Pyramids - Part I

newthirty

(English is not my mother language, so please dont be disturbed about any weird spelling oder phrasing)

Nobody knows how the ancient Egyptianss built the astonishing pyramids of Giza... really? No one? Here is a story that might give some hints about that topic...

User and Nakht, two farmers from the Sycomore district, had been drafted as thousands of other workers to build the pyramid of Pharaoh. Both were neighbors in the poor village they inhabited and good friends.

At first they were mainly blade forces in their division.

After two months, most construction projects, which were necessary for the following work, as a water channel and a port, were completed. The site was leveled and soon the first stones would arrive from the quarries.

Worrying about how they should perform the miracle of a pyramid construction, they were nervous. They would be told, what they should do.

One day their camp was visited by a group of high priests, they stood appeal and the holy men walked the long rows of workers. If they spotted a stronger guy, they would stop and had a closer look.

One of the white-robed priest then approached Nakht and User.

The priest looked at User who was from both the more stable, more bull-necked peasant. User was a pretty strong man, with broad shoulders and powerful fists. Finally the priest said coldly: "Take off your clothes."

Unsure User put off the skirt of dirty linen which he wore during the day - at night he slept mostly naked, like many Egyptian men. Especially since it was practical, because he had an insatiable woman he could sleep upon so quickly.

Nakht whistled calmly as he saw the mighty dick of his buddy. No wonder that his wife had such a craving for this breeding animal!

The priest approached and engulfed with his hand one of Users two testicles. User winced and clenched his fists. Nakht was amazed - no one in the village would have dared that, neither at the bathing in the Nile nor in a scuffle.

But the unapproachable aura of the priest kept User from getting beat up this guy who was touching his gonads so fond.

The priest weighed carefully the testicles in his hand and ran his fingers caressing against the thick, quivering ball.

Soon after that Nakht saw how Users dick slowly swelled – that petting was not without consequences.

But before it could even be more embarrassing for the powerful lower Egyptian, the priest let go and said: "You are particularly suitable. You will first be marked for the construction of the Pyramid of the King. Come at once. "

User put quickly back on his apron, when the priest remarked:

"You do not actually need that, but if you want ..."

The next time Nakht saw User it was in the following evening. User looked tired and pale and fell almost immediately on the cot next to Nakht. When he spoke to him, he was sleeping soundly. So Nakht let him sleep without further ado.

The next morning he was gone again, as Nakht woke at dawn. Users cot looked disheveled and messy and Nakht saw Users skirt between the straw, who was stiff with dried cum.

Nakht wondered if User was now naked in the temple or whether he was. Would User get a new apron? And why was the skirt full of cum? Maybe it was just an erotic dream?

It should pass two days before Nakht saw User again. As he ran around a corner, he spotted him - he just did not recognize him in an instant only because he had changed.

"User"

"Mm?" User had grown, he seemed to be heavier and was significantly more muscular. His shoulders were broader and his upper body was massive as a hippopotamus, the arms had also pumped up.

"What happened?" marveled Nakht, but his friend User just looked at him and grabbed his crotch, where a big bump deformed a new apron.

"The priest ... what's he doing with you?"

"I am the first one who gets assigned to the divine power of Pharaoh, buddy ..."

"How does it work? And the first? Will more men following? "

"I do not know ... it's hard to say ... or think ... but you see, I am stronger ... I will lift stones that normal men can not lift, Nakht."

Nakht was amazed and knew not to say anything.

User did not seem quite to know what to say, so he tugged at the big bump that seemed to be getting thicker.

"I must go back now ..."

"Wait, why? What happened to you, what about the priest? "

"I have to go now. I need some time to myself ... "

"Can you come here more often?"

The broad guy with the wide shoulders pointed to a window, located about two meters of the wall.

"There I sleep now. Priests say it would be better, then it would not be so noticeable. And in the morning it's not so embarrassing when I ... "

"If what?"

User just grinned and said goodbye.

Nakht let him go back into the walled area. Shortly thereafter he heard from said window heavy groans and a noise as if someone would work a heavy piece of meat.

User was jacking off, obviously. 

• Upvote 7

For an ESL, you have very few grammatical errors.  The few that you do have ("had" instead of "have", "from" instead of "of", or "fond" instead of "fondly") are very minor and do not effect the flow of the story.

The plot is what is important . . . and this story has it!!

Thanks!

• Upvote 2

Thx.

Choosing The names Nakht (= Strong) and User (= mighty) for The two leading characters, you can imagen where The Story ist going...

I will post again soon.

• Upvote 2