Muscle Growth Interactive Game - Public Alpha Test (Part 3)

SuperWaffle

Also enjoyed the new options to rebuild the house too. Just have to find the one other item needed for the specialty house. Got the Cloud Stone, but not the other. Bet it's part of the next alpha test.

You can buy it at the Ironworks

Noticed this on a run theo

Woopsy, fail post above..

I noticed this bug after succeeding to tackle Malkorok to his rack.

"Despite Malkorok's superior musculature, <elseif $PlayerMuscle >= 40>>Thanks to your superior musculature, you succeed in wrenching the orc off his feet and pinning him down on his own rape rack. "

Never seen it before. Love where this is going. :D

• Upvote 1

i love the game .. but i could sugest something...

maybe  personalise the description when they 

like  talking about furry like when you are  wolf  fur with his muscles  or scales ...... 

Wow, you added so much, it's amazing! The idea of Irongard City is especially great!

And the story took quite an unexpected turn!

I found no bugs, but two writing mistakes:

In the last screen of the intro, it says "Lord Generation" instead of "Lord General".

When you manage to pin Malkorok to the rape rack, the first phrase starts with "you" instead of "You".

One question: Your followers eventually reach a limit in their growth. Will it be possible to break it?

Awesome work, and see ya!

The two writing bugs have now been fixed, thanks.

Second question, nope! All followers will have a certain limit they must religiously adhere to for balance and variety reasons.

The only bug I can think of is the player not putting his clothes back on after drinking a hulk shake from the beach beverage bar place...

This is intended. Certain articles of clothing will turn into 'tattered shreds' after you hulk out, and these are usually stuff with lots of fabric on them like your casual clothes. Other styles of clothing will simply burst and leave you in a 'birthday suit', these are usually stuff like speedos or chain harnesses that don't have much (or any) fabric on them.

The game's lots of fun, the descriptions when you look in the mirror are fantastic!

I just wish there were a few more humans floating around.

I should be able to address this in the future, hopefully.

Enjoying seeing the new areas. This time I only used the coin boost so I could buy items and the hulk shakes. Didn't go crazy with the other boosts.

Also enjoyed the new options to rebuild the house too. Just have to find the one other item needed for the specialty house. Got the Cloud Stone, but not the other. Bet it's part of the next alpha test.

Don't think I ran into any bugs did see one time the ()  for ball size with the run in with the orc, but that was it.  Eager to see how the pump room will work as well. Fun seeing Cody all strapped up to refill those shakes.

If you mean the sack of dark bricks, you can get them at the Ironworks Supplies and Apparel department.

Can you tell me more about the () ball size run in with the orc, including the specific scene where you found it.

One bug I found is that there is no "back" option from the dead end path of Masturbate. I had to use the browser buttons as there was no option to go back.

This one will be fixed for the next release.

Noticed this on a run theo

Woopsy, fail post above..

I noticed this bug after succeeding to tackle Malkorok to his rack.

"Despite Malkorok's superior musculature, <elseif $PlayerMuscle >= 40>>Thanks to your superior musculature, you succeed in wrenching the orc off his feet and pinning him down on his own rape rack. "

Never seen it before. Love where this is going. :D

This one was a very subtle coding error that had awful consequences, thanks!

i love the game .. but i could sugest something...

maybe  personalise the description when they 

like  talking about furry like when you are  wolf  fur with his muscles  or scales ...... 

Some scenes already differentiate between skin, scales, and fur.

• Upvote 1

This is intended. Certain articles of clothing will turn into 'tattered shreds' after you hulk out, and these are usually stuff with lots of fabric on them like your casual clothes. Other styles of clothing will simply burst and leave you in a 'birthday suit', these are usually stuff like speedos or chain harnesses that don't have much (or any) fabric on them.

Will this affect the gameplay? (Like, will some dialogues or options change if you're in shreds or in birthday suit?)

Then is it intended for the clothes to be destroyed?  Will that be a functionality in a later release?  Where after hulking out, you have to buy new larger clothes?

Will this affect the gameplay? (Like, will some dialogues or options change if you're in shreds or in birthday suit?)

As of now I have removed those effects. If they do make a comeback, it will be for specific quests that will come in during the beta stages of the game.

Then is it intended for the clothes to be destroyed?  Will that be a functionality in a later release?  Where after hulking out, you have to buy new larger clothes?

I had initially made it so that clothes would be destroyed and that you'd have to buy new clothes after hulking how. However, after I built in the inventory system I had to take that bit out because it was clunky and not easily adapted to the new model. Will probably try manually code it back in eventually though, but after the games mainframe is done.