The Bear's Cub Part 7

Omiganda

Apologize for the delay. Life and writing often dont mix for me although they share so much in common. The next chapter is one that I think you guys have been waiting for. Till then, don't mind if Toxic makes your eyes pop a little.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1985-the-bears-cub-part-1/

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2044-the-bears-cub-part-2/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2154-the-bears-cub-part-3/

Part 4: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2248-the-bears-cub-part-4/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2335-the-bears-cub-part-5/ 

Part 6: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2625-the-bears-cub-part-6/

Part 7

I was in utter pleasure as I let my nose go over the hard body towering above me. The male scent was so strong, I couldn’t get enough of it. It was almost toxic. Of course, Toxic only looked down at me with an unamused expression on his face. “You having fun down there?” he said down to me with a condescending voice. I didn’t register the tone as I wanted to touch every part of him.

That didn’t seem to be in the plans as Toxic put his hand down underneath my chin and lifted my face to look at him. “Think you got enough time to service me now?” he said impatiently. I felt his cold look and felt as if he was taking control of the situation. It wasn’t as though he were showing hatred towards me (at least I didn’t think so). Toxic was taking control. Like poison, he was in my system and spreading as he leaned down to look at me face to face. His cold, blue eyes spoke to me like a overpowering glare from a sentient being. His brown hair just made the color difference stronger from everything else on this stallion’s body. He yanked me up to my feet and stuffed my face in his hairy chest, my nose tickled. “Funny. I should take care of you like you’re my little bro. After all, I was the last pup before you.”

Toxic grabbed loosened his pressurizing hand to let me raise my head to him. “Time for your test” he said as he pulled me and gave me one of the most amazing kisses of my life. My legs became jello underneath me as I felt his lips and his forceful tongue touched all the right places in my mouth. I almost let my eye lids lower to a close as I felt the powerful feelings through his actions. He had one forearm to my cheek but his other limb was being held by tense grip. I felt the power in his forearms, both twice as thick as my biceps. I couldn’t dent him in the slightest.

I was being drawn into his being and by the time he released my lips, he had me. “Take it” he commanded. That’s all I needed to drop to my knees and willingly yank at his bikini shorts. They looked tight against his body as they held up his ass and his hefty bulge, its size stuffing the pouch. The moment the thick meat was released from its tight prison, I had already kissed the head and was beginning to swallow it. It was thick but didn’t appear to be the biggest of the bunch regardless of it filling my mouth some. I looked up to see if Toxic was enjoying it but he was still looking down at me. His eyes weren’t hungry like all the other pups. They were observing me. It was as if I was in some kind of “oral exam”.  He smiled in a way I hadn’t seen in a long time. It was a smirk. The most condescending smirk I’d ever seen. Almost a shit eating grin. “Fine, I’ll give you a few more inches” he said.

With a smooth grunt and thrust, I was bombarded as the thick meat in my mouth was growing exponentially. It was slow but it was still shocking. He was definitely a grower as I felt my jaw relax to accompany the oncoming girth. I felt my gag reflex kick in as his cock began to reach down my throat imposingly. “Yeah, that’s enough” he said. With suprising control, he’d completely stopped his large cock from getting any bigger with his command alone. He wasn’t nearly as thick as Slugger but he was definitely a big boy. I felt his hand reach and wrap around the back of my head with a big grin on his face. “Now let’s see if we can get some motion going” he said. With a sudden flex, he pulled me in without giving me time and he took control of my mouth. My mouth was suddenly very sore trying to accompany so much so fast. I was helpless and in pain. Tears were running down my cheeks as Toxic used me like a below average sex toy. “Fuck, you’re not comfortable at all. You’re so fucking pathetic.”

I tried to grab at his waist to slow his push and pull down but he smacked my hands away. “Don’t fucking touch there until I say so, shit rag. If you can’t handle this, you’re certainly not going to be good service to Bear. You’re fucking nothing. Don’t worry though. I got a lot of *grunt* everything to fill you up with. Won’t give you all I got, though” I felt myself shrink in size spiritually as I felt Toxic’s cock swell a bit. My brain was being thrown back and forth and bouncing in my head, my head starting to hurt. I had little time to slow down and cool off, however. The moment I tried to come for air, Toxic fired his cock onslaught at full force.

Instantly, I was coughing as the cum almost got into my lungs. Toxic didn’t care as he held my head and threw his head back, firing cum like a loaded cannon. My face was quickly hit and covered by his outburst of jizz, my clothes quickly getting soaked. I was being hit the bursts but I didn’t feel them. I was already blacking out, not getting to see the end of Toxic’s ejaculation.

In the dimness between conscious and unconscious, I was able to make out some things before completely blacking out. Toxic’s icy glare, his cock cleaning itself off with my shirt, his letting me hit the floor like I was trash. Things that I’d let happen to me unfolded. I was a discarded tissue after jacking off for Toxic.

That’s what I would have expected to see last anyway. I saw the door fly open and two pairs of big feet stampeding in. One was indefinitely massive while the other was large in a smaller scale. Both were large and looked like they were stuffing their shoes. Both bigger than Toxic. I saw a pair of almond eyes looking down at me. Beautiful eyes hidden behind dark hair. They weren’t like Toxic’s but they were still recent to my memory. Hare?

---

I woke up abruptly, sitting up too quickly and causing my head to pound. I cringed and pressed my hands against my head as if to steady it. I groaned in pain but I couldn’t move my legs for a moment. They were heavier than I remembered. Where was I?

I only got a split second to cover my surroundings before something grabbed me and yanked me into a big wall of warmth. It was familiar. The smell and feel were so comforting and pulled me home. Bear had his large body consuming mine as he held me. I was barely on the bed now and the covers were all that kept us apart.

“I’m so glad you’re OK, Cub” he said as he didn’t let me go. I accepted the embrace with the knowledge I couldn’t escape even if I wanted to. It was a moth to flame scenario. I couldn’t believe how much I missed all of Bear. His big, hair covered muscles were my comfort zone as he seemed to be cradling me as he was sitting. Bear let me go after 5 minutes but I could see in his eyes that he wanted more time. “I promise I’ll never let something like that happen to you again” he said as his beautiful eyes were sincere and concerned. I must have looked like a beaten animal to him. I wasn’t badly bruised although I was starting to feel the pain from bluntly falling to the ground. My clothes had been replaced completely with nothing but an oversized white t-shirt that was more like a dress on me. “We didn’t have time to get you more clothes so we had to get you something from Toxic’s closet. He’s the only one small enough for you to try and hang onto something.”

I felt afraid of what I was wearing as I looked at it as though little pictures of Toxic were all over it. Bear saw it in my eyes. “Relax, Cub. Toxic’ll get his punishment in due time. Tomorrow, actually.”

I looked up at Bear as he had a smile on his face but he looked like he was overheated. Was that sweat? “What do you mean? What’s happening tonight?” At that moment, the door opened and we turned to see Hare coming in with a plastic blue bowl of cold water with a rag floating at its center. “It’s time for you to become one of us, Cub. Time for the Worship.” Hare came around Bear and leaned in to put the moist rag on my neck for me to hold. “The Worship?” I asked. Oh shit, I joined a fucking colt, I thought as I held the rag. Hare smiled and licked his lips. “It’s the day we get to play” he said as he turned to Bear. Bear looked like he was having a hard time in his seat. Everything looked like it was tensing and flexing harder with each second. Hare came over to him and kissed him on the forehead, squeezing out a moan from Bear.

“Our day of celebration. Today’s the day we all prove our loyalty and acknowledge our servitude to Bear.”

To Be Continued……..

• Upvote 11

Damn the ending was very hot! I felt bad for the baby cub though and what toxic did. Can't wait for the next installment!

Haven't seen you online either in a while omiganda... miss ya baby cub ;)