Body To Match The Package

musclesmoker

Great story so far i can see your great at your spelling and creative words are pretty good so keep going with this your doing great i like to see your personal creative flare improve over the days and years and like to see more of this from you.

P.S: it's a positive and friendly post so don't worry :-) :-).

Thanks for all the comments, guys! Hope to keep this going.

---------------

Body to match the package, part 4

I strutted out of my room, nude, and struggled a bit to accommodate to walking with a wider, much more cocky stance as my new quads fought for room and actually seemed to roll a bit around each other as I walked.  My dick, heavier and thicker than ever, swung proudly in front of me, bouncing back and forth off each meaty quad.  My nuts, which were somehow hanging lower than before -- lower than I'd thought humanly possible, swung around behind my dick, full and heavy and churning up another thick load.  My usual flow of precum was already starting, and I noticed it pooling a bit inside my foreskin.  I reached down and watched my newly veiny hands and thick, wrestler forearm as I scraped the first bit of my delicious seed out and brought it up to my tongue.  I savored the delicious manly taste as I swallowed it.

I sauntered into dad's bedroom and looked around, a bit disgusted by the mess but also turned on by the smell of man sweat from his pile of dirty gym clothes, and the stench of stale cigarette smoke from his overflowing ashtray full of Lucky Strike butts.  I glanced at the floor by his bedside table and noticed the carton of cigs sitting there.  And then I felt it.  Some sort of twinge of curiosity, even a bit of desire, as I breathed in the stench of his room.  I knelt by his ashtray and breathed in the smell of the spent cigs, and was indescribably overwhelmed by a sense of pleasure and need.  I pictured him there, lying in his bed with his head against the headboard, as I'd seen countless times, chaining one cigarette into the next, his muscled, bull chest rising with each inhale and falling as he exhaled clouds of sweet, delicious smoke across the room.  Wait a sec -- delicious?  Where the fuck did that thought come from?  His smoke had always repulsed me, although I admit I'd always been a bit turned on when I caught a glance of Jake smoking -- a seldom but sexy occasion -- behind the dumpsters at school.  My dick began to rise at the thought of both of them, hauling hard on their cigarettes to satisfy their need for nicotine, indifferent to the obvious risks and damage it caused their masculine, muscled bodies.  My mind wandered to a picture of dad first waking up in the morning, and starting to cough a deep, smoker's hack, only to reach over to his pack of Luckies and light up his first smoke of the day.  First of 40 or 50, depending on the day, I think.  As I caught another whiff of the spent butts in his ashtray, my dick rose to full attention, slapping against my meaty pecs and dripping a thick, copious stream of precum that ran down between them.  I could feel the warm, red liquid from the old woman's pills still coursing through my veins, still changing me despite the physical changes having already been completed -- for now.  The liquid was rewiring my brain, my conscious, my thought process, my self-identity -- making me more confident, cocky, bold, dangerous, sexy... I couldn't ignore the way I was feeling despite recognizing that it was happening.

"Fuck it," I thought, and reached down to the carton and grabbed the first available pack.  I brought it to eye level and examined it, reading the surgeon general's warning about cancer and lung disease, but boldly defying everything I'd been taught by tearing off the wrapper and flipping the top open.  I felt possessed, but still aware of my actions, as I slid the first cigarette out of the pack and stuck it between my lips.  It felt so new but natural, and my new instincts, instilled by the red pills, took over.  I opened dad's night table drawer and grabbed one of his discarded lighters from between the lube and Durex XXL condoms.  I raised it, like I'd done it a thousand times, sparked it, and touched the beautiful flame to the tip of the cigarette.  I knew what to do -- exactly what to do.  I pulled hard, and my cheeks hollowed as I drew the dirty, thick smoke into my mouth.  I parted my lips and let it mix with air, just for a second, before pulling it powerfully down my throat and into my pink lungs.  I held the smoke there as I felt my first ever dose of nicotine running through my veins and washing over my brain.  It felt incredible, like it was something I'd always been meant to do.  I exhaled a thick, respectable stream of smoke and watched in the mirror as it exited through my full model-worthy lips.  As I brought the cig to my mouth for a second drag, my cock erupted, sending another monster load of cum up against my chin and then out all over the mirror, night table, and ash tray.  I knew I had to keep going, so I drew hard on the cig again, harder than before, and hauled the smoke deep into my chest, relishing at the feeling of the tiniest bits of tar starting to coat my lungs.  After a full five seconds, I exhaled and watched again at the smoke left my mouth, billowing into the stale bedroom air and seemingly enveloping my beautiful new body and striking face.  A fucking beautiful sight.

This was the new me.  A muscled, growing, studly smoker.  

Much more to come...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13