Muscle Growth Interactive Game - Public Alpha Test (Part 3)

SuperWaffle

Love, love what you've done and I have a bunch of thoughts.

Also, I would be happy to contribute in any way I could to make this better or to complete your vision. This is hugely ambitious and so successful even at this early stage.

You've created almost two games in one. The basic quest where the protagonist fulfills missions and uncovers mysteries about this place and a fun growth and sex simulator. Some of us will happily build our characters and romp with our playmates without progressing the story while others will want to fulfill their missions

1. You're very specific with heiight, cock and ball measurements, it would be cool to be as specific with overall bodymass (weight) meaurements. It might be too complicated but it would be incredible for stat whores like myself be able to customize different body part sizes (your descriptions mention neck, shoulders, chest, biceps, triceps, waist, thighs and calves). Clearly the outcomes of some encounters are based on bodymass, and it would be great to have a few more numbers to know how our characters are measuring up. I do realuze height complicates this a little but I bet there are ways around that.

It would be cool to see body strength stats like max lifts or reps in the gym changing along with growth, would this be a possibility in your game design?

I love the mirror descriptions and using that as one of the progress measurements.

2. Will there be differences in growth potential between types of characters? Will a bear or bull be able to grow bigger than a man or are the furries as humanoids playing on the same level?

3. Will you create any more character trait customization like ethnicity or hair color for humans?

4. While I can accept furries as part of this alternate universe (and common enough to not be strange), it would be cool to also have human characters to interact with.

5. Money is another interesting part of the game that opens up opportunities. How deep is the money earning component going to be? So far the money earning opportunities seem limited to one job, how repetitive and time consuming will the money system be?

Ultimately, how important will building the character and money be in progressing in the game?

Anyway, awesome so far--I look forward to playing more of this, helping out and playing the finished product.

• Upvote 1

I just played through this myself, and I gotta say, it was great! One question, though: is building your body up going to take as long in the actual game? I had been playing the demo from the "Slightly above average" body type in character creation for almost an hour and i still wasn't able to get into Muscle Beach without cheating

I just played through this myself, and I gotta say, it was great! One question, though: is building your body up going to take as long in the actual game? I had been playing the demo from the "Slightly above average" body type in character creation for almost an hour and i still wasn't able to get into Muscle Beach without cheating

If you go to the iron works, and work out there, you'll gain the requisite muscle mass to enter the beach.

If you go to the iron works, and work out there, you'll gain the requisite muscle mass to enter the beach.

I know that, i mean i was doing that for an hour and i still wasn't big enough without cheating

This keeps getting better and better each time man, keep up the amazing work. 

Thanks! I try.

Just wondering, is malkorok the only follower you can get right now?

As of right now, yes he is. The others are still being fleshed out, but I'll try to keep them them all as unique as possible so as to avoid mix ups or any 'ultimate' followers.

This got me to blow a load. Great work man, it's a fantasy come true.

Thanks! I can only wonder what it'll be like for you when its done  :)

When can we get in the embassy of hell?

When it's ready  :)

Love, love what you've done and I have a bunch of thoughts.

Also, I would be happy to contribute in any way I could to make this better or to complete your vision. This is hugely ambitious and so successful even at this early stage.

You've created almost two games in one. The basic quest where the protagonist fulfills missions and uncovers mysteries about this place and a fun growth and sex simulator. Some of us will happily build our characters and romp with our playmates without progressing the story while others will want to fulfill their missions

1. You're very specific with heiight, cock and ball measurements, it would be cool to be as specific with overall bodymass (weight) meaurements. It might be too complicated but it would be incredible for stat whores like myself be able to customize different body part sizes (your descriptions mention neck, shoulders, chest, biceps, triceps, waist, thighs and calves). Clearly the outcomes of some encounters are based on bodymass, and it would be great to have a few more numbers to know how our characters are measuring up. I do realuze height complicates this a little but I bet there are ways around that.

It would be cool to see body strength stats like max lifts or reps in the gym changing along with growth, would this be a possibility in your game design?

I love the mirror descriptions and using that as one of the progress measurements.

2. Will there be differences in growth potential between types of characters? Will a bear or bull be able to grow bigger than a man or are the furries as humanoids playing on the same level?

3. Will you create any more character trait customization like ethnicity or hair color for humans?

4. While I can accept furries as part of this alternate universe (and common enough to not be strange), it would be cool to also have human characters to interact with.

5. Money is another interesting part of the game that opens up opportunities. How deep is the money earning component going to be? So far the money earning opportunities seem limited to one job, how repetitive and time consuming will the money system be?

Ultimately, how important will building the character and money be in progressing in the game?

Anyway, awesome so far--I look forward to playing more of this, helping out and playing the finished product.

1. As of now, it's far too complicated to build something like that with my primitive understanding of code. If something like this ever does make it in, it will be long after the entire thing is done and when I'm ready to start breaking things down and rebuilding them from scratch.

2. I wanted to make that initially, but decided against it just in case people ended up picking certain races over others. As of now races are just meant to be cosmetic.

3. Ethnicity is out of the question, hair colour is somewhere on the list. 

4. Yeah I realise there is a huge lack of human characters, will get that fixed eventually.

5. This one is undecided, but as much as possible I will try to keep it from getting too repetitive, hopefully.

Building the character will be extremely important given that this is a growth game, as for the money part, it's probably going to be really important but hopefully not absolutely necessary, we shall see though.

And thanks for playing  :)

There is no way you could have spent an hour in the gym and still not be buff enough to enter muscle beach. I've just swept through the code and I do not see anything that could have been holding you back so for now I'm going to label this as an unknown bug. Thus, I'll need you to replicate this if possible with a fresh game (I tried it myself and it took me less than 10 minutes). Take note of your starting size descriptions and then count the exact number of times you lift weights in the ironworks before Muscle Beach finally lets you in. I'll also need you to try one version where you are not an employee of the ironworks and one where you are. Do not use/buy any items in both cases.

On the other hand, have you tried becoming an employee of the Ironworks? You'll have access to the employee's mess and all the protein found inside for very modest fees. I hear the guys who chug Hulk Shakes always end up with massive gains that are sure to impress the boys down by the beach.

• Upvote 1

I am having problems accessing the game. It asks me for my name and the next page asks me for what species I want to be when I go to the next page for height all of the choices are pinked out with no way to continue the game. I tried this several times even left and came back and the same thing happened. When the game worked I really enjoyed it and I look forward to playing the game when it is completed.