Pyramids - Part 4

newthirty

"Now we have the first two slaves for the hard labor", laughed the priest and approached to the two heavily sweating muscle monsters.

"Will-less and powerful as the gods himself. They will be able to lift the half-ton stone blocks with ease. Pharaoh will be pleased. "

But suddenly User grabbed the oldest priest from behind and pulled him up. The priest looked surprised in the distorted face of the Egyptian muscle-bull. Startled, he heard a voice, pressed out with huge effort:

"What ... did ... you ... do to me… made ​​me ... I’m User..."

"I order you to let me down now!" Cried the priest loudly. Nakht in the meantime caught the other two thin men, the priests were scolding now and kicking, but were stuck in his paws.

"You will not ... command ... User " grunted the muscle monster. He held the priest who tried desperately but hopelessly to free himself in front of User’s still raging manhood, still stiffly sticking in the air and grunted:

"You ... also try ...the wrath of the gods … and my rage and fury ..."

User mercilessly fucked the priest’s skull until the paste ran out from his mouth - as a fine foam... the gigantic fuckstick threatened to tear his mouth apart. When he came at last, he let the priest fall down carelessly and squirted loud screaming. The opposite wall was hit a dozen times until the engraved hieroglyphics were unreadable.

Then User lifted the man up again. He was regaining consciousness.

User flexed his muscles in an incredible display of power and looked down at the trembling man.

"We strong as gods ... thou shalt be respectful ... otherwise User will squirt you to a pulp, little man. Think of that, puny man! "

The priest crept trembling back, nodding.

Then User turned to his buddy Nakht, who still held the other two priests in his paws. Nakht’s cock was no less harsh and impressive and massive, but he had not abused the priests. He had just watched as Users had showed whos boss. He saw his incredible power and remained hard. The struggling men in his paws he had already forgotten.

"Nakht ... you too ... User does .. sorry ..."

Nakht grinned. "Why ... those muscles .. and Nakht ... Nakht’s rod is strong as a bulls ..." Nakht threw out his chest, put his hands on the hips, so that the two priests hardly got air.

User pressed his hairy chest on Nakht’s broad chest, felt the wide overhanging shoulders and stroked Nakht’s rock hard arms. They were sweaty and hot. Nakht grumbled in agreement.

"User ... User sees strong ... Nakht strong ..."

Their cocks collided and it rumbled. Their necks were as thick as their gigantic bold skulls, they turned to the ceiling, both laughing loudly and angrily.

One of the priests, which hung like rags in Nakht’s arms, trying desperately to cling somewhere, touched fleetingly Nakht’s thick and hard cock. Nakhts then groaned blissfully, looked down and noticed the two priests in his paws.

"What ...to  do with the priests?"

Users dick twitched expectantly and a fat drop of cum oozed from his piss slit.

But Nakht shook his mighty bare skull. Some drops of sweat flew around. He dropped both priests and they were not moving. Timidly they both looked up at the two muscle monsters whose massiveness was incredible.

Then Nakht grabbed with both hands the cock of his buddy and pressed firmly. User came violently and sprayed the wall again powerfully.

After that, he saw firmly in Nakht’s silver shining eyes:

"Let us build a pyramid ..." 

• Upvote 9