Nineteen

Decrypting the medieval document proved to be a very difficult and frustrating exercise. Even after three weeks of continued work and study, Tomas had only translated five pages of the thick scroll. He pushed the document aside and slammed his desk while swearing in frustration.

“Something wrong?”, Anton asked as he entered the room and tossed his gym bag on the floor.

Tomas ignored the remark and headed to the bathroom. “Get in here!”, he ordered without looking at his pet.

Anton did as he was told. He entered the bathroom and saw that Tomas was already in the shower. He quickly tore off his clothes and joined his master. He looked down on his master and smirked as he noticed his inflating cock.

Tomas scanned his pet’s amazing body in awe: Anton had come straight from the gym and his beastly muscles were still pumped and swollen. “580 pounds is the right size for you; you look simply perfect, my pet. I love how your oversized shoulders dwarf the rest of your huge muscles”, he said as he groped the mass of thick pecs on his pet’s chest.

Anton groaned in pleasure and flexed his pecs. Striations exploded across the surface and the strong muscles turned into concrete-like hardness under his master’s touch. His own cock stirred as it began to swell.

Tomas made his pet turn around and explored the mass on the incredibly wide back. He felt the cuts and crevices between the mounds of muscle before grabbing the hardness of his pet’s beefy triceps. He couldn’t take no more; he grabbed Anton’s tightly muscled sides and shoved his fully engorged 17 incher into the meaty ass. “Nothing beats pumping the frustration out of me”, he grunted as slammed his cock in and out his pet’s ass.

“Mhm”, Anton groaned. His cock hardened further until it reached its intimidating 25 inches, his left paw roamed his own beefy chest as his right one caressed his left bicep.

Tomas came quickly, he screamed as frustration and cum exploded from his body. He kept pumping his pet’s ass as load after load of cum blasted from his throbbing cock. He remained inside and grabbed his pet’s engorged 25 incher, stroking the impressive length while his own cock deflated inside the muscular ass.

Anton put his hands against the tilled wall and closed his eyes in pleasure. His master’s strong hand pumped his shaft and sent shivers down his spine. He encircled the hand with his right paw and guided the strokes, adding strength and pressure to the action.

Tomas grunted as the huge paw encircled his big hand and the pressure of his pet’s grip sent a mild pain through him. His 17 incher raced to hardness again inside the juicy ass as his pet smacked his 300 pound muscular frame against his broad back by the sheer force of his strokes.

Pleasure flooded Anton’s beastly body as he felt the cock harden again inside his ass. “Yeaugh!”, he bellowed and goose bumps exploded on his body as he came. Blasts and blasts of thick, sticky cum shot from his 25 incher and splattered against the wall.

Tomas moaned as the strong muscles on Anton’s body flexed from his orgasm. The juicy ass encircling his 17 incher clenched and milked a second round of blasts from it. His muscular quads shook from the effort.

After a few minutes, Anton’s orgasm cooled down and he released his deflating cock. A thud made him turn around. He smiled as he noticed his master on the floor: he was worn out completely. He grabbed him under the armpits and effortlessly raised the 300 pound athlete. He placed his left arm around his master’s lower back and rested his ass against the bottom row of his 14-pack abs. “You okay?”, he asked as he gently ruffled Tomas’ hair with his right paw.

“Much better now”, Tomas said and grabbed his pet’s gigantic delts for support. “It’s just frustrating it takes so much time to translate that document. I can fell I’m close, but it’ll take some more weeks before I can finally cast the spell for the dark ritual.”

“More time for me to rule the jocks”, Anton replied and his right paw played with his still plump 25 incher.

“How are the football players coming along…ughn”?, Tomas asked, his voice shooting up as his pet’s 25 incher invaded his ass. He clenched it reflexively but the hot pole easily broke through his defenses. He shut his eyes and moaned as the last of the 25 inches was pushed inside.

“They finally know their place. I just beat up the four biggest of them. A single blow in the abs sent each of them down. Now I dominate, dominate, dominate”, Anton grunted, pumping his 25 incher in his master’s ass every time he said ‘dominate’. He looked down as he something jab him in the abs and smiled: his master’s cock had re-inflated and the 17 incher throbbed in the canyon between his 14-pack.

Tomas opened his eyes and they rolled back in pleasure as the hot pole kept invading his ass. “Ughn!”, he moaned and his 17 incher exploded all over the thick rack of pecs that protruded from his pet’s chest. The five remaining blasts off his balls splashed against the striated muscles and slid into the deep crevice separating them.

“YEAughn!”, Anton bellowed once more and drove his 25 inches hard into his master’s ass. His cock exploded and he kept pumping his hips as load after load of cum shot from it.

Tomas marveled at the hard, flexing chest in front of him and grunted as the pressure inside his ass increased with every volley of cum. A final dribble of cum flowed from his deflating 17 incher and smeared against the cobblestone-sized abs of his pet’s flexing 14-pack.

Cum began pouring from his master’s ass along the length of his pumping cock as Anton kept shooting load after load of cum. He gently pulled his master from his 25 incher and blasted a final load against the ceiling. “Relaxed now?”, he asked as he put his master on his feet.

“You certainly blasted all frustration from me, my pet”, Tomas said grinningly as cum kept flowing from his ass. “Man, how much did you pump in me?” he asked as he stepped from the shower and dried himself.

“At least a couple of gallons. But you’ve got some on me as well”, Anton replied grinningly. He turned toward the beam of water and cleaned his torso.

Tomas put on his clothes and shook his head as he noticed his pet’s inflating cock. “You really are a total beast”, he said as he returned to his desk.

“I am a total beast. A god!”, Anton screamed and did a most muscular. Striations exploded across his body as all his titanic muscles hardened, his engorged cock smacked against the top row of cobblestone-sized abs, oozing precum against the hard surface. Anton grabbed the lengthy shaft and within seconds the results of his third orgasm sprayed the glass of the shower.

Sean and Keith were in their room trying to figure out how to stop Tomas. The thought of Connor toying with the 240 pound wrestle coach and the image of his supreme muscularity still sent their meager pencil dicks to hardness.

“There’s no way we’ll be able to defeat Connor and Anton by ourselves”, Sean said, “And even if we do, we still have to stand up to Tomas, who also outweighs the two of us”.

“You’re right”, Keith replied, “Even with my uncle’s help we can’t beat them. We’ll need more help. Perhaps the wrestle team will be prepared. We are the former stars after all”.

“They’re too scared of Anton. The entire team could take him down, but there’s still your brother to back him up. The two of them would smash the others”, Sean answered.

A knock made them look up. Sean got up and opened the door. He involuntarily stepped back as he gazed upon a shirt strained to its limits by a rack of pecs. “Mind if I come in?”, a deep baritone asked.

Sean recognized the captain of the football team and stepped back to let him enter. He sat down next to his buddy Keith and they stared at the muscular athlete that sat down on the other bed.

“What brings you here?”, Keith asked in his high-pitched voice.

“We need to talk, guys”, Logan said, “It’s only normal that football players rule the school. It has always been like that. Ever since last year that brute Anton took over our top spot. He was a scrawny swimmer when he got paired with you, Sean. And you were the star wrestler. Now look it you! You guys must know what happened.”

“We’ll tell you. But you have to promise not to laugh”, Sean replied.

He told the entire story of Tomas’ and Anton’s growth. He even included the part of Connor. Disbelief filled Logan’s face as he heard what had happened.

“We were just thinking of a way to stop them. But the two of us are too weak to take on even one of them”, Sean said.

“We’ll have to separate them, like you proposed”, Logan stated, “If we can neutralize Anton and Connor, it will be easier to defeat Tomas. Connor is being tutored by Alex, the little guy that wants to get on the football team. I’ll take Alex under my wing in the gym and convince him to keep Connor busy.”

“Just don’t hurt my little bro”, Keith said.

“He’s no longer the same Connor you used to know”, Sean replied, “You saw him take care of the wrestle coach and didn’t he humiliate you during summer?”.

“Don’t worry. If Alex can keep him busy until you uncle has defeated Tomas, the spell will be broken and he’ll be back to normal. That leaves us with Anton.”, Logan said.

“We could drug him”, Sean stated, “I can get some tranquilizers from the lab.”

“Good”, Logan replied, “I’ll ask him for a drink and we’ll drug it. Once he’s out, my men will lock him away in the cellars long enough to defeat Tomas. I’ll come back next week to see where we are.”

Tomas was slowly making progress in his study of the medieval document. He was about half way through it and had already gotten some new information. It seemed that the one conducting the ritual would gain supreme, infernal powers; he would be able to control his entire environment. He would be assisted by several large creatures. One of them would dominate the others and would be “the champion from Hell”. That one would be unbeaten in combat and no one would be able to defeat him, not even bigger creatures.

“That has to be my pet”, Tomas said out loud, “he has beaten Sean and Keith and clearly dominates Connor too. Let’s get back to work!”.

Alex was finishing a set of pull-ups as he heard a sound behind him. He turned around to see the four biggest football players enter the gym. He grabbed his towel and made his way to the exit.

“Where’re you going?”, Logan asked while the other athletes strutted over to the bench press.

“I know the drill, guys”, Alex replied, “I’m only 130 pounds. The small guys have to leave when the big ones want to train.”

“You can stay if you want, it’s okay with me”, Logan said, “I could give you some pointers to bulk up. You do want to make the team, don’t you?”

“That’s my dream. But it’ll take time. You sure I can stay?”, Alex said.

“I’ll help you build arms like these”, Logan said and flexed his 25 inch canons. He smirked as he noticed Alex open mouth. “My nickname is ‘Captain Gunner’ because of these  25 inch babies. Biggest arms of the team. At 320 pounds of beef I’m the biggest man on the team. Come on, let’s train our arms!”

Alex stared in awe at the 200 pound heavier stud training him. He marveled at the amount of weights Logan could curl. His own scrawny arms were killing him after two exercises and sweat was pouring from his red face.

“Well done”, Logan said as Alex finished his set, “ The only way to grow is to go balls out every training. You’d better stop now before you get injured. You can join me any time to train and I’m expecting you on football practice tomorrow. You’ll start as water boy for me and my three wingmen.”

A large smile formed on Alex’ face as he realized he had made the team. He thanked Logan, greeted the other big guys on the bench press and hit the showers. 

The next day he could barely lift a paper as his arms hurt like hell, but he did made it to the locker room in time for football practice. He looked around nervously and felt intimidated by the jocks; he was clearly the smallest, skinniest in the room.

Logan saw Alex enter and introduced him to the team. He motioned the small guy to come over.

Alex slowly walked across the locker room, looking around at his teammates. He discovered there was a clear hierarchy on the team: next to the door were the smallest guys, most a good 30 pounds bigger than him; at the next row of lockers were the 200 pound guys, a notch bigger than the first group; the third group consisted of a few 230ish guys, one of them had arms the size of the first group’s legs; at the other side of the central table was the final group: Logan and his three wingmen. Matt, the smallest of them, stood at 5’8 and 255 pounds of muscle; Mike was exactly as tall but weighed 262 pounds and Paul, Logan’s best friend, was 6 feet and weighed an impressive 275 pounds of ripped muscle. They were all shadowed by Logan’s 6’3 and 310 pounds of bulk.

“Your place will be right here with us”, Logan said, “I’ll watch over you during practice and you’ll make sure us big guys stay hydrated. Come on, change into your uniform.”

Alex reluctantly pulled off his shirt; his skinniness was highlighted even more as he stood next to the team’s biggest men. He stared in awe at the slabs of muscle on Paul’s legs.

“We call him the ‘quadster’”, Logan said as he noticed Alex’ gaze, “his quads are even a bit bigger than mine.”

Paul smirked and flexed his legs; the beastly muscles hardening into stone.

“He’s no match for my arms though”, Logan said and flexed his 25 inch guns. The entire team stared at their captain’s hard biceps.

“Captain Canon!”, one of them yelled and soon the entire team was shouting “Captain Canon”.

Logan smiled and ordered his team to start practice. Alex eagerly followed the four big men and refilled their drinks several times.

After practice the team showered quickly to make room for the star players. Logan and his three wingmen always trained half an hour longer than the others. They ran extra sprints and practiced their offensive play. Logan grabbed the football and stormed toward the end zone. He shoved his thick shoulder into Mike’s chest as he tried to block him. Mike’s body was pushed backward by the impact and he fell aside; it was just enough to slow Logan down just a bit. Matt and Paul stood next to each other to block the star quarterback. They braced themselves and grunted as Logan’s shoulders collided with their chests. Their combined weight was enough to successfully block Logan’s attack. The big man pushed with all his might, but the defense kept its ground. Mike came up to Logan and snatched the football from his hands, ending their drill.

“Man, you really got stronger during summer”, Mike said to Logan, “I thought you broke my ribs when you drove your shoulder into me.”

“Yeah, you did push us back a little”, Paul said.

Logan just smiled and patted his buddies’ backs. “Let’s hit the showers!”, he said and signaled Alex to join them.

The little guy walked behind them as they entered the deserted locker room. Logan and his friends quickly stripped off their sweaty uniforms and strutted over to the foggy shower zone. “Come on, Alex. If you wait any longer the water’s gonna be cold”, Logan said before disappearing in to hot fog.

Alex took off his uniform and entered the shower zone. The foggy heat felt heavy around his body. He could hear the star players in the furthest corner and slowly wandered over. Their big frames appeared slowly through the fog. He gazed in awe at their well-trained physiques. The water sliding over the cuts and lines between their muscles highlighted their supreme muscularity. He gulped as they circled around him, imprisoning him amidst their bulk.

“We want to ask you something”, Logan said.

“W…w….what?”, Alex peeped looking up at the giants towering over him.

“You get along quite well with that wrestle guy Connor, don’t you?”.

“Y…y…yes”, Alex said.

“Good. You need to do us a favor.”, Logan said.

“Anything. You guys name it”, Alex blurted out.

“We’re gonna reclaim our dominant position in this university by taking out Anton and Tomas. It appears that Connor is on their side. So we want to make sure he doesn’t get in our way. You’ll have to keep him busy tomorrow night for at least two hours.”, Logan said.

“But how?”, Alex asked.

“You’ll think of something. If we take back our top position, we’ll train you to be big enough to join our ‘bulk squad’”, Logan said. He nodded to his friends and they left the shower zone.

Sean and Keith had made everything ready for the showdown with Tomas. Keith’s uncle would come over in two days to finally exorcise Tomas. He had found the right spells in Rome, in the secret archives of the Pope himself. The football players would take out Anton tomorrow night while Connor was being tutored by Alex. Sean had provided the tranquilizers from the university’s lab.

Early the next morning, Connor left the gym. He still had to hide his flawless physique and trained very early in the morning and very late at night. His relentless training was really paying off: he had gained another 30 pounds of muscle, weighing in at 550 pounds of hard, ripped beef, just 30 pounds less than Anton. He’d added 5 extra inches to his 40 inch arms and felt stronger than ever. As he approached his room, he noticed someone standing at his door. An evil smile formed on his lips as he recognized his puny, 240 pound wrestle coach.

The coach stepped back instinctively as the behemoth closed the distance between them. Before he could say a word, a huge paw encircled his waist, lifted him effortlessly from the floor and dragged him inside. He was tossed on the bed and stared at huge freshman’s back as he closed the door. His dick hardening at the sight of the bulging muscle stretching the tight tank-top.

Connor turned around and smirked as he noticed the hard cock in his coach’s pants. “What do you want?”, he bellowed in his deep voice.

The coach shuddered as the behemoth’s voice vibrated through his own well-trained body. “I’ve come to bring your new training schedule. It’s time to knock your technique up like with the other rookies”, the coach said, realizing his mistake as he spoke.

“Rookies?”, Connor boomed, “I’ve already kicked your ass good on the wrestle mats.”

“I mean like the other boys”, the coach blurted out quickly.

“Boys?!”, Connor bellowed angrily, his voice echoing against the walls, “Get up!”.

The coach slowly got up from the bed but didn’t move fast enough. Connor grabbed his waist and put him on his feet in front of the large mirror on the other wall; the mirror reached from the floor to the ceiling.

“Strip!”, Connor ordered harshly.

The coach knew he couldn’t resist this behemoth and took off his shirt. He stared up at the freshman next to him.

“Take it all off! Or do I have to rip it off?”, Connor rumbled.

The coach quickly pulled down his pants and boxers and stood naked in front of the mirror. He shuddered in anxious anticipation, his hands in front of his hard cock.

“Let’s see who’s the boy here”, Connor said and ripped off his tank-top.

The coach’s eyes widened in shock as the behemoth revealed his insanely muscled torso. “You’re even bigger than two weeks ago!”, he whispered.

“Thanks for noticing, coach”, Connor said, “I’ve bulked up another 30 pounds, I’m now 550 pounds of muscular beef. It seems like you’re the boy in this room.”

The coach nodded in silent admiration as he drank in the sight of the beastly muscles is the mirror. This freshman made him, an Olympic champion, look like a prepubescent boy. His cock jolted as ripples and striations undulated across the rack of pecs.

“Looks like you need this training schedule”, Connor said as he grabbed the instructions on the table, “Eat it!”.

The coach gagged as the gigantic paw forced the paper in his mouth. He chewed and chewed and painfully swallowed the paper. “Can I go now?”, he asked weakly.

“The fun’s not over yet”, Connor said and pushed the coach’s hands aside to reveal his hard 8 incher, “See, you’re saluting my body. Let’s complete the salute!”. Connor grabbed an empty cup from the table and handed it to his coach. “Fill it!”.

The coach held the cup in front of his throbbing 8 incher. Within seconds he was cumming into the cup and filling it as load after load of cum flowed from his cock.

The door suddenly opened and Anton barged into the room. “I’m not interrupting anything, am I?”, he asked as he noticed the scene.

“Off course not”, Connor said and turned to Anton, “What’s up?”.

“I come from the gym and am feeling pumped. Let’s arm-wrestle to test our strength”, Anton said and sat down at the table.

“Fine by me. And you keep stroking that feeble dick, boy!”, Connor said and  installed himself opposite of Anton. They locked hands and began. Connor instantly fell that he actually had a chance against the still bigger behemoth. Veins exploded all over his 45 inch bicep as he summoned more strength.

Anton was surprised that his smaller buddy put up such a fight. He could even feel his arm going down just a little. He smirked and tapped onto the full strength of his beastly arm: his bicep swelled to its 50 inches and veins snaked along the steely muscle as he slowly pulled back toward the starting point.

Connor grunted, his face reddening under the pressure. He dug deep into his power and shoved every ounce of strength in a final attack. More veins surfaced on his bicep as it peaked bigger; the stony muscle hardening bigger than ever. He slowly began pushing Anton’s arm toward the table.

Anton’s eyes widened in disbelief as he felt his arm going down. No matter what he tried, Connor’s strength couldn’t be denied. He grunted and puffed and managed to slow down his opponent.

Connor groaned deeply and slammed the thick arm down on the table. A shocked silence filled the room.

“It’s just a game and I was worn out from my training”, Anton said and quickly left the room.

Connor jumped up and flexed his pumped bicep into a stony ball of vein-covered, hard muscle and bellowed in triumph. His dick springing to its 21 inches as he realized he had just taken down the top dog. Connor began flexing his torso in front of the mirror, admiring his ever improving size.

The coach marveled at the even bigger bicep and milked a few extra drops from his dick into the filled cup. He gently placed it on the table and silently retreated from the self-worshipping behemoth. He put his hand on the doorknob as a strong paw grabbed his armpit and pulled him toward the mirror.

“We’re not done just yet”, Connor groaned. He yanked down his own pants and slammed his coach onto his rock-hard 21 incher. Pleasure quickly filled his body and his cock exploded into his coach. Five minutes later, he pulled him from his deflating cock and tossed him on the floor. “Leave, boy!”, Connor bellowed at his worn out coach.

Anton was in a bad mood after losing his arm-wrestle match to Connor. Even though it was just a game, he hated losing. He decided to lighting his mood by pounding on a few football players. He was ravaging Matt’s abs as Logan appeared and asked him to stop.

“Man, we’re all athletes. It’s just not right that one jock beats up another. We should work together and beat up some nerds. I mean if we combine forces we could rule this university”, Logan said.

“I already rule this university”, Anton harshly replied and slammed his fist into Matt’s abs again.

“I know, man. But if we would all get along, things would be much easier. You’re the top dog, no one questions that. We’ll be your wingmen”, Logan said.

“More like my wingboys”, Anton said but lowered Matt, “it’s not a bad idea. I’m sure Tomas will like this too.”

“See, why don’t we go have a drink?”, Logan asked.

“Deal”, Anton said, “But you’re buying”.

“Let’s go”, Logan said and they headed over a bar. Inside, Logan nodded to his friends and Paul came up with the drinks. “Let’s toast on our mutual respect”, Logan said and raised his glass.

Anton raised his glass and drank it down in one long gulp. Paul quickly brought him a second one.

Two drinks later, Anton’s eyes began to fall shut. He fell over on the table and passed out. Logan motioned his three wingmen and the four muscular athletes dragged the passed out behemoth outside. They put him into a car and drove him over to the university, where they tied him down and locked him up in the cellars.

In the main time, Connor was being tutored by Alex, who did everything he could to make the lesson last and last. After two hours, Connor said he had to go out and see Anton.

“Anton’s out”, Alex said unthinkingly.

“How would you know?”, Connor asked, “Is there something you’re not telling me?”

Alex reddened completely and blurted out: “Just guessing.”

“You sure you’re only guessing?”, Connor said and clenched his fist, making his bicep bulge and rip through his baggy sweater.

Alex stared in at the hard peak and slowly looked up at Connor’s face.

Connor ripped off his sweater and revealed his gigantic body. “I could crush you with one finger. Speak up!”.

Alex shook his head. “I promised my teammates I wouldn’t tell.”

“What if I helped you to get real big?”, Connor said, “I’ll make you dwarf all your teammates.”

Alex gulped and his brain told him he had no chance against this behemoth. He might as well benefit from it. He sighed and told everything he knew.

Connor listened carefully and nodded; he would brief Tomas to make a plan.

“That will not be necessary!” Tomas’ face had appeared in the mirror and he had followed the entire story. “You’ll come to my room for instructions!”, he said to Connor. He then turned toward Alex and asked him if he was prepared to give up his soul to grow.

“Euh… yes”, Alex replied.

An icy chill and hellish chants filled the room.

“Just add your cum to this formula, let your body absorb it and you’ll grow while you work out”, Tomas said and his face disappeared from the mirror.

Connor grabbed the cum-filled cup from the table and poured it into an empty shaker. He handed it over to Alex and rushed over to Tomas’ room.

Alex couldn’t believe that he had betrayed his friends. He quickly discarded the thought and focused entirely on growing huge. He sprinted toward the locker room, pulled down his pants and began milking his cock. Soon enough his cum mixed with the liquid in the shaker. He put on his workout gear and entered the deserted gym. He gulped down the thick liquid, emptying the shaker at once. His stomach protested and he felt bloated. The feeling transformed in a warmth that enveloped his entire body. He stepped over to the squat rack and put his familiar weight on the bar. He got under the bar and began squatting. Unlike other workouts, he easily did 20 reps without even breaking a sweat. He doubled the amount of weight and restarted. The burning sensation in his legs intensified with every rep. He could feel his quads swell as he squatted up and down. His once baggy workout shorts stretched as the muscle beneath swelled and hardened. Tears appeared on the fabric and with a loud ripping sound his thick quads busted through. He gasped at the size of his swelling legs: deep cuts and crevices separated the cords of muscle; the large teardrop-shape, covered in veins, dwarfed his kneecaps; below them, thick calves had formed at the back of his legs.

“Yeah!”, he grunted and racked the weight. He quickly jumped over to the pull-up bar; his muscular legs easily supporting his otherwise still skinny body. He jumped up and grabbed hold of the bar. He pulled himself up and began cranking out reps; clumsy and very slow at first, but very soon his lats got stronger. He felt his back swell and broaden with every rep; mounds of until then inexistent muscles grew and hardened, fighting for room on the inflating surface. He could even feel his arms getting stronger. He reached down and was surprised to discover that his feet now simply reached the floor; even his height was increasing.

Alex smirked as he noticed the bench press. He added 45 pounds to the bar and began. His roaring laugh echoed through the gym as he racked the bar: it felt like a feather to him. He added five more plates, got under the bar and began pressing the bar up and down. His flat pecs grew with every rep. At first they formed paper-thin shapes on his chest, but quickly swelled as more mass inflated them. His shirt squeaked under the pressure and finally give in as the mounding pecs ripped through. Veins and striations snaked across the swelling slabs and the canyon between them deepened and deepened. He racked the weight and flexed his chest, making it swell some more.

Alex grabbed a pair of dumbbells and began doing shoulder presses. He did 20 quick reps with the 40 pounders before grabbing a more challenging weight. He took the 80 pounders and struggled to raise them. At first, the weight seemed to lighten with every rep and soon enough he cranked out perfect rep. His shoulders exploded in size and girth as mass inflated his delts into impressive roundness. The broadness added to his slim waist gave him an awesome v-taper.

Alex threw down the dumbbells and began doing bench dips. His already formed triceps, stimulated by the bench presses and shoulder presses, hardened at the back of his arms. Every rep sculpted horseshoe-shape further as mass inflated the hard muscles. The insane pump was beyond anything he had ever felt.

He looked down and noticed his still small biceps. Alex got up from the bench and grabbed the 80 pounders still lying on the floor. He struggled to do one rep but simply couldn’t lift the weight. He let the dumbbells hang in his hands and made a second try. He managed to curl the weight up with every ounce of willpower in his swelling body. Veins snaked along the tennis ball-sized muscles on his arms as he lowered the weight. His next rep was easier; his biceps grew and hardened and were no longer over-challenged by the weight. As the dumbbells went up, their size increased. They passed the size off goose eggs and swelled to an impressive 20 inches of vein-infested, hard meat. Alex kept pumping his biceps to the max; he wanted them bigger! The muscles kept hardening, dwarfing the other big muscles on his body. The pump was too much and Alex dropped the dumbbells as his biceps reached 25.5 inches, outsizing even Logan’s arms.

Alex looked in the mirror and gasped: his perfectly muscular body lacked every definition in the abs. He quickly laid down on the ground and began doing sit-ups. His flat stomach hardened with every rep and soon enough thick, strong muscles pushed upward against his skin. The 2-pack turned into a 4-pack, the 4-pack swelled into a 6-pack and the hint of a fourth row of abs peeped deeper under his skin. The cuts between the coke-can-size muscles deepened and hardened with every rep.

He got up and smiled at his reflection. The former image of his 5’7, 130 pound frame had evolved into his now 6’, 270 pound body. His natural tan added definition to his already impressive muscles. He began flexing his newly grown muscles, entranced by the veins, striations and hardness of his body. He really liked his new physique, out-sized by his hyper-sized biceps. He tore off the remains of his tattered shorts and discovered his familiar dick, stubbornly hard at five inches. He stroked it with two fingers of his now too big hands and smiled: the shaft was lengthening and thickening in his grasp. He closed his entire hand around it and kept stroking until it stopped at just over 10 inches. The thought of having moved up into the group of big men of the football team sent him over the edge: cum squirted from his cock all over the mirror and dumbbells. After eight blasts, his orgasm cooled down and he fell exhausted on the floor. As he realized that he still wasn’t the biggest man on the team, he gazed up and stared at Tomas’ face in the mirror to receive further instructions…

It seems like anyone who wins must have to betray someone.   Could make for some interesting dynamics.   Also, there really doesn't seem to be a good side anywhere.   It's just a matter of which bad guys get the crown so to speak, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Keep it going, as much as I still hate it (the characters and situations), I love reading it.  I am totally engrossed in this work.

• Upvote 1

I like it when the bad guys are in the advantage..Makes a change from the norm.. 

PS: I'm going on the/my assumptions that at the very end (which i hope is some time off to come yet?) Keith and Sean will prevail for the forces of good. But,i'm one of the few in wanting Tomas and Conner and their evil sides to keep on dominating to the end.,...maybe Logan being a natural bully my be tipped to Tomas' side.?. Guys,this is just fiction,so lets see what happens either way..

• Upvote 2

I would love it to see Alex grow more, Logan to join the side of Evil, and for the swim captain to grow bigger with the help of the Football team.  Hope for the next chapter soon!

• Upvote 1