The Muscle Professor: The Transmitter (2 of 6)

TheWeremuscleForest

Ben waves and leaves the room. The man gets up and pulls one of the other chairs up in front of Morris’s table like he did before. He crosses his arms and looks a bit concerned.

‘Alright man. I’m sure you have heard that we only pass two guys in this course. This is the first session and you are already refusing to complete an assignment.’

‘I just don’t like putting my personal thoughts on paper so others can read it that I have never met before. Does this mean I am finished here?’

The man smiles a little and shakes his head no.

‘The professor will look over all fifteen students’ assignments and I will explain to him what your concerns are. Frankly, I don’t think it will matter whether or not you complete the last part anyway because I think you are right for this course. I was you when I started and I see so much in you that reminds me of me. Call me Avery by the way. I just realized I never introduced myself to the class. (laughs))'

Morris laughs with him and studies the man’s hairy muscles with his wandering eyes. The man grabs the student’s arms and places them on his pecs. Morris moans a little feeling their incredible power.

‘You do know you are taking the last part now don’t you. It is essentially the same since you are showing me that you are into muscles on a sexual level.’

‘Ummm…..uhhh…..okay I guess. I am a bit embarrassed actually, but your body is quite incredible…..Avery.’

‘Let me show you a little more then. (gets up from chair and pulls his dress pants down) How do you feel about these? (flexes and tenses his huge quads making the striations show)’

Morris’s eyes grow wider as he sees the thick forest of hair on top of the diamond-shaped muscles. Avery grunts a few times making his entire body flex. Morris feels his cock straining his undies watching the graduate student pose. It is at this time that the professor walks in and shakes his head.

‘WELL WELL, Avery Goodwin. I wasn’t expecting you to break away from the code of conduct with one of the students.’

‘Ohh damn, sorry professor. It’s just he needed to complete the third part of the assignment and didn’t want to do it on paper so I sort of helped him do it through touch and visualization.’

The professor takes his glasses off and shakes his head up and down while looking amused.

‘I have to say that is a great approach and obviously you like this student so…... (pauses to think). I don’t even have to look at the other parts of the assignment for him then. Congratulations......(walks over to his desk to look up the names listed at the tables) Morris, you will continue to remain in the course.’

Morris does a little dance in his chair before getting up. Avery walks over to the professor’s desk to retrieve his dress shirt to go with his dress pants he left on the ground. Hardman picks up Avery’s drenched shirt rag and looks at him in a bad way.

‘Ummm Avery, what the hell did you do? Did you rip this off during the session?’

‘I had to professor, it was stuck to me and I couldn’t get it off.’

‘Goodnight Avery, I will talk to you tomorrow.’

He tosses the rag into the trash as Avery picks up his tablet and dress clothes. He is wearing gym shorts which don’t leave much to the imagination since the outline of his cock is visible. He starts to leave but not before Morris follows him. The professor yells quickly,

‘I will send you your next assignment at the end of the week Morris. Good luck!’

The young student stops the bigger man in the hall to ask him a question.

‘(shyly asks) Would you mind if…..uh…..i could talk to you some more about how you got to this size and maybe a few other things?’

Avery laughs a bit and reaches down to flex his guns in Morris’s face. The surprised student rubs the huge hairy veins traveling up each arm. He nearly forgets that he was supposed to meet Ben at the dorm as he becomes slightly hypnotized by the huge beauty in front of him.

‘Are you interested in worshipping me man? You know when I first saw you last week, I thought you were trying to spy on the professor. Now I think you are just trying to get information on him through me. You are persistent for sure and frankly that is smart. I think you want to fool around with me a little.’

‘No…..that isn’t what I meant…..uhhh…..well maybe a little. (smiles a little)’

‘Uh huh, I think we need to visit the gym down here and get a little MORE acquainted.’

Avery grabs his arm and pulls him into the gym and then into the back part of the shower area. Morris’s heart pounds harder as he realizes that this may go to a place he wasn’t expecting.

‘How about a little bit of wrestling man? I once trained to go into the pro ranks, but I was lured back here to work with Hardman because he offered me a great salary and…..some extra perks too.’

‘You aren’t going to tell me anything are you Avery? Are you going to hurt me?’

‘No Morris, but you have put me in a great mood to play around with you for a bit because you are starting to interest me. Come on strip down to your undies and let’s play. (winks)’

Morris slowly takes his shirt and pants off as well as his socks and shoes. He looks around the shower and locker area and wonders if anyone will see them.

‘Don’t pay attention to anyone else Morris. Just focus on me man. I may be able to teach you a few things.’

Morris runs towards Avery who instantly picks him up and drops him down on the ground which makes the small man yell in fright. Avery squeezes tightly as Morris tries to grab his shorts. The huge hairy stud laughs and wraps his cannons around the younger man’s chest making him lose his breath. Morris pulls Avery’s shorts down to reveal his groomed crotch and dangling cock.

‘Ahh now, you shouldn’t have done that man. Now I will have to do the same to you. (pulls Morris’s undies down and off) Now we are equal.’

Morris’s cock bounces as his wiry body flexes trying to keep up with Avery’s power. The big stud lightly moans as he looks at his younger opponent’s thick cock.

‘Ohh wow Morris, you have a nice one. I think we can have a lot of fun. Don’t let my size deter you from what you really want. Come at me runt. (laughs)’

Morris jumps on him as they fall to the ground. Avery holds him in place and flips him around to where their cocks sit along each other’s faces. They both grunt feeling their bodies tense against each other.

‘You know you want me man. We both have needs and have to satisfy them. I haven’t blown a load in days so I know I have a lot to give. I think you do too judging by how swollen you are. Let me just see how strong you are.’

Avery flips Morris around and down to his cock and gulps down the smaller man’s thick cock as it travels down his throat. He moans letting it move up and down inside his mouth. He works it with a strong steady motion making Morris grip his opponent’s incredible quads. The big stud’s cock grows bigger beside Morris’s head as he grabs the smaller man and pushes his face on top of it. Morris opens his mouth swallowing it slowly as it makes its way down inside. The juices make the smaller man moan deeply as he loses himself in the moment. He feels the thick stream flowing slowly into his stomach making him flail about for a few seconds before the big stud stops him from moving.

‘Shhh Morris just calm down man. You haven’t even gotten to the best part yet. Work it over really good and you will get quite the finish.’

As he makes several gurgling sounds trying to keep from passing out from the sheer size of the huge rod, Avery works over Morris’s cock making the smaller guy hump his face voraciously.

‘NO MAN! Calm down. (laughs) Let me do the work so you can concentrate on my cock. *feels his own balls moving* Ohh that feels good, you seem to be getting somewhere now man.’

Avery savors Morris’s thick cock which surprises the young student as he stops to look up every few seconds before letting out a few deep moans and going back to massaging the big guy’s hairy brownish pole. The big bodybuilder rubs Morris’s balls and feels them swelling in his hands as he puts a few fingers inside the small student’s hole too.

‘Let me help you out a little more man.’

Avery pulls him down a little to plant his big tongue inside the young man’s hole. Morris moans loudly as he has trouble focusing on what he is doing. Avery growls hearing him in ecstasy and makes his cock jump several times.

‘Morris…..uhh yeah man…..you have a hot voice…..cum for me sexy and I guarantee I will too…..i am getting so close now as it is.’

The big stud continues rimming him making Morris hump his face.

‘I can’t, I can’t Avery. Oh shit, I have to cum, let me cum, uhhh, shit.’

‘RAWR! Yeah man cum, shoot that hot load. Hit me right on my fucking chest. (slaps his big hairy pecs and abs with one of his hands) RIGHT THERE sexy, RIGHT THERE!’

Morris wails as his cock shoots several powerful ropes all over Avery’s powerful chest. The big man moans deeply as he feels his cock starting to swell.

‘THAT’S IT MAN! HERE IT COMES! Oh yeah, the sensation is so fucking great!’

Morris watches as Avery’s cock blasts numerous jets all over his face and neck but not before he grabs the throbbing rod and gulps it down making the big stud shutter and laugh in his deep baritone. He reaches down and rubs Morris’s back and slaps his ass before grabbing the small man’s oozing cock to lap up the juices. The bodybuilder works it slowly each time he moves up and down on it moaning deeply.

‘MMMMM MAN! You were bold to track me down after class Morris, but I think you made a wise decision too. (winks at him)’

Morris pulls Avery’s cock out of his mouth and taps on his legs to drop him. The huge man obliges and he falls to the ground. He lands on his sides and turns to sit up. He looks up at the big bodybuilder and looks exhausted. Avery smiles down at him and appears to have a glimmer in his eye.

‘Hard work right? Well you have just set yourself apart from the others too man. It is almost a guarantee that you will be one of the last two.’

Morris looks at him puzzled and wonders what he means by that.

‘How is that Avery? You mean the sex we just had?’

(smiles) ‘Uhh yeah for the most part yes. You just consumed a decent amount of my seed man. That isn’t normal sperm swimming in your body now. When the time comes, they will be activated by some unforeseen catalyst. You will know when that happens fairly soon.’

‘What? Am I going to be really sick when this happens?’

(shakes his head no) ‘Ohh no, I wouldn’t call it that. It is a gift that was given to me as it turns out. I didn’t get this big on my own trust me. (flexes his huge bis and reaches down to pull Morris up off the ground) Come on, we need to get cleaned up and out of here before someone comes around and finds us.’

Avery carries him into the shower before putting him down and going over into his own stall. They clean up and put towels on before grabbing their clothes and rushing out the back doors of the gym. When the young student enters the dorm, Ben is sitting in the lobby on his laptop.

‘DUDE! What the hell happened to you? I tried texting you and you never responded. (sees him in only a towel) ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Did you have sex with that graduate student? (smiles) I don’t blame you at all man, I am in lust for muscle too and he is even hot to me. So…..was it good?’

Morris rolls his eyes and turns around to go upstairs. Ben jumps up from his seat and follows closely behind before they rush into their room and shut the door.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17

• 2 years later...