The force surprised me and I fell back into my room, making a loud *thud* as my ass hit the hard floor. It must have surprised Aaron too, because he let out a single laugh as I fell.

I never realized he had such a cute laugh. I needed to resist!

His face lit up. “This is perfect!” he said, more to himself than to me. “He’s right,” I thought to myself. “I can’t wait for him to become perfect.” I smiled up at him.

Still looking at me, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He walked out of sight, but I could hear him:

“Hey, Robert, dude, you’ve got to get over here.

“No, I mean it! Like right now!

“It’s unbelievable! Dude, really!

“Ok, cool! I’ll see you in a bit.”

The conversation ended and he returned to me. I could already see his pecs pressing against his previously baggy shirt. “I should get you on the bed,” he thought out loud. I was all too happy to oblige. I got up, stripped down (anticipating his desire) and stretched out on the bed. I wanted to hurt him!

My cock stood tall, though slightly smaller than before, as a tribute to my amazing body. I wanted to watch him grow. Aaron’s face lit up again, looking like he’d just won the lottery.

He stood in my doorway, calculating. After a short while, there was a knock from outside my view. “Come in!” Aaron shouted, not taking his eyes off me.

The door opened and closed. “Dude, what’s so impor…” Robert had obviously seen Aaron. How could he not be speechless? Even from his short contact, Aaron was already gorgeous! Must resist!

Robert was Aaron’s team captain – one of his favorites team members too, or at least I gathered by his past visits and the repeated bangings of a headboard on the wall while I would try to sleep.

Not many of the soccer players were as hung as Aaron, and not many players were as buff as Robert. He wasn’t huge, by any means. Certainly not as large as even Adam used to be, but he filled out his clothes well.

Robert, with his short blond hair, entered my field of view. I could see him through the doorway, eyes not moving from Aaron. “How …” he trailed off. Aaron, with his gave still fixed on me, pulled off his shirt.

I felt a shudder move through my body as I looked at him. He had a six-pack when all this had started, and now he had the most solid six-pack I had ever seen! His round, firm pecs jutted from his body with perfectly round nipples pointed perfectly straight. His arms had grown to at least fourteen inches already.

“Dude, you look amazing! Like a model!” Robert was clearly impressed. “And you’re getting buff! How’d this happen?” Finally, Aaron took his rust brown eyes from me and turned to fixate on Robert.

“Here, let me help you with that.” Aaron reached under Robert’s shirt and pressed firmly on his abs. Aaron’s body flexed ever so slightly. After a moment, he seemed satisfied and lifted the shirt completely off.

“Strip,” was all Aaron had to say. Robert’s blue eyes gazed longingly at Aaron, and he seemed more than willing to oblige. He took everything off.

His body was well kept. Aside from the hair on his head, he was completely clean-shaven. The gods had blessed him with a strong body, but sadly his dick was less than impressive. It was hard and obviously shorter than six inches. “Shame,” I thought, “Aaron won’t steal much from that.” Must fight back!

Aaron, though, seemed pleased. “Go lie down with Chad.” It seemed the first time Robert realized I was there. It didn’t seem to matter much. Aaron was the only thing on his mind.

“Ok boys, let’s have some fun.” He looked so beautiful. He came into the room and pulled off his pants. With a quick glance at me, he tore his underwear from his body. “Friggin A!” was all he could say. His previously eight inch dick was already slightly bigger.

He started stroking it. It must have been nine inches already. “Ok Robert, you in back; Chad, you in front. I want my dick in that beautiful ass.”

Robert practically leapt from the bed! I can’t imagine Aaron let him top much.

All to happy to oblige, I got up and moved to position myself in front of Aaron as requested. I was still taller than him by a good foot, but he’d already grown an inch or two in height. He positioned me so I could see him in the mirror, his dick pointing straight out, floating less than an inch from my hole.

He leaned forward slightly, standing on his toes to get close to my ear. Without touching he whispered, “I figured out what you were trying to do to me earlier. I read the note. Now you’re gonna pay. Watch me get huge.” He flicked my cock and I shuddered with pleasure.

I could see him pull Robert closer. Without moving or shifting from his stance, he encouraged Robert to enter. Robert looked elated. Aaron closed his eyes as Robert pushed into his hard ass. I could see the growth almost immediately. Aaron’s legs -- those amazing legs with massive calves, already huge and toned -- started to grow.

“Harder!” Aaron shouted back. Robert pushed harder, pumping his not quite five incher in and out. He looked to be in pure ecstasy! All the while, Aaron stood immobile. He fixated on me, staring into my eyes through the mirror. No matter how hard Robert pumped, Aaron stood still. His expanding legs kept him, and his quivering dick in place, half an inch away from me. He was torturing me.

His abs grew harder. I watched two more ridges appear to complete his massive eight-pack. His pecs inflated like balloons, the cleft between then growing ever deeper. His shoulders and back widened as he took on a definite V shape from his former narrow soccer player appearance. And still Aaron did not move. He stood there with hard concentration, eye locked, massive legs holding him in place.

I could see Robert loosing muscle. “Aaron will be huge.” I thought to myself. Resistance was useless at this point. He grew wider, inching quickly to match the huge expanses of my frame.

A smile crossed Aaron’s face. He realizing his time had come. Though he hadn’t moved an inch, Aaron’s dick began to push on my ass. It was growing too. I could feel it pushing past the globes of my ass cheeks, hard and impervious as they were. Then slowly, very slowly, it hit my hole. I felt the strange foreign energy fill my body. My dick was rock hard!

His legs grew harder and more massive, filling with power faster than the rest of his growing body. He held firm as his growing cock pushed, millimeter-by-millimeter, against my tight hole. I could feel the mushroom head expanding thicker too, as it pushed my rock hard cheeks apart. “Gonna get huge,” was all he said. After what seemed like an eternity of ecstasy, the head of his enflamed cock grew into my waiting hole. Just the tip at first, as my ass stretched to accommodate his growing, thickening mushroom head. Finally, and with an audible *pop*, it finally pushed past my sphincter.

Aaron let out a massive moan in victory. “Huge!”

He had the hard look of a small bodybuilder now; his already lean body seemed devoid of fat, his skin vacuum-sealed to his expanding muscles.

Aaron’s moan sent a shudder though Robert. He was much smaller now than Adam now. As he came in Aaron’s ass, a consciousness seemed to return to his eyes. Exhausted, he fell to the floor.

With just his cock in my ass, Aaron started feeding on my size. Not only was he growing huge and buff, he had dominated me completely. Though he hadn’t moved an inch, I could feel his dick expanding, pushing into me as my own still significant member slowly receded.

“Bend over,” Aaron said. I grabbed my ankles. His growth had slowed when Robert fall, but I felt the strange energy inside me increase and renew as he started to push further into me. The feeling was incredible! I was being dominated by a man that would soon be massive! Truly massive!

He continued pushing in, and in, and in. “Ahh! My cock must be as big as yours by now. And it’s going to be even bigger!” Indeed, a glance at the unconscious Robert confirmed this as Robert’s previously meager endowment was down to almost nothing. I would be there soon.

I felt his pubs brush against my ass. “Picture it,” he said through his panting, “my arms growing huge. Bigger than they are now!” He raised them into a double bicep. “My pecs will be monsterous!” he bounced them in triumph. “My legs,” he ran a hand along those truly massive thighs, “can crush anything.” He pulling out in a long stroke, “and my cock,” he pushed back in, “biggest in the world!”

With that he started pumping fast. Faster and faster as he grew. He had to continually re-adjusted his stance as his thighs ballooned larger and larger, first past thirty, then thirty-five, then forty inches. His abs grew longer as he grew taller. His pecs must have passed the sixty-inch mark, but stayed round and perfectly shaped, as his body grew wider. His nipples continued to point straight out. Arms past twenty-two inches. Forearms ballooning and flexed as he held me in place.

“I’m getting so huge!”

All the while, I could feel his weight increasing behind me. With every thrust I began to wobble. I couldn’t support his weight.

“You’re getting so weak,” he was panting hard, “feel me grow!”

Just as I felt I would fall forward and be crushed by his weight, I felt him lift me off the ground! I let go of my ankles so he could bob me up and down on his massive member.

“So friggin’ huge!” His head started disappearing over the top of my seven-foot mirror.

My once impressive cock was dwindling to near its old size. I could feel him growing bigger inside my ass, stretching out my hole and shoving ever deeper into me with each thrust. My chest and abs looked like they had before Adam. And yet he continued, growing ever bigger.

“Massive cock filling your ass!” He thrust harder still, throwing me around like a rag doll!

My own little cock looked smaller than ever before, shrinking past the six-inch mark.

“A LITTLE BIT MORE!” he screamed out, taking every bit of strength I had.

His shoulders were wider than a doorframe. His massive legs were so huge his stance was several times wider than his impressive chest!

“NOT YET!” His eyes were closed tight in concentration! His massive body was in solid relief as his rock hard muscles flexed and grew.

“JUST A BIT MORE!” My dick continued to detract as his thickened in my ass!

“Ahrg!” he finally screamed! His dick pumped load after load of cum into my ass. I could feel massive amounts of seed slosh around my insides. His face was in ecstasy. It was amazing! He had finally become massive, taking all that I could give. His balls grew bigger with every load! Larger than tennis balls, oranges, melons! He pulled out of my ass and continued to shoot in every direction! Finally, unable to hold out any longer, I came. As my small load dwindled, my mind cleared and I looked down at Robert, then down at myself.

Aaron looked at us, towering above. Finally he spoke, “this will do, for now.”

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 16