The Big Promotion & The Family Business (Muscle Genie)

TheWeremuscleForest

The Big Promotion

Henry is quite prominent in real estate and has sold quite a few properties since he started in the industry. He is quite well-known for being one of the top performers also.  He has co-listed with other agencies, but the profit margins are so thin that he doesn't do that anymore. He has often worked with cute guys, but they don't appeal to him that much because he is into the more muscular ones.

Every once in a while his boss Marc shows up at the agency and wants to know how things are progressing. He really likes his boss a lot, but has been told by other employees that he is straight with kids. Marc tries to keep his distance at times, but has a tendency to put his hands on Henry’s shoulders when he talks to him. His boss wears incredibly nice clothes and depending on the time of year, will wear suits, snazzy shirts, well-kempt trousers, and really great vests and jackets. Henry really loves everything about him. He has a nicely groomed face with a trimmed beard, beautiful brown eyes, and white teeth. He has even shaved his head before when it gets too hot.

Perhaps the one thing he notices the most about his boss is that the clothes he wears are always too small for him. His suits always look like they are about to rip completely off of him because they hug his huge muscles so much. He works out quite a bit of course which is one reason why he doesn't see him that much. He runs a gym down the road in addition to the agency where he has a tendency to stay at quite a bit.

One day while Henry is at one of his open houses, Marc comes by to observe. He makes unannounced visits just to see if his agents are doing their jobs accordingly. It is an unbelievably hot day too. Henry works out regularly too as his boss is quite aware of. He happens to wear a tight shirt that particular day and it makes his pecs look pretty dang good. Marc makes a comment about his chest and he gets slightly embarrassed. He reassures him that it was just an observation and not to worry about it. His boss is wearing a jacket, but he has to take it off because it is getting wet from the sweat that is starting to appear. The shirt he is wearing is already entirely soaked and his massive chest is showing as clear as day through it. Henry tries to keep your eyes on the patrons to avoid looking at Marc.

When the open house ends, his boss hangs around and starts chatting with him. He was grading him the whole time on his presentation and is quite pleased with his delivery. Over his shoulder during the conversation, Henry notices a hulking figure walking through the property. His boss never sees it despite the fact that he did. In fact, Marc has lost track of where he is. He goes looking for Henry elsewhere on the property. Eventually, Henry catches up to the figure where it stops and shows him its hand. It motions for him to open his hand up and close his eyes. When he does, the figure places its hand on top of his and they both meld together. It creates a reaction that he has never felt before. Once the meld is complete, the figure vanishes and Marc suddenly appears around the corner.

‘Well there you are Henry I wondered what happened to you.’

‘I thought I saw someone…..nevermind I guess it was my imagination.’

‘I have to tell you Henry that you have impressed me over the last year. You could be going places in this industry.’

‘Thank you Mr. King, I appreciate your vote of confidence.’

‘Can you hold on for a minute man, I need to stretch my back I think.’ *stretching sound*

With his back now turned to him, Henry can see Marc’s deltoids contracting as they appear to be getting wider. *fabric stretches*

*groan* ‘Damn, I swear I need to cut down on those dips. My little lady won’t be pleased to see me looking so fatigued.’

‘Ummm….Mr. King, your shirt seems to be getting tighter on you.’

‘What is that Henry? Ohh, what the hell? I don’t ever remember getting this pumped before?’

*low grunt* *rip* Marc’s lats rip open the sides of his shirt and come into view. Henry moans lightly as he sees this. His boss slowly looks down at the front of his shirt and makes another groaning sound.

‘Goddamnit, I can’t believe I am ruining this shirt.’ *pop* *pop* *pop* ‘Ahhh fuck, my damn pecs are so swollen.’

*shred* Marc’s back splits his shirt as more sounds are being heard now. Henry can’t speak as he sees his boss actually growing bigger.

*growl* ‘Ahh damn, I feel so damn good though.’

*RIP* His shirt is ripped clean off exposing granite slabs of muscle on his back. He turns to Henry and rubs his massive pecs as they drip with sweat.

‘I don’t know what has come over me man, but I like the feeling.’ *stretch* *fabric tightens* Marc’s dress pants are now stretched to their limits as he grabs both legs. *pop* *pop* ‘Ahh that feels so much better.’

His seams along his quads bust out relieving the stress on his expanding tree trunks. *BOOM* ‘Shit, what the fuck?’ His growing ass splits the back end making way for more size. Henry is mesmerized by the sight he is seeing.

*growl* *pop* *pop* The rest of the seams on Marc’s pants bust and his pants fall to the ground revealing a massive display of power in his lower half. He is wearing a tight speedo which leaves nothing to the imagination as his thick rod rages in it. Henry licks his lips as he sees it throbbing.

‘Ohh fuck, it hurts but I can’t help but to like it. Henry I need you to come over here and do something for me. I can promise you a promotion if you can get me off man.’ Henry rushes over to get on his knees as the towering man in front of him tears off his speedo.

Henry watches as it flops in front of his face. He opens his mouth to feel a jolt of precum hit his teeth. He licks it up and swallows tasting its salty goodness. He then gulps down the huge rod as Marc growls flexing his muscles and rubbing his chest. Henry is so eager for his load that he speeds up the tempo. This makes his boss moan really loud as his load quickly moves up into his shaft.

‘You are my number one agent Henry. MMMMM FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD! YEAH, EAT MY CUM MAN!’

Marc’s huge load shoots straight into Henry’s throat as he guzzles down every drop. He gets a strange but warm feeling deep down inside him. Marc smiles as he stares down at him seemingly knowing what is about to happen.

The Family Business

Colin is a small business owner that works long hours nearly every day. He hasn’t had the time to get to the gym very much either since it is a family business. One of the people that he hired recently from the family is his younger brother Evan, who just graduated from college. He has a very reasonable body, but has developed a beer gut from all of those parties he attended. He has had a lot of issues with him because of his tardiness and lack of caring about even working. Colin has really gotten tired of it lately and is starting to think about letting him go.

On one day in particular, he receives a phone call on his business line and a very masculine voice is on the other end. The man asks if his brother is there and that he needs to see him in person. He tells the man that he is, but he needs to get his act together soon or he will be out the door. The man laughs and says he knows what he is talking about. After a few hours, he happens to see a gorgeous black behemoth walk in. He spots Evan and goes over to talk to him. Colin quickly realizes that he is the voice from the phone as he listens to them and quickly notes that he is dating his brother. He watches as this black beauty puts his brother into a headlock and makes him whine. He can’t help but to laugh since Evan truly deserves it. It is also quite obvious that his brother is a slave to muscle as this guy has complete control over him.

The man comes up to the counter and asks if Evan can get off early because they need to go to a show. He wonders what show he is talking about as the man flexes his enormous biceps to say, ‘this type of show’. Colin laughs and says yeah he doesn’t see a problem, but to make sure that he gets back into the store tomorrow. The man assures him that will happen as he waddles out of the store with his brother in tow. He can't help but to envy his brother for finding such a fine specimen of man.

The next day, Evan comes walking in slowly as he is asked why he is there early because it is unusual. He says that his boyfriend, Duke, fucked him so hard last night after the show that he can't feel anything back there.

‘He said that I needed to get here on time or it will happen again.’

Colin laughs, but at the same time, feels a little sorry for him, even though he deserves it. Duke comes in later on and spots his brother putting stuff up in the back. He hears them arguing and goes to check. He can't help himself but to stare at the boyfriend's incredibly vascular body with all its huge bumps and hard angles. He knows that Colin is looking at him and bounces his pecs as he is talking to Evan. The store owner turns away to go back to his work area.

As Colin goes back to stand, he hears someone coming from behind him. He is unable to turn around and is shocked to see a strangely shaped hand go underneath his arm and into his pants. He can't say a word as it moves further down inside past his cock and balls. He can feel the hand becoming a fist now as it penetrates his ass. The feeling is excruciating, but at the same time, he feels himself getting warmer. It continues to fist him until he cums in his pants. Afterwards, it removes the hand and disappears. He looks down and sees that the cum has disappeared.

Still in his work area, he notices someone else coming up behind him. It is Duke pushing himself up against him and rubbing his huge muscles on his back. Colin can feel his cock beginning to press up against his ass and he gets excited. His cock is starting to lengthen as he hears a ripping sound coming from his crotch. His cock and balls are destroying his underwear and are starting to rip through his pants. The big black brute begins to grind against his ass as he feels it expanding. Colin’s pant seams are now splitting apart as his quads flare outwards. Duke is so mesmerized now he unzips his pants and starts to fuck Colin as his ass continues to expand.

His lower body is so much bigger than his upper body as the growth cycle moves up. Duke thrusts harder inside him as he watches the back muscles expand and stretch. He rips his shirt off to watch Colin’s muscles form huge ridges and massive valleys. He starts licking him and whispers nasty things in his ear.

‘Mother fucker, I want you to blow the hell up. Make me cum hard stud. I want your ass more than anything.’

Colin can't help but to start leaking precum as he tells him this. Evan is off in the background watching the whole sequence happening. He is mortified that it is his brother getting fucked and not him; however though, he secretly always wanted to see his boyfriend fuck another man.

‘MMMMM, yeah I know you love this. Make this black god worship you.’

Colin moans as his arms begin to fill out stretching the skin to its limits. Duke hears the sounds and growls as he punches them. He feels himself getting close to the edge and stops fucking him. His growing bottom is now starting to look much thicker as his chest pushes itself outward and his neck and head thicken to nearly twice their size. Colin is no longer the same man as he boasts in his incredibly deep voice.

‘FUCK ME BLACK GOD! YOU WILL PUMP ME FULL OF THAT HOT SAUCE OR I WILL HURT YOU!’

‘What the fuck? What has happened to you man? I…..’

The much bigger Colin plunges Duke’s cock deep inside him and starts thrusting making him scream in pain. Evan sees this and tries to help, but is no match for his mutant brother as he falls and hits his head. Duke is unable to hold back anymore and shoots his load inside the crazed musclehead. He laughs as he forces the black man to wait and dump his entire seed inside him. When he finishes, Duke falls over beside Evan’s unconscious body completely spent. The raging behemoth turns to look at them and starts flexing his muscles making them start to react again. What happens next is not going to be appreciated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3