Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2407-wet-dreams-may-come-part-3/

Part 4: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2419-wet-dreams-may-come-part-4/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2420-wet-dreams-may-come-part-5/

Part 6: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2426-wet-dreams-may-come-part-6/

Part 7: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2437-wet-dreams-may-come-part-7/

Part 8: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2451-wet-dreams-may-come-part-8/

Part 9: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2487-wet-dreams-may-come-part-9/

Part10: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2533-wet-dreams-may-come-part-10/

Early the next morning Drake came down from the loft bedroom of the barn house, to discover Devon sitting at the computer desk again, totally nude and sitting with his legs as far apart on either side as he could manage.  Coming up from behind, he massaged his lovers shoulders and  bent down to kiss him on the neck right behind the ear.

"Morning.  You're up very early."

"Hmmmmm.  I couldn't sleep.  I think I'm still getting used to this body, all this weight, the bulges and mounds and how it lies.  But I think last night gave me a set of blue balls even though we both blew.  My balls feel so tender... even just resting and lying still, no moment from my legs, no touching them, they still feel as though they are being slightly racked."

"Is that a normal thing?"

"No....and it's not the only thing abnormal either, besides the two of us being the biggest men on the planet.  I got up to see how well our show did last night, and there were problems."

"Oh, no.  Did you not make enough money to pay for all you needed to get done and buy?"

"No... we made our goal, we made beyond that which will help you out, it's just something was wrong...  The count on attendees, those watching when I got up was in the millions.  Now, being muscular, hung freaks like we are, we're bound to attract quite a few followers of the homosexual set, pull in quite a few from the bodybuilding set - even heterosexuals, and pull in those that just find overly large men in height, build, or cock size interesting in an 'odd humans' sort of way.  They just can't help watch being curious.  But as we just listed the program yesterday afternoon, even with word spreading about us like wildfire on the internet, a friend tells a friend who tells another friend and so on, it's a bit unlikely we received over a million hits during the course of our play with Ed.  Speaking of which, I've been to engrossed in this interesting computer problem to notice, is he still in bed or did he leave?"

"He's still in bed.  He seemed very restless last night, even after spewing his seed.  I think he finally just fell asleep around dawn."

"Huh...I would've thought seeing the size of us and the all the fun we had he'd have been worn out quite early last night.  At any rate, this problem with the show, so I we had millions of viewers listed last night but when I looked at it this morning and saw the count, I then checked into the online pay-in account and the amount of money to the amount of viewers doesn't add up.  It's not enough."

"So were people watching us via their magic boxes but not paying like you hoped?"

"Oh, it's possible there were some hackers who could arrange that, but not that many to be off like it was, but that's not the only thing.  When I went back to check the attendance numbers, the number was significantly lower than what I saw ten minutes before and as I sat there and watched the numbers continued to go down and down and down."

"Does that mean everyone is no longer watching us?"

"No... it means the numbers were altered somehow.  We could expect a significant drop because we were no long up and awake and sleeping - not much action for folks to see on the web.  Still as big and hung as we are, a lot of folks will hang around or clock in just to watch us sleep.  However, I was up, and moving about and on the computer so there should have been a little bit of a jump of attendees coming on to say hi, ask questions, or just to lurk and view.  The counter should have been more varied in rise and fall of people viewing our channel.  This shows we had over a million people just flood our channel and the number kept increasing but then just shortly before dawn the number started to go down and continues to do so...down....down.....down....down.  Harry stopped by this morning before heading off to work, he works in computer programming.  I asked him to take a look and he got into the system and checked.  There doesn't seem to be any implanted code for a virus or hack, unaccounted for ISP address or other files, the coding for our channel is perfectly fine.  There's no reason for this anomaly."

"Well, if it is a perplexing problem to you, then I am worried about it as well, although I do not know what you're talking about."  Drake smiled at Devon.  Devon moved in and gave him a big kiss.

Just then there was a small rumble like there was a large garbage truck or something moving outside.

"What was that?"

"I'm not sure.  It comes from the bathroom area.  It has been going on for a few minutes, being a little louder and longer each time.  The area is unfinished, could it be something with the pipes?"

"Possible...sometimes due to being improperly pressurized pipes will sometimes vibrate and make a rumbling sound like thunder.  Well, we better get ready. We will have some early visitors today."

"We will?  Who?  Why?"

Devon turn in his chair and knelt down in front of Drake.  Taking his hand in his he looked up at the giant man and smiled.

"I know this is really sudden, but you said you'd love only me, and given the fact that the magic caused me to grow as big as you, and we grew even bigger, so big that we make near seven foot tall men look like children...  Well, we're really not going to be able to find anyone else who will meet our needs physically and thus emotionally as well, so I thought...and as it would add one more item to binding you and making you human....Drake Forest, would you marry me?"

Drake looked down at Devon for a long time and then a big smile came across his face. "Why...yes... YES I WILL!  And this give me another trapping of being human?"

"Yes, for you will be married, a spouse to a human now, and we take vows making it a serious, solemn, and loving contract of sorts.  Plus we get a certificate and it gets registered into the court and government system.  I had Anton go ahead and work up the license for it, along with your birth records and then we can get your id with your new name or your new married name if you prefer."

"But, I like Drake! What would my new married name be?"

Devon laughed, "Not your first name.  That stays the same.  It's your last name that will change.  Well, you can either decide to keep your last name the same and I keep my last name the same as well.  You can take my surname and I keep my surname so your name would become Drake Wiltshire, or you keep your surname and I take yours so I become Devon Forest. Or we both add each other's surnames to our own you being Forest-Wiltshire, I being Wiltshire-Forest or we decided which way we like and both take that."

Drake stepped back for a moment and thought. "I like it with your name first, we sound like a place then.  I think my surname should be changed to that."

Devon laughed.  "Done then.  In a little bit you and I will become Mr. & Mr. Devon & Drake Wiltshire-Forest.  For you see, James the High Priest is coming by to perform the ceremony."

"Already?!?  I did not know you humans planned marriages so fast.  I thought they were great affairs taking a long time to prepare."

"Normally they would be, but as you need to get into 'human trappings' this gives you one more, plus one more title we can apply for at the Guinness World Records."

"What one is that?"

"The World's Tallest Couple.  And we get to have that happen tonight!  I rung Nigel up, Guinness people are all ready to bring in equipment today down at the Pub to live broadcast us l, measure you, well now both of us, and then put us through the paces.  Plus, once Anton gets here with your certificate and credentials, we then will head to my bank, where I've electronically deposited all the money from last night's show into my account and I will give you one third to start a savings and checking account of your own, another human trapping, and one third will go to Ed for his participation in last night's show."

There was a louder rumble coming from the bathroom area and then it seemed as if birds and other creatures were making a bit of a din outside.  Suddenly there was a knock on the door.  Drake rose to get it, but Devon called after him and told him to go up to the loft and toss down a couple of sheets - people aren't used to being greeted by giant, muscle bound, hung, nude men at the door when they knock.  Upon opening the door they were greeted by James Whitehart who was looked sternly at Devon and spoke.

"Are you trying to jeopardize your plans?"

"What?  No, we're trying to get things done as quickly as possible. Why would you ask such a..."

"Thimbles full of milk laying out by your front door, along with miniature plates of food, are you trying to invite those in whom you had me put protections against?"

"I don't understand.  What are you talking about?  We didn't set any food out last night, nor this morning."

"Three plates of food, three thimbles full of milk, and a bag containing gold dust."

"WHAT!" Yelled Drake and he stood up suddenly letting his sheet fall to the floor.

"Drake, what is it, hon?"

"That's the standard fare fairies lay out in front of homes of people who have captured and are ransoming a fairy: Three meals for the day and a bag of gold for the ransomed.  When the human takes it in, the bag of gold would grow to become their size."

"Well, I figured it was some sort of trap." said James. "So I picked it all up with a piece of cardboard and walked it to the edge of the property where there is a circle of mushrooms, and placed it there."

"A CIRCLE OF MUSHROOMS!" cried Drake again.

"Drake!  Honey, what is it?  Why are you so upset?"

"It means my father has found us. He knows who we are, where we now live, and the mushroom ring means he has set up a camp right here.  OH  PIXIE JINXES!  That's what the rumbling is, he's trying to bring himself into the house through the unfinished bathroom."

James spoke up.  "He can't do that.  I've blessed the ground, put things all around the house.  He'd have to practically destroy the house before he could set foot into its space.  But why try to enter through the bathroom and leave gifts outside the front door?"

"They're not gifts.  They're food for a prisoner."

"So your father thinks I'm holding your prisoner now?" said Devon.

"No, love.... it means despite Mr. Whitehart's spells and enchantments, there's a fairy here in the house.  A fairy we invited and allowed inside.  The rumbling is my father trying to communicate with him."

"So we're holding another fairy prisoner somehow?"

"We're not actually, but it means that one is trapped somehow, somewhere in here."

James spoke up, "What would trap a fairy in here?  Everything I put up was to banish and keep fairies away or at bay?  Unless you two came up with something there isn't anything to hold a fairy in here.  And how did you invite it in and not know about?  Surely, you would have recalled inviting a member of the fey into your house."

"Unless he didn't look like a member of the fey."

"What?" said both Devon and James.

"If he, or she, came in here disguised as something, they couldn't unassume that form until all human eyes were off them.  This would be at night when we're all asleep.  Then they would do whatever they could or needed to do to bind me, and attempt to remove anything that impedes my father from coming in here."

"But everything was blessed at it was made or brought in here yesterday." said James.

"Which leaves only one thing..." said Devon as he looked up towards the loft. "...or person."

Drake looked at Devon.  "If he's disguised himself as a person, he's a powerful fey indeed, something not to far under my father.  But if that is him, why didn't he change last night when were asleep."

"The cameras, Drake.  .... .... The cameras.  As long as someone is watching on the camera, he has human eyes on him and as long as he has human eyes on him...."

"He can't change into his fey form, and unless he's in his fey form, he can't do his most powerful magic.  What do we do?"

"It simple actually.  Our site advertises large men on camera doing anything and everything, so it will attract the people who just want to see large, buff, hung guys doing even mundane tasks such as eating, showering, sleeping.  He made himself a big bloke, a very big bloke to most humans and very attractive looking too.  They'll hang on the site just to see him, let alone us.  Drake, you go upstairs and lightly pull the covers off of him, then gather his clothes and put them in a bag.  James, go get the workers and have them stop anything they're doing and come here to finish the bathroom straight away and then rebless the house.  Once you've done that, take the bag out to your car.  This will leave him with no way to get out of the house and no clothes to wear while inside it.  The cameras are everywhere.  People will be watching him all day.  Unless he and your father understands computers that much, he won't know how to shut off the cameras and thus always be under human eyes."

"So the only choice he'd have is to walk out the door himself."

"And without his clothes, he can't do that.  Ok do what I asked of you, then meet me out by the river bend.  The workers have put up a makeshift canopy there."

The tasks being accomplished, Drake and James met Devon, who now had the company of Deanna and Anton with him.  Anton of course was in a state of shock over the change that Devon went through and was in more of dithers when he saw Drake was just as large.  Anton being calmed down though, James performed a hand fasting wedding ceremony and married Devon and Drake and then they all prepared to head off to the Three Bars Pub and meet with the Guinness World Records judges.

The crowd that was assembled there was already in such a state over meeting and seeing the behemoth that was known as Drake, but seeing that he appeared much taller and broader than what they remembered, they went completely crazy - and even more so when Devon stepped out just as big as he was.  The Guinness people were in utter disbelief, but they lined both Devon and Drake up along the wall, had them stand on a special platforms, without their shoes and socks on, and set tape measures crossing their bodies this way and that, as well as eventually getting onto a portable cattle weigher on the back of semi truck.  The judges asked them if there was anything they had to say before they re-verified all the measurements and made their decisions final, to which Devon produced the copy of their wedding certificate show them to be a married couple.  The Guinness people and all the folks at the bar cheered congratulations and then went off into separate directions.

The judges went off to verify stats and make ratio comparisons of past record holders and print out and sign off on any certificates of world record authenticity they needed to produce.  Meanwhile Drake, and now Devon were asked to repeat the feat of their chest press exercises.  The club's bodybuilding society had brought in more weights, rigged up sturdier bars to help out with this, and the Guinness Records People took note of this too, making it a long drawn out show for viewers at home as the weights were slowly piled on, lowered, lifted for three reps, and racked.

1,000 pounds.... 2,000 pounds....2,300 pounds  - the bench press the folks all swore Drake lifted last time most definitely shattering a world record, but the weights kept being piled on: 2,400....2,600.....2,800....3,000....3,200....3,40...no...not quite able to get it.  They would now go back and readjust the smaller weights. 3,250.....3,300....3,350..... and that looked like it was about the best they could do.  Devon and Drake both bench pressed 3,350 pounds each.

The crowd cheered, they hollered and screamed.  They began to chant things like "FLEX FLEX FLEX" and "GROW GROW GROW" or "RIP RIP RIP", which eventually, Drake winking at Devon and Devon smiling back, they did.  They both did a most muscular pose blowing out the back of their shirts, then performing a front double bi and from all the bench pressing their swollen and pumped arms just caused the fabric to shatter no rip apart.  Then having someone loosely gather their shirts back together in the back, they both did a front chest pose, raising their barrels as high and as broad as they could, sending a shower of buttons flying over and into the crowd.

Guinness Judges had to fight their way through the crowd of admirers all attempting to get a picture with or cop a feel of Devon and Drake.  The main judge and announcer, standing between the two shirtless behemoths, and looking so very short as he just barely stood taller than their crotches, made motion for everyone to be quite.

"In the realm of human anomalies, it very rare to see, one, records broken, two, records broken by such a vast margin, and three, see someone who can break multiple records at one time."

The crowd created thunderous applause and cheers.

"Now, we've experienced a miracle of sorts, but even more amazing.  More amazing, is the fact that we saw it happen not just with one man, but with two."

The crowd went wild again cheering and chanting and stomping.

"And even more amazing is the fact that you two have broken old records, established new records, and established them at the exact same proportions.  Speaking of which... our team of medical and sports authorities have taken the measurements, performed the calculations to see which records you two gentlemen have broken and achieved.  I'm going to read off these two giants stats first, because ladies and gentlemen, these stats are what broke, no in fact, shattered all records here this evening.  Prepare to have your mind boggled.  Let's get the cutesy item out of the way first.  Marital Status...."

The crowd in the pub all let out a collective 'awwwwwwwwww.'

"Just hours before they arrived for this show, Devon and Drake declared in front of clergy their love for one another have become united in the bonds of marriage."

The crowd cheered ecstatically until the announcer calmed them all down.

"Remember that... remember that when I get to presenting all the certificates.... so from the beginning now we have....

Marital Status: Married

Height - 114 inches tall or 9 feet 6 inches or 2 point 9 meters tall!

I know... I know... let me keep going...

Neck: 37 inches or 939.8 millimeters around

Shoulders: same as one's chest but around the shoulders: 158 inches or 4,013.2 millimeters.

Chest: 141.5 inches or 3,594.1 millimeters.

Upper Arms: 48.5 inches or 1,231.9 millimeters."

The crowd made many an ooh or form of applause over that announcement, to which Drake and Devon did more biceps poses.

"Yes.... if any of you miss skiing right now, just ask them to flex and wait for the snow to form on the peak!

Fore Arms: 40.25 inches or 1,022.35 millimeters.

Abdomen or abs: 58.25 inches or 1,479.55 millimeters.

Waist:  51.5 inches or 1,308.1 millimeters.

Thighs: 57 inches or 1,447.8 millimeters.

Calves: 43.75 inches or 1,111.25 millimeters.

Feet and shoe measurements: Both of them, both of their feet, all four, measure exactly 22.66 inches or 575.564 millimeters long by 9.33 inches or 236.982 millimeters wide.  That is a size US Men's 46 5D or a size 45 in the UK ladies and gentlemen.

And...and as you just saw, those mega muscles just hoisted for a bench press 3,350 pounds or 1.5 tons 350 pounds or 1,519.534 kilograms, or

And it's no wonder they can do that for all those massive muscles make each of them weight... get that... the numbers coming up is just how much ONE of the two giants weigh, not both together....but each one of the two giants weight 1,582 pounds or 717.5831kilograms, or 113 stone!"

Again the crowd went ballistic and cheered loudly.

"And that is why.... that is why... You two better get a couple of fan to help you out, because even with those bear paws you call hands, you might night be big enough to hold all these...  That is why we at Guinness are proud to present to you Devon and Drake Wiltshire-Forest the following certificates for being:  The World's Tallest Men - Living and in History, The World's Tallest Married Couple - Living and in History, The World Most Perfectly Developed Men, The World's Largest Developed Biceps, The World's Largest Muscular Chest, The World's Biggest Feet both Proportionately and in Shoe Size, The World's Heaviest Men, and The World's Strongest Men!"

The crowd cheered and cheered, Devon and Drake smiled at each other and gave each other a huge hug.  Drake was very pleased for he could hear bells going off as the announcer read off each of the certificates or when he first called their names, meaning he had a total of eleven ties to being human now.  The bells went off one more time as Anton showed up having concluded all his assistance with securing the birth certificate and now the bank account for Drake.  The bank book provided bell number twelve.

Yet after the staff of Guinness World Records and the crowd it brought departed, there was still one more surprise to be had.  Representatives from Playgirl had shown up along with a group known as the Genitass World Sexxx Records.  Both had received recorded video of Devon's, Drake, and Ed's romp from the night before and the two companies wanted to cash in on a "big deal" when they saw it.  Devon explained to Drake who they were on the side and what they wanted.  Drake looked at his partner and told him, if it got them one more world record, one more tie, and more money to help them live, why not?

The companies whisked the two giants away to a warehouse where they had specially prepared beds, food, and such made to accommodate the two huge men.  The two had pictures taken of them clothed, peeling off the clothes, then laying on the bed, their cocks completely flaccid. They were then allowed to play and fondle one another until they were fully erect, where upon they had another series of pictures taken upon the bed, on recliners, while in between shoots, professional doctors came in to measure their cocks. 

When the results were tallied and the pictures developed, it became one of Playgirls hottest issues ever with the longest double sided centerfold ever printed displaying the two men's mighty schlongs.  Which of course bumped Jonah Falcon out of his spot as the man with the world's largest penis at 13.5 inches erect.  Devon and Drake's penises were both measured each at 24.75 inches flaccid and 36 inches erect.  Genitass World Sexxx Records also gave them certificates for having the farthest cum shot, the longest cum shot, and the cum shot with the highest count of sperm ever recorded.  Despite being very well known records, they still sent off bells and were counted bring Drake's ties count to sixteen in total.

But as they began to get dress to be driven back to their new home, Devon dropped to his knees, although he furiously caught himself on some cabinets to stay standing.  Drake walked over to him frantically.

"Devon, are you alright?"

"No.... my balls hurts even more right now.  I think they're swollen for some reason."

Drake assisted Devon into getting into the van.  James rode with them and made sure the coast was clear of the fey so they could get inside where they were protected just in case Drake needed more ties than what Devon thought were required.  They were met at the door by Harry and Deanna.

"Hello... is Devon okay?"

"He's hurting for some reason.  In his... nether regions, and he doesn't know why?"

"Oh, well you take him upstairs to bed then, make sure he's alright.  Reverend...High Priest...uhm... Mr. Whitehart, you come with us to the dining room."

Drake took Devon upstairs to the bed made sure he was down and resting before he joined the others in the dining room.  Harry and Deanna reintroduced Ed to James and Drake.

"We've been here chatting with your friend for a while.  He'd like to know where his clothes are.  We thought it might be best if we kept him from going outside until you two returned."  Said Deanna smiling.

As soon as they were out the front door, Ed stood up from the dining room table, fully nude. "You know who I am don't you?"

"I know what you are, but I don't know who." said Drake. "But I can say this much... it won't matter what father wants, there is nothing he can do.  I hold sixteen titles of humanity now to prove that I am human.  I have followers that are on line, at a ....where is it we workout?"

"Gymnasium." said James.

"Yes, a gym...gymnasium.  I have made friends at a pub, and soon I shall be published in a magazine in all my glory.  Father can do nothing about that!"

Suddenly the lights began to flicker.  The sound of electronic equipment began to power down. One by one all the little blue lights on the cameras placed all around the house began to go dim, and all the lights began to join them in their dimness.

"We'll soon see about that."

"See nothing.  The house is..."

"The house is nothing, oh High Priest Whitehart.  The blessing doesn't work unless you have the fey all removed from the house.  I was invited in and hadn't left.  Harry and Deanna didn't know what all your items were, and so I spent the day wandering the house.  With towels and great expense to my health, I picked those things up and tossed them out the windows.  Lord Oberon is coming, Draig, and you had best be prepared to grovel!"

James made a motion to attempt to tackle Ed.  It wouldn't have been too one sided a match.  James was four inches shorter than Ed, but he was more powerfully built, even if it was more on the plump bear side than the cut and defined side.  However with the last few flickers of light and the last of the cameras going out, Ed had changed from 6' 10" to around 5' 9".  He could easily dodge out of James's grasp and as he did so, Drake saw a satyr run by.

"PUCK!" Drake shouted.

"The one and only, here to cause mischief and mayhem at my master's bidding...  But he bids not this day, Draig Coedwig.  No, he bodes.... and he does not bode well for you."

"OOOOoooooOOOH MY GAWD!" cried Devon upstairs.

Drake, James, and even Ed, or rather Puck, raced up the stairs to the loft bedroom. There lay Devon on the sheets, nude, and just having pulled the top sheet off to reveal his groin.  His cock lay flaccid over his scrotum, which contained two very large sized orbs, and as the lightning and lights flashed on and off, in time with Devon's moans and groans, his testicles grew....and Grew.... and GREW.... and GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

Incredible! I have got to know what happens now! Oberon couldn't be entering our world through Devon's balls..could he? Curiouser and Curiouser!

• Upvote 1