The Muscle Professor: The Transformers (6 of 6)

TheWeremuscleForest

Avery tries to keep some kind of composure as he knows things could turn out really bad for all four of them. The muscles on both Lance and Morris twitch several times before they start throbbing to the beating of their hearts. The huge studly graduate student isn’t quite sure what to do as the sirens get closer to campus. He panics a bit and hopes that the guys’ growth cycles will stall just a little while longer so he can get them to some kind of safe zone.

‘SHIT! I don’t think Hardman really thought this through. I need to get us out of here. WAKE UP GUYS!’

The two students moan as they finally come to their senses. The field glistens with massive pools of cum as Avery reaches down to wipe them both off. Their muscles continue to throb as he finally gets them to their feet. They both appear to be in some kind of drunken state.

‘Come on Morris, hop on my back man. Lance I will carry you buddy. The professor will hopefully return to normal size before the cops get here. We have to get going before we lose our senses.’

They both get on Avery as he starts booking it out one of the tunnels of the stadium. He stops when he gets to the end to look both ways so that they are not seen before rushing his way past the dorms. The two students start groaning louder which worries the graduate student even more as he feels his own body starting to react. He knows at any moment he will go into a similar growth cycle just like the professor did. He can now see the end of the street where the university starts. Unfortunately though he feels his cock starting to grow again as it flops back and forth against his huge veiny quads.

‘AHH SHIT…..guys…..uhh fuck……I have to…..put you both down…..I can’t hold it…..back…..any longer.’

He drops Lance on the ground as Morris climbs down quickly once he feels Avery starting to shake violently. They both grab each other and start moving away from him as they see him starting to swell up. The big stud grunts feeling his muscles growing wildly as his back stretches and pops making him grow taller and wider than he was before. His cock continues to grow bigger as it starts to spill a massive river of cum into the middle of the street where he is standing. At this point, it looks like Avery is losing his battle to stay in a normal human form as he disappears inside the behemoth that is emerging.

The two weakened students can only look on as they manage to get to the side of the street and witness yet another man being transformed into a giant muscle gawd. Their own bodies have stopped throbbing. The cracking sounds emanating from Avery’s body are echoing through the campus as people begin to look outside their windows and doors. A crowd is beginning to form on the other side of the street beside the dorms.

Lance and Morris try to get up again so they can make another attempt to escape off campus. The behemoth is now well past 600 pounds as his massive two foot dong begins launching cum everywhere and landing all over the ground creating huge white ponds. He is well over nine feet tall and continues to grow wider now covering most of the street. Screams are heard from many observers as they take off back inside the dorms. A few male bystanders stare in awe at the beast transforming in front of them.

Lance trips and falls into one of the puddles of cum being created by Avery. The beast laughs watching him struggle in the sticky muck. Morris turns around and sees this and goes to pick him up, but his buddy tries to stop him from touching him.

‘MORRIS NO! I have been exposed by both of them now, if you come in contact with this, I don’t know what will happen to you.’

Morris doesn’t hesitate and grabs Lance by his shirt sleeve and pulls him out of the puddle. A familiar voice is heard from behind getting closer to them which makes Morris shutter. He starts moving away from the voice with Lance on his side as they limp away from both the voice and the beast.

‘BEN……GO AWAY MAN! You have to get out of here.’

‘No Morris…..I am going to get you both away from whatever this thing is. Come on.’

Ben catches up to them and makes an attempt to put his arm around both men but not before Morris yells for him to keep his distance.

‘STAY THE FUCK AWAY BEN. You have to get away from us…..ahhhh shit…..Lance…..the throbbing is back again…..’

‘ACK I know Morris…..I can’t stay on my feet anymore…..*falls down about fifty feet from where Ben is* SHIT! It is starting to move through me……*loud cracks and pops start pouring from Lance’s 200 pound frame* Morris…..*muscles swelling* ahhhh fuck…..’

The tattooed stud can’t hold it back any longer as his body convulses violently shredding his t-shirt and splitting the seams of his jeans. Ben jumps back from where he is standing and yells ‘DUUUDE!’ watching what is transpiring with Lance. His clothes are gone within seconds as fabric goes flying everywhere. Morris is barely standing feeling himself getting closer to the edge.

Lance begins losing control over his mind as his throbbing cock swells bigger and begins aiming itself towards Ben’s direction. Morris in his weakened state tries to point to Ben to make him go away but is starting to change himself as he feels his back trying to crack and pop like Lance did. The growing behemoth’s tattoos are now stretched to the point that they look like scars on his shoulders. Ben once again tries to reach for Morris, but he stops himself once he sees that Morris is struggling to keep himself from changing.

‘Dude, I don’t know what to do? I can’t leave you here. I know now that this cum coming out of you guys is contagious somehow. I don’t want this to happen to me…..i mean…..i want to be big…..but this turns you guys into monsters…..shit I’m really scared for you Morris.’

Morris groans as he falls over by the road entrance into the university. Ben turns to see a giant rope of cum come flying in his direction and jumps out of the way. Lance is now well over 800 pounds and continues to get bigger as he falls to the ground. The crash from his fall shatters windows and creates an aftershock that sends Ben and Morris flying into the air. Ben lands in one of the nearby oak trees while Morris goes crashing through a nearby dorm which makes his roommate yell in fright.

‘NOOOO! MORRIS! DAMNIT!’

Lance finally stops growing and passes out once he reaches a thousand pounds. The police along with other vehicles finally get to the university to determine what is going on. Lance is lying in a massive crater he created when he fell. Ben quickly climbs down from the oak tree and sneaks around a back entrance into the dorm he saw Morris plunge into. People are filling the main lobby trying to figure out what the hell is going on. Ben races past them and gets into one of the elevators. His heart beats so fast that he nearly passes out as he stands. He reaches the top level of the dorm and gets out.

With no one of that floor, he immediately notices smoke coming from one of the rooms. He removes his hoodie and uses it to open the door. Inside he sees Morris lying on top of a mountain of rubble nearly lifeless. He rushes to his side to check for a pulse not realizing that he has touched his roommate’s skin. Morris’s clothes are ripped from the impact and exposes parts of his nicely developed body. Ben feels a faint pulse and tries to wake him up.

‘MORRIS.....dude wake up. Come on…..shit man…..I don’t want to lose you. GAWD! I bet every bone in your body is broken.’

Morris moans a few times before his cock starts to rise in his pants. Ben gets silent and turns his head to see a huge snake starting to form underneath his roommate’s exposed boxer briefs. He turns his head back around and gets a scared look on his face.

‘NO NO NO MORRIS! Fight it! Don’t let it win, you can hold it back…..’

Morris opens his eyes and smiles back at Ben. His body begins to transform like the others did. Whatever bones were broken are now healing as his muscles start stretching and growing. The exposed parts of his chest swell up and rise extremely close to his face as the fabric on his shirt rips open showing off massive muscles in his pecs and abs. He grunts feeling his jeans ripping open as his swelling cock busts out of his boxer briefs and continues to grow.

Ben knows there is no way he can stop Morris’s transformation and ponders what to do next. His roommate is now well over 300 pounds as his back and ass destroy his clothes further. Morris is now trying to stand up as he continues to grow. He walks toward Ben which makes his roommate start to move away from him. The remaining fabric on Morris’s body clings to his immense shoulders and waist. Ben can only look on seeing his friend become unrecognizable as he sails past 500 pounds and grows even taller. Morris moans as his cock takes aim at Ben and begins drooling precum all over the floor.

‘Please Morris…..don’t do this. I hope you can still hear me in there. I love you man…..but I don’t want to be like you. This is not what I want.’

The behemoth walks up next to Ben and picks him up. Ben shakes nervously not knowing what will happen next. The now 600 pound giant looks him in the eyes and smiles once again like before. He rubs Ben’s back with his huge right paw feeling his small buddy shaking. It appears that he has stopped growing too as the giant looks down at his body and sees this. At nine feet, he can almost reach the ceiling now and notices that he can push through it which he does.

He tosses Ben up on to the roof and lifts himself up beside him. Then he picks Ben up again and holds him against his massive 80” chest and pumps his 45” guns before letting out a couple of low grunts. The surprised roommate is trying to figure out what he is doing with him.

‘Morris? Are you still in there dude? You seem a bit different from the other guys.’

The behemoth looks him in the eyes again and shakes his head up and down indicating that he is indeed still coherent.

‘Can you speak to me man? Wait…..maybe that isn’t such a good idea, you might kill me with your voice.’

Morris smiles at him and puts Ben up to his mouth to give him a kiss. Ben hesitates but knows he doesn’t have a choice as the giant man plants a wet one on his lips. Remarkably though, Ben feels a sense of ease and relaxes a bit as they kiss. The huge man’s powerful hands are soft and comforting and Ben can’t seem to keep his eyes off the swollen pipes pulsing from Morris’s cannons. The behemoth’s immensely deep voice is felt against Ben’s body which makes his cock jump. They finally stop kissing.

‘Morris…..I uhhh…..i’m not gay man…..but you are making me want you which doesn’t make sense. I have never felt this way about you before. It must be the way you look at me and how you just kissed me. I actually feel compelled…..NO! I don’t want that!’

Morris grins and leans in to kiss and lick Ben’s neck and rub his back. The roommate tries to resist, but he realizes that it may already be too late. His shirt is ripped off as the behemoth goes for his pants which he tries to fend off but fails. Ben is stripped naked as his cock bounces furiously which makes the giant growl softly.

‘NO! Damnit, I don’t want this…..*Morris pulls Ben up to suck his cock* ohhh gawd…..mmmm oh fuck I have waited months for this…..’

The behemoth sucks lovingly on Ben’s cock making him hump Morris’s lips. The roommate moans loudly as he unloads his seed down the giant’s throat. This sequence lasts several minutes as Morris continues sucking on Ben’s cock and draining him. The weakened man is then put down on the roof floor where he leans against one of the brick posts. Morris looks down at him and winks as his cock towers over top of Ben’s body.

‘Get it over with then Morris. I can’t even move now…..you took away any energy I might have left……’

Gunshots are heard beneath them as hundreds of darts go barreling through Morris’s sides. He roars out in pain as the building shakes before falling backwards and crashing all the way down to the main floor of the dorm. This makes the whole roof shake as Ben clings to the post. Once the dorm stops moving, Ben crawls over to look down inside the building and sees Morris lying there surrounded by several policemen and military personnel. He notices him now starting to shrink back to a fairly reasonable size as these men converse with each other. Once he finishes reverting, he is put on a gurney and the men disappear out the front doors of the dorm. Ben crawls back to where he was and tries to hide away from view as he sees four unmarked vans being loaded up with numerous men and can see Morris being put in one of them. They quickly drive off the campus as a huge crowd of students begin forming outside again. He wonders what will happen now since he knows that his roommate is now some kind of superhuman.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17

Thanks so much for continuing this. I clearly need to read more of your stories and find the connections.

Of course you did continue in a way that keeps your characters in jeopardy and still leaves me wanting more. You did bring the Morris/Ben relationship further, you completed the transformations and got the musclebeasts off the streets so this feels more like a stopping place although I do hope for these characters to appear again and to find out more.

Thanks again!!

Glad you liked it fillups. I knew I needed to complete some of it and bring about a possible crossover to another series I have worked on. I have realized that over the last two years I have done nothing but create completely new plots with very little connection to each other. (This excludes the Chemical Experiment/Growth Spurt/Power of Sweat stories which ARE connected.)

This is not the only story to end with law enforcement involved in some way. :) The origins of how Hardman got this way is unknown. There are other stories I have done that could be connected in some way. ;)

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...