The Construction Project & The Sexual Chemistry & Who's Worshipping Who? (Muscle Genie)

TheWeremuscleForest

The Construction Project

Parker is an ordinary guy living in a suburban development in a large city. He has noticed a lot of new properties going up lately around him. The construction outfit in charge of building them seems to be employing only the biggest guys they can get their hands on. On an adjacent lot next to his house, he can’t seem to stop staring at them through his kitchen window. They aren't completely muscular, but most of them have wide backs, thick arms, and even a few have decent sized guts.

He has recently started taking more walks just to catch a glimpse of them. The weather has even gotten really hot and steamy. As it does get hotter, a few of them wear only tanks and tight jeans instead of their usual uniforms. He sometimes stares at the beef as he walks by the property. A few of them have started to look back to give a little flex just to show off their masculinity. He has winked at them at times as he looks at their poses.

Late one day in particular after Parker arrives home from work, three of them are sitting down on the bottom rung of scaffolding resting and talking to each other. He looks out to catch a peek from his kitchen window. Two of them have decent chests hugging their tight undershirts as he stares at their huge pecs and sexy guts. The other one is fairly built and can almost see his abs protruding. He closes his eyes to visualize what they would look like if they were bigger.

As he sits there with his eyes closed, he can hear something coming up behind him. Before he can open his eyes to turn his head around, the strange force places its energy onto his neck and moves inside his skin. He cannot speak as he is rendered silent as it travels through his body. After that scary moment passes, it disappears behind him. He jumps to his feet and wonders what just happened. He turns to look across the street and notices something different now.

The two bigger guys are now talking to each other in an unusual manner. One of them points to his left arm as if he is going to flex it. He raises it and puts it directly in front of the other guy to do a flex. The bicep swells up and stretches the fabric on his undershirt to the point that it rips. He does the same with his other arm and the same thing happens. The other guy sitting beside him plays along and points to his pecs and bounces them. They grow each time he bounces them making his undershirt split in between them. They seem to be playing some kind of game with the two of them going back and forth with each body part like they know what would happen if they flexed. Parker is so fixated on the two big men that he loses sight of the smaller one. He apparently noticed that he was watching from his window from the side out of view of the other two. He is already crossing the street to enter through Parker’s front door.

The big men are growing at a steady rate as they turn their backs to him and point at each other. They both do double bicep flexes as their backs thicken up and spread out like wings. Their legs seem as if they about bust out of their confines too as they look down and notice the seams coming undone in their work pants. Parker watches as one guy rips the pant legs off the other one and vice versa. Both are now standing up in front of the property flexing and posing in just their under gear now. He finds this both amusing and erotic at the same time because there are people walking and driving by, witnessing the spectacle. It isn't long after seeing this happen that Parker realizes there is someone in his house.

He hears the front door fly open as he jumps to his feet. By the time he does, the man that was out of view across the street, Lennox, is already wrapping his arms around Parker’s waist to pull him down on the floor. With him pinned to the ground by the red headed, brown eyed stud, he sits on top of Parker and growls at him as he turns beet red and his muscles begin to tense. He feels Lennox’s legs starting to swell up as the muscles make stretching noises. His work pants shred into multiple pieces and his quads spill out of the fabric showing off their thick striations and reddish brown hair. He lets go of Parker’s arms to put his hands on his swelling chest. He feels Lennox’s pecs blowing up and stretching his work shirt to its limits. He groans in delight as it rips out the sides exposing huge lats. Parker can see the thick forest of hair growing underneath his growing arms making him moan lightly. The growing stud gets a crazy look on his face as he does a lat spread shredding the back of his shirt to release his delts from captivity.

The fabric begins to fall down his sweaty red fur that has thickened on his gorgeous chest. Parker can feel Lennox’s engorged new cock pushing against his boxers. He can feel its heat as it rubs against his clothing and spills a little precum through his underpants and on to his shirt. Lennox grabs his right hand and puts it down his boxers to make Parker feel his cock and commands him to start stroking him. He puts his other hand on his thick furry rock hard abs and then flexes his thickening forearms that have grown fire hose veins. He sees and feels how much Parker wants him since his cock is now rubbing against his thick glutes. He growls as he rips his boxers off and positions his ass to hump Parker’s throbbing cock.

The humping is making him growl louder as his arms continue to grow bigger. He pumps his biceps a few times to make the veins thicken up and the bicep stretch the skin even further. His huge traps stand up as the fur snakes behind his arm slightly to cover his thick horseshoe triceps. He makes Parker stop stroking his cock to feel his thick fur. His breathing picks up as he leans down to bury his mouth into Parker’s. The kiss makes him moan as his desire for a redheaded musclebull comes true. 

He stops kissing him to say how much he wants Lennox’s cock. He winks as he moves down to push his huge furry rod into Parker’s mouth. He moans as the taste is unlike anything he has had before, so sweet and salty. The precum starts to drip out of his cockhead as Parker works it over good. Lennox growls as he gets closer to shooting his load into his throat. His big rod manages to force its entire length in when he cums as the thick texture rolls its way down his throat. The taste sends Parker into ecstasy as he squeezes Lennox’s lower back. He laughs as he pumps every single drop of cum down his throat.

The red bull starts to get more forceful with Parker as he demands to see his muscles blow up. He wants to resist this urge to grow, but his lust may be too much. Lennox turns his body around to rub the giant wet spot in Parker’s pants, knowing that he is spilling precum. His eyes turn back to stare into his smaller victim’s. ‘Come on little man, I know you want to grow. I want you to fuck me with that hot body of yours. You made me into this fucking god, now I want you to become one too.’ Parker continues to agonize as Lennox continues to stimulate his cock making his hormones rage inside him.

He moves his ass back on top of the spot where Parker’s cock is to send him flying. ‘Hump me man, I know you can’t hold back much longer.’ He starts to rub his chest under his dress shirt making him lose his concentration. When he starts to pinch his nipples and kiss his neck, Parker starts to give in. ‘Yeah man, make yourself into a god. Make me want you. I want to feel your body explode.’ ‘AHH GAWD NOOOO!’ he says back. ‘Fuck yeah, I feel it. FUCK MAN, GROW FOR ME!’ Parker’s chest starts to swell as Lennox feels his pecs inflating, spreading further outward. He can feel his nipples starting to point down towards the floor. ‘Aww fuck yeah, I love it man. MORE MORE!’ His arms expand wildly stretching his sleeves to the point that they rip within seconds. Lennox takes his hands out from underneath his shirt in time for his chest to pop buttons all over the room. He laughs as this happens as it makes his cock bounce. He goes back to rubbing Parker’s chest as it grows thick black fur over top of its new 8-pack abs.

‘I want to fucking feel your legs explode man. Rip those fucking pants to shreds.’ He gets his wish as Parker’s mammoth quads and hams destroy his dress pants and break free as Lennox can start to feel the gargantuan cock stirring inside Parker’s boxer briefs. ‘AWW FUCK YEAH! IT FEELS INCREDIBLE! Gawd I have to have your rod man.’ He rips his underwear off to feel the thick wet black bush against his cock and Parker’s rod toying with his hole. At this point, Parker’s back is swelling to the point that it is lifting him off the ground and his shirt is literally being destroyed. His eyes no longer have fear in them and instead of sheer dominance. ‘OH GAWD, You are fucking gorgeous man. Fuck me damn it, FUCK ME!’ Parker growls in his new manly voice as he squeezes his thick rod inside Lennox’s tight hole.

He yells as the feeling is intense. The new black haired musclebear is filled with intense lust as he pushes his cock all the way in. He starts pumping him hard as he stares at Lennox’s thick reddish brown fur and rubs his huge muscular legs. He picks him up to put his legs around his waist and slams him against the kitchen wall to fuck him again. Lennox laughs and moans as both of their desires are coming to fruition. Parker grunts as he licks and sucks on his thick pecs and broad neck. It is at this point, that he peeks out the window to look at the two hulks across the street. He moans as his eyes are peeled at them. Lennox manages to turn his head enough to look too and laughs. They stop fucking to look at each other and agree that they want more.

Sequel: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/4583-constructing-more-projects-and-building-bigger-men-muscle-genie/

The Sexual Chemistry

Dallas is known in the film industry as a fun-loving guy with a big personality. He always seems to know how to make his costars feel at ease with him. Despite the seriousness of his sex scenes, he cuts the tension on the set with his charm and wit. Even the film crews like him a lot. He doesn't have the best body, but he stays in decent shape. His popularity is based on the fact that he is a natural performer and has a great presence on screen.

One film director in particular, Francesco, has called him back for nearly every film he has made. Dallas may not necessarily be the star of every film, but he is in them in some capacity. While he has done films with women before, he doesn't see the passion like he does with men. Men understand him much better and like his attitude more than women do. He never really had a sexual preference before, but he could completely turn gay for the right guy.

He has great male friends in the industry, many of which have performed with him on several occasions. His favorite in particular is a gorgeous Arabian stallion that has been in two films so far. This man has incredibly nice features such as big full round pecs, black body hair, thick veiny arms, bulging quads, and a thick and juicy cock that he serviced in both films.

He is a fairly quiet man as well who usually smiles off camera at the other actors whenever he doesn't have to do a scene. Dallas is amazed at how he can shut off his dominance once he finishes his scenes. He usually goes back to being very quiet and somewhat shy. He has those classic Iraqi facial features, but with a nicely groomed mane and beard. He can’t speak much English, but Dallas is willing to help him with learning so he can get to know him better.

The problem may be that only Dallas is attracted to him and not vice versa. The man, whom he knows as Abdul, may not be attracted to him because he is so skinny. He never makes eye contact until he has to onscreen because it is possible that he isn’t all that attracted to him. This is the first man that Dallas has ever really had strong feelings for and wishes that he could be his physical equal.

After filming a scene on his new movie, Dallas sits down on the bed thinking about what his sexual position will require. He hears a noise from behind the camera and out came a hulking figure with a bottle that looks like lube. It hands it to him and points to his junk. He understands what it means as he pumps the bottle to lube his hands up. The figure then points to his entire body and basically motions for him to use the entire thing at one time. Dallas finds this strange, but starts putting the lube all over himself. By the time he is done with the bottle, the figure has disappeared.

His next scene is coming up and he is told that a returning star will be in the scene with him. From around the corner he catches a glimpse of his Arabic crush in a stunning getup which shows off his massive bulge and heaving chest. He instantly gets aroused when he sees Abdul and they start making out. The Arabic stud looks into his eyes and it seems so different, like he sees something he never saw before.

As the scene progresses, Dallas realizes that the sex is making him grow with Abdul fully aware of the transformation. His voice is deepening as his growth makes the Arab go crazy with lust. This amazes Francesco so much that he is turned on himself. What was supposed to be a fairly short scene originally has now turned into possibly the top scene in the whole film. Dallas’s growth is slow, but steady as Abdul’s focus on him makes it prolong.

The Iraqi starts with his feet and works his way up to his quads. He pulls Dallas down to him to spread his legs apart and give him complete control. The growing model can't contain his excitement as Abdul begins to tower over him with his strong muscular body. He starts to mouth dirty words to the Arab as he smiles back understanding every single one of them. He starts licking Dallas’s chest getting him prepared for the rush of growth. He puts his huge arms around the growing star’s legs and begins to penetrate him with his huge cock. The thrusting makes Dallas yearn for even more as he feels his muscles starting to tense up as the thick stallion picks up speed inside him.

He can now feel his entire body starting to grow. The sound of popping and cracking envelopes through the lens as it is caught on video. The director has already pulled down his pants and is stroking his cock watching Dallas’s transformation commence. His quads expand in Abdul's huge hands as the Arab’s arms squeeze tighter trying to keep control. Dallas’s moans are beginning to change over to growls as his neck swells and his shoulders grow wider.

His arms are exploding in size as thick veins pulse while muscles are beginning to appear out of nowhere. His growing pecs are bouncing more than before as his abs tense up growing bigger with each thrust. His Arab costar proceeds to go deeper inside him as his ass grows. He growls feeling Dallas’s hole stretching wider allowing him to push his entire girth inside. Before he even cums, he pulls out and climbs up the growing star’s torso to sit on his cock.

He has never been submissive in a scene before, but Dallas’s massive transformation has gotten him so horny that he has to be fucked by him. His virgin hole is now getting stretched by his white costar’s bigger cock as it makes him growl feeling every single inch gliding inside him. Dallas pumps him slowly to loosen him up. Abdul stares at him with extreme lust and wants him to fuck him harder.

‘Mmmm, yeah beautiful man. You want to fuck your prize don’t you. Take me and do what you will with me.’

His voice gets louder as Dallas pumps harder inside him. He jacks his cock as he is being fucked and starts oozing his sticky precum onto his white mate’s huge pecs. He leans down to lick it up as he feels Dallas getting closer. Francesco tells him to cum on his back, but he no longer wants to do what the director wants him to do. Both Dallas and Abdul are developing a connection with each other now.

As the growing stud starts to cum, the Arab shoots his load on to his face. Dallas’s load is quite extreme and actual makes the stallion growl in Arabic. He pulls his white top’s cock out of his hole and turns to suck the rest of the cum out.

‘*growls* OH YEAH…..*moans* GIVE ME YOUR PROTEIN YOU WHITE GAWD! CONVERT ME TO YOUR SIZE!’

Abdul opens his mouth and swallows up his cock. He gulps down the remaining cum and starts to growl very loudly. It is only a matter of time before he will experience a growth sequence himself.

Despite the fact he is turned on by this, Francesco is frustrated that the two studs are not listening to him so he gets up to leave. When he tries to walk through the stage door, he discovers it is locked from the outside. He starts to wander around the entire set trying to find a way out.

While the director tries to find an escape route, Abdul can feel himself changing. With his mouth still down on Dallas’s cock, he moans in Arabic as he feels his muscles twitching and popping. Dallas stares intently as his Arabic costar begins growing.

‘MMMM, GROW FOR ME STALLION! I WANT YOU HUGE, HAIRY, AND HOT!’

Abdul flexes his biceps as they blow up into huge mounds. His hairy muscles grow thicker and rounder shining under the stage lights. The two men’s size alone breaks the bed under them as some of the set pieces begin to fall over. The Arab turns to stare into Dallas’s eyes and takes his mouth off his love muscle. They laugh as Abdul crawls his way up to his white costar’s face and plunges his tongue down his throat.

‘*loud noises* OH FUCK MAN, I THINK I HAVE FOUND PARADISE WITH YOU. I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOUR HUGE ROUND MUSCLES BABY.’

The Arab shoves his 300 pound body in his 250 pound partner’s face and moans. He starts whispering Arabic words in Dallas’s ear which immediately prompts the two men to wrestle each other. The camera never stops rolling this entire sequence. Francesco finally gives up on trying to find a way off the set and goes back to his director’s chair. His frustration seems to have lapsed somehow. He even wonders if he will ever add this scene to his new movie. He might even join the two studs.

Sequel: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/3717-the-scene-stealer-more-sexual-chemistry-muscle-genie/

Who's Worshipping Who?

Dorian is a reasonably fit guy with a real fetish for muscle. He likes to talk to other guys with the same interests on chat groups. The problem he has though is there isn't anyone that lives near him to interact with not only on a personal level, but also in a sexual way. He loves to cam with the guys he talks to daily, but can't actually feel their muscles in person.

That is until one weekend he meets a remarkably huge man at his local department store. Dorian notices his massive pecs, bulging arms, and skin tight pants that leave nothing to the imagination. The man spots him checking him out and he smiles back. He is reluctant to speak to him but approaches him anyway. He knows what Dorian is thinking by the way he looks at him as it is written all over his face. He puts his hands on the small guy’s shoulder, leans down, and says that he is willing to do a session with him that night if he was game. Immediately he says yes as the man gives him the room number of a hotel he lives close to.

Dorian arrives that night and knocks on the door. The man opens the door only wearing a small pair of shorts and an Under Armour top. He tells him to come inside and sit down like a good little man. Dorian knows how this could turn out but before anything happens, the man says he needs to go to the bathroom. While he is in there, a hulking figure appears from the corner of the room and blows smoke into Dorian’s face. He absorbs the haze and feels lightheaded from it. The figure disappears not long afterwards. The bodybuilder emerges from the bathroom dripping with oil and starts the session.

Dorian’s fears from before appear to be gone now. He feels more empowered and starts to rub on the big man. The man’s commands and his desires are burning a deep fire inside of his body. He is starting to get really warm and is feeling quite good. The strongman’s dirty words are actually increasing his testosterone levels as he feels his body responding.

As the big man starts getting more into his role, he flexes his massive biceps and tells Dorian to rub them and taste them. He obliges as he licks the crevices between the bicep and the forearm. He then traces his finger along a giant vein traveling up the arm to the giant’s huge shoulders. At this point in time, the small guy is still wearing a t-shirt with khaki shorts. The sensation is extraordinary to him and he can feel the bodybuilder’s pecs bouncing on the side of his face. He lays his head against them as he tells him to feel them against his hands. Dorian grabs both pecs and feels their hardness as he squeezes.

The man moans in his deep voice as his worshipper starts to nibble on his nipples. He wraps his massive guns around him and tells him to keep chewing. The feeling ignites a charge inside Dorian’s body as he feels something happening to him. The huge stud starts to whisper dirty words in his ear because he senses that he enjoys them.

‘Feels great baby, I want you to fucking suck those boulders until I growl.’

Dorian starts rubbing his huge quads as he chews on his nips. The oiled up big man is rubbing his worshipper’s back now as he feels him sweating profusely and straining. He notices Dorian’s chest expanding against his making him moan slightly as he feels the smaller man’s back stretching his shirt. He loves feeling the muscles growing so much that he rips his shirt off to watch him continue to grow.

‘Oh yeah baby, I had no idea that you were holding back on me.’

Dorian can feel his rod starting to push against his in his posers. He puts his hands on the growing admirer’s arms and squeezes them so he can feel the power growing in them. His toned arms are now filling out and becoming incredibly thick and wide. The man can't help but to pull his posers off and sit his cock on Dorian’s expanding chest. His dirty talk increases as he witnesses the growing worshipper’s pecs inflating and hears the muscle stretching his skin.

‘OH BABY! I am loving this hot transformation of yours. I thought I was coming here to impress you, but you are impressing me.’

Dorian’s nipples point downward with his new size as he now has a small waist is now thick and beefy. He is getting taller too as his spine pops and lengthens accommodating his new wider back. His legs that were once dwarfed by the big man's are now as thick as his. He remains sitting in the same position he was in before, but now is approaching the same size as his strongman.

He looks at Dorian with an incredible lust in his eyes as he goes to kiss him and wraps his legs around him knocking him to the ground. He starts to kiss and lick Dorian’s new body and pours a ton of oil on him. The big man starts to rub himself against his newly worshipable stud to get them both slicked up. They both begin to massage, kiss, and lick each other.

‘Mmmm baby I can’t get enough of your new body. I just want to spend all my time with you now. In case you wanted to know baby, my name is Caleb.’

His smooth and silky crotch is now in Dorian’s face as well as his fully erect cock. He immediately goes straight to his balls and starts to lick them. After spending a fair amount of time on them, he kisses his cock getting Caleb quite excited. Without ever even sucking on him, Dorian manages to make him cum with his engorged biceps squeezing his cock.

‘Ahh fuck baby, keep flexing harder around me. I want to feel every striation and vein pushing against me.’

Dorian smiles as he pumps his arms harder making the blood rush to his huge veins. Caleb hears his stud’s skin stretching under the pressure as his biceps form a seal around his cock. He feels the veins in his cock rubbing against the ones in Dorian’s arm and it makes him moan loudly as he spills another huge load on top of his arms.

Now Caleb wants to return the favor to Dorian. The new big man leans back on the hotel floor as he goes down on his hairy cock sucking feverishly with the intent of drinking his thick load. Dorian moans trying to hold back as Caleb keeps looking up at him and smiling.

‘Gawd baby, I think I may be falling in love with you. All I can think about is sucking you dry and filling my belly with your seed.’

Dorian looks him in the eyes and flexes his massive guns to make him ease up slightly. He grabs Caleb and squeezes him tightly around his waist. The hairy muscle stud bounces his eager cock in anticipation of penetrating his smooth buddy. Caleb yells in delight as he feels Dorian’s cock tickling his hole.

‘Oh baby I’m yours. I can’t resist your power. Fuck me please, I need you.’

Dorian slowly pushes his way in as Caleb’s hole easily stretches. He quickly picks up steam as he begins to growl pumping in and out of him. After a few minutes, he shoots several ropes of cum inside Caleb, then does so again a few minutes later. Each time Caleb squeals in delight as he feels it moving up into his intestines.

‘Keep pumping me full of your cum baby, I could do this for hours.’

He may actually get his wish as Dorian continuously dumps load after load inside him. It is hard to tell where this will end, but one thing is for sure, things can change in a hurry.

Sequel: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/4503-to-worship-or-not-to-worship-another-admirer-enters-muscle-genie/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

Glad you like them Isosuke. It has actually been quite a while since I wrote these so I will have to get more acquainted with them again and find out which ones are more popular than others. :)

• Upvote 1