A Is For Alpha And Antoine

londonboy

[A little teaser inspired by a friend.  Hopefully, there will be more.]

“Come on A, you gotta lay off all the crazy antics.  People are going to suspect your more than human.”

“What are you talking about Marty?  I’m just having a little fun.  No one’s going to suspect anything.  I just got to blow off some muscle steam every now and then.”

“A, it was one thing when you did one back flip on YouTube, but the other day you went and did three somersaults in the air with one leap.  No one can do that, man.  It’s a good thing I was there to destroy the evidence before it went viral.”

“You destroyed the evidence?  I think I was the one that crushed the phone with one hand, Mar.”

“Yeah, but I’m the one that bought it off the kid for five hundred dollars.”

“Man, it was fun seeing his face after I did it.  Three perfect back flips up in the air and then landing like a super gymnast.  The guy thought he was seeing things.  That’s why I had to do it a second time – to show him it wasn’t his imagination.”

“And you gave him time to get out his phone!  Dude, you gotta cool it a little.  You’re also lifting too much weight at the gym.  It’s not natural.”

“What are you talking about, Marty?  There are guys that are lifting a lot more weight than I lift.”

“Yeah, and they’re twice the size of you.  And they’re not lifting a lot more weight than you – they’re lifting about ten pounds more.  They’re also not doing it with one hand, dude!”

“I always wait until no one’s looking.”

“Yeah, will one day you’re going to mess up and people are going to see.”

“Well what would be wrong with that?  Maybe it is time people know I am Mr. Alpha.” 

“How many times do I have to explain this superhero secret identity thing to you, A?  Geez, your head must be as thick and hard as your muscles.”

“Hey there, mister, I don’t think you’re in any position to be calling me thick – although my body is dense as hell isn’t it?”

“You’re right – I’m in no position, but that proves my point, too.  Here you are lifting a huge oak chair holding a full-grown man into the air with one hand.  That’s not natural, dude, and someone could walk in and see.”

“If you’re not going to let me do freakish strength feats at my own home, Marty, then we got to reveal my super powers to the world.  I’m getting tired of always being careful about my power.”

“Careful!  You made a giant A with three busses the other day – saying it was art.  You think people don’t know it was Mr. Alpha that did it?  I’m hearing some rumblings from people saying you’re getting too big for your britches and they’re not so sure you’re such a good guy.”

Antoine bounced the chair and Marty in the air a few times – causing the smaller guy to flop around in the seat.  He loved showing off.  Of course, lifting the measly weight of one dude and a big wooden chair was nothing.  He could actually balance all of it on his pinkie if he wanted to, so it wasn’t much fun.  The big man longed to really use his power – to hold jets back from taking off, chaining his wrists to two tanks pulling in opposite directions, cannonballs being shot into his stomach at close range, and lifting things that were mind-blowingly freakishly huge.  The power just surged through his body so strongly that Antoine always needed to be doing something that let off some built-up muscle steam.  His entire body needed release, but nothing needed it as much as his biceps.  His guns craved strength feats the same way a kid craved ice cream – the more he had, the more he needed.  The big man laughed to himself because Marty was upset by three back flips in one leap.  His friend and confidant didn’t realize that Antoine had been caught doing a lot more powerful things than that, but he’d always been able to ‘convince’ guys to give him the film or video.  It didn’t take much to convince – all he had to do was flex his arms or bounce his chest and usually the dude that had caught something on film got so frightened he immediately handed over his phone or camera.

“I’m not so sure I’m a good guy, either, Marty.  Maybe it would be fun if I were naughty for a while.  You know, kind of scare people.  Make them think I was going to hurt them or something.”

“Who are you kidding, A?  You couldn’t hurt a flea.  That drug cartel you ambushed the other day deserved a royal beating and all you did was capture them and turn them over to the CIA.  Sure, you tore apart a couple of jeeps and a big truck, but the guys only got a few broken bones.  No, buddy, you were made to be a superhero.”

Antoine knew Marty was right.  He loved doing good deeds almost as much as he loved showing off his strength.  When he was in his Mr. Alpha outfit and doing his superhero thing he was the happiest.  He loved it when bad guys were put in their place – especially because he was doing the putting.  Watching criminals realize that no amount of weapons, man-force, or supposed supercharged vehicle was going to stop Mr. Alpha was like the ultimate orgasm for Antoine.  He couldn’t get enough of it.  He’d come to love the cheering of the crowds and the applause from law enforcement officers when he showed up and took care of the bad guys more than anything.       

• Like 2
  • Upvote 22

Oh boy! Another story about a super strong man who loves getting worshiped by a regular guy! Londonboy, you are the king when it comes to these kinds of stories, where huge guys love to show off their muscle and power for their admirers and are willing to do anything to impress them. If this is just a spoiler, then I can't wait to read the whole thing!

• Upvote 5

Yay, another Londonboy story! And a superhero one, too!

I can't wait to read the rest of this. It looks like Antoine is going to have some fun adventures. 

• Upvote 1