Body Dismorphia

SarisHappy

He was always big.  Always taller than his peers.  He liked it, but it was far from perfect.

He liked being big.  He liked the power, he liked taking up space.  His senior year of high school, the last time he had measured his height, he was 6'7".  A few years later, he'd come to the conclusion he hadn't grown since.  He had a well toned body, good looks, was smart enough for college.  He like when the ladies complimented him on the size of his package.

But his height tended to make everything look...well...proportioned.

Fuck that.  He didn't want to loo proportioned.  While his dick was bigger than average, it never looked big to him on his tall body.  His muscles had the power to rival most people at the gym, but they looked regular on his wide frame.

While this motivated him initially to get really pumped, it didn't seem to have much of an effect.  He grew more defined and toned.  But not bigger.  He tried penis enlargement techniques, as well, including pumping.  But it didn't seem to do much.

He did love the feeling, though.  He loved to weight lift, to run for miles.  He loved using his penis pump.  He did it all for years.  But continued to see little gain.  As he grew older, his passion and lust for size began to wane, as he matured.  He was big enough.  He'd have to come to terms with that.  And he did.

Until one night.

Things were getting hot and heavy with the hottest woman he had ever been with.  The tall, olive skinned beauty looked classically Arabesque, but was just as much into fitness as he was.  The deeper and more intimate their embrace became, the more he began to feel like this woman was built just for him.

That was...until...

"What the fuck?"  THe sexual vibes literally sucked out of the room.

"What?  What's wrong?"

"That's can't be real."  She said, grabbing his mostly erect penis.

He looked down.  He knew he was big, but his 7.5 inch penis looked as it always did.  "What do you mean?"

"That's way too big. I can't take that at all."  She said.

He knew every woman was different.  But he had never been rejected for his size.  He wasn't THAT big.  "Come on, it's really not that big.  It'll be fun."  He said, trying to convince her.

There was some debate, but she had made up her mind.  She left him, frustrated and erect.

Still partially shocked, he got up and grabbed a tape measure.  "What's this bitch talking about, she's crazy."  He was still erect as he placed the bottom of the tape measure at the base of his shaft.  "I'm never dating..."  He cut himself off.

He spooled the tape measure past the 7 inches mark.  Past the 8.  Then 9.  And kept going.

"This can't be..."  He said, seeing it past the 12 inch mark.

The blinders fell from his eyes.  It was almost like the reality in his brain had shattered.

His eyes widened, seeing the illusion he created for himself fade away.  It was like seeing a fish eye lens slowly turned on over his eyes, as his penis expanded quickly to it's actual size.

"JESUS!"  He was gigantic!  "How in the..."

He looked down at his body.  "HOLY FUCK!"

He had muscles bigger than any body builder he had ever seen.  They looked didn't look human.  "What..."  He paused.  His voice sounded deeper.

He quickly stood up, unsure of what was happening.  When his head hit the 7 foot ceiling, cracking it.

He looked up, and saw the crack, and saw other crack in the ceiling of the same pattern.

Did he really not realize how big he was?

Each step he took was like an earthquake.  No wonder his downstairs neighbors were always complaining about the sound.

He looked down at his dick again, throbbing harder than he had ever felt it.  His giant testicles swung from every little movement he made. He paced to his room, grabbed his penis pump.  It was bigger than he realized, too.  he went through his clothes...XXXXLs across the board.

He doubted his sanity.  He heard of body dismorphism, but this...how can someone miss out on THIS much size...

• Upvote 26

Kinda lazy on this one...I liked the idea a LOT.  Kinda happened to me.

In that, I've been working out a lot, and everyone's like "omg your muscles are so big" and "your a girl your muscles shouldn't be that big, I look and I'm like no they aren't you people are idiots shut up.

But I got kinda lazy with the descriptions...

• Upvote 2

Kinda lazy on this one...I liked the idea a LOT.  Kinda happened to me.

In that, I've been working out a lot, and everyone's like "omg your muscles are so big" and "your a girl your muscles shouldn't be that big, I look and I'm like no they aren't you people are idiots shut up.

But I got kinda lazy with the descriptions...

You still a great job making a something a little mundane into as how of a story as you have, to me it leaves a lot of potential for the character since he now realizes just how big he actually is finally. I'm sure he will make the most of it, god knows he has a lot to explore about himself now.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

A really hot story - there are so many massive men out there who still think of themselves as "too small", and I think you captured that dysmorphic attitude very well!

(Of course, personally I think everyone under 10,000lbs of muscle mass is "too small", but that's just me, lol!)

• Upvote 1