SarisHappy

Here is a story I intend to create a few chapters of.  But we'll see how dedicated I am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pumped the weights furiously.  It was literally my only outlet.  I'm the oldest girl, with 3 younger brothers, and parents from the Middle East.  My parents have good intentions, but they can't seem to get past the culture shock of coming to America.  Everyone is a whore in their eyes, and they think I'm going to be sucked up into the endless wave of hedonism.

I mean, they're probably right.  When I was younger, at least.  I would've been that girl that didn't learn of the consequences of my actions.  But hearing all throughout my childhood, the stories my dad would tell me, the things he saw...He opened up a store in the middle of the poorest community of Detroit.  While sometimes I did go to work with him, safe behind the glass, there were some really scary things that went down.  The thing is, this painted the picture of all America for him.  Everyone was a drug addict trying to scam you.  Everyone wanted to have sex with me and throw me to the curb.

And before you assume anything, religion never had anything to do with it.

Luckily, college gave me some relief from their over-protection.  But try as I might, the constant barrage of lessons from my parents gave me a massive fear of things like drugs and alcohol.  Which is fine, I guess.  But it doesn't give me much of an outlet...

That's when I picked up weight lifting.  I started a year ago, and never stopped.  I loved watching my body change and grow.  I loved gaining strength and power.  I loved the flexibility, I loved being able to pull myself up and over and around anything with little effort.  I move gracefully and with purpose.

I got lucky, though.  Over this year, not only did I put on muscle mass and lost some of my baby fat, but my curves amplified.  I had a booty that black women complimented.  I had to buy a whole new set of larger bras for the 4th time this year.  I swear, I'm ever a little taller!

But all this motivation wouldn't have started if it wasn't for them.  This couple I saw at the gym almost daily.  They were at the school's gym more than anyone else, and I almost always saw them there.  I wanted them to notice me.  I wanted them to compliment me, and bring them into their program.  I wanted more than anything to be a part of their team...

I pushed the weight over and over again, thinking of them.  Of their size and power.  Of their beauty and grace.  It motivated me.  It gave me the strength to push out a few more reps.  My body was soaked in sweat.  I was already at the gym for an hour and a half, and everytime I thought of this couple, energy just grew within me.

I'm surprised they weren't here yet...

I set the weights down, feeling the deep burn in my muscles.  I loved that feeling.  It was like an addiction to me.  I glanced at the gym's door...

They were here!  Yes!  I looked around quickly like a giddy school girl, and moved to a station closer to the door, so I can have a better view of the magnificent, giant couple...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

The evolution forum MALE MUSCLE GROWTH...how does this story fit anywhere on this site????  Just asking???

Authors are free to share their stories. And SarisHappy is free to post her story. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Sarishappy, please accept my heartfelt apologies for my comment.  It was cold and not thought through.  I should have remembered that this forum is for all who want to share and I would feel horrible if someone would say that or tear one of my stories like I did to you.  I truly am sorry!  Thank you to the other members for making me aware of my serious indiscretion.  I apologize to the members as well.  Sincerely lilbilly

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...

I was just about to say "patience" !

The story was tagged m/f so I expected a male character would enter the scene, and we'll probbaly see some growth there.