FREaky

ANTIALPHA!

By F_R_Eaky

Bo was a very diminutive and slight man.  If he turned sideways you practically thought he went invisible he was so skinny.  Just barely was the shape of his muscles and they were very soft and smooth.  They were distinctly visbible from one another, but there wasn't any huge seperation or definition to be seen and certainly not any vascularity.  The most defined muscles on him was his butt, made so by light workouts so that he had just enough of a bubble shape to be seen and grabbed.  Not only were his muscles smooth, his whole body was, not a bit of hair on him, except for the gelled coif that topped his head, and that head topped off his 4' 11" tall body.  Like I said he was a very diminutive and slight man.

But this is ok.  Bo is fine with the fact that he looks like a boy, a prepubecent male, even though he is 25 years old.  He loves the attention and the action it gets him at the clubs.  Oh yes, he's a regular at the gay clubs and bars every weekend.  In fact he's something of a celebrity that many men wish to know becasue...well he's the perfect bottom: he's short, thin, boyish looking with huge blue eyes and strawberry blond hair, can suck the chrome off of a bumper and folks swear he could take a yard stick up the back entry.   Even men who are only around 5' 6", even 5' 2" can feel like a real huge man if they have an evening with Bo.  Bo has practically made it his life. Indeed, sometimes he charges money for services, and many times men have given him extravagant gifts and enough money as a thank you to start an Individual Retirement Account.

Turning off the news, which was giving some boring report about how a local research lab had thought they discovered THE biological amoeba that kicked off all life on Earth.  Apparently found in some recently unearth fossilized rock.  They had one box containing a sample disappear from a shipment and asked the public to notify them if they came across or found it.  But who cares about that?  It was night time.  Time to go find someone to fill his attention span and then fill his.... for the evening.

He was wearing an extremely tight light grey v-neck shirt, with a pair of white capris with a grey-tan-black plaid print on them.  A nice pair of leather sandals finished off the ensemble, along with a couple of writst bands, watch, and a ring.  Well, it's summer time in LasVegas on a Wednesday evening, which means tonight is just a dress casual and hang out at an open bar night.  Running out to try and catch a cab, they almost never see him or if they do they don't realize he's an adult,  he stepped on something that snapped or shattered and then rose up above his sandle soles to cut his right foot.

"OW!  MOTHER FFFFFFFF!"

Bo looked down at his foot, where a nice gash was oozing blood.  It was oozing out all over a small vile and some torn up packaging. A little further down the way was the remnants of a container.

"Damn it.... my sandals will be ruined and red doesn't go with this outfit!"

After placing his head set on to listen to his digital recording of "This Boy is a Bottom," he dashed into a store to get some paper towels and flesh colored band-aids, treated his foot and proceeded to cab hunt again.  Twenty-five minutes later he was at bar out near the main strip.  Upon hitting the door, the bartender called out, "Hey... the party can start now, Bo Tum is here!"

There were a few jeers a lot of cheers and some applause.  They all knew Bo and even if they had already had him, they did agree he was generally amiable and fun to be around.

Rounds of drinks, some slight dancing on the dance floor, lots of conversation and talk about news, weather, sports, and other trivial matters were the make up of most of the events of the evening.  Sipping the last out of a glass, Bo decided it was late and time to go home.  The bar was almost set to close and no one had made a pass at him or otherwise blunt and blatant offer for sex all night. Standing up he wobbled a little bit.

"Whoa..." he thought to himself. "I must have miscounted my number of drinks to my snacking."

"You all right there, Bo?" asked the bartender.  "You look a little wobbley."

"Yeah....I'm fine. You know me, I never drink to tipsy state.  Must be catching a cold... or I cut myself  earlier before I came in, maybe I picked up something."

"Hmmm might better get that checked out.  Could need a shot or something for that cut."

"Perhaps....well, anyway.  Have a good night."

Bo left the bar and walked outside to try and hail a cap.  He thought he had managed to flag one down when suddenly from behind he was grabbed by a moderately good sized man.

"Oh... you're coming with me, twinkie the kid, and we're gonna have some fun.  I'm a big boy if you know what I mean and I love to stretch me out some holes."

How the man had grabbed him and where his head came up to on the man, Bo could figure out he was somewhere between five foot eleven inches to six foot one inch tall, with a very slim built.  However, his hip against the man's legs, he could feel snaking down the man's left pants leg was a tube of something.  Normally Bo would've figured this to be a sock, a roll of quarters, something placed there, but as the man drug him into the alley behind the bay, he could feel this tube get longer and thicker in the man's pants leg... and longer...and longer... and longer....

Now in the back alley, the man suddenly quick as lightning flipped Bo around and threw a punch right to his face.  Bo nearly collapsed and saw stars.  The man then flipped Bo around again, yanked down Bo's pants and his baby blue thong, and then attempted to undo his own belt and zipper.  The man didn't have a chance. 

Suddenly Bo felt as though someone else had joined in and pinched his buttock, his left cheek specifically.  It felt however as if a part of his ass had become super stretchable and came out like a tether, a line of some sorts, and struck something although he wasn't sure what.  It had struck the man, and once attached the man suddenly became dazed, drowsy, and a bit dilerious.  Bo felt as though there was a sudden burst of energy, like a live wire was touching the spot on his ass, but it cleared his head and he was able to slough off the gentleman, turning and kicking him as hard as he could in the side after pulling up his thong and pants, then running away to hail a cab and get home.

Upon arrival he went to the bathroom to take a shower...and slightly cry.  Having guys pick him up or even blatantly asking for sex is one thing, but being physically attacked and rape was another.  After standing in the shower for what felt like an eternity, Bo finally shut it off, towel dried himself absentmindedly, and then crawled into bed, nude, completely exhausted.

..........THUMP THUMP!

Bo awoke with a gasp.  It was the early hours of the morning, just minutes before the dawn spreads its rays over the horizon.

THUMP THUMP!

What was that?  Was that the sound of that man trying to break down his apartment door?  Did he manage to get into the building despite security?

THUMP THUMP!

The sound made his heart beat.

THUMP THUMP!

No the sound was his heart beat.  So loud... so strong...

THUMP THUMP!

"UUUWAAAH!"

Bo felt something in his groin lurch.

THUMP THUMP!

"AAAHHHH!" 

He felt it lurch again.  Cupping his hands over his balls, Bo removed one hand to peel back the sheet on top of him.  Another lurch came and Bo swore he flet his cock move, but not as though it was becoming erect.

THUMP THUMP!

"OOooh...no...n..n..no...NO!"

On and on with the beating of his heart Bo felt his cock lurch and ooze out of him, growing incredibly long and surprisingly thick  It was fastly becoming too much for his small hands to contain, and soon it lifted his hands up off if his groin.

"No!  No!  What is happening!  I'm a twink!  I'm a full fleged boi bottom!  I can't get hung!"

But hung he was becoming.  larger and longer, thicker and fuller he felt his cock become under his hands.  He could feel veins forming across the shaft, criss-crossing huge and plump, even though his every growing cock was still soft and floppy.

THUMP THUMP!

"AAAACH!"

His penis now lurched forward, getting longer and thicker, but firmer as well.

"No.... I don't want an erection now... "

Trying to choke the base of his cock, Bo eventually had to give in for his cock had grown so long and thick soft, as it lurched and sprouted erect now it was becoming monstrous in size and to big for him to grasp fully round with his small hands.

THUMP THUMP!

Up and up and up it rose until it was standing ridiculously tall, impossibly thick, with veins pulsing and squirming like writhing snakes over a rod.

"HOLY FUCK! I HAVE A CADUCESUS FOR A PRICK!"  Bo bemoaned loudly.

THUMP THUMP!

But now he had another situation to deal with.  His hands were rising once more, being pushed away from his cock from behind...  Suddenly Bo's eyes had to roll up and behind, his mouth loosely dropped open and a long gutteral moan issued forth from his mouth.

THUMP THUMP!

In time with the beating up his heart his ball were swelling...inflating....growing!

THUMP THUMP! - Nuts

THUMP THUMP! - Eggs

THUMP THUMP! - Lemons

THUMP THUMP! - Tomatoes.

THUMP THUMP! - just a bit larger...

THUMP THUMP! - a bit more.....

Bo looked down at his cock, seeing the head come up to this very small, pin sized mole he had on his abs.  The swelling of his balls stopped, resting so firm, so big, so heavy on this tighs.

"My god... I have bouncey balls for testicles! OOOOooooooh!"

Then the balls just slightly inflated once more and then pulled up and shrunk inward.

"OH!  AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!"

Out of nowhere climax came to Bo and he suddenly blew a sticky stream of spunk right dead center between his eyes.  It was so much, so long, so full, so hard a blast, Bo swore it felt like it was silly string shooting out of his dick in one long spray - the finger being held down on the trigger until all the contents had emptied from the can.

Laying there in a tsunami like dowsing of his own cum, Bo passed out.  Waking later in the day, he cursed as he peeled himself off the bed the feeling of dried cum flaking off of him, his pillows, his bed sheets.  Yet he also needed to curse to because of trying to stand and walking.  His balls having grown so large, and hanging a little low, even his spindly twig like legs racked them when he walked, and it didn't help he had this monsterous anaconda hanging over them and pushing back down.

Making his way to the toilet, he had a bit of trouble trying to figure out the angle he needed to point his member.  What the hell happened?  He wasn't hung!  He knew he wasn't  hung!  At best he had a four inch cock....when erect! Now.... NOW!  After wiping off the seat and mopping the floor from his misguided piss, Bo grabbed a ruler and laid it out across his cock - 9.5 inches... soft.  Shakily he left the end of the ruler at the base and measured up to his small pin sized mole on his abs. ... .... ....Fifteen inches.   His cock was fifteen inches long when erect.

"I.... I.... can't have that... I'm a twink!  I'm a bottom!  I'm  supposed to be small, everywhere, and take in the ass like a man!  I can't out schlong my lovers!"

Bo looked down on the floor where some magazines were and saw one cover that showed off horse hung twinks....

"No.... I can.....I'm ok....yeah.... I can still be a twink.....I just don't use it forcefully.  I let my men marvel at it.  How small of frame I am and yet how my dad must have been a horse.  I can still get men... I can still get it all the time...yeah.... I am still a twink... yes......yes.....yes?"

Crawling into the shower, turning it on full blast, Bo sat in the steam and cried.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 21

This story is bringing up a good point I brought up with a friend once. It IS possible to be a Submissive Top and a Dominant Bottom. Bo is very much a Dominant Bottom he knows what he wants and has no problem getting it. Him now growing into a Massive Beast shouldn't change that. ;)

Personally I LOVE the idea of a Massive Muscle Bottom. (They Exist!) ;)

I look forward to the next chapter to see what happens next.

• Upvote 3

I hope Bo turns into a freaking massively thick hairy muscular ultra manly stud who doesn't care if he tops or bottoms, he just looks for intensely orgasmic sex!

Another great story dude!

• Upvote 2

a good point I brought up with a friend once. It IS possible to be a Submissive Top and a Dominant Bottom

Of course it is!!  While some authors like to put everything into a nice neat box (big means top, small means bottom), in real life nothing is that simple.  One of my first boyfriends was an amateur bodybuilder and outweighed me by close to 100 pounds, and was 6 inches taller than me.  But he liked nothing more than getting fucked.  Over and over again.   Which I only bring up to point out that there are no "boxes" that people fit into.  And tops and bottoms come in all shapes and sizes.  And being huge and muscular does NOT automatically mean that a person is more likely to be a top.

I hope Bo turns into a freaking massively thick hairy muscular ultra manly stud who doesn't care if he tops or bottoms, he just looks for intensely orgasmic sex!

Another great story dude!

I'll second that . . . but you can keep the "thick hairy" part for yourself!   I know, LOTS of authors here automatically include hair growth with muscle growth.  But the two do NOT necessarily go together.  Thank goodness!  Personally, I like my men muscular and smooth.

• Upvote 2