Behind The Counter & The Bucket List (Muscle Genie)

TheWeremuscleForest

Behind the Counter

Bennett is a loyal patron of the local coffeehouse. He enjoys the casual atmosphere because the neighborhood is so peaceful and it is located really close to his job. The one thing he likes the most about it though are the baristas behind the counter. The guys are ruggedly handsome and extremely friendly. They always seem to be in a good mood when he walks into the shop. There is normally about four of them during the morning shift and two during the evening hours.

He always goes in during both times of the day and all six of them are great to look at. Most have obviously worked out before, but are different shapes and sizes. He has a boyfriend at home and does care about him a lot, but both have had a hard time lately seeing eye to eye. When Bennett goes to this coffeehouse, he is put at ease by the guys that work there with their charm and great conversation. He sometimes fantasizes about them being behind the counter and suddenly growing massive with their clothes straining to be relieved.

One evening in particular, while he was just minding his own business in the coffeehouse, a hulking figure sits down with him in the booth and starts writing something on a napkin. It slides it over to him and when he looks up, it is gone. The writing on the napkin tells him to order a coffee concoction that they have never served before and that they must drink all of it. (The six baristas on both shifts) He is mystified by this strange request, but is also compelled.

Since it is on the evening shift, he knows it is about the two guys, Sonny and Lewis. He orders the ingredients as they both stare at him in bewilderment. After he pays one of them, he tells both of them to go ahead and drink it. They look at him with a puzzled look, but they like him a lot so they guzzle it down sharing it back and forth. Both of them look like they are going to pass out as they sit down for about a minute or two. As they both get up they appear to be fine afterwards. Bennett is convinced now that whatever was on that napkin was a ruse cooked up by perhaps a coworker or something. He turns to leave the coffeehouse until he hears the bigger barista of the two Lewis make a strange noise.

‘Uhhh *stretch* what is happening…..(voice deepens)…..to me….*rip*’

Bennett turns to see the beefy man’s back busting its way through his uniform. His muscles glistening as he gets wider. Sonny looks in awe at what is transpiring to his coworker that is until he grabs his stomach and doubles over in pain.

‘Ahhh damn, my stomach…..what the…..(voice deepens)….OHH SHIT…..*stretch*’

Bennett looks over the counter and sees the skinny man filling out and stretching the material on his uniform. His arms swelling into huge cannons as his face changes to look more chiseled. His cute features are now more defined. His bright green eyes along with his pale skin bring out his Irish ancestry moreso than before. He smiles up at Bennett as pushes his chest out to make the fabric split and his dark furry pecs more visible.

‘Mmmmm Bennett, you like what you see? Why don’t you come behind the counter so I can help you with your order.’

Meanwhile the growing Lewis is groaning louder than before as he gets taller and his shoes disintegrate under his massive size. His 220 pound frame has increased to nearly 300 now as his thick beefy muscles shine. He turns around and pulls the tattered fabric off of him. His underwear hangs on by just a few threads as his huge prick stands on end.

‘GET OVER HERE DUDE AND SERVICE ME! IT’S MY TURN TO BE WAITED ON!’

Knowing that he may be in some trouble, Bennett tries to leave the coffeehouse, but is stopped by both men. Lewis grabs his legs and pulls him down on to the floor. Sonny rips his uniform off now and plugs his cock into Bennett’s mouth. Despite his efforts to break free, he gulps down the Irishman’s member and starts sucking. Lewis works his hole over as he teases it with his 13-inch rod.

‘*lick* YEAH DUDE, YOU SMELL FRESH…..*lick*. YOU WON’T FORGET MY ORDER.’

He puts his cockhead into Bennett’s hole which makes him squirm and laughs as it tickles. He pulls it out just long enough to drizzle a long strand of precum on to the entrance of his hole.

‘I KNOW YOU WANT THIS DUDE! THIS WON’T HURT YOU A BIT!’

Lewis slowly pushes his way back in this time spreading Bennett open. His hole responds as it swallows his cock. He moans as he keeps sucking Sonny feeling the huge beefy stud twisting and hurdling his way further in. The Irishman pulls out of Bennett’s mouth to start jerking. He starts moaning louder as he begins to sway.

‘Mmmmm Bennett I have something you might want, but you will have to be willing to drink a lot more than you are used to.’

Sonny yells as he shoots huge ropes of cum on to Bennett’s face and body coating him. At the same time, he feels Lewis’s flood cascading inside him making him lose his inhibitions. He spurts a huge amount of cum himself onto the floor as it rolls. Knowing that he has both loads inside him, he panics and attempts to break free again. They let go of him and start to make out with each other as he runs back towards the door again.

Before he can grab the handle, he feels sharp pains traveling up his back and into his head. He grabs it with both hands and yells. He fears that he will no longer be able to control anything as this pain continues to intensify. Whatever is growing inside him now is meshing with the cum from the two huge baristas and it may even dwarf them.

The Bucket List

Hussein is a volunteer at his local nursing home. He earned a license to go work for a place to take care of people in need when they are hurt or require some sort of medical assistance. He is also quite strong and it shows even though he tries to be coy about it. He tries to cover up his muscles the best he can because he doesn't want to stick out like a sore thumb in the facility. The green outfits available don't quite fit right so he is allowed to buy his own.

He has been assigned two residents in particular, a man and a woman. The woman, Emile, recently hurt her back when she went into the greenhouse located at the back of the complex. He normally has to carry her to her chair or her bed whenever the time comes during his shift. She is not as old as the man is, but she likes to take advantage of Hussein quite a bit because she thinks she is the boss. He puts up with her antics mostly because he knows that she will get better in a few weeks.

The man, Curtis, is a lot older and could be considered elderly because his body is getting brittle. Despite his physical ailments though, he has a great outlook on life itself and strikes up great conversations with Hussein. Curtis enjoys it when he talks about his workout routines and how the other guys in the gym look at him. The elderly man admits that he wishes he focused on his body when he was younger because he did too many bad things and didn't care about the consequences. Carrying the man around is like carrying a small chair around because he is light as a feather. Unlike Emile, the man feels his strength when he carries him and it makes him feel safe.

After putting Curtis in his bed one night, he had to go get his meds. At the medical bay, he spots a huge figure going through the medical cabinets. Hussein instantly goes to stop it and ends up being frozen in place. It waves its finger at him and points to a small cup with a pill in it. Then it directs him to go to the elderly man’s room. At this point, the figure vanishes and he is free from his spot. He stares at the pill, but doesn't really question its use.

When he arrives to give Curtis his pills, he waits to give him the cup after a little chit-chat. The elderly man takes the pill once he is given the cup and swallows it before lying down. Hussein is puzzled as to why that pill was given to him in the first place. He notices this time how the man is sleeping and it seems slightly different. He is very calm and appears to be sleeping quite well.

The big Arab weightlifter decides to sit beside him for awhile to observe. He hears Curtis whisper things occasionally in his sleep.

‘Uhhh, I don’t want anymore pills…..I feel fine. See I will show you I’m fine.’

He moves his frail arm and tries to make a muscle. The spindly strands of muscle start to fill up with blood and swell making the skin look fresher and more youthful. The same happens with his other arm. Hussein looks completely shocked. The process continues as Curtis tries to flex his chest. His loose gown is now getting noticeably tighter as his chest swells and fills in every gap. His face gets younger too as the wrinkles dissipate and he starts to look more manageable.

Before long, it moves all the way through his entire body as cracks, pops, and stretching skin are seen and heard all over him. The former 100 pound elderly man has nearly doubled in size and looks more like he is in his 50s. Hussein can’t believe that this has happened. The man’s gown shreds along his pecs as two cinnamon colored boulders fall out. Curtis awakens and smiles at Hussein as he sits up.

With only a gown on, the man’s cock is completely visible as it grows to its appropriate size.

‘Hello Hussein, I dreamed about you a lot and now that I am my true self, I want to reward you for helping me all this time.’

He stands to walk over to the big Arab and puts his cock in his mouth. Curtis starts to rub his beard as he fucks his face. They both moan as the male nurse pulls his thick cock out of his pants to stroke it. His love for older men comes out as he sucks harder on Curtis’s juicy rod.

‘Mmmmm, I love the taste Curtis. I really want your seed daddy.’

‘Just a little more Hussein and you will get it.’

After a little more coaxing, Curtis unloads into his throat as the big man swallows every drop. He feels himself getting close as the middle-aged muscleman moves down to catch his spunk. Curtis sticks his tongue out to catch the thick seed as it sprays his face. He licks it off his new beard and rubs some of it on his huge nipples. He tells Hussein to come over and sit by him so they can cuddle a little bit.

They start kissing passionately as they partake in each other’s company. Hussein admits that he imagined that this would be the way Curtis would look if he did indeed workout when he was younger. He just had no idea that it would come to fruition. His cinnamon body hair has flecks of grey and his muscles have just slightly wrinkles in them. Hussein can’t help but to embrace him and rub his thick chest and arms while stroking his cock.

‘I want to feel you inside me now big man. You like this daddy, now make him feel special.’

Hussein’s hazel eyes widen as he turns Curtis over and plows straight into him. It seems these two will continue to enjoy each other’s company for quite some time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8