Body To Match The Package

musclesmoker

Sorry for the delay guys. Been a bit busy with Christmas and all that.

Body to match the package, part 8

As I walked into my bedroom, I noticed the strange but familiar - yet unfamiliar - smell of stale smoke, and gawked at the deep, overflowing ashtray on my nightstand.  Apparently I was a heavy smoker after all...

I opened the top drawer and grabbed the carton dad had bought me, tore into it like a fiend and dug out a beautiful Marlboro Red.  I stuck the cig between my lips and lit it, hauling hard to spark it to life and bringing a respectable amount of smoke into my darkening lungs.  As I exhaled the bit of smoke that my lungs hadn't been forced to absorb, I turned to my bed and emptied the six bags of new gear from the mall.  And then it hit me.  I still had three quarters of that bottle of reds pills from the gypsy woman sitting on my dresser, and fuck I wanted desperately to be bigger.  I could feel the desire in every one of my muscles individually, screaming for more size.  My dick responded at the thought of more growth, tenting my loose UA shorts and poking 3 or 4 inches out of the left leg.  I stuck the half spent cig back in my lips and hauled hard on it, a deep double drag, exhaling through my nose as I hauled hard again.  

My brain was starting to swim with nic as I picked up the old glass bottle, uncorked it, and breathed in the delicious musky scent.  I poured four of them into my right hand, again knowing full well that I was ignoring the gypsy's instructions about only taking two twice a day.  I threw the four pills into the back of my throat and swallowed them dry along with another hard drag on my red, and turned back to the gear on my bed.

I lost the shorts, which was somewhat difficult given my rock hard 14 inch boner that was leaking a steady, thick stream of precum all over the hardwood floor as I moved around.  I picked up the pair of blue swim jammers and brought them up over my meaty, veiny quads and bulbous man ass.  Next, I stuffed my thankfully mostly soft dick and balls into the ridiculous pouch, and turned to the mirror to check myself out.  I could easily say that my package looked like it belonged to a cock morph site, hanging thick and heavy above my knees, swinging slightly with every movement.  Luckily the pouch stretched more than I could have expected and let everything hang mostly freely.  

I turned back to the bed and grabbed a pair of factory faded stretch spandex blend jeans and repeated the process of bringing them up over my quads, ass, and package, my diamond calves clearly visible like solid rock through the tight but accommodating fabric.  Unfortunately the fabric of the pants was slightly less accommodating than the pouch of the jammers, and my rock hard 14 inches was restrained painfully, with a quickly expanding wet spot forming just above my right knee.  I hauled the last two drags from my red into my chest, expanding it fully as I pulled the smoke deep into my lungs, admiring my swollen pecs in the mirror as I exhaled slowly.  Next, I picked a black button up short sleeve shirt, made from some kind of cotton and spandex blend, and buttoned it up over my heavy chest, admiring how my thick biceps stretched the spandex of the sleeves.

I sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for the growth to start.  And I waited, and waited, for what seemed like ten minutes but was probably only two.  "Fuck, maybe I need to follow the woman's instructions for these to work right," I thought, as I stood and walked back to the bottle sitting atop my dresser.  I picked it up and uncorked it again, examining the detailed etching as I breathed in more of the delicious sweaty aroma from inside.  "Or maybe I just need a bit of a boost," I thought, as I poured four more pills into my hand and then swallowed them quickly.  And then I started to feel it.

I walked quickly to my computer chair and sat down, my newfound heft making it sink a bit despite the best attempt of the lowering mechanism.  I leaned back into the chair as I felt the liquid of the pills starting their work, feeling it spread warmly through my veins into each of my muscle groups, and then directly into my cock.  I could somehow actually feel it in my nuts, and was fully aware of the liquid now churning once again with my seed.  I again fell into a bit of a trance as the liquid filled my brain, my eyes rolling back into my head slightly as the growth started.  My back and spine were first this time, once again painful but also enjoyable because I knew what the result would be.  I felt myself expanding upward in the chair, and watched as my legs elongated by three or four inches, pushing my feet farther from the base of the chair.  The pain stopped suddenly, and then I felt the widening set it.  I could feel my back expanding as lats unfolded like wings, my shoulders pushing farther apart and my chest growing along at the same pace.  I looked downward just as my pecs started to fill up, slowly at first, but quickly gaining pace from the eight pills I'd swallowed.  My biceps and triceps joined in, now hanging at a very respectable bodybuilder angle, and filled the sleeves of the shirt more and more until I heard tears on either side... my guns literally exploding from the shirt despite the spandex fabric's best attempts to contain them.  I looked down again at my chest, still filling up, and gasped as one, then two, then three buttons broke free and flew across the room, hitting the mirror on the opposite wall.  I gazed at my reflexion, awestruck at the growth as my pecs and biceps levelled out.  

Next were my legs, which every so slowly gained mass - rock solid muscle mass - forcing them further apart in the chair until I felt uncomfortably pinned between the arm rests.  My dick was hard again, threatening to tear through the pouch of the jammers and the leg of my jeans, and producing what looked like a fountain of precum through the fabric.  The amount of precum I produced in five minutes drawfed any average dude's biggest load, and fuck it was hot.  The spandex of the jeans managed to handle the new girth of my monstrous tree trunk legs that were bigger around than most guys' waists, but I could see where the stitching was stretched to near its breaking point all the way from the top of my quads down to the bottom of my football-sized calves.  As I gazed on at my reflexion, groping at my meaty, superhuman legs, I felt a quick pop like I had that morning as my already oversized glutes ballooned once again, forcing me upward in the chair and bringing the discomfort of my overall width to a near painful point.  And just when I thought it was finished, I felt a warm feeling throughout my body again as my skin turned a slightly darker tone, giving me a mediterranean god look, my eyes turned an even deeper blue, and incredibly handsome five o'clock shadow sprouted, making me easily the hottest and most desirable guy in this town, if not the entire tri-state area.  Gazing deeply into my own eyes, my cock erupted a volcano sized load through the stretched out pouch of the jammers and forced straight through my jeans, flooding my leg in thick, delicious, musky white cum that felt like it flowed for a solid two minutes.  I breathed deeply and leaned back in the chair a bit more, enjoying the creaking of metal against metal as it struggled to handle my incredible weight.  I got lost in the warmth and passed out.

"FUCK, JAMIE, STOP!" I heard Jake moaning, no, screaming, as I pounded my monster meat in and out of his ruined, stretched cunt.  I pounded hard and fast, despite his cries for relief, as I gazed down over my heavy, meaty pecs at his pathetically small back.  "Take it, bitch.  After how you've treated me since we were kids, you deserve to have your ass torn to shreds."  

And then a knocking sound.  "Who was knocking?  Was somebody here?  Did someone hear his screams?" I wondered.  Then I heard "Jamie, kid, you're gonna be late for hockey.  You asleep?"  I suddenly knew that plowing Jake was a dream and quickly woke up, disoriented, still sitting uncomfortably in my computer chair.  I looked down at the mess of cum covering my left quad and pooled on the floor, and remembered what had happened.  Eight pills.  Eight fucking pills.  Was I fucking insane?  "Dad, yeah, uh, gimme a minute," I replied to my father through the door.

I gazed down once more over my pecs, which hung heavy over my abs.  I couldn't see past the meat at all to admire my washboard.  Guess I'd have to keep that bit of admiration to time in front of the mirror.  I grabbed both arm wrests firmly in my thick, hardened, veiny bodybuilder hands and pushed as I tried to stand up, causing the plastic to bend and then snap on either side.  I kept trying to stand, but only managed a half bent-over squat with the chair glued uncomfortably to my ass, and painfully around my upper quads.  Fucking shit.  I outgrew the chair.  And now I was stuck.  

I sat back down and rolled myself towards the door, cracked it, and shouted "Dad, uh, I need your help.  Come here."  I heard him push back from the kitchen table and start climbing the stairs, each tread creaking under his own sexy weight.  He pushed open the door and looked down at me - actually, just slightly looking down.  Apparently I'd grown quite a bit taller and was just a few inches short of his standing height while sitting.  "Jesus, Jamie," he said, "are you fucking STUCK in that chair?  Again?"  I looked at him and our eyes locked, as he reached down to his growing package, rubbing it through his own tight jeans.  "Why in the name of god would you attempt to sit in something that small?  You trying to prove that you're too big for common household objects?" he asked as he massaged his thickening bulge.  "Uh, well, yeah, I guess I thought it would be cool to see if I could break it with my weight," I lied, somewhat questioningly, "but now I can't get up any more than half a squat."  He grinned at me devilishly and licked his lips, grabbed his pack of Luckies from his pocket and stuck two between his lips, hauling hard on both as he lit them.  He passed one from his lips to mine as he exhaled heavily in my direction, and said, "Use that inhuman strength of yours to tear those jeans off.  It looks like your horse dick is about ready to explode out of them anyway."  I looked at him quizzically as I hauled hard on the cig, pulling it deep into my overgrown chest and loving the feeling of nic moving back from my lungs to my brain.  I obeyed his command, for some reason, reaching both hands down and easily tearing the seam of my left leg open, letting out the overstretched and cumsoaked pouch of my blue jammers.  He knelt in front of me and pulled the waistband of the jammers to near the breaking point, managing to let my mammoth cock escape and slap down against the top of his head.  He reached back into the pouch and grabbed the skin of my nutsack about a third of the way down, pulling it up over the waistband and letting my nuts them flop hard between my legs, swinging freely and nearly brushing against the floor.  "Fuck, kid, that double testosterone of yours is still working... those nuts must be the size of baseballs now.  What a fucking horny freak."

He grabbed a measuring tape from my dresser and pulled it outward from the base of my cock, passing 12 inches, 13, 14, 15, and ending at 15.5 inches.  Then he wrapped it around the middle of my shaft, measuring the girth at 9 inches around.  "Fifteen and a half by nine fucking inches of monster man meat.  Now I know why you have those horse dildos.  You gotta use em to get your jock friends ready to take this freak dick of yours."  He handed his half smoked cig to me and I stuck it next to my own cig, hauling hard on both of them and bathing him in my thick, smoky exhales.  And with that, he wrapped both his hands around (well, not all the way around) my pulsing, veiny uncut dick, and began licking the thick pool of precum out of my long, loose foreskin.  "Uhhhhhhhhhh dad, fuck yeah... uhhhh, you sure about this?  Fuck, yeah, take it, suck that elephant cock," I moaned as he started working to take the head and first few inches of my cock into his mouth.  He gave it his best shot, choking constantly, and I pulled his head hard, forcing a solid six inches down his throat, stretching it painfully.  His teeth were scraping my dick but I fucking loved it, and I watched as tears started pouring from his eyes, likely from the pain of both his throat and mouth stretching.  But despite the pain, he was obviously enjoying it and unloaded a nice heavy load through the crotch of his jeans just as I started to cum.  And cum.  And cum I did.  Hard, and fast.  Gallons of it, gushing down his throat, oozing out the sides of his mouth, and pouring out through his nose as he choked on my load.  It poured down his chin and soaked the top half of his white wifebeater.  I finally let go of his neck when his eyes were so far back in his head that I thought he might actually pass out from the lack of oxygen.  He fell back on his ass, coughing and sputtering up gobs up cum, but at the same time started scooping it from his chin and chest, bringing it back to his mouth to swallow between coughs.  I hauled the last drag of our two cigs deep into my chest and let the butts fall to the floor.

After a few minutes, he seemed to have swallowed all of my cum that he could find and gave the head of my dick one last suck, hauling another tablespoonful of seed into his mouth.  "Sweet mother of Christ, Jamie, I had no idea how big you'd gotten.  I think you've somehow been hiding this thing in your pants, but I have no idea how.  Last I knew, you were at 12 inches and not nearly this thick.  And your nuts... holy fuck your nuts.  They're bigger than any human's ever in existence and they must be hanging lower than your knees now.  We should probably get you looked at by the doc again."  "Uh, yeah, I guess that's not a bad idea," I replied as he stood up and lit two more of his Luckies, passing one to me.  "So dad, uh, I didn't know you were into... me... but I guess it's a good thing.  I fucking loved having my dick down your throat," I said as he exhaled in my general direction.  "Well, honestly, I'm gonna need a lot of practise to be able to take any more of that meat," he replied.  "Now stand up as much as you can and turn your ass this way.  Let's pry that chair off of your monster ass."  I did as he asked, and he sat back down on the floor, pulling hard on the base of the chair as I pushed forward, my massive quads pulsing with strength.  With one quick crack, the seat of the chair snapped and dad fell backwards as I sprang forwards, finally free and able to really feel my new size.  I stumbled back to the mirror, noticing that my head was only 4 or so inches from the 7 foot ceiling.  I must be at least 6 foot 7, I thought, as I adjusted my stance more widely than a pro bodybuilder would need to stand.  I tore the remnants of the shirt and jeans from my body in two swift movements, easily shredding them with the strength of my arms, then pulled the stretched fabric of my jammers down over my quads and calves and gazed at my reflexion to admire my new freak physique.  

Shoulders the size of bowling balls, sitting below sharply inclined traps that morphed directly into my ears, giving me probably the thickest neck in existence.  Incredibly heavy, meaty, balloon pecs with nipples pointing straight toward the floor.  Chest easily wider than a doorframe thanks to my new doublewide back.  Ten thick bricks for abs, each surrounded by deep valleys, leading down to my impossibly slim waist and to the base of my truly elephantine cock.  Now completely soft, it hung straight down at a good 13 inches, plus still two extra inches of loose skin protecting the tennisball thick head.  Speaking of balls, my baseball-sized nuts hung a solid two inches below my knees, swinging proudly and heavily, brushing against my legs.  Shit, I probably had more skin in my nutsack now than most guys have in their arms, I thought, and relished in the fact.  Next, my quads, truly beyond god-like, forcing each other apart as they competed for space, giving me a solid, powerful wide stance that would threaten any Mr. Universe alive or dead.  And then my calves, each bigger than footballs, glistening with sweat.  I turned sideways to get a profile shit of my ass, and my cock instantly got hard once again.  It looked - and felt - like I had two sides of Grade A beef strapped to my backside.  Nobody in the world could ever achieve glutes like this, not even from squatting dump trucks for years.  I reached back, which was somewhat difficult due to my monstrous back and lats, and dug deeply into my ass meat, causing my dick to start shooting another impossibly big load, my nuts churning out more and more seed.  Dad grabbed my dick and started swallowing again, taking about half of my load, while the other half spilled out from his mouth and down to his chest once again.  With a final grunt, the orgasm ended and I stumbled towards my bed, falling hard and hearing the boxspring snap under my weight.  

"Rest up, bud," dad said as he continued licking the cum he was collecting from his chest.  "I'll tell the coach you can't make it to the game today."  He lit another Lucky and hauled three deep drags into his lungs as he turned from the room and closed the door.  As I lay there, all I could think about was my dream earlier about destroying Jake's jock cunt.  I vowed to make that happen - and soon.

To be continued...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 22

• 2 weeks later...

Love this story.  Love a huge hung muscle stud that smokes.  The only thing that could be better would be if he started smoking cigars.  Major turn on and fetish for me.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe he could get an invite to the movies from his friend from football and he cant help to start smoking even though there's a no smoking sign? (plus there might be no one in the movie although the friend reccomended it) Probably a scene in there where he gets really horny and has to siphon his cum off somewhere (maybe with some friendly help from his friend or one of the usher's who TRY to tell him to stop smoking ? )

• Like 1

Maybe he gives a pill or pills to Jake and instead of growing Jake becomes a huge assed twink for Jaime to fuck? Amazing descriptions of muscle growth. I love the fact that his dad isn't phased by his expanding physique. Please continue this!

• Like 1