Repost: The Box (Part 1 of 3) Dark Red

an0n12

The Box

Part One (of Three): Dark Red

By: Jman250

Archive Link: http://archive.muscle-growth.org/threads/23533-p1.html

I woke up one Monday morning to find an oak box sitting on my nightstand.

“That’s odd,” I told myself, “I don’t remember putting an oak box on my nightstand. In fact, I don’t remember owning an oak box, especially one of dark red.”

It was carved with ornate pictures of men marching along its side. I blinked a few times to get the sleep out of my eyes and took a closer look.

The men were hot! Or at least they were as hot as wood carved men could be. I moved out of bed and picked it up. Each side had a series of three men, smaller on the left to massively buff on the right. It could have been a procession, but all three men were oddly similar. Weird. “It’s getting late,” I reminded myself. I knew I had to get ready for the gym. I put the box down and stripped for my morning shower.

I had a decent body. Five eleven, sandy blond hair, long but not in my face. Green eyes. Dimples when I smiled. I’d say I was damn cute. I started really working out a few months ago. This kid I met really inspired me, really motivated me, and I made a lot of improvements. I didn’t think I’d ever be as buff as him, though. I wasn’t big; in fact I was kind of skinny. My biceps and chest started to show some size, but it’d been a lot of work.

I walked out of my room and into the common area bathroom. I started the shower and got in. The warm water felt good running over my body and morning wood.

My dick was pretty average, compared to some of the guys at school. “Six inches is bigger than some,” I always told myself. It was small compared to Adam though. Adam is the kid I work out with. I guess I shouldn’t call him a kid -- he’s built and way bigger than me! But he’s younger than my twenty four years of age. I’ve been spending a lot of my free time with him lately, almost to the point of being inseparable. You’d never guess we weren’t the same age.

Standing there in the shower, my mind drifted back to the box on my nightstand. I started stroking my hard cock. I’d always had a thing for big guys, huge and hard. Like Adam. Hard expanses of muscle. I started picturing him bigger than ever -- muscles expanding to become huge! I let out a soft groan as I stroked faster and almost shot my load when --

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

“Fuck Chad, jack off somewhere else. I need to shower.” It was Aaron, my suite mate. He and I shared a common room.

“Shut it! I’ll be out in a second.”

I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my waste. My boner hadn’t softened all the way, so I did what I could to cover it up. Aaron was standing there when I opened the door. He was already naked. I couldn’t help but look over his toned body, firm pecs, six-pack abs, big hard cock.

“Move!” He shoved passed me into the stall. I was used to this ritual, it happened every morning. His morning wood slapped my thigh as he pushed past. “Over eight inches,” he bragged on our first such encounter, many months ago.

He stood there naked, inches from me “Alright! I’m leaving!”

He’d been a real dick since we met, always showing off or putting me down. I don’t know how we got paired. He’s more of the athletic type; I’m of the do-whatever-comes-along type. He played soccer, so his body was skinny but solid with good tone. His legs were his most impressive part, with amazing calves that seemed like stone even when he stood still.

At least I’m taller.

Back in my room I remembered the box. I opened it this time. Inside the wood was dark red. There were three pieces of something and a note. “Eat and grow.”

I blinked at the note.

“Eat and grow.” Fuck! This was either a prank or my wildest dream come true! The gods must have been smiling down at me!

All caution out the window, I put one of the three somethings into my mouth and swallowed. It tasted bitter and made me frown. Then I waited.

Nothing.

I turned the note over and make sure I hadn’t missed any instructions. Nothing.

“What a crock. It must be one of Aaron’s bad jokes. I’ll kill him for this.” I closed the box and threw it in the trash.

Still rather annoyed, I put on my gym clothes, grabbed my bag, and left to meet Adam.

Adam is the kid, err, man I work out with at the university gym. We met one morning during a workout. He didn’t like the town gyms, he said, so he used ours. I’d never seen him around town before. He said he’d had a recent growth spurt and needed someplace new to train. We’d gotten really close since then. Some even started calling us boyfriends.

When I got to the gym, I found Adam alone in the old aerobics room. He lifted his shirt and moving his torso from side to side, watching the amazing relief of his eight-pack abs flex and bulge. His long brown hair swayed from side to side with his movement. My dick started to get hard, making an obvious tent my shorts.

“You ready little man?” Adam saw me reflected in the mirror. He smiled bright at me. His bright brown eyes seemed to twinkle. “Got to get big!” he said and brought his arms up in a double bicep. Seventeen inches. I knew every inch of him by heart. With all his training he was really starting to look like an amateur bodybuilder. “Mhmm” was all I could manage.

I dropped my bag. He walked over to me in that big guy swagger. “You look different,” his voice was deep. He sounded concerned. It’s hard to believe he’s younger than me.

“Really?” I remembered the box! I looked down for changes, but nothing.

“Strange.” He examined me for a moment. “I guess it was nothing.” He smiled down at me and grabbed me in a bear hug! I was a few inches off the ground. He’s six foot four.

“I missed you!” he said and kissed me on the cheek. It felt amazing wrapped in his muscular arms. Almost energized. My cock jumped in my gym shorts at the feeling.

“I saw you yesterday,” I gave him a wry grin.

“So?” he gave me one final squeeze before putting me down. I’ve always loved Adam’s touch, but this time when he let go I almost felt withdrawal. My body wanted him. I had to touch him again.

“Let’s skip the workout.” I was getting an idea.

“What? No way. I love our workouts.”

“I know what else you love...”

I slid a hand under the base of his shirt to feel his rock hard abs. The amazing energy seemed to return. He grinned down at me as I traced the cobblestones making up his hard stomach. He flexed against my hand and I felt the firm ridges of his abs contract.

“I had a bad morning. Please?” I looked at him longingly. My other hand hooked the elastic of his gym shorts and slid them slowly down. I let my hand linger for a moment on his thigh, feeling its solid mass. He was wearing his favorite neon green posing trunks. I knew nobody would interrupt us in this part of the gym.

He closed his eyes and let out a low grunt in response.

I continued to feel his chest, sliding my other hand upward until I reached his huge, tight, hard, round pecs. He bounced his chest for my pleasure. I’ve always loved the feeling of his heavy pecs, so firm and with perfect quarter sized nipples, but this time felt somehow better. It was something magical, extra erotic.

With my other hand I gently cupped his balls, feeling them through his now exposed posing trunks. They were big and heavy; they filled my hand. But the best part came next. I moved to massage his thick cock. It was only semi-hard but already strained the green fabric. Lust began filling my every thought. I slowly removed his trunks, both of us standing there in the gym.

Adam breathed in when the cold air hit his shaft. It stiffened more as I wrapped my fingers around its thickness. It grew harder with each passing moment, the head moving further away from my closed palm as it lengthened.

I had Adam, almost twice my size, in rapture using only my touch. I felt strong! I looked at the mirror across from us, watching as I held his throbbing cock in one hand, massaging his hard, globe like pecs with the other. It felt hot.

From somewhere in the recesses of my mind, I came to a sudden clarity. Focusing on myself, I noticed I was bigger. Not by much, but even through my clothes I could tell I had grown in size. My thoughts recalled the box. Maybe it wasn’t a prank after all. The growth was just delayed! I wanted more.

Stopping suddenly, I pulled off my shirt. The energy from my contact with Adam stopped, but damn it was worth it. The mirror showed my normally skinny body was bigger. A solid six-pack had begun to show. My delts and biceps had started filling out. And best of all, my pecs had grown the fastest, already round and solid. They were flatter than I would have liked, but a cleft was forming between the two muscles. I never had that before.

Adam seemed unresponsive to what was happening. He stood there watching me, breathing heavily, waiting for more of my touch. Still, I had to see more. I shucked my pants and glanced down at my legs. They were solid! I flexed and watched my thighs bounce. My underwear felt tighter too – I could feel the fabric hugging my ass tighter than ever before.

This was incredible! And I wanted more.

Adam gazed dottily at me as I pulled off his shirt. I took off his shoes and completely removed his posers. He stood there in his beautiful glory wearing only his socks. He was gorgeous standing there, cock at attention half way up his abs, but I didn’t care. All I wanted was to continue my growth. Something about this energy was addicting. I needed to feel it again. And it was mine with a touch.

I squatted down and took his cock into my mouth. It had reached its full ten inches of solid meat and I devoured it whole. I knew every ridge of his cut manhood, having sucked it dozens of times before, but this was somehow different. It felt somehow meeker than normal. I didn’t care, though. The growth energy felt stronger than before so I sucked and bobbed on his big cock as if my life depended on it. I reached around and dug my fingers into his ass cheeks. They were so hard they might have been made of granite, but smooth and sculpted like marble. The energy felt stronger still! I wanted more.

I leaned forward against his legs to touch more of my body to his. I could feel my increased weight as I shifted forward. I felt heavy. Still sucking, I glanced at my arms. They must have been fourteen inches by now.

Adam closed his eyes and let out a long moan. His voice seemed distant, softer than normal. I leaned in further, shifting more of my weight and using his body as support. I was putting all my strength into sucking his cock.

My own dick was painfully hard by now. It throbbed in my underwear. It wanting to be released. I let go of Adam’s ass to pull off my skivvies. They were so tight with my expanding thighs, but I pulled free, releasing my member. It hit my abs with a *thwack*!

I stopped.

My eyes went wide. With my mouth unmoving and still on Adam’s cock, I reached down to touch it. It was bigger too! I rubbed it gently and it pulsed at the attention. Starting at the base, I moved in a long slow stroke to feel it’s new size. I gasped as I reached the tip, a shudder running through me.

The gasp made me realize that there was more space in my mouth than before. I looked up at Adam in shock! From this view, I could see his abs and pecs had receded. His normally massive eight-pack looked to be a dwindling six-pack, and his once perfect pecs where smaller.

I reached up to feel his body with my hands. He was smaller all over – his legs, his ass, his back, and even (as my mouth now realized) his cock! As if prompted by my comprehension, Adam stumbled backwards under my newly increased weight falling on his hands and elbows, his dick forcibly pulled from my mouth. I fell too, more in shock than pain. Even after the sudden movement, Adam looked content, even peaceful. He beamed at me from his prone position.

I stood up, relishing the feeling my now harder and powerful legs. I looked in the mirror.

What I saw there was incredible! My shoulders and neck were big. I used to look so narrow, but no longer. My pecs were round – round, solid, and powerful. They looked like volley balls fighting for space on my chest! I reached up to touched them, bounching them to feel their mass. They filled my now larger hands. The sensation made my cock jump.

My arms and forearms looked amazing, with biceps at least fifteen inches. I flexed one, then the other. My once emerging six-pack had turned into a solid cobblestone of six massive bulges, with two more just becoming visible below my pecs. I looked like a fitness model -- one that spent too much time in the gym! Finally, I focused on my dick. An amazing V shape had formed below my abs, my hip flexors pointing to a dick I was proud to display. It had clearly pushed past seven inches and hovered in front of my abs between eight and nine. It quivered there, waiting to be pleasured. It was as thick as Adam’s, or as thick as his used to be.

I looked down at Adam now, feeling scared by what I had done to this kid – this kid that over the past months, I had begun to love. But I also felt lust. It wasn’t lust for his now smaller form. It was lust for more. More muscle. I could take more! He still had muscle. At the very least he went from an amateur bodybuilder to athletic swimmer! And besides, he’s younger than me. He could get it back quickly!

I needed the energy.

Standing him up, I pressed his front against the mirror. His back was much smaller now, but there was still muscle there. Muscle to steal. I positioned my now larger dick between his ass cheeks. With a light push, I felt my now enlarged dick head press against his tight hole. Adam let out a whimper. He looked so content, like he was enjoying all this. He wanted my cock in his ass as much I wanted to feel my new size and strength filling his hole.

I pushed in.

The energy flowed freely now! If it felt amazing before, it was beyond imagining now! Going slow at first, I pushed in. Inch after inch of my growing cock pushed deeper until my pubes pushed against Adam’s now smaller ass. I could feel my legs and arms increase in strength. Pump after pump filled me with more energy! Energy I needed more than anything in the world! I could feel my strength increasing fast as I picked him off the ground, my dick still inside. That would have been impossible just moments ago, but now here I was. Big.

My arms budged and flexed as I lifted his weight. They hit sixteen inches for sure! Harder and harder I began to pump into him as my weight increased. I could see more and more of myself in the mirror as my shoulders and back widened. They past what must have been fifty inches. I must have been getting taller, too! I was slowly lifting Adam higher and higher off the ground. He became easier to hold as my arms pushed past seventeen and grew quickly towards eighteen inches. I could feel my cock expanding thicker, his ass getting tighter with each push, each stroke getting longer too. It felt huge! Probably past twelve inches! But still I wanted more.

I closed my eyes, pumping frantically and feeling the energy fill me. It felt so good, so incredible. I could never have imagined something so hot! Lust filled me and I craved more. I was in pure ecstasy!

“Gods this feels amazing!” I was trembling with the pleasure. Both our weights were pushing hard against the mirror. I glanced up; I looked massive!

Finally, with one full and solid pump, I came. I threw my head back and let out a moan that sounded more like a scream! I kept cumming and cumming into Adam’s ass. More and more pleasure filled my head as I felt my balls grow heavier in their sack and my load shoot harder and more frequent. I allowed the feeling to overwhelm me, standing there with Adam in my huge arms! Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, it stopped. I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful face I had ever seen staring back at me. I was different, stronger -- a true man. My green eyes flashed back at me.

After a moment, my stare faded. The pleasure rushed from me and I realized the face in the mirror was still me. I felt a weak shutter against my abs and I looked down. Adam, was still in my arms, and had cum against the mirror. He looked small now, like an eighteen year-old kid. His now five inch cock began to deflate.

Reality hit me. What had I done?

I pulled him off my dick and set him on his feet. He blinked at himself in the mirror a few times, suddenly aware of what had happened. His mouth fell open in shock as he examined his new body. He made no sounds. I was significantly taller now -- a definite change from our previous roles. Neither of us moved. Except for his horrified continence, he looked healthy. He looked like me when I was his age.

“Adam?” I focused on him, a tear running down my face. What had I done?

He looked me in the eyes for a moment before darting away. He ran to where I left his clothes and grabbed them in his small arms. A look of confusion and sadness overcame his face. He paused then he dropped his clothes in favor of my old, much smaller garments. He pulled on my shorts. They looked too big. He looked at me one last time -- it was a look that showed I had betrayed him and his love – before he ran for the door.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 16

• 3 weeks later...