A Model Existence & Setting The Stage (Muscle Genie)

TheWeremuscleForest

A Model Existence

Harris is a successful male model. His good looks have gotten him plenty of work in the fashion industry. He has done a few shows before, but has a big secret. He wears big platform shoes to make himself taller than he really is. Even in the photos he shoots, he wears those ridiculous shoes to make himself look normal.

His good friend in the industry is a fashion photographer, Curtis. He sees Harris’s potential and knows that he probably will have to wear those shoes for his entire career to fool people into thinking that he is of average height. The short model has a nice body as well as some guys are blown away when he goes shirtless. He has bouncing pecs and a great 8-pack of abs to show for his hard work in the gym. His weakness though is his arms which are small and unimpressive because of his strange genetics.

While sitting in a lawn chair near a hotel pool one day just before a shoot a dark figure comes walking up to him and points to his short legs. Harris gets mad about it, but can't seem to move. He watches helplessly as the figure starts pulling on his legs. He feels his thighs cracking as they are being pulled outward by the figure. The strange thing is he can feel a tingling sensation starting up too in that area. After the pulling ends, it disappears and he can move again. He is amazed to see that he has gotten six inches taller and is of decent height now.

Despite saying he is of decent height, he is still barely over five feet tall. Not long after this occurrence, he starts attracting more attention. His developed chest is now more in line with the rest of his body. With his added height, it makes his chest more appealing to many people passing him by. More guys are starting to talk to him as well as a few that has touched his abs and chest. He loves this new attention he is receiving and is revved up for another photo shoot.

Curtis is in shock when he sees just how tall he has gotten. He thinks Harris has had surgery, and really wants to take a bunch of new pictures of him. He goes to put on some new shorts to show off his legs as the shoot begins.

His photographer motions for him to get in the water at the pool so he can take a picture of his new legs underneath it. He gets in and sees a reflection of himself. He can't believe how great he looks except for the fact that his arms are now so short and skinny compared to the rest of his body. Harris starts walking around in the water after a few photos and gets that tingling sensation like he had before. He sits in the water and put his arms underneath him. Curtis takes another photo of him sitting and tells him to strike a pose. He keeps his arms underneath the water since he doesn't want them in the picture.

As he sits in the water, Harris can feel the bones in his shoulders starting to pull apart and reform. The cracking is muffled though since they are underwater. He suddenly feels his arms getting longer as he tries to maintain his composure. He can feel the muscles popping and growing forming giant veins as well as huge mounds of muscle on his triceps and biceps.

He decides to lift his arms out of the water to flex his newly formed biceps now looking more like softballs. Curtis looks shocked and starts snapping more photos with Harris’s new growth. His shoulders have grown too as he can see in the photographs. Curtis tells him to get out of the water so he can stand by the pool.

He asks Harris to shed his pants so he can take some nude pics. After hesitating for a minute or two, he decides to go ahead and do it. After disrobing completely, Curtis starts up with the photos once more as the growth begins again. Harris feels popping happening in his back as he grows taller again. Curtis stops to watch his transformation commence and starts getting turned on his self.

‘Looking good there buddy. I don’t know how you are doing this, but this is definitely going to be the best shoot we have had.’

He is now rubbing his crotch as he witnesses the model’s feet getting thicker and his hands expanding. His height went up another four inches since the last time this happened. His huge chest is now beginning to look more proportional to the rest of his body. Curtis takes his shirt off to get more comfortable as the shoot continues.

‘Nice man. Look at me, yeah. How about you do another double bi flex? Yeah, looks great buddy. Turn around and flex your glutes. Great! How about flexing that back of yours? Gorgeous.’

Curtis’s hairy chest begins to glisten in the hot sun as he starts to pull off his shorts. Harris stares him down and wonders what the heck is going on with him all of a sudden.

‘Dude, are you stripping? What does this have to do with me taking pictures? I mean I know I look great, but come on.’

The photographer tells him to go over by the diving board and sit on the end while he gets into the water. With Curtis not five feet from his thick beercan cock, Harris begins to realize what he is doing.

‘Dude, seriously I know you want this. I have known you for what seems like forever, even before my changes you could have had me.’

He notices that Curtis has stripped his underwear off as it floats to the other side of the pool. He snaps one more picture before putting the camera on the side of the pool and swimming back over to Harris’s cock. He licks the tip and gobbles it down. Harris moans loving his desire for him. Forgetting that he no longer has short arms, he nearly knocks the photographer out. Curtis is unfazed as he goes to town on Harris.

‘Ahh yeah man, feels awesome. I want to cum so bad. Come on make me cum, dude.’

Curtis sucks harder and faster making Harris moan feeling the rush moving through him. Curtis stops sucking in time for Harris’s spunk to go flying into his face and the pool. The photographer licks a great deal of cum off his face and swallows it. The model leans back on the diving board and sighs.

Curtis crawls out of the pool to go lay in a lawn chair. His thin emaciated frame struggles with each breath as he seems to be having trouble. Harris looks up and sees how winded his photographer is and sort of smiles. It looks as if he knows what is coming next.

Setting the Stage

Mat has competed in quite a few shows, but never placed higher than sixth place, just missing the top five. Success has eluded him for the past four years since he started bodybuilding. He is still fairly young, but he is having a hard time keeping with it. That urge to go beyond the 'natural' look is always at the back of his mind. He always manages to think it through though and stays natural.

He looks pretty good by casual lookers, but the judges at the shows tell him that he needs to focus more on his weaknesses such as his neck, abs, and calves. They are fairly small and don't mesh well with the rest of his muscles. He poses in front of his giant mirror occasionally and wonders how he will manage to improve these eyesores.

As he looks in the mirror, he notices a hulking figure in the doorway of the room and before he can turn around, it places its fingers onto his midsection. The fingers slowly inch their way inside his body and he feels a rush of adrenaline pass through him. He closes his eyes as this happens and when he opens them, the figure is gone.

His next show is actually tomorrow and he must drive there with his trainer, Luis, in tow. He wonders if this will cause some kind of problem when he steps foot on the stage. When he awakens the next day, he feels no different but again wonders if something will happen. The auditorium is located across town so he calls Luis to get him to come pick him up.

They get to the auditorium and Mat quickly begins his warm up. He does a few reps on the machines to get his pump on and has Luis touch up his tan a bit. He watches as his fellow competitors each go by him and gets in line for their turn on stage. He was selected to go last in the drawing of numbers as he waits patiently hoping to remember everything in his routine. When his turn finally comes, he feels a sense of pride come over him instead of being nervous. He walks up to the stage and the music begins. He slowly feels something building inside him that he has never felt before.

With his first bicep flex, he stares at them in shock as he watches them inflating. He proceeds to flex his shoulders as he feels them pumping up as well as his back and lats pushing their way out further and further. The judges are in awe of what is happening to Mat. He does a chest flex and can feel his pecs filling up pushing against his chin as well as his abs taking up the bottom half of his chest. This causes a reaction in his lower half next. His quads and hams are enlarging faster than the skin can manage as more muscle moves down to his calves now flaring outward. His posers feel fuller than before with his cock pushing against the fabric.

His bubble butt is filling out now also and is about the bust out the back of his posers. He can literally feel the skinny fabric on the sides of his posers beginning to pull apart. He continues his routine though as the judges and the audience hears a huge snap come from his crotch. The posers go flying towards a judge and his big inflated cock hangs down right in front of them. The music goes off and Mat exits the stage a much larger man. He quickly tries to find a towel or something, but he can't find one big enough so Luis grabs two towels to put around his waist.

His trainer is speechless as to how he would grow so much. He was mostly just a support system throughout Mat’s training before, but now he is in love with his new body. They go to the waiting area to see what happens next in the competition as they watch from the side of the stage. Before Mat asks Luis why he is there, he undoes his towels and starts sucking his huge cock. He moans as he looks at every new crevice that has been born onto his body. Before Mat hears his name come up again, he feels a load building up in his balls. Luis waits patiently to feel his cum hit him so he can absorb some of the growth serum.

The eager trainer strokes faster as Mat tries to hold back.

Luis whispers, ‘come on give it to me big boy, I want what you have.’

Mat moans in a muffled voice as he shoots directly on to Luis’s muscle shirt he is wearing. He smiles as he fingers the jizz and shoves it down his throat to absorb it. He immediately feels a massive rush going through his body as he starts jerking Mat again.

‘I want more, I know you are storing it up.’

As he continues jerking, the sounds of stretching are heard coming from Luis’s body. He groans as he feels his gym clothes getting tighter. Mat shoots another long strand of jizz on to his arm which makes his body react faster.

‘OHH GAWD! I CAN’T KEEP IT TOGETHER MAN!’

Luis starts growing taller now as his clothes shred and his olive skin stretches further trying to maintain the pace of his muscle growth. They eventually fall off as his cock oozes its spunk on to the ground. At this point, the competitors are aware of what has happened. The curtain concealing them is opened and the audience sees the two huge men naked with huge erections.

They both laugh at each other as they try to run out the back. They hear footsteps coming from behind them as Mat is stopped. When he turns around, he realizes that it is the main judge, Felix. He tells him that he was going to be crowned the winner even before this transformation, but now he needs to come back just to show everyone what kind of a boss he is. Luis is also invited since he too has dramatically grown. They can’t believe that after such a crazy sequence, anyone would want them to perform. After thinking briefly, the two huge men go back into the auditorium and try to find towels to cover their privates with. After a little prep work, the two gods step up on to the stage and what happens next may change everything.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2