CMiller

news Browse The Old Website Online! Right Now!

I've created a new way to browse all of the old stories that were apart of the old forum. 

You can now visit http://archive.muscle-growth.org/ and browse a static version of the old forum before it closed down. 

We are also proud to host the old 2007 archive stories which can be found here: http://archive2007.muscle-growth.org

Please keep in mind that every page is a static HTML page, thus any of the forum functions don't work. It is meant to be another way to access the old stories and forum threads to keep an archive. 

• Upvote 21

i got a rare thing i can see the videos there

I'm not sure if all video embeds there will work but they should all retain the links. 

CMill, you are awesome!  Love the thing at the top that says logged in at "Muscle time: go work out."  Nice touch if you put that there ;)

That wasn't me. It's just the zipped up version available for download but hosted on the web server so that people don't have to keep downloading that large file. 

That was nice... seriously. Since the old forum went down I swear to god my life has been completely out of synch... not to diss this site, it's almost like the old layout and colour soothed my weary soul... but not so much my hand.

You are considerably different now anpuza. You were so lively on the old forum and on here I barely know you are around. :/ We were like twins and then you kind of disappeared. :(

Forums are basically data-driven web applications, so the old copy of the forum is probably a complete export of all the articles from the old forum database. As long as it remains intact, all the articles can be viewed.

Just FYI:

Plenty of things are available in the zip version of the archive (which dates to 2007 or thereabouts) that were not available in the last iteration of the old Forum, e.g.:

-- any stories by ME (because I was pissed off and deleted all of them...)

-- stories that were deleted by other authors after the zip archive was created.

I had message from someone this week asking why my MADE FOR EACH OTHER story just had a link referencing my Facebook page. Simple: He was looking at the last iteration of the old Forum, not THIS forum.

Not having a prominent link to the old Forum's official archive is problematic, from my point of view. Not enough people have access to it.

Just my two cents.