Damn Dionysus! Part 3: Revelation

goremeridian

Damn Dionysus!

Part 3: Revelation

Martin gripped his cock and let his thoughts begin to spiral. Not for the first time he wondered what would have happened had he not found his little hideaway up here. Even now, despite the fact that though he had been ejaculating four times a day for the last two weeks, his balls were as swollen with hot cum as ever, his lust as consuming as it had been on his first day on the island.

Maybe it was the fact that Sam kept getting bigger. Perhaps the two – Sam’s muscle size and Martin’s lust – were linked in some way. As though he would never be able to feel sated, to turn his mind to more rational things, to think about anything other than muscle and cock, until Sam stopped growing.

His dick pulsed excitedly. And Sam didn’t appear to be stopping any time soon.

As usual, the moment his thoughts yo-yoed back to the swelling bodybuilder, all of Martin’s other concerns melted away in the impossible heat from his loin-fires.

He had indulged so many fantasies over the last two weeks as he pounded his meat. Sam smothering him with his titanic abs. Sam forcing his tiny mouth to suck every drop of sweat from his huge, hairy balls.  Only five minutes ago, when his hand had last been on his cock, the cum in his testicles had churned fiercely with the thought of the freaky bodybuilder using him as a human dumbbell to keep his peaks pumped and lean, and he had loved every second of it. In his mind’s eye the hunk’s freaking huge arms had swollen even bigger as blood filled the sinews, getting so big that it became more and more difficult for the massive stud to bend his arms.

Not all Martin’s wanks had been triggered by thoughts of the big man’s muscles or balls, however. Plenty of times he had worked himself into a frenzy over fevered thoughts of Sam’s cock, too. He loved imagining the huge man trying to squeeze his cock into his tiny, tight hole, then, with his insane strength behind it, forcing the head in, stretching him wonderfully wide, only to insist, against his smaller lover’s desperate protestations, that he could fit the rest inside him too.

Even as he was pounding his meat, an errant thought coalesced in his brain: why did Sam still refuse to talk about his size? He must be over 1,500lbs now…he towered above Martin’s little form…and yet…nothing. Martin had learnt better than to bring it up – but at this stage it was more like denial.

Martin couldn’t help but feel short changed. He had only half his fantasy. A growing man…but one who didn’t even talk about his musculature. He wanted a dominant god obsessed with getting bigger and bigger, frustrated at his slow growth, not…whatever Sam was.

He pictured Sam forcing more and more of that mammoth tool into his anus, felt it filling him completely, making him so content, so stuffed, so stretched…his hand beat his cock furiously now.

“Sam!” He gasped. “Split me in half with your godcock! I NEED to be fucked so badly! Oh FUCK! So fucking BIG inside me, rearranging all my fucking guts…” His next few words were reduced to incomprehensible babble as he drooled all over himself once more, before shooting a half-litre of milky fluid onto his clenched abs.

“Damn,” he huffed, “didn’t even get it on the plants this time…”

He was always amazed how much he came every time. It was like the magic of the island…the magic of Sam…kept his balls constantly refilled. He wondered – briefly – how much cum he had actually ejaculated on this pile of rocks over the last fortnight.

“ENOUGH,” came a voice from the centre of the pool, “TO MAKE ME FEEL THAT IT IS TIME FOR US TO ACTUALLY MEET, MORTAL.”

Before Martin could react, or even put away his cock, the light shimmering on the pool’s surface wove itself into the rough outline of a human face.

Not for the first time since he had found himself on the island, Martin’s brain froze. Though this time it was as a result of shock rather than lust. From where he sat, still shivering as the tendrils of post-orgasmic bliss receded across his nervous system, he gaped down at the visage wavering in the gentle pool before him.

“YOU LOOK SURPRISED, MORTAL. DID YOU NOT SENSE MY PRESENCE HERE ON THE ISLAND?”

Martin found his voice, and replied, somewhat weakly, “Your presence?”

The eyes of the face seemed to study him for a moment, though it could simply have been a trick of the light. “AFTER ALL,” the spirit continued, “WHO DO YOU THINK GRANTED YOUR WISHES?”

Martin was about to ask, “Wishes?” but hated himself for simply repeating the face’s words back at it. The last two weeks had given him good conversational training – he was a pro at avoiding saying things.

“Who are you?”

“I AM THE SPIRIT OF THIS PLACE.”

As shocked as Martin had been, he found his thoughts returning to their comfortable habitual contemplation of Sam’s massive size.

“And…you grew Sam?”

“NO,” the spirit said. “YOU DID. I MERELY PLUCKED THE THOUGHT FROM YOUR HEAD. JUST AS I PLUCKED IT FROM YOUR FRIEND.”

“You read our minds?” The conversation was getting stranger and stranger.

“I READ YOUR SOULS…YOUR INNERMOST THOUGHTS…YOUR SECRET DESIRES.”

Desires. Sam started to become painfully aware that he was sitting there with his cock out and cum glistening on his stomach. He stood up quickly, pulling the waistband of his pyjama bottoms over his taut waist.  

“YOU WERE FAR AWAY WHEN I FIRST BECAME AWARE OF YOU, SWIRLING, SCREAMING IN THE DARKNESS. YOUR FRIEND…IN HIS HEART I DISCERNED HIS DESIRE, ABOVE ALL ELSE, TO SURVIVE. HIGHLY LOGICAL. DESPITE HIS STRUGGLES, HE WAS SINKING BENEATH THE WINE-DARK SEA, AND WOULD HAVE PERISHED WERE IT NOT FOR MY BRINGING HIM HERE.”

Not taking his eyes off the face, Martin reached up to check whether the cum on his stomach had started to dry. His finger came away with a glistening pearl of the stuff, still linked with a thin, sticky rope to the gloopy mess on his abs. Clearly not.

“I SHAPED HIS EVERY THOUGHT SO THAT AT THE FOREFRONT OF HIS MIND IS THE IDEA OF SURVIVAL…IT IS HIS SOLE DRIVE.”

“And my wish?”

“YOU DESIRED A MAN TO GROW ENDLESSLY BIGGER AND MORE MUSCULAR.”

Martin waited for the spirit to continue. It didn’t.

Guess my wish is a little simpler, he mused, wiping his fingers on the worn material of his pyjama bottoms. It doesn’t really need an explanation.

Martin’s thoughts had begun to drift back to the ripped god waiting for him on the island below…perhaps he had grown even bigger in the ten minutes since he’d seen him last! His cock gave a twitch. Damn, still horny! This was a real-life supernatural experience and he was acting like some crazy hormonal teenager. He tried to stem his testosterone tide, to focus, with some difficulty, on the conversation.

“But Sam’s so BIG!” Martin’s cock twitched again. Focus, he told himself. He went on: “Why does he not acknowledge his size? I mean, he’s massive!” Twitch. Focus! “But he acts like he doesn’t know it. Has that got something to do with you too?”

“HE IS A MAN IN LOVE WITH THE IDEA OF SIZE, OF MUSCLE, ALMOST AS MUCH AS YOU ARE, MORTAL. BUT UNLIKE YOU THAT DESIRE WAS NOT AS THE FOREFRONT OF HIS BRAIN.”

Martin thought quickly, excited, penis jerking now as though it were being galvanised with a series of electric pulses. “But you’re saying that it’s what he wants? Growing, I mean? He wants to be big?”

“THAT DESIRE IS SECOND ONLY TO HIS DESIRE TO SURVIVE, YES. A DESIRE FOR LIFE.”

Sam was his dream man after all! Only his mind had been twisted, warped by this spirit. He wanted to grow…to be the muscle god that Martin had always craved…to grow endlessly bigger…

Martin was steel hard again.

“JUST AS IN YOUR MIND, YOUR DESIRE TO SURVIVE RUNS SECONDARY TO YOUR LUST FOR MUSCLE.”

The 35 year-old was so painfully erect he missed the slightly condescending tone in the spirit’s voice.

“So you did the reverse with me…” He tried to keep his hands away from his cock. “You amped up my libido – while toning down my rational thought?” He gave his straining member a quick squeeze just to keep it sated, and went on: “No wonder I got over the idea of being shipwrecked so quickly…with about the same alacrity that I fell head over heels in lust with Sam…”

He paused.

“And the fact that I’m talking to a glowing face in a pool and all I can think about is Sam’s muscles growing – ugh – more and more massive and striated…” His dick squeezed out a dollop of pre.

“INDEED.” The spirit’s voice sounded weaker. “AND NOW THAT YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED, MORTAL, I WILL TAKE MY LEAVE OF YOU. THIS HAS BEEN…ENGAGING. IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE MORTALS WERE LAST ON MY ISLAND.”

“Wait!” Martin cried. The spirit couldn’t go now. Now when…when everything was so close to being perfect!

“SPEAK QUICKLY, MORTAL. MY TIME GROWS SHORT.”

Martin’s mind raced. His dream…his desires…were almost tangible…he just had to say something…to nudge an idea here, a wish there…

And then suddenly, from some forgotten corner of his mind, the answer came to him.

Balance.

A story some pretentious idiot had posted on The Evolution Forum had mentioned something about Ancient Greek psychology. How there were two sides to one’s nature. Apollonian and – what was it? – Dionysian. It was a load of garbled, uppity, show-off crap (and there had been no pictures of insanely massive bodybuilders to accompany the story) so he had switched off virtually straight away, but somehow the message had stuck. It clanged in Martin’s brain in a moment of clarity.

“We’re not balanced,” he stammered. “That’s why right from the start this whole situation has felt…odd.”

(Though miraculous survival and impossible muscle growth might have had something to do with it too, he mused, though he carefully popped the thought to one side.)

“Like I’m not in control of my own mind…and I’m sure Sam’s not in control of his. We’re too uneven. So balance us out. Sam can’t live like some logical automaton stuck in “survival mode” – I mean, he’s got to acknowledge what has happened to him, to revel in his sheer, massive size, to share his musclelust with me…” Martin’s cock, always eager to do its bit, dripped a little more pre in agreement. “And me? I’ve been trapped in this lusty Dionysian haze for the last fortnight. I nearly killed myself not masturbating for the first five days here…and even since then, I have barely been able to think about anything other than Sam’s huge, striated,” focus! “muscles…does that sound normal to you? So damn Dionysus – give me a bit of Apollo too…make me…at least a little bit concerned about surviving. Is that too much to ask?”

The spirit seemed to ponder for a moment.

“I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT,” it sniffed. “BUT THEN, YOU ARE THINKING ILLOGICALLY. SO BE IT. YOUR SECONDARY DESIRES – BE THEY LOGICAL OR EMOTIONAL – WILL ALSO BE GRANTED.” The spirit paused. “NOW MAY I GO?” 

Martin thought the spirit sounded a little peeved off, and decided to acquiesce. He gave a slight nod.

The lights of eyes, mouth and nose spiralled away, and Martin was left looking down at a dark pool.

He realised that he had his hand on his cock, and released it, a cool current of strange relief trickling through him as he did so.

He couldn’t simply spend all of his time up here masturbating, he thought, shaking his head at himself with a wry grin. He glanced about him at the scraggly plants and palm trees swaying gently in the faint breeze, flecked with the faded drips of ejaculate. There were more important things to do.

Like figuring out how to survive.

And, of course, seeing if Sam’s personality had changed as well…

The harsh cry of seabirds stirred Martin from his slumber. He stretched out his limbs and gave a yawn. The hot morning sun warmed his face. The heat rising from below him, however, was greater still.

“Morning, sleepyhead!” Came the now-familiar greeting. “How’d you sleep?”

“Mmm, I had a dream…”

The surface beneath him shifted a little.

“Was I in it?”

Martin’s eyed flickered open to see the face of his huge lover Sam grinning down at him. This had become a bit of a daily ritual for them, and they both got off on it immensely. “Mr Stud, you’re ALWAYS in my dreams.” The surface shifted again and the heat seemed to rise. He couldn’t help adding, with a cheeky grin, “Only, in my dream you were a LOT bigger than you are now…”

The warm surface beneath his back jerked suddenly, and Martin had to grab hold of a fleshy fold to stop himself from falling off. He couldn’t stop laughing as the shadow of Sam’s face loomed over him, casting the hilly plain of his straining abs into near-darkness.

“Damn it, little guy – I LOVE it when you fall asleep on my cock. You always have the best dreams.” The huge man reached down with a finger and ran it gently over Martin’s body, pressing him into the swelling member. Then he picked the smaller man up and placed him carefully on his thigh. “So tell me,” he said as he wrapped that mammoth hand around his 12 foot, arse-splitting godtool and started to work it with a meaty paw, “how big was I?”

Martin gazed up in adoration and silent worship at the towering stud. By his estimation, they had been on the island for nearly three months now. Sam was around 230 feet tall, and well over twice as wide as that, all huge, pulsing, ripped-to-shreds muscle. Or at least he had been yesterday. Today, both of them knew, he would be even bigger. In time, the bodybuilder would outgrow the little island, and Martin would be forced to live on his giant lover’s body. The thought turned both of them on immensely.

Martin was glad the hulking bodybuilder had finally shrugged off his cold, survive-at-all-costs mentality and had learned to have a little fun. Almost as much as he himself was glad to have picked up a bit of clearheaded, rational thinking along the way.

The little man knelt down on one of the hot, swollen hills of the bodybuilder’s quads. Even the striations between the teardrops, the huge, corded knots of steel hard muscle, were bigger than he was. He ran his excited fingers over the bronze, tensed glory of one of the muscles, his little dick instantly rock hard. Glancing back at Sam’s face as the giant muscleman pumped his gargantuan cock with increasing fury, he recited the words that he knew his lover wanted to hear:

“Not big enough.”

“Ugh!” The giant let out a grunt that shook the island. A drop of pre the size of a bowling ball swelled at the top of his stupendous cock and ran down over one of his massive knuckles.

Martin felt his lust beginning to flare up inside him. In just four more months, he had calculated, Sam would be big enough to attempt the swim to the mainland. No storm or waves would be powerful enough to stop the muscle stud at that size…

He grinned, and began to lick and caress the vast, straining muscles below and around him.

“Fuck, Sam,” he murmured between licks. “I thought I’d never find a guy big enough for me. But you’re almost there, stud. I love how you’re just so fucking huge! So fucking MASSIVE!”

“Ugh! Oh GOD! YES!” The lusty chorus thundered from above.

Martin, swimming in ecstasy, kept up his rant. “Insanely huge muscles, so BIG…but I want them BIGGER…you need to get HUGE…I want you endlessly bigger…”

“Ugh! More!” Sam’s hand pistoned away at his turgid godcock.

“That’s what I want you to scream when I ask how much muscle you want – how much muscle you NEED! You want more!”

“Yes! MORE!” The giant roared. “MORE MUSCLE! NEVER BIG ENOUGH!”

“You’d still be too SMALL for me! How much MASS do you crave? How big do you want to get?”

“INFINITE SIZE! INFINITE MASS! MUSCLES SO BIG…SO HUGE…AND THEN A MILLION TIMES BIGGER…THEN A BILLION BILLION TIMES BIGGER THAN THAT EVERY SECOND!”

Delirious, Martin glanced up from the hot, swollen massiveness of the giant’s thigh. His cock was wedged between two tensing striations and he was pumping away furiously.

His theory about returning to the mainland wasn’t the only bright, logical idea he’d had the day he met the spirit of the island. He’d solved their food problem too.

The giant worked his dick at a staggering pace now.

“THEN EVEN BIGGER! SO MUCH BIGGER!”

They wanted protein?

Who needed fish?

“I’M GONNA BE FUCKING HUUUUUUUGE!” Sam’s bass voice filled the heavens as his cock exploded and scorching ejaculate splattered down all over himself, his hot little lover Martin, and the rest of the island.

Breakfast was served.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 13

While reading this story, I felt like someone hacked my brain and wrote the tale I never had the courage to write, going fully into monstrously huge obsecenely massive muscle growth and bravely into macrophilia, accomplishing a fantastic job (much better than mine)! That was really an intense journey! Thanks for sharing, I hope you had lots of fun writing it too!

Congratulations for your work,

Cheers!