The Extreme Makeover & My Best Friend's Party (Muscle Genie)

TheWeremuscleForest

The Extreme Makeover

Joseph works for an online company that specializes in workout gear. He loves his job because it caters to men that he is attracted to. Sometimes it is part of his job to take orders for the company on its website and to talk to customers on the phone. As an advantage over their competitors, his company even has a kiosk on the bottom floor of the building.

Every once in a while he goes down there to see what the kiosk is displaying for the week. While he is browsing, he always notices an overweight middle-aged man looking through the displays. He always seems really disappointed when he notices that the company doesn't make a size big enough for his frame. Joe always feels really bad for the guy but wonders why he doesn't just buckle down and do something about his weight. He is there practically every time he is down there.

It is the end of one of his workdays as everyone is leaving the building when he notices a hulking figure walking slowly around the kiosk on the bottom floor. He is dumbfounded at its size and notices the overweight man is there at the kiosk also. The figure looks up at Joe and smiles. He jumps back from where he is standing and doesn't know why it is there. The surprised man looks around and sees that there are only the three of you in the building. He notices the overweight man wearing a badge on his jacket that says Deveraux as he turns around out of view of the being to browse through the products at the kiosk as he usually does. He doesn't even notice the figure walking up behind him. It goes to reach inside the obese man to do something to him.

It keeps its hands inside Deveraux for what seems like a minute or two. It removes them finally and vanishes in thin air. Joe tries to move from where he is, but realizes he is frozen in his spot. He doesn’t know if he is supposed to witness something happening or not. He notices Deveraux leaning over on the the kiosk and is sweating profusely. Joe tries to yell over to him, but he is unable to get any words out. He hears the man starting to groan and agonize in pain as he grabs his back with his right arm and starts to rub it vigorously. He grips the counter of the kiosk with his left arm and pushes down on it like he is about to jump out of his skin. His breathing is getting heavier as his back gets more saturated from his sweat. Joe hears his voice getting deeper as he stands there. His legs appear to be shrinking as his jeans look a bit looser than before. It also looks as if his jacket is going to swallow him up as his back gets thinner. He looks almost anorexic as all of the fat disappears from his body. His grip on the kiosk is getting worse as he starts yelling in pain.

He is heaving up and down like he is doing pushups. Joe is in disbelief at what he has witnessed so far. Deveraux finally lets go of the kiosk to grab his shirt under his jacket and rips it open to pound on his heart. He falls to the ground and appears unconscious, but gets back up not thirty seconds later. Joe suddenly hears what appears to be a stretching sound. The man starts laughing hysterically now as his scrawny back begins to explode in size stretching his jacket to its limits. His tiny legs are now spreading further apart from each other as his jeans begin to split their seams. His giant hamstrings bust through the fabric as his calves jut out to the sides.

The sounds of laughter echo through the floor as Deveraux splits his jacket in the back as his delts and traps make quick work of the fabric in his jacket and shirt. The clothing falls to the ground as his mammoth rippling back muscles glisten in the lights. He turns to smile as Joe as the extreme muscles in his waist are visible now showing off his now 28" midsection. His lats have pushed his undeveloped arms up into a straight line now. His hands are growing now as he flexes his growing forearms and biceps. He starts growling as hair starts sprouting all over his body.

The sweat is now pouring off of him on to the ground. He turns his head to watch his biceps continue to swell as they create splits. His triceps form into the biggest horseshoes Joe has ever seen. At this point, he is still in his boxers as his tight bubble butt pushing further out from his body and is stretching the fabric to its limits. Joe still cannot move as Deveraux stares directly into his eyes and growls in a menacing way. He is trying to figure out how to get away from this beast and takes his shoes off. It seems to work as the hairy monster waddles his way over to Joe to grab him before he gets away.

Joe takes off and it makes Deveraux angry. He goes back over to the kiosk and bashes it in before grabbing a size 2XL shirt and puts it over his head. He grunts as he flexes his massive body and shreds it to pieces. Joe tries to run out the front lobby doors, but they are locked for some reason. The big beast yells, ‘You can’t get away from me runt, I will fucking make you beg for mercy.’ Joe doesn’t respond to this taunt and runs for the nearest elevator. The sound of heavy feet is heard moving faster towards him as he tries to close the doors and find a safe floor above him.

‘Come on you damn machine, close CLOSE CLOSE! ! ! ! !’

Deveraux gets there at exactly the same time the doors close and puts his huge fists into the doors making them form the same pattern as his arms. When the elevator starts to go up, the metal blocks it from moving upwards.

‘Damnit NO! I can’t let him get me!’

Joe tries to lift the panel above his head in the elevator and succeeds. He jumps to climb up as the big beast yells pulling the doors open. Deveraux jumps into the elevator hitting the back wall and putting a huge hole in it.

‘RAWR! WHERE ARE YOU RUNT? I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU!’

His giant member tents in his boxers as he rips them off with no effort at all. He can hear Joe on top of the elevator and punches his arm through the top. Joe tries to grab the elevator cable to climb up, but he isn’t strong enough to climb. He can see a ladder off to the side and jumps on to it. Deveraux pulls his bloody arm back into the elevator and jumps out the side to where Joe is. He tries to grab him, but slips and starts to fall before grabbing the elevator car.

‘Leave me alone beast! I haven’t done anything to you. Why do you want to hurt me?’

Deveraux punches his way back into the heavily damaged car and jumps out the top again before landing on the top. He spots Joe climbing again.

‘I’M NOT GOING TO HURT YOU RUNT, I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU WANT THIS POWER!’

‘I don’t want your power, I just want to be left alone.’

‘NOT HAPPENING RUNT!’ He jumps on to the ladder and starts to pull Joe down.

‘Nooooo stop, I can’t…..’

‘HAHA! JUST RELAX LITTLE MAN AND LET ME DO THE HARD PART!’

He slams Joe on to the top of the elevator car making him wince as he feels his bones break. Deveraux holds him down by sitting on him and putting his huge cock on top of his lips.

‘OPEN UP LITTLE MAN, I HAVE TO FEED YOU. YOU NEED MY SAUCE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!’

Joe tries to keep his lips closed, but the big monster begins to crush him to make him submit.

‘YOU DON’T HAVE A CHOICE RUNT, I WILL MAKE YOU FUCKING GROW! AHHH FUCK, I FEEL IT MOVING THROUGH MY COCK!’

Deveraux’s cock contracts and starts oozing its honey all over Joe’s face going into all of his orifices. He shakes violently as he feels himself being swallowed up by the new force building inside him.

Sequel: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/3837-beyond-extremes-making-the-impossible-possible-muscle-genie/

My Best Friend's Party

Perry is friends with a straight coworker Cary. They have known each other for a fair amount of time, but he has never been attracted to him sexually. He has invited him to his birthday bash which takes place in a week. He accepts the invitation because he does appreciate his attention. He enjoys spending time with Perry because he tells him how good he looks all the time since he works out regularly even though he isn't all that big.

The day of the party arrives and Perry shows up just in time for it to begin. He tries to stand in a corner so he doesn't get in the way of Cary’s family and friends. An older man with a salt-and-peppery beard and very powerful looking features stands next to him. He looks remarkably similar to his friend. He quickly realizes that he is Cary’s dad, Gary. This becomes a problem because he can't take his eyes off of him. The older man is wearing a loose-fitting shirt, but he can see down it and notices that his pecs are big and round with tufts of greyish brown hair. He has hazel eyes and a powerful looking bull neck too.

After Cary finishes his cake ceremony, he comes over to talk to Perry. He tells him that his dad was a competitive bodybuilder at one time and that he never stopped training even after he retired from the shows. His father is also divorced because he wasn't faithful but he doesn't regret ending the relationship either. Perry feels awful for staring at his dad, but the man is strikingly beautiful.

He glances over at Gary again and notices there is another powerful looking man talking to him. Cary sees that Perry is looking at him too and says to stop staring at his brother like that. He is shocked that this other man is his brother and asks him why he didn't follow in his brother and father's footsteps and get monstrously huge. He says that he never wanted to because it wasn’t in his plans. Now Perry can't take his eyes off of either one of them as Cary walks away to talk to other family members at the party.

With him standing there just staring at them, a hulking figure walks in front of Perry and knocks him into the nearby stairs. He falls over unconscious and when he awakens, the figure places a white patch on his arm as it begins to melt into his skin. He is horrified but can't seem to make a sound. Once it is absorbed completely, the figure disappears and nobody notices it was ever there.

The party eventually winds down as Perry sticks around. He can't seem to pinpoint why he doesn’t want leave the property. His friend is surprised he is still there, but is quite glad actually. Gary and the brother, whom Cary has said is called Junior, are also still around. He is being led over to them by some unforeseen force that he cannot control, but he doesn't really mind either.

Junior shakes his hand as he seems shocked by the sheer power in his arms. They are incredibly vascular and have huge veins that snake all the way up his and in fact his entire body is loaded with them. The brother is only wearing a tank top at this point as he notices the veins moving down his chest. He locks eyes on him and can't seem to look away. Gary is also still in the same room as he sees what is happening.

With Perry just standing there, he feels the urge to flex his arms even though he has no muscles. He raises his left arm and flexes it noticing it fill up with blood and expanding. He does the same with his right arm and the same thing happens. Junior smiles and flexes his huge vascular arms to match Perry’s. He walks over to him and starts to rub his thick biceps that are now straining the fabric on his dress shirt.

He grabs a hold of Perry’s waist and lifts him up in the air to prove how strong he is as he puts him back down on the ground. Junior dares him to do the same to him now. Perry laughs and says that it is impossible since he has never been known to work out that much. Junior winks and flexes his arms in the same position he had his and yells at him to pick him up. After a few seconds, Perry walks over to him and starts to lift him up in the air. As he does, his back thickens up and rips the seams on the sides of his shirt. His lats flare outward as he puts Junior back down on the floor and goes back to where he was before.

Perry moans as he does this knowing that his body is growing with each exercise. Junior starts to bounce his thick pecs and dares him to do the same. Even before he attempts to, he can feel them swell up into huge melons and pushes his shirt to its limits. He walks back over to him and rips the top two buttons open to expose his pecs. Perry amazingly bounces both of them up and down with ease. Junior bounces his as he walks over to him and starts to kiss the crevices between his pecs. He rips the rest of Perry’s buttons off the front of his shirt and notices the 6-pack sitting below them.

He rubs them as he works on Perry’s nipples. He moans as he rips Junior’s tank off and massages his thick chest. The brother quickly moves up his way up to his lips and plunges his tongue in his mouth. They both start to growl in pleasure as they move over to a nearby table to worship each other. Perry’s tight glutes and quads in his pants are pushing against his as he tries to position himself on top of him. They both move back and forth on each other licking and sucking chests and backs.

The two admirers manage to unzip each other's pants setting their muscles free that were gasping for air. Junior massages his aching legs and licks the body hair protruding from his crotch. The smell emanating from Perry’s cock is enough to get him hard as he takes his underwear off to expose his 8" member. He sticks it in his face and begs him to suck him off. Perry delicately starts to massage his cock with his tongue and sucks him very slowly. He moans and instantly begins to leak precum down his throat. Perry finally takes his underwear off and strokes his 7" cock until it is able to sit on Junior’s back.

Gary is over in the corner out of the way getting quite turned on by this sequence. The two of them have completely forgotten about him and don’t even notice he is stroking his huge cock. He is rubbing his well-muscled body tweaking his nipples and growling in his low voice. He closes his eyes occasionally to imagine himself being right in the middle of the action. The button-up shirt he is wearing looks as if it is about to burst from its seams as he gets more pumped.

‘Mmmm boys, I really think you should move this along,’ Gary says to them.

After a few slaps on Junior’s back, Perry slides his cock inside him and starts pounding his hole. Junior moans and almost laughs as he gets plowed. Remarkably, Cary is nowhere to be found during this whole session. Gary stops stroking his cock for a minute to puff his chest up to make his shirt rip open. The buttons on his shirt go flying across the room as his huge pecs and distended abs are exposed.

‘Awww fuck yeah, I love how pumped I am getting boys. You two keep doing what you are doing and I will just stand here and keep growing.’

Perry increases his speed inside Junior as their moans continue to get louder. It is at this point that Cary comes walking into the room and sees what is going on. With a horrified look on his face, he attempts to make them stop fucking each other. They both look at him and just smile continuing to pleasure each other. He notices his dad standing there with his cock out and gets angry.

‘I don’t know what is wrong with all of you, but I am not going to stay here and witness this anymore.’

He tries to go through the front door of the house, but it is locked somehow. He tries to open it again and fails. With a strange look on his face, he goes to find something to pick the lock. Once again, he fails to open the door. It is at this point that he runs into his bedroom and slams the door.

Gary’s growth cycle continues as his black jeans begin to strain under his size. Perry pulls out of Junior to turn him around and spray his jizz all over his face. Gary’s growing lower body splits the seams on his jeans and break free.

‘Gawd yes boys, I love it. You are turning me into a gawd. Keep going, I want more.’

Junior returns the favor on Perry and plugs his cock inside him. He pounds him into oblivion as his dad begins to grow wider shredding the rest of his clothing. Gary growls as he feels himself starting to push his way through a nearby wall.

‘MORE, MORE, MORE! ! ! ! ! I WANT YOU TO FUCKING FILL HIM JUNIOR!’

Junior moans as he spills his spunk inside Perry’s ass. The two young men fall to the ground as they exhaust themselves. Gary destroys the wall he was leaning against and starts to stroke his growing cock. He moves over to where the two guys are lying and growls at them.

‘I WILL MAKE YOU BOTH LIKE ME. YOU CAN’T RESIST IT, I WILL TRANSFORM YOU.’

Gary yells as he unloads on top of them coating their backs in thick white cum. He leans down to rub it all over them trying to make it absorb. They have a hard time breathing now as the pain inside them grows. Cary remains in his room wondering how he will get out of this situation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10