TheWeremuscleForest

I am excited to be traveling to Milwaukee to meet with a man that I have been interacting with on a daily basis. He really means a lot to me and I have a gift for him for his birthday. I left for the trip to Wisconsin early Saturday morning hoping that I would get there by the evening. We interact through texts all the way there. It is probably about a ten-hour trip from where I live to where he lives in the middle of Milwaukee. The trip is quite exhausting for me as I am not used to driving long distances. I finally reach the city limits and the traffic is quite congested. I realize that it may take another hour to just to get to his house because he has actually warned me about this before. (I now understand why he rides a bike to work once in a while or takes the train.) I arrive at the address he gave me; but he hasn’t gotten home yet. I decide to take a look around the neighborhood while I waited for him to get here. I don’t venture far though because I don’t want to miss him. From around the corner, I see a man wearing a bike helmet peddling his heart out to get here. He sees me and jumps off the bike to give me a big hug. I am shocked at how sexy he really is.

Hank is fair-skinned, but his body is very similar to mine in a few ways. He has a fair amount of hair on his body and I can tell that he has been working out some. His beautiful brown eyes are the first things I notice through his cute glasses. I have always loved his facial hair because it really adds to his sexiness. He reaches in to give me a kiss and grabs my hand; it is something I have waited for quite some time. I stop him as he leads me into his apartment to give him a better kiss. I know that deep down he wants to lead, but this is my chance to be the one in control. I can’t help but give him tongue as I press him into me fulfilling a desire that I have suppressed. He grows in his deep manly voice as he tries to press back. I have wanted this man for longer than he realizes. We stop to go inside and lay on his couch. He wants to role play, but I tell him that my gift for him sort of goes with that. He purrs in his usual adorable way and asks where it is. I say it might hurt a little, but the prize will be worth it for him. He says it is okay, but that he is also a little nervous.

As I start to kiss him again he gets distracted as I pull him into me. He starts to kiss my arms and feel their hardness which leads me to retrieve my little gift for him out of my pocket. I was just thinking about injecting it into his neck, but he would be angry with me, so I decided to stop him and tell him to put his hands out for me. He thinks this is peculiar, but he trusts me. I take my little syringe out and plunge it into his left thumb and right thumb. I inject the solution into both fingers and hope that it will work. He is slightly upset with me, but can’t help but think that it is a good thing. I hope that this will fulfill a lifelong dream of his. We start to make out again and get more into it. I don’t want him to take his clothes off though because I want him to fulfill one of my lifelong dreams. He starts to talk dirty to me. I think this is nice and hope that the growth serum will kick in while he is on top of me. I can feel him start to sweat as I am feeling his hairy arms get perspired. He can’t help himself and starts to puff himself up like he is going to dominate me. This of course gets me excited as my heart starts to race now. I keep putting my hands under his plaid shirt hoping to feel something happening.

He gets quiet for about a minute and says that he is feeling lightheaded. I say that you need to just wait and see what happens. It isn’t long before I hear him groan. The role play begins when he feels something explode inside him. He gets this gleam in his eyes when he takes his glasses off. At this point, I know what is going to happen. All of the videos that he has made wishing he would grow to become a giant will come true here in front of me. I tremble in excitement as I feel his hairy legs start to shake. The blood is now rushing through his body as he is about to break out of his small shell. I literally see him growing taller. He yells in pain as his back cracks and prepares itself for more size. His shirt is rising up his chest with his taller frame. I hold his hands as I want to feel his strength increase.

He starts to say ‘Boom’ and each time his arms grow. I watch as his hands thicken and I want to let go but can’t. His forearms start making popping sounds as I witness his veins widen and appear under his skin. Without even flexing his biceps, I hear his shirt rip as his former 14” biceps swell instantly to 22”. His fair skin stretches leaving huge marks which I love. I start rubbing his swollen guns and I am very close to losing my load. He growls at me and puffs his chest out ripping the buttons clean off revealing two massive hairy pillows with testosterone pouring off of them. I can see his abs start to expand and appear out of nowhere. The formerly hidden tiles have thickened and are popping out one by one. I moan as I can feel all eight of them against my hands. He eases up on me because he doesn’t want to crush me.

He growls again and starts to do a double bicep pose. His widening shoulders bust through the top as I can see his neck getting thicker. His lats have started to get thicker as if they are coming out of his spine. I can hear his back popping getting thicker and more massive. He moans in sheer delight and starts to yell as the feeling is so amazing. He is even better looking in his face as his already great features are becoming more refined and his beautiful brown eyes stay focused on me. I start to talk him up in a nervous sounding voice and can feel his expanding legs on my chest. The feeling of his growing body is making me blow my load twice as I am already lusting after this man. I start to rub his thickening quads which are now pulling the threads out of his shorts.

I can actually feel their size between each thread now as they are about to break free. He says his usual ‘Boom’ and they completely bust the top of his shorts open. I nearly lose consciousness when this happens, but he smacks me across the face to snap me out of it. His expanding calves are beside my ear and I can hear them stretching and widening growing twice their size. He growls as his feet are pushing their way out of his shoes. I can hear the leather shredding as his ankles bust out and shreds his socks revealing huge size 16 feet. Although he is still wearing his underwear, his already huge cock is hanging out from the bottom.

He groans as I can see his cock widen and stretch to coincide with its length. I am mesmerized by its beauty and immediately reach for it. The whole sequence is making his cock completely wet and dripping with sticky precum. I coat his cockhead with it and even taste it as I can’t resist it. The taste is so sweet that I want more. I grab the base of his shaft and squeeze all the way up hoping to get a bunch out. I am amazed when I can hear his deep incredibly hot voice moan as a river of precum comes flooding out. He can see that I want it really bad and proceed to move my head to catch a puddle of it in my mouth. I shoot another load in my pants the instant it hits my throat. Hank’s butt is now busting the back of his underwear out as this happens. I push myself to where I can suck the top half of his cock since it is so immense.

He rips the rest of his underwear off and is now free from all clothing. He flexes his massive 22” arms again and even licks them feeling their power as I start to worship him feeling his incredibly thick quads against me. It may not be the exact place he wants to be in, but I think that 300 lbs is a great start. His dominating personality is in full force as he demands that I service him. He moves off of me to stand and start posing. I start to feel his thick muscles all over his body including his ridiculously wide back. I can’t help myself and start sucking on his arms, tasting their sweat as they pump up. He grabs me and tears a hole in my pants where my asshole is. I beg him to fuck me as I want to feel his power inside me, but he demands more worship.

He commands me to lick his bouncing pecs since he knows that I like them. The massive thickness of them makes him have to adjust his back. I suck on his nipples and make him growl with excitement. I feel him position me and tease my hole with his cockhead smearing his precum all over it. I yell for him to please fuck me as I am going insane. He holds me up with his right arm and puts his thick fingers at the base of my hole. I can feel him push one finger in, then two, and finally three making me squeal as he continues to tease me. He pumps his cock a few times and squirts a jet of precum into my hole to make it slick. I coo and even start punching his chest as the feeling drives me wild. I have never felt more comfortable in my life as I am in Hank’s arms. The huge stud is dominating me, but is also pleasuring me. I think he wants to rip my clothes off, but he knows what I am up to. I rest my head on his enormous shoulders and delts and wrap my arms around his thick lats and back and wait patiently for him to take me to another place I have never been.

I feel him start to position me to where he can get an ideal entry spot. His wet cockhead is now right at my holes entrance. I can’t stand it anymore and start to move down on top of his cock feeling it push my hole wider and wider. The feeling is painful but I am willing to take it as I am falling in love with him. He growls as he pushes more of his thick muscle into my ass and is flexing his incredibly thick hairy abs on the ridge of my lower back. Every single inch of his rod inside me is pushing me closer to euphoria as the pain is quickly turning to pleasure. My hunger for him and the ability to hulkout are clouding my brain. I want both so bad it is making me crazy with lust. I start to grind on the half of his cock that is in me feeling the muscle fibers and the veins pushing against my insides.

Hank reaches for my head and plunges his tongue down my throat demanding me to kiss him. I am feeling quite the rush as he is now fucking me easier now. His thrusts are getting faster as he wraps his king size arms around my back. He squeezes tight to get a good rhythm going. He stops kissing me to rip the top of my shirt open and starts to smell the testosterone that is on my chest. It makes him crazy with power as he pushes his cock further into me. The pain goes beyond hurt now as I feel him entering into another part of my body. Another jet of precum starts to move up into my intestines. I yell at him and tell him to make me grow as I need it.

I hear his voice change slightly in tone as I can see in his eyes that he is about to give me what I want. He flexes his arms for me again as he begins to pump me full of hot thick cum. Jet after jet floods me as I moan in ecstasy knowing that I will join him soon in the big boys club. I can feel my mind start to change slightly as this happens. He starts to talk dirty to me again and demands that I grow for him. I can feel it start at my feet as my shoes begin to buckle under the new size of them. My feet were at 11 ½, but quickly change to 12, 13, 14, and then 15 breaking through the shoes and going to tatters. My already thick legs begin to push apart as Hank witnesses my calves double up in size and my quads squeezing my shorts to their limits. My ass thickens to the point that the seams shred and reveal a gigantic bubble butt fit for a power bottom.

He growls in anticipation of knowing that his favorite body parts are coming soon. I straddle the big man who is quickly becoming my equal. I completely push myself down on him as my thickening muscles are now making way for his cock. My shorts completely shred as my outer thighs completely rip up the seams on the sides. The back of my boxers are also gone as my rapidly expanding bubble butt is now sitting on Hank’s quads. I squeal as my cock begins to lengthen going from 6, to 7, to 8, to 9, and finally 10 inches. The feeling is so unreal that I shoot a jet of cum on to his massive torso. My increasing weight is now forcing him to let go. I manage to grab a hold of him with my massive legs, but I have not changed on top yet.

He demands that I grow for him on top, growling as he says it. His eyes are now intensely staring at my still tiny muscularity in my chest and arms. I yell in pain as the growth begins to travel up my lower back where I sustained a tough injury quite some time ago. I feel the vertebrae in my spine crack and reshape. Hank instantly places his hulking hands on the back of my shirt to feel the muscles contract. I can feel them start to stretch and grow pulling my shirt tight. My pecs are now starting to fill out and widen. My nipples which sat on the edge of my pecs before are now stretching and are getting much fuller. He starts cussing in an excited way as he sees my chest fill out. I can feel my lats being summoned from inside my back as they bust through my shirt and continue to thicken. My shoulders rip through the top of my shirt and my delts blow up. I am breathing much heavier now as the strain of my shirt is felt. The sheer power in my chest begins to shred the area between my pecs in my shirt. My back is now shredding the entire back of the shirt leaving only the neck intact. As my shirt hangs there, I can feel my arms start to react.

I look into Hank’s eyes and see a real delight come over him as he feels my arms around his face begin to swell and thicken. He watches as my forearms ball up and get freaky big leading to my former 14” arms. He growls loudly as they fill up my sleeves and completely rip the fabric off with their rapid growth. First 15, then 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, and then 21 inch guns. The skin stretches to the point that my eagle birthmark is not recognizable anymore. Finally my gut begins to react as my weakest area suddenly has a six-pack popping out of nowhere. I revel in finally getting rid of my biggest adversary. I laugh as I am now 280 lbs of thick beefy muscle. I flex my massive guns knowing that he will service me and give me pleasure. He moans as I squeeze my new hairy biceps in his face making him lose himself.

His cock begins to harden again and I slip him back inside me. The testosterone flowing through me now is giving me more confidence in dominating him. I can feel my body hair thicken and darken as he fucks me. We both growl as we try to dominate each other. I think for now that we will be content with our growth as we have accomplished so much already. The sex between us is rough and we have even ruined his furniture, but it is highly satisfying as he cums in me again and again and again and there are no ramifications. I know he doesn’t like to be fucked in the ass so I manage to talk him into taking my load in his mouth. Just like his precum, it is sweet. He is apprehensive at first, but after he tastes it, he wants more and more of it. In the four hours we have had sex, he has taken my load eight times. It is hard to tell if this serum is permanent or temporary, I guess we will find out tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

• 3 weeks later...