The Muscle Professor: The Entry Exam (1 of 6)

TheWeremuscleForest

‘I don’t think I have ever heard of a course like this before?’

‘Dude, it sounds like one of those easy electives that we took last year remember?’

‘Hmm maybe. Perhaps I should talk to the professor first and find out what he is teaching exactly.’

‘Whatever man, I know I am signing up for it. You better not wait because there are only 15 slots open.’

Benjamin turns to walk down the wide corridor of the college hall and disappears around a corner as Morris continues to read the directory of the upcoming fall schedule of classes on the computer sitting on the table beside the entrance into the university. He puts his left hand up on his head and makes a few sighing motions before writing down the name of the professor. He walks over to the receptionist desk to ask them a question.

‘Excuse me do you know where Professor Hardman’s classroom is?’

The receptionist smiles and tells him that the room is located in the basement and to go down a couple of hallways to find a set of stairs. He won’t miss the classroom since it is the only one down there. He thanks them and proceeds to find the stairway. After a few minutes of walking, he finds the stairs and goes down. It seems kind of strange that there are no students walking up and down on them since every other part of the building has some sort of activity.

He gets to the bottom after just 50 steps and sees two paths. The sign on the wall in front of him points left for the student’s weight room and right for room B1001. He gets a puzzled look on his face as he realizes he never knew about the weight room in the basement. He passes several windows and notices a few guys inside lifting weights and walks in. They don’t even notice that he is in there as he notices the oldest looking guy there and wonders if that is the professor. He walks over to introduce himself.

‘Hello…..uhhh are you Professor Hardman? I just wanted to talk to you about this class you are offering this fall? What is it about? I might be interested in taking it if I am eligible.’

The man stops curling the barbells in his hands and puts them down on the ground. He is fairly slender, but seems really strong for his size. His glasses are foggy from the heat emanating from his head. He is wearing a gray t-shirt and gray shorts with white stripes going down the sides. His workout shoes also match his clothes. He turns to look at Morris and smiles a little before getting up to towel off a bit.

‘Ahh so you want to take my muscular hypertrophy class? Give me a minute to compose myself then man and I will fill you in on the details.’

The man motions for him to move over to a table in the back so they can talk away from the other guys.

‘So tell me why I should let you enroll in this course? Do you know what that term means?’

Morris remembers hearing the term but doesn’t know exactly everything about it. He attempts to guess to impress the professor.

‘I think it means the science of muscle growth right?’

‘You are pretty close young man. Hypertrophy is indeed the expansion of muscles. This course is mostly independent study, but I warn you that only two of the fifteen individuals in the class will pass. Right now thirteen slots are filled including the four guys you see in the gym right now. If you want in, you need to decide right now.’

‘Oh I think I do want in. My friend Ben will want in too.’

‘Okay then, what is your name and your friend’s name and I will add you two to the list. I will close the class as soon as you two are enrolled okay?’

The professor smiles and gets up from his seat before going into the shower area. Morris gets up after a minute and leaves the gym before walking down the hall and going into the lone classroom on the basement floor. He sees posters of famous bodybuilders all over the room and the desks are as big as dinner tables. He walks past the professor’s desk and proceeds to look in and around where the teacher would reside. He hears a voice in the main doorway and looks up to see a fairly large man peering at him.

‘What do you think you are doing here? I don’t think the professor would approve of this?’

The man moves over to him and grabs his arm before pulling him out of the room.

‘You are not allowed in here. Unless the professor is present, you can’t be around his workspace.’

The man remains standing in the doorway as Morris turns around and heads up the steps onto the main floor again. He is immediately met by his friend Ben.

‘DUDE! I just asked someone about that professor. He is really fucking mysterious. He doesn’t allow any girls in his classes, just certain types of guys. Did you find him?’

‘Yep and we are both in I think. He said there were only 15 slots and two were left so he put us in there.’

‘Awesome. Yeah this guy I talked to while you were gone in the student lounge said that his classes are mostly hands-on and don’t require too much instruction. What sucks though is that he only passes two guys. This guy said he failed because he didn’t understand the professor’s information correctly.’

‘Yeah he told me he only passes two guys, but we are going to be the two that do Ben. The class is called muscular hypertrophy by the way.’

Ben pauses as his eyes grow wider.

‘DUDE! He teaches bodybuilding classes? This is fucking awesome. I wonder what is so different about his lessons though?’

‘I don’t know but frankly I need the help considering how weak I am when I go to the gym. You might pick things up pretty easy Ben since you have a decent amount of muscle on you anyway.’

Ben flexes his biceps which bulge into fairly large golf balls.

‘I could use a bit more actually Morris. I can’t imagine there are other guys that small in this class. *looks at his phone* We need to get going because we have a few days to get unpacked man.’

The two young men leave the main campus to go back to their dorm room to unwind. The upcoming weekend would be their last until their classes start up the following week.  Monday rolls around and the two friends attend a few of their classes before meeting up again in the student lounge before their evening class with Professor Hardman.

‘Morris, I am anxious to go to that hypertrophy class man. I am planning on going to the gym afterwards to get a good pump on. You think he can give us pointers?’

‘I have no idea what to expect Ben. There was a really big man that was down there when I went to check out the classroom. He wasn’t too pleased I was in there.’

‘DUDE! You are fucking lucky that man didn’t beat the shit out of you. He could have been one of the professor’s graduate students. I forgot to tell you that he has one or two there each semester. I heard this from one of his former students.’

‘Oh yeah, you might be right about that. *looks at the time on the clock in the lounge* Oh well, we have to get down there.’

The two guys rush out and go downstairs into the professor’s classroom. There are thirteen other men sitting behind the desks. They are of different shapes and sizes and immediately start staring directly at Morris, who is obviously the smallest of the group. Two desks remain vacant on different sides of the room as Ben takes one and Morris sits behind the other.

The man that Morris saw a few days before sits behind the professor’s desk and appears to be working on something on his tablet. He looks up long enough to notice that all fifteen desks are now full. He stops typing and gets up from the desk to stand in front of it. He is wearing a skin tight pullover and jeans that look like they were painted on. He starts to speak.

‘The professor will not be here today so I have been put in charge. I am aware that all fifteen of you signed up because you think this is one of those courses that will help you earn credits towards your degree. Maybe some of you think you will pick up tips for your workouts. Well this is not one of those courses. I am here to test not only your mind, but your body too.’

The man points over at the other part of the room where there are weights and dumbbells.

‘One at a time, each one of you will be required to lift and execute a set program that I have set up. You will not know whether or not you have passed this test until you have completed all sections of the assignment. After you complete the first part of the assignment, you will come back to your desk and perform the second part with a random student here. The final part of the assessment will be a mental exercise that will test whether or not you are right for this course. There will be no questions asked. Let us begin.’

Morris watches as the front row of five men stand up and move over to the workout area to different stations set up for each one of them. There are dumbbells and weight benches for each man. The observant student realizes that this assignment is meant to make or break you as the seated ten guys including his friend Ben watch in curiosity. The big man sheds his dress shirt and reveals two hulking arms as his chest hugs his undershirt tightly. He goes over to each of the five men and shows them instructions on his tablet as he watches them and documents their progress.

Once they finish, they return to their seats and he gives them each an empty syringe and tells them to not do anything with them yet. The next five men stand and move over to the area and complete their exercises before the same goes with them as they return to their seats. Both Ben and Morris get up along with the other three men and move into their positions. Once Ben and the other four complete their tasks, the man walks over to Morris and leans down over top of him letting a few drops of sweat from his pec shelf hit the unsuspecting student’s face. The man smirks a little as he shows Morris the instructions for completing the exercise. He peers into his eyes and starts talking to him.

‘Don’t be nervous man. Just do what you think you can do. You are not being graded on the amount you lift, but rather how your body responds to the resistance and whether or not you can continue through the course.’

Morris picks up the 10 pound weights which gets a few snickers from the audience and does a few reps with them. He puts them down and moves back on the bench. He tells the man that he will try 150 pounds on the bench press. The man gets him the plates he needs and stands back to document his progress. Morris completes the task and gets up to go back to his desk. The man hands him a syringe and goes back to the front of the class.

‘Alright guys, I have randomly selected who will be paired with who. I will name off the pairs and you will move your chairs across from each other.’

Morris and Ben stare at each other and wonder where this is going. The man says Ben’s name and it makes Morris uncomfortable since he is not paired up with him as another student’s name is mentioned afterwards. As it turns out, all fourteen other names are paired up with each other and not Morris’s. The graduate student’s brown eyes immediately lock on to Morris’s and he smiles. He walks over to the workout area and grabs a chair before carrying it over his head and sitting it down in front of Morris’s desk. The nervous student gulps as the man’s muscles glisten showing off the thick veins snaking across his shoulders and biceps.

‘You are the lucky one it seems man. It should be fun so don’t worry too much about this.’

He turns to tell all of the other teams to arm wrestle each other five times. They all have to document who wins each match. He says if they cheat in any way, they will be disqualified and will be forced to withdraw from the course. He turns back around and pounds his arm on Morris’s table before flexing the huge veiny softball. He motions for Morris to stick his arm out which doesn’t get much of a reaction from the scared student.

‘Come on man, just give me all that you got and you will be fine. I don’t want to disqualify you. This will be a great test to see if you have any strength in that body of yours. Me and Professor Hardman could possibly help you unleash your inner beast.’

He smiles immensely as his eyebrows move up and down. Morris smiles back and grasp his hand in the huge muscled man’s. He feels the raw power racing through the man’s arm which frightens him. Grunts and growls are heard all around the room as each team completes multiple rounds. The graduate student’s huge arm flexes and ripples a bit before he motions for Morris to stick his other arm on the edge of the table like he has his. When he does, the man immediately starts to put all of his might into Morris’s arm which prompts the smaller student to react.

‘Yeah Morris, come on. Fight back, make yourself work for the pin.’

He gives in and gets pinned. The man immediately goes back to the original position and grabs Morris’s hand and puts it into place. He starts again instantly which prompts Morris to react.

‘Fight me man, make me sweat more. I know you have it in there somewhere.’

Morris tries harder this time making the man strain as his neck and shoulders flex and the sweat slowly flows down the man’s chest leaving a small trail peeking through his undershirt. Morris can see the man’s thick hairy abs starting to appear. Morris gets pinned once again though. They both breathe heavily after that attempt.

The man once again grabs Morris’s arm and puts their hands together again. Once more he starts prompting Morris to react in a more aggressive way. The young student starts to rise from the table but the man reaches his other huge arm over and slaps him back down in his chair.

‘Fight Morris fight. You are doing great man make me have to work hard for that pin.’

Morris groans putting all of his weight into it which makes the graduate student yell as his whole body flexes making his clothes extra tight against his muscles. He pins Morris one last time, but not before they both fall back a bit in their chairs. The man’s undershirt is soaked completely now as his whole upper body is visible from under the white material. The man laughs loudly and even winks back at Morris.

Since they were the last to finish, the man gets up and returns to the front of the room. He goes behind the desk and takes out a pile of papers before sitting them on the corner. He tells all fifteen guys to come up and take the booklets back to their tables. They will now take the mental assessment he talked about earlier. He reminds them that they will be using pens instead of pencils because there can be no changes made. After he finishes talking, he rips his undershirt off exposing his mountainous upper body covered in thick brownish black hair which distracts Morris quite a bit.

As the other men take the booklets back to their tables, Morris goes up last just to revel in the man’s hugeness. The man is using a sink located behind the desk to clean himself up a little. His back is to Morris which makes the student moan a bit as he sees sweat rolling down the immense back. The man’s dress pants have wet spots going all the way down to his feet making the stunned young man stop at his desk. The graduate student stops what he is doing to look up at Morris in confusion.

‘Do you have a question for me man? I suggest you get started because this might take you a while to complete. I don’t want you to get disqualified remember. We can talk after you finish okay.’

Morris smiles and takes a booklet before returning to his table. He turns to look at Ben who looks up and shakes his head at his friend before he goes back to working on his book. The big man sits down in his desk chair and starts to work on his tablet again like he did before they got there. The young student opens the booklet up and realizes that it is asking you very personal questions about your desires for more size, sex, how often you masturbate, and a few fetish questions. He gets back up and takes the booklet to the man at the desk.

‘Is this part of the test really relevant for the course? I don’t want to reveal these things if I don’t want to.’

The graduate student grins and puts his hand out.

‘Give me the booklet then Morris. I will discuss your situation with the professor and we will go from there. (pauses) Actually, why don’t you go back to your table and wait until the rest of the students finish and leave and I will retrieve the professor to talk about it.’

Morris looks puzzled and shrugs his shoulders. The man motions for him to go back to his table and looks at his tablet again as he bounces his pecs at him. The other men start to finish their assessments and get up to turn the test in. The shirtless man stands up again to speak.

‘Wait guys. Don’t forget to take those syringes with you. The professor will need blood samples from each of you as a precaution. If you manage to make it to the end of the course, you will be given another syringe for testing to see if your blood has changed in any way. Have a great evening men.’

The entourage collect their syringes and start to pour out the doors as Ben comes walking up to Morris who is just watching in wonder.

‘Dude, what is he going to do with you? Should I stick around in case something happens?’

‘No Ben, I’ll be fine. I’m sure I squandered whatever chance I had in this class. I will be back at the dorm in a bit. See you then.’

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...