The Bear's Cub Part 6

Omiganda

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1985-the-bears-cub-part-1/

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2044-the-bears-cub-part-2/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2154-the-bears-cub-part-3/

Part 4: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2248-the-bears-cub-part-4/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2335-the-bears-cub-part-5/ 

Part 6

I had trouble sitting down as I got in the Hummer the other pups used to get around. “Other cars are just too small for guys like Balls, Taker and Me” Donut explained as he got in the front seat and adjusted his cock in his tight cargo shorts. Apparently, his specific sport, rugby, made his legs a little bit too big for his britches because of the hard leg work he did. I could see the cloth stretch over his massive, muscular legs as he pushed the front seat WAY back to accommodate his height.

“Got to spread the legs or the big boys get cramped” he said as he lowered his hand into his tight pants and adjusted his big tools. Balls apparently had the same problem so he, with his exceptionally large balls, had to spread his legs WIDE to be comfortable. I was hard watching Balls move in his tight black tank top, his big muscles tensing and flexing when he moved. I almost didn’t feel the car move. When I realized I didn’t know this part of town, I couldn’t help but ask.

“Where are we going?”

Donut and Balls were both silent and concentrating on the road or looking out the window. I thought they were avoiding conversation but they weren’t avoiding all of it. They were evading the question. Taker leaned his big body over to me, yanked me over to where he sat before I could put on my seat and wrapped an arm around me as though to comfort me. “We’re dropping you off to meet your last pup-brother, Cub” he said as he laid his head on top of mine as though to collect warmth. I was sweating and hard with him holding me. “But what about” I tried to say but Taker craned his neck and kissed me on the forehead. “Don’t ask too many questions, Cub. We don’t like to talk about him much.”

I almost didn’t speak anymore as I squirmed in Taker’s playful personal space but I couldn’t stop asking. “Is he that bad? All of you are brothers, right?” I assumed. They were all silent again before Donut made a frustrated grunt. “He’s not exactly the safest one to be around, Cub. You’ll understand when you meet him. Hare will take care of you.”

If I could, I would have perked my ears at the mention of Hare. Hare was the only pup I’d only half met. His kiss was still on my lips though as I remembered his beautiful asian features closing into my face and planting a wet one right on my inexperienced face. Taker saw the look and smiled. “Hare can do that to ya” he said as he looked away and looked out the tinted windows.

---

I had to leap to get out of the Hummer, its high perch in space making me have to magically glide to land on the ground without testing my ankles. Luckily, Taker put his arms beneath mine and lifted be down like I was a child. Men were walking the streets and entering the building we’d stopped at but some let out a chuckle when they passed by me as I was set on the ground. At first I thought it was to laugh in mockery but that was more clear when I looked up and saw the opening to our destination.

A gay stripper joint was spread out in front of me extravagantly, the lights to the entrance off as it was a bright day. The sidewalk was practically white washed by the way it was short on dirt marks or other foreign substances. There was a red carpet heading into the double doors that were left wide open. The walls looked as though they were made of a marble-like black stone. There weren’t any obvious decorations besides the sign outside but it could be seen that there were classy portraits of naked men going down the short hallway before an abrupt turn blocked the view of whatever lay inside. I was even more concerned about the place as men of all kinds entered the building. I turned back to Taker and he just smiled. “Don’t worry, you’ll be fine. Tell Mac that Bear sent you for a night with Toxic.”

I nodded my head but I was still scared. A victim of stereotypes, I couldn’t help imagining being assaulted by a big horny club goer looking for a warm hole to fill. Taker saw it all over my face and leaned down, causing his pecs to collide with his long legs as he patted my cheek in a friendly way. “Don’t worry. Hare won’t let anything happen to you.”

With that, the door was abruptly shut and, with a loud screeching sound, the large Hummer was driving down a street before vanishing at the nearest turn, leaving me alone on the side walk.

With nothing to lean back on, I was turning my back to the street to look up at the questionable building before me. I felt that my mouth was a tad dry. Probably because I was sweating through my new shirt like a little pig on the street. I could have been standing there forever but a big man, not as big as those in my fraternity, gave me a wink and freaked me out enough to jump start me into the building.

There was a moment of darkness as I stood at the door with the guard up front. He was looking at me with a grin but I was still scared. “Hey there, little fella. I'm Mac” he said with a truly deep voice from within the shadows. I was stunned by the man's cheery introduction but I wasn't deterred from looking at his body. From what I could perceive, this man was a BIG man to stand next to. He had to be somewhere around Balls’ height the way he towered over my little body. His body was like big raw meat trapped in a black wrap as his t-shirt tensed against his big muscles. The man very literally like a big bear the way his body looked. I could see, even in the very dim light, that he was big but definitely not lean around the waist. He had big hulking shoulders that stretched his shirt in both directions. His biceps were stuffing the sleeves with their hairy forms, the fabric shifting and tensing a little with every little movement the giant made. The size of this man’s gut was a sight the way it filled the shirt down at the bottom, clearly unable to supply him with enough fabric to reach his belt the way his big and tall frame stood so erectly. His legs were massive in the tight blue jeans he wore, those big hams tensing as he shifted from foot to foot looking down at me. I could even make out his calves in the tightness of those jeans as they reached down and hovered over shoes that were definitely far too big for me to even dream of filling. A big, hearty laugh is what drew me back up to look at his face. He was an aged man but he was amazing all the less. A thick mustache graced his lips and made it difficult in the light to see his mouth even though he was laughing openly. I was transfixed by the way his eyes sparkled in what little light illuminate the space. He had a masculine jaw line above a thick name, making him look like he had enough muscle and fat for multiple winters. With his massive arms folded over two big and round pecs, he was a moving wall to me.

He looked me in the eyes and it was almost as if he knew everything about me with that one gaze. “Save the shivering, little guy. Ease up!” he said. Before I knew it, he slapped my back with his thick hands and I was redder than a tomato although he’d knocked the wind out of me. It was like a door had hit my back with a large man’s power coming behind it. “No need to say anything. You’ve got ‘Bear Pup’ written all over your face. What’s your name?” he asked down to me.

I almost bit my lip in fear of such an imposing personality but I opened my lips to say “Justin”. It was only fitting that, sensing the wrong answer, the man placed a thick finger over my mouth. “Not your name, Bear’s name.”

He pulled down his hushing finger but I was still silent for a moment before I spoke. “Cub.”

This earned me another explosion of laughter from the bouncer’s chest. “Cub, Bear’s new pup. That’s just the cutest thing. Look at you! I could just eat you up.” I felt like he was actually going to the way he had his belly against my chest with a big smile on his face. “It’s too bad. I’d really like to get a taste of that little ass you got there” he said, observing my frame with hungry eyes. “But that’s rule number one. Can’t touch a pup belonging to Bear unless you too are a pup.”

With that, the giant moved back and pressed against the wall, his large body limiting the amount of room he could give in such a small space. “Go ahead through. I’m sure someone will direct you to Hare.” I was going to protest and ask that I get directions to a guy named Toxic but he’d pressed a finger on my mouth again. “Don’t worry. I can read you like a book, sweet stuff. You’re here for Toxic. Wherever you pups go, it’s like your dicks are magnets to each other” he said before closing the door behind me. I didn’t realize I was in another room until my red ears stopped blushing and my heart beat quieted enough for me to hear the club music. I looked around confused but there wasn’t a confused soul in there besides mine. Men were everywhere in seats and chairs as men on platforms moved like water on their stands and dancing around poles in scantily clad attire. Well, when I mean attire, I mean anything from the skinniest red thong to the most erotic sailor suit I’d ever seen. The muscles on these men were just beautiful to watch, regardless of the fact I shouldn’t have been so seduced by them. This was my first strip club in general so I was only just experiencing the feeling of a shady club with hot men dancing on a stage. Men were doing everything they could to get a piece of these guys, reaching out to them like wolves being toyed with by a T-bone on a string. I couldn’t help understanding what they felt as I watched them wave their muscled asses in the hungry wolves faces before slipping away to another crowd with a collection of bills slipped into their thin garments.

“I’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir. How can I help you?”

I turned my neck away from the sight of those bodies just to grant myself with another body. A man in a crisp white, buttoned up shirt was standing before, his black buttoned vest pulling taut by the quality muscle he hid under the shirt. I couldn’t tell whether it was the man’s red tie or his dark skin but I loved every thing about his handsome face. He was young, his dark brown eyes beautifully lit in the dim, colored lights of the room. His features were those of someone among Indian descent. He was clearly a marvel among his race as he had the most powerfully beautiful features. His dark tan skin made his face seem more angular in the dark. He had a face like a young yet bristled model as he had a light 5 o’clock shadow on his face that made his beautiful skin show the high cheekbones clearly in what light there was. His nose looked strong and well placed on his face as it was arched above beautiful lips that looked like they were made of butter. So that’s what a butter face looks like, I thought as I let my head drift down looking past the man’s powerful chin and almost let it train down to his chest before he spoke and pulled my attention back up. “Is there something I can help you with, sir?” he said as he looked at me. I couldn’t help but catch his deep voice trembling a little for some odd reason. He seemed nervous as though he were looking at me but he was trying not to make eye contact. I felt like I was looking at a man in a different light after spending days with such masculine figures as the pups who’d dropped me off here and their gigantic leader, Bear. He seemed almost bashful yet, as I knew personally, unsure of what he was doing. I took his moment of weakness to speak. “I’m here looking for Toxic.”

He looked at me almost as if he were trying to hide something before nodding. “Right this way, sir.”

We started walking away from the music and the hungry men in the large room till we’d come to a modestly lit hallway. I couldn’t help letting my eyes travel to see the man’s ass bounce in his pants. He was surprisingly not as big as all the other pups at 6’1 but I could tell he was built like a jock. That’s when it clocked. The man was nervous for a reason. Do I know him, I wondered as I moved in behind him. I followed him to the end of the hall to a door with a picture of men having sex all over it. I couldn’t look away from it although the thick back of the man who was directing me was shifting towards it.

We made it to the door but, when we got there, the man turned to look at me for only a second before walking the other way. “Simply walk through and let him know who you are” he mumbled as he dashed away without looking at me again. Was he trying to hide his face, I wondered. I brushed it off as mere odd behavior as I pushed the door open.

The room was dark except for one spot light. There was no obvious feature except for a comfortable booth.

“Sit.”

I looked around for the voice’s source but there was no one. “Sit the fuck down” came the voice sternly. I didn’t understand but I practically flew to the booth and sat on the warm cushions. “That’s a good Cub.” I looked around at the mention of the name Bear had given me. “Don’t look so surprised. I’m supposed to keep track of you as one of Bear’s pups” the voice said matter-of-factly. I could hear big feet stomp from one direction and slowly move towards the other side of my peripheral vision before stopping. I could make out a dark silhouette. “I was right. You don’t look like much. Pretty tiny if not skinny. Look like you got dragged in by the cat but it wished it’d come with more.” The stomping came a little closer and I could see a bleach white jock strap that was being surrounded by a light dusting of hair. “Guess I’ll have to make do with what I’ve got.”

With that, the true form of the man in the darkness came to be and I was graced with an amazing sight. This man was like nothing I’d ever seen before. His body was a veiny lean form packed in a tight red bikini shorts that really accentuated the package I’d come to see. The size of that package worked well to be proportional if not slightly above that in comparison to the body it was attached to. The muscles of this man were a painting to me; a testament to any statue I’d dreamed of seeing in Paris. His skin was tanned well and glistened in the light without body oil. It was warm in the room so I could see he was really sweating it out with his big, possibly 6’2 body. His legs were big and looked inviting as they were like a curtain pulled back to reveal the big endowment they protected. I could make out what had to be a monstrous 6 pack etched into a thick yet tight waist. I went up further and the most seductive looking nipples were capping two meaty pecs that looked harder than steel. The man’s body was covered with a light chest hair that made his skin look that much more irresistible, making him to be a portrayal of walking sex. I absent mindedly licked my lips looking at those nipples. The face I looked up to had a big grin. “You like this?” the man said as he lifted his big arms to toy with one of his nipples as he grabbed his crotch with the other hand. “Come and get some,  ‘Cub’” he said, putting emphasis on the name as though it were a joke.

I didn’t care as I leaped for him and grabbed at the man’s tight, bulging muscles on my hands and knees. “You’re so tiny. It’s just adorable” he said as he leaned down and bit at my ear seductively. I felt the electrifying pain send a wave of pleasure through my body as I lost feeling in my limbs; well except one. I was lifted and set on the table centering the booth but I wanted to get up and feel the man teasing me with his body as he climbed up, spreading his legs to have one foot on each cushion, and played with his body in the spotlight over me.

“Aren’t you glad you came to see me, Cub? You look intoxicated.”

To Be Continued…..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

Damn that was a very hot addition to your series. It was very worth it. Looking forward to seeing what toxic has planned for baby cub. Hope it's nothing to bad.