Transformation Part I: Mutation - Chapter Ten

Fulano

First Chapter: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1131-transformation-part-i-mutation-chapter-one/

Previous Chapter: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2107-transformation-part-i-mutation-chapter-nine/

CHAPTER TEN

After the inevitable cum torrent that followed my feeding at Terry’s building, I reconnected the wiring so that the tenants would have service while waiting for everything to be properly repaired. Back in his office, Terry measured my height and weight and found that I was three inches taller – now six foot six – and weighed 877 pounds. Matt formally measured my cock at eighteen inches in length and over a foot around at the base.

I spent the evening worshipping my massive tool, sucking down my cum with each frequent eruption and reveling in my hyper-muscular magnificence. Terry, Matt and Hank watched me, completely transfixed, and beat their meat until they were too raw and sore to continue.

We finally left Terry to check on the samples that he hadn’t sent out for analysis and close up his office for the night. Hank drove us back to my place and returned the van. Matt showered and immediately collapsed on the bed and was asleep even before Hank arrived. Hank was too tired to clean up and fell asleep with his arm around Matt. I was relieved that they liked each other, as I couldn’t imagine living without either one of them now.

I was wide-awake, still over-stimulated from my recent energy consumption and the resulting growth. I yearned for someone to fuck, yet I still had my incredibly powerful hands, and I looked down at the gigantic, fur covered mounds of my pecs and seized the base of my immense fuck rod. One foot around. I applied as much pressure as I could to my cock, watched in awe as the thick cords of muscle in my pecs exploded into full, shredded relief and after wrapping my lips around my cum slit, stroked upward toward the engorged head.

I was staring at my reflection in the mirror, stroking the full length of my eighteen-inch cock when Carlos’ powerful voice projected down from upstairs, “Jamal?”

“Down here,” I called out.

The gym had closed an hour earlier but I wanted to see my 877-pound body and foot and a half long cock in an adequately sized mirror. My cock was fucking massive. I was fucking massive.

Yet I didn’t look like I weighed almost 900 pounds. My muscle, my body, was so dense that my appearance was more like that of a human bodybuilder of my height that weighed around 500 pounds, completely ripped – which was still fucking massive.

He jogged down the staircase, shaking it with each step. He saw me and fell silent for a long time. “Fuck me,” he finally said.

It’s a good thing Carlos is so big, I thought as my fat, throbbing cock slid into his tight, burning ass.  Otherwise my huge fuck tool would have never been able to fit. With some regret, I realized that this would probably be the last time I would fuck anyone. My cock, like my muscle, will just get bigger and bigger every time I feed...

Sweat was pouring from his head and tears from his eyes as I effortlessly slid him up and down my long pole. He was obviously in considerable pain, but this did not matter. My pre-cum would soon blunt his pain receptors.

Several minutes later, his eyes focused on mine. My cum had worked its magic. “You can’t imagine how good you feel inside me.”

But I did know. If having my cock rammed up his ass felt half as good to him as it did to me, he must be in heaven.

Once I felt he was ready, I began bouncing him on my cock. “Grab my nipples and hold on,” I ordered. He obeyed and squeezed them as hard as he could, which sent an electric jolt directly to my huge fuck rod.

I let go of his hips and stopped thrusting. Using only the strength of my powerful cock, I lifted him up until his pecs were in my face and he slid all the way down my eighteen-inch shaft. Then I lowered him down about a foot, flexed my cock and threw him upward. He quickly rose up, his shredded abs in my face, only the fat head of my throbbing tool still in his ass, and let gravity pull him back down my shaft. Our eyes remained locked as I threw him upward with my cock again, and again, and again.

“Oh my god,” he said under his breath.

“Yes, I am your god,” I said as I lifted my colossal arms into a double biceps pose, which made his mouth fall open and cum shoot onto the black hair covering my massive pecs. He reached forward with trembling hands, feeling my immense deltoids, biceps and traps, his jaw still hanging in awe.

The 380-pound bodybuilder rode my cock for hours, his own dick rock hard as I demonstrated my power for him. I lost track of time, my mind clouded with lust. Carlos wasn’t just another bodybuilder. He was the most muscular, masculine man I had ever seen. Even as the power exchange continued, even as I admired and praised his godlike body, I knew I owned his soul. My cock belonged rammed deep within him, filling his gut with my pre-cum, stretching him out as no one else could.

I had always derived great pleasure from the satisfaction I brought to others by penetrating them and once again felt an overwhelming desire to fuck everyone. I wanted to make everyone feel safe and secure. I wanted to feel everyone’s ass around my fantastically thick bull-cock, to fuck everyone simultaneously, to make them feel the power of my dominance and strength, to satisfy them as only I could.

Carlos buried his face in the fur of the six-inch deep cleavage between my gigantic, rolling pecs and wept with joy, reiterating his undying love and desire to worship me forever.

I came. Cum erupted from my cock and shot back out of his ass like a rocket igniting.  The pressure lifted him off my volcanic dick and he slid down the topside, now straddling it.  I held him as cum continued to explode from my fire hose of a cock, hitting the ceiling and knocking a few of the insulating panels to the floor.

Finally the cum torrent diminished and I returned Carlos to the spunk drenched weight room floor.  He immediately fell to his knees and knelt before me, his cum enema pouring out onto the rubber tiles.

“Please,” he said in a small, submissive voice.

“Yes.” I knew what he wanted.

“Please lemme serve you.”  The desperation in his voice compelled me to comfort him and I reached down to gently rub the back of his neck.

“Yes,” I said.

“I need to worship you.”

“I know,” I said before cum exploded from my pounding cock with such force that I was hurled against the mirrors at the back of the room, which shattered as the brick wall collapsed around me...

I was laying face down. I opened my eyes and could see nothing. Pushing myself up, I realized that I was on the remains of my bed, which were strewn across the floor. The mattress had been torn to pieces. I climbed to my feet and looked down at the gaping hole my cock had punched through the floor and into the apartment below. “Oh, fuck,” I said as I wondered if I needed to sleep inside a steel vault.

“Yeah, you were sleep fuckin’ again.” I heard Hank say.

I frowned. I was certain it hadn’t been a dream. It seemed so real, yet here I was in my apartment, and Carlos remained in the hospital.

The sound of an approaching siren filled the air. I looked to my left and saw him sitting in my chair. “That would be the ambulance,” he said. “Matt thinks your downstairs neighbor had a heart attack.”

I closed my eyes and sighed. “Mrs. O’Leary?”

“Yeah.”

“Is Matt with her?”

“Yeah.”

Mrs. O’Leary had been widowed shortly before I moved into the building. Her husband, a retired police officer, had been shot and killed with his own gun by the previous tenant of my unit, a meth addict who had been in the process of burglarizing their apartment when they returned home.

My relationship with her was strained at first. She later told me that I scared her because I was “dark and swarthy like that hoodlum.” After a year or so, she realized that my complexion was the only thing I had in common with him and that I was a “quiet and respectful” young man.

I did make an effort to be nice to her. I believed it was important to have a good relationship with my neighbors, but mostly I felt sorry for her and somehow bad that I was living above her, just as had her husband’s killer.

I wanted her to know that she could trust me and eventually, she did. I helped her fix things in her apartment, took out her “rubbish,” as she called it, and listened to her when she was lonely.

Now I had punched a hole in her ceiling with my cock, flooded her apartment with several gallons of cum and given her a heart attack.

“I have to move outta here,” I said.

He nodded. “Yeah, I think so too. I’ve been thinking about it. You can come stay wit me until you get too big.”

“Too big for your loft? I don’t want that to happen.”

He shrugged his huge shoulders. “But if it does, you can move into Grand Central. Who’s gonna stop you?”

The paramedics took Mrs. O’Leary to the hospital, where she was in stable condition.  Matt said that she should be fine. He moved his luggage to my place and spent the day cleaning her apartment while I replaced the sheetrock in her ceiling and painted. The repairs to my floor could wait. I just wanted her to return and find her home as it was before I sleep-fucked the floor.

Hank’s visit with Carlos the day before had gone well. The supersized Puerto Rican had been taken to surgery immediately but was already on the mend. Hank reported that Carlos was obsessing about me and had even dreamed of me. He didn’t say if Carlos had shared details about his dream with him and I didn’t ask.

Hank returned to his normal routine of training and eating, at least for the day, and posed for a photo shoot for his oldest sponsor. He had been with them since our first date...

“You certainly live up to your rep,” Hank said. We lay side by side on my bed, drenched with sweat. The sheets were soaked. I would be making an unscheduled trip to the laundromat.

I laughed and turned my head to kiss him. His copper hair glowed in the warm light of the setting sun. “You’re so hot you make it easy,” I said as I pulled the condom from my dick and tossed it aside. It was a cheesy comment, but true. “I haven’t been so turned on by someone since ... I can’t even remember.” My breathing was still heavy; my heart was still pounding. Of course, I had done most of the work. And it wasn’t easy holding his massive legs in the air.

“It was worth the wait,” he said.

Over two months had passed by the time Hank was able to track me down. He didn’t realize until he was clear of the thickest dust that he had lost me after the collapse of the South Tower. Once it was obvious that he wouldn’t be able to find me, he walked home and spent the next month trying to get in touch with our mutual friend to get my last name.

That didn’t help him much, however, as I was unlisted. It wasn’t until he found out that I had been discharged from Bellevue that he was able to get my number through a friend of his that worked there. I was grateful and flattered that he had gone through so much effort.

“What’s on tap for tomorrow?” I asked, hopeful that he would spend the night.

“I signed a contract with my first sponsor!” he said, suddenly excited. “The first photo shoot is tomorrow.”

The doorbell rang. I ignored it.

“Who? Can you tell me?”

“Myostate Nutrition,” he said. “And no, I haven’t tried their stuff.” He shrugged.

I knew of them though. “Oh yeah. I use their protein powder. I like to mix the chocolate and vanilla together.” I had gone through several tubs of it in the past month as I tried to regain my weight.

The doorbell rang again.

“Expectin’ someone?” he asked.

I shook my head.

“Anyway, most brands are pretty much the same,” he said. “I’ve never noticed –”

The doorbell rang twice.

“Fuck,” I said. “Okay, okay, I’m on my way.” I pulled on my gym shorts, opened the door and looked back at my date, smiling. “Don’t go anywhere!”

I jogged down the five flights of stairs, annoyed but feeling happy for the first time since learning of Karen’s death. As I walked across the entryway, I could see a man in a wrinkled suit through the ironwork that protected the glass door. I took him for a salesman and briefly considered turning around and returning upstairs, but something compelled me to open the door.

“Jamal Al-Bakri?” he asked.

“Yeah.”

He handed me a large envelope. “I was hired to serve you with this court summons. Good evening.” He nodded curtly and left. Stunned and confused, I stood frozen for a moment as the door swung shut.

I tore the envelope open and pulled out the document. I had been named as the defendant in a civil lawsuit. “WHAT THE FUCK!?!”

I stormed up the staircase in a fog and slammed my door. “You know the woman I told you about?” I began without preamble. “The one I tried to help? Her parents are suing me for wrongful death!” I threw the envelope on the bed. “What the fuck? How is this even legal? I tried to help her and they are suing me?”

I collapsed into my chair and leaned forward until my head was between my legs. “I can’t even afford an attorney. What do they think they can get out of me?”

“Someone to blame?”

“They can blame a bunch of Saudi terrorists!” I felt completely helpless. The saying was true. No good deed goes unpunished.

I had narrowly survived death only to be held responsible for the death of the very person that I was trying to protect. Apparently, feeling as if I had failed her miserably wasn’t punishment enough. I was still in Hell after all.

“You mind if I look?” he asked.

“No.”

I heard the rustling of papers and then nothing for several seconds.

“Shit,” he finally said.

“What?”

“Karen Davis.”

I sat up and looked at him. His face was white. “You knew her?”

“My ex is a defense attorney,” Hank said quietly. “He lives for this sort of shit. Lemme talk to him.”

I scowled. “Who was she, Hank?” I demanded.

His breathing became labored and he looked away. “She was my cousin. The one I was gonna meet.”

Next Chapter: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3376-transformation-part-i-mutation-chapter-eleven/

• Upvote 6