Stupidity

MonsterMash62

I posted this to my Tumblr, but figured there might be some people looking here that aren't there, so here it is...

Image from Banging The Boy, but originally by Logan.

tumblr_llz67yyXHt1qjbrx6o1_500.jpg

Stupidity

I’m not sure who I’m madder at: myself or Lou.

Look at the little slut! Slobbering on the boss’s dick again. That’s the third time today already. It’s even worse cause it’s lunch time, and the rest of us get to stand around while he does it. Hoping the boss feels like getting one of us to get him off before we have to go back to work.

And of course, I’m the only one that seems to mind. I guess it’s cause I’m the only who really knows what’s going on.

See, I found a genie lamp a few days ago. I was digging at the job site we’re at, and hit the lamp with my shovel. I put it off to the side after I dug it out, but when lunch time rolled around, I grabbed it and went back into the trailer we got set up to get my food from the fridge.

I’m kind of a scrawny guy. Well, I was. Not that anyone else knows that.

I grabbed a paper towel and tried to rub some of the muck off of the lamp, to see what it looked like once it was a bit cleaner. I thought I was alone in the trailer, which is also the boss’s office, when out of the lamp comes a genie. All blue smoke and shit. He was this massive muscley guy. Naked, with his humongous junk just flopping out. Biceps like you wouldn’t believe and a chest bigger than the broads I see at the peelers. Used to see, I should say.

The genie told me to make my three wishes so he could disappear and go back to sleep in his lamp. I asked him what the rules were, but he just told me to make my wishes and if he couldn’t do them, he’d tell me.

I knew someone might be yanking my chain, ya know? Like it coulda been a big joke on me. But then I figured, why not go for it? I told him I wanted to be a big strong muscle man. Just like my co-workers, Lou, Tony, Gino. And the boss. Can’t forget him. He’s a big strong guy too. The biggest out of the five of us, actually.

Then I freaked out and got worried that if it worked, I’d have to buy new clothes and shit. And tell my mother why I had suddenly grown. I asked him if I should change the wish to fix that, but he told me not to worry about it. He said that the only people that think things are weird are people that heard the wish being made.

Cool, I told him. He snapped his fingers, and I instantly grew. I mean, I fuckin hulked out! One minute I’m this 5’6” guy, skinny and tight from all the construction work. The next, I’m this really big guy, like a foot taller. With huge fuckin muscles! I flexed my arm a bit, but couldn’t really see it inside my work overalls.

I said thanks to the genie and then put the lamp down. I told him I had to check myself out and that I’d be back. I rushed into the tiny bathroom at the back of the trailer and stripped off my overalls. I stood there for a good five minutes, flexing my biceps at myself. Making my huge chest bounce. I could never do that before, but since the change, it’s damn easy.

Anyways, I came out a few minutes later, ready to make another wish. But when I opened the door, the genie wasn’t the only one there. The boss was, and he was holding the lamp.

I tried to talk him into giving me the lamp back, but he didn’t listen. He just smiled that huge grin of his and wished that on top of being his employees, me, Lou, Tony and Gino would also be his happy little sex slaves. The genie snapped his fingers, and after that, all I wanted to do was suck the boss’s dick. Or get fucked by him. Or do anything else he wanted to do.

I hadn’t even known he was gay! I sure as hell didn’t used to be. Not that it mattered. Now I really really really wanted to taste his spunk.

He saw me staring at his crotch and laughed at me. Said I’d be his perfect little slut now, and I nodded my head, cause he was totally right. He told me to chill for a minute, so I did.

He made a wish to have a massive dick, with big matching balls. The genie snapped his fingers, and the crotch of the boss’s overalls pushed way out. Like he was carrying a basketball around in his basket. The sight made my mouth water. Just like it does whenever I see it now.

But I don’t know what he was thinking. For his last wish, instead of wishing to be rich, or to never have to work, he just wished that he had an amazing energizer bunny dick. Like, he wanted to be able to get hard whenever he wanted, to be horny all the time, and to shoot big loads.

I think that might’ve been like three wishes all rolled in one, but the genie didn’t argue. He just snapped his fingers, granting the boss’s wish.

Then, without saying anything else, he smoked up again and the lamp vacuumed him up. Then the lamp just disappeared. And so my chance to make my other two wishes. Not that I thought about that then. I was too busy watching the boss.

I didn’t see anything change for him with his last wish, but he just said “Oh Yeah!” and unzipped his coveralls. Out came flying this massive donkey sized cock. Thicker than a bat and hairless. Cause the boss loves to be smooth and all.

It wasn’t nearly as big as the genie’s had been, but the genie’s hadn’t given me a boner like the bosses did either, so I didn’t care. My dick pushed out the front of my overalls pretty fast, once the boss’s meat was out. I guess being his sex slave meant that I loved his cock. I mean, I had already been fantasizing about slurping down some of his splooge, but I just didn’t get how fuckin hot he was until I saw that big ole fuck stick of his.

The boss grabbed his big ass tool and stroked it fully hard. He gave me a grin and asked me if I wanted to suck on it. I told him hell yeah, and rushed over, falling on my knees when I got there. I did my best to take it into my mouth, but the damn thing’s just too bloody thick, so I licked it all over.

The boss laughed at me. He said I’d make a good little slut for him, just like the rest of the boys. And that I’d have plenty of time to get better.

Not even a minute later, Gino, Tony and Lou came in. I got worried they’d freak, seeing me on my knees in front of the boss. But they didn’t. They didn’t think it was strange at all. Lou asked if it was play time yet, his eyes wide and eager. The boss nodded and the three of them stripped off their coveralls and stood behind the boss, watching as I gave him my best tongue bath. I couldn’t see it, but I knew they were tugging on their cocks while they watched.

After another minute of that, the boss told me to open my mouth. I did, super excited. He grabbed his big fat dick and stroked it once. It fired off the biggest load, shooting big glops of his jizz onto my tongue. Man, did it taste great! My own dick shot a smaller load into my pants as soon as I got a drop of his spooge on my tongue.

But it just kept coming, for like five minutes. The boss laughed at me, spraying my face with it, till it was running everywhere. I swear I was in heaven.

"Fuck, you make the perfect slut," he told me. Then he turned to look at the other three guys. "Any of you other sluts want to suck my dick?" They all smiled back at him and nodded like idiots.

Over the rest of the lunch hour, the other guys took turns licking around his big knob and sucking on his big bull nuts. He shot huge loads everywhere, making each of us look like come covered sluts.

Eventually, he sent us all back out to work (after we cleaned off our faces). My dick sloshed around in my underwear, wet from the two separate loads I’d shot.

It’s been three days since then. The boss gets one of us into the office once an hour and he pumps out a load, maybe even two. He rotates which one of us, but he calls Lou in about three times more than the rest of us. He loves how the greedy little fucker can fit the boss’s fat cock head into his mouth.

Lunch time is special though. We all eat our shit pretty fast and then file into the office, where we all watch whoever’s turn it is to take the boss’s load. Of course, it’s Lou up first today. He’s tasted the boss’s jizz three times today already, but here he is again. On his knees. Right where I want to be.

I’m so jealous. And so mad. Why can’t Lou share more? Or at least, ask the boss to use the rest of us? I’ve been stuffing the biggest shit into my mouth at home every night, just trying to get better.

Gino and Tony don’t care. They love to watch the boss’s dick go off. They love to see it when Lou manages to stuff a little bit more into his big mouth. As long as the boss is happy, they’re happy.

But I know how different things coulda been. I know if I hadn’t been such a dumbass, rushing to the bathroom to check out my big muscles, I coulda had two more wishes.

If I had that lamp right now, I’d wish that I was the boss’s favorite. If only I hadn’t been such a big idiot.

Fuck my life!

As always, please let me know what you think of this

Edited by MonsterMash62
Formatting
  • Upvote 11

Another story worthy of your skill! Maybe a sequel where the first owner of the lamp gets it back and gets revenge on his boss for taking it?

• Upvote 1