Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2402-wet-dreams-may-come-part-2/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2407-wet-dreams-may-come-part-3/

Part 4: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2419-wet-dreams-may-come-part-4/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2420-wet-dreams-may-come-part-5/

Part 6: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2426-wet-dreams-may-come-part-6/

Part 7: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2437-wet-dreams-may-come-part-7/

Part 8: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2451-wet-dreams-may-come-part-8/

Part 9: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2487-wet-dreams-may-come-part-9/

The morning sunlight shone in through the balcony door windows casting themselves upon a very broad and muscular human landscape.  Highlighting ridges and bulges that rose up and peaked while helping to create shadows in deep crevices and valleys that were the definition of the ridges and bulges that loomed so high.  A forst of thick brown hair covered and spread out most of this landscape and it too caught highlights and glinted in the sun while ocassional portrusions of what looked like massive reddish pythons wound in and out of the hair, or an deep olivish colored mound and button rose just out of the top the hair line, or in once section there emerged a great flesh colored worm coming up out of the earth in some of the densest thickets of forest that was the hair.  This worm lay stretched out for quite a good long length, but then warmed by the rays of the sun, it began to stir and become awake, oozing out longer, growing thicker and harder, calling the great red pythons to come dance inside of it.  Slowly it began to rise...Rise....RISE!  Up, higher and higher towards the sky, up off of the great rolling landscape that was a man's muscles to become a great, solid, smooth, standing monolith dedicated to the power, strength, and lust that was man.

But it would never complete its rising.  So long and so thick this worm was that once done in its growing it was too long, too thick, too heavy to completely support itself.  It hung only halfway to its zenith and there fought against gravity which attempted to pull it down.  It jutted out at an angle from the landscape now and hovered, bobbled, bounced, trembled as it continued to attempt to rise up and gravity struggled to pull it down.  Suddenly it would rise up, part of the valleys and mountain peaks moved on their own engulfing and ecompassing this great monolith and pointed it staight up and out from the land itself. And then a deep rumble was heard from the belly of the earth itself.

"Oooooooh.......... Devon....  This... this morning erection.... it causes pain somewhat in my penis.  It throbs so hard, so full, like it shall grow again or burst apart.  Yet...ooooh....yet when I reach out and touch it..  HMMMMMMMmmmmmnnnnnn ....the feeling is so....enjoyable."

"It's even more enjoyable when it is burried deep in someone you love."

Drake heard Devon's voice a bit far off and raised his head to look in that direction; all he saw was his mounding pecs and the head of his prick floating above it on the horizon.  Cursing his body for blocking his view, Drake positioned himself and sat up on his elbows, all while fighting and struggling to get there as his lats, back, and chest, fought with his arms and forearms for space.  Eventually he got into the position he needed and looked across the bedroom to see the human that was helping him, the man with whom he has fallen in love.

He nearly did a double take, for he had almost forgotten the events of the day before.  Expecting to see tiny little five foot one inch tall, lanky built Devon sitting in a chair at his computer, instead he saw a great hulking brute of a man with a back and shoulders as wide as the computer desk, if not wider, that sat kneeling on his knees on the floor and yet his head still rose higher and taller than mounted monitor.  And oh what site that Drake did see, underneath that wide as a bracket back, beneath the oh so tiny and tapered waist, were two glorious globes of hard, bubbled, muscle that made up Devon's ass, and those looked as if they were perched upon two ginormous feet.  The sight send a powerful surge through Drake's bowling sized balls, which in turn set it up and through his enormous shaft and out his piss slit.

"Ahhh--AH-HA! OOOOooooooooooohhhh HOO HOO Ooooooohhhh HO! HOO!  ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............................."

Devon turned his impossilby thick and most muscular neck to turn his head around to look back at Drake, just in time to see the gyser shot of Drake's cum blast out of his cock and soar up to hit the overhead ceiling fan and light fixture.  Drake collapsed upon the bed, smiling dreamily, while Devon sat up on his knees a bit staring at the ceiling.  Nothing happened.

"Well... no more magic in your cum.  You alread spewed the wand out last night and it was destroyed upon impact with the wall.  So I guess, it's safe to say with your new name and no powers your Dad will have a little bit harder time trying to trace you down, nab, and change you back."

Drake groaned.  "Yes.... but he knows I was here, he will try to come back.  I'm surprised we did not hear from him in the middle of the night."

"We might have but I put all this stuff up.  If you look at the mess in front of the balcony door you'll find, iron scissors, salt, oatmeal, clover, st. john's wort, rowan tree branches and berries, plus items scattered and thrown about, and there's a stream of running water outside.  Well there was.  I turned it off this morning when I got up."

"All of those things are protections against the fey.  You are very wise."

"No, just a good study.  Info the Druid gave to me.  The rest of the windows and drains are all protected as well."

"So what are you doing?"

"Pondering and thinking about what to do with our situation...situations.  We need to get you the trappings of being human, and I believe we have to get you nine of them."

"Why nine."

"It's part of what your father said to me yesterday, 'The only way this seed shall leave my tree,

is entrapping him by men's ways: three times three.'  Three times three is nine.  So I'm thinking we need to get nine things that somehow declare you human."

Drake sat up ernestly with a worried look upon his face. "Can we do that?  Can we find nine ways to list me as human?"

"I think so.  It might be possible.  With your name change that's one, which will be proved by a birth certificate once issued.  We could get you a driver's licnese, but there's a couple of problems with that."

"What are the problems."

"One it's extremely rare for folks here in London to have a car.  Not enough space and room for all of them.  I only have one because the boss sends me on trips up north or over to France from time to time, to frequently to rent a car.  However he pays for the extra taxes on the car as well as the garage space. So it wouldn't really be an item you should use or have, so I don't know if that would count as one of the human trappings since, here you don't need it.  Another reason is, we've grown.  Not just me, but you as well.  You're even bigger and larger than before.  At eight feet tall with an extreme bodybuilder's build, you'd have a near impossible task trying to squeeze into a car.  Hoever, I think were at least a foot taller than that now."

"So we can not ride anywhere? We can not travel?"

"Oh, we can ride somewhere and travel, if we're on something like the underground or bus.  There would be room for us, barely in there, although we might bang up and stretch the doors a bit getting in and out.  And that leads us to another set of problems, my apartment.  We're taller than the ceilings are here and much stronger than the plaster and brick work for the walls. We will need to move.  We can't live here comfortably."

"Oh no... does our size hinder us in making me human?"

"Maybe...maybe not.  Do titles count as trappings of humans to fey magic?"

"They would if listed specifically as a human thing."

"Then we might be able to get you a plethora of human titles in one go.  The Guinness Book of World records lists amongst their items things in human proportions.  If you've grown as much as I think you've grown, we might be able to get you listed as the world's both living and historically tallest man, if not at least tied for it, but you would be the reigning man as you'd be the tallest living and historically the one you'd tie with is passed away.  That would be trapping two.  But you might be able to walk away with a few more titles such as World's Tallest Bodybuidler, World's Most Perfectly Developed or Most Muscular Man, Man with the World's Biggest Feet and Hands, World's Strongest Man -even proportionately to your size, and that would give your trappings three, four, five, and six."

"We'd only have three more to go?  How soon can we make this happen?"

"Well,  depends upon the people at the Guiness World Records Office.  When can they get us set up?  I also have two other ideas for two other titles you could claim, well both of them would be shared with me, but I don't think that would be a problem since no other human will ever come close to matching us, and you need me and I need you for the other title to work.  Plus that title could also function as a trapping on its own as it is a certificate required unto its own."

"I am willing to take any chance, any risk.  What do we do?"

"Well, the first thing we need to do is get ourselves washed and dressed as best as we can, and then we have to pack up things we will need.  We've done a lot of damage here and it's going to need to be repaired.  Also we need to find a place to go and live now.  And that means I or we are going to need to make a boat load of money."

"How can we get that all done and done quickly?"

"With friends and new acquaintances.  As best as I could with this huge paws, I've already been on line to friends and gotten some things taken care of.  One set of friends is coming over with a truck and a panel van to move us and some of my stuff.  We're moving onto their property to rent out a barn they don't use.  It's old, made of stone, and very solid, more like a house, but it has extremely tall and broad spaces in which we can walk around.  They're already talking with High Priest James who is going over to the barn to cleanse and prep it against fairy attack.  My coworker Charles, once he calms down from seeing my new self on camera this morning, is coming over here with some contractor friends to begin work on repairs to the apartment, and after those are done, he'l clean up and bring back any of the fairy protection items we leave behind so workers can't be taken and questioned."

"These things will all cost money, as you say?"

"Yes."

"Do you have enough to pay for all of this?"

"No.  I don't.  But I think I've come up with a way to help take care of that.  But you'll have to do some acting, as will I, cause I'm not usually into doing or acting like an arse, but we will need to be rude and cocky to pull off what I think will make us a ton of money."

"What do we need to do?"

"Well first off, bend down near my head...yes... look here at the green light... now make a face like you're mad... growl if you want to.  mad!  MADDER! GRRRRRR!"

(click-click)

"Ok....the rest you'll have to trust me on, later tonight.  Right now I need to post this picture up here.... which this by the way may give us another human trapping for you...  write up a little advertisement and.....send.  And now I need to type in here on this forum website....  'Wanted: as large of a man as we can find.  Preferably someone who is both tall and muscular, thinks they're hung, who enjoys the company of other big men and enjoys a competition of being a big man, but isn't adverse to possibly losing the battle of being the biggest man about town.  Definitely looking for someone who likes muscle, height, cock size worship giving and receiving.  Please contact at [email protected].'"

With that Devon shut down his computer and began to pack it away, after looking at Drake and becoming stiff as a board.  The two went off into the kitchen to roll around and have some fun.  They just barely got themselves cleaned off, the kitchen cleanned up, and themselves dressed when Devon's country friends showed up.

The day was a flurry of activitiy.  Devon's friends, Harry & Deanna Howsham, helped Devon & Drake get packed what little clothing they now had that would fit them, all cooking utensils and food, and Devon's computer and computer desk.  Everything else, which wasn't broken or torn, a picture was taken of, and posted for sale on the internet and placed into the living room of the arpartment.  All the while Devon's coworker, Charlie, had his crew come in and remove the broken bed pieces, the torn clothing, the damaged parts of the wall, and throw it all away in the garbage and prepped the bedroom and bathroom for major repair work.

Meanwhile, Harry Howsham had several friends that worked in a woodworking shop, whom he gave rough estimates on the size and weight of Devon and Drake, and had them make appropriate sized tables, chairs, couch, and bed, as fast as they could.  They would make semi-sturdy structures now and come back with something sufficiently stronger and durable to the two giant behemoths later.  While the woodworkers were bringing in plus sized furniture, James Whitehart had shown up with several members of his Druidic circle and began to careful prune and plant shrubs, plants, and ornamental garden structures here and there as well as cleansing the barn, blessing the barn, and with the woodworkers help, make new thresholds, frames, and sills, for doors and windows containing salt, oatmeal, and iron, with box planters full of clover, st. john's wort, and several other flowers known to keep fairies at bay.  They even managed to get several folks to run a branch off of a creek and back on one side of the barn so that fairies would have an obsticle of running water if approaching on that side.

Once there, Drake helped Deanna unpack the kitchen items and put them in the new installed cupboards, and then went up to the loft and made the bed once the woodworkers had brought that in.  At the beginning of the evening, it was starting to look as if it was a set of "Extreme Hogwarts Makeover: Hagrid's Hut."  The old place looked comfortable and fit to live in, except for very large people.  The only thing that looked a little odd was that While Drake and Deanna unpacked their items, Harry and Devon unpacked Devon's computer, plus a few new electronic pieces and went about setting them all up over the barn.  At about seven in the evening, everyone had left except James Whitehart, who said he would be back in the morning, winking at Devon as he left, and Harry and Deanna.

"I can't thank you two enough for this."

"Oh, don't mention it.  You always were a good man, still are.  I can't believe what has happened to you, but if you're sure about him, and with all these sudden changes....well, you were bound to need some assitance to pull through.  We're happy you thought us close enough to help you out."

"Well, again.  Thanks for helping us out.  It certainly means a lot to Drake and I."

"Now, we'll be back to discuss some things with you about the 'house,' at the end of the week.  It really is a huge barn, and even at your size could probably have about two more bedrooms, plus a craft or hobby room or something.  Let us know what you'd like to do and we'll help you get it planned.  Oh, and watch it... the bathroom isn't exactly finished, although the toilet is in and connected, so's the really large tub, but the floors haven't been completed in there yet..."

"I'm sure we can manage for the now."

The Howshams leaving, Devon went inside and sat Drake down to give him some pointers over what was happening next - a way to earn some money.  A young man had answered Devon's advertisement, and he sounded like he would be perfect.  His name was Ed, or more formally Edwin,  Edwin Clayworth.  He seemed to have a fairly laid back attitude in his communication, with just a touch of cockiness, but then again why shouldn't he be cocky?

"Mr. Wiltshire, I am responding to your advert and hope that you will find me a good candidate.  I do not mind being on camera or recorded.  A man my size winds up sticking out in a crowd most of the time anyway, so I am quite used to attention from other people.  You said you needed a fairly good sized man, I think I can accomodate that.  I am 6' 10" tall, approximately 288 pounds or twenty and half stone, size 18 US Men's shoe or 17 UK, with a 48 inch chest, 19 innch upper arm, 22 inch thigh, and a 17.5 inch calve.  Although not a full fledged bodybuilder yet, I am working my way up to becoming one, and I am pretty much bigger than most blokes I meet.  There are some taller than me, but usually none built as big and I plan on getting bigger.  Still, if I met someone who was bigger built than me, bigger built and taller, it wouldn't bother me, I would probably ask for some tips on weight training.  Hope to hear back from you, Edwin "Ed" Clayworth."

"So is he considered a big man, and what are we going to do with him?"

"Normally, he would be considered quite a big man.  Definitely give someone pause to think before picking a fight with him.  However, he's going to look very small to us, if I have done my calculations correctly.  As far as what we are going to do with him.... we're going to have our way with him.  We'll see how much he wants to take it, how far he will go, but we're going to do it all in front of this camera here.  And there... and there... and there...  I have the all posted over the house.  I put up an advertisement this morning about us two, how big we were and that we were going to do some comparisons tonight."

"How will this help us make money?"

"There are a lot of guys who like big men."

"Like them like you like them?"

"Yes, some even more so.  They especially like it if you can do comparisons between a big man and small man.  Well this is going to make them jump at their computer screens and click away at our show because we have a very big man, who's going to look very small to us, showing how extremely huge we are.  Folks will pay to watch it, and they will pay a decent price."

Devon filled Drake in a little more about what they were going to do and then the two sat in what was now the dining room and waited.  At approximately  seven-thirty p.m. there was a knock on the door of the barn.  Devon called out.

"Who is it?"

"Uhm... my name is Ed Clayworth.  I was told to meet a Mr. Wiltshire here?"

"Yes!  I'm him.  I'm a little busy right at this second, just go ahead and let yourself in and sit in the living room."

Ed opened the door and proceeded to walk through it.  Looking up at the frame, he suddenly stood up and smiled.

"Nice... a door I can actually walk through.  Don't see to many of those."

Ed then stepped in to the living room and took a look at the furniture and other things around himself.

"What the.... am I on show where they trick people?  This furniture is rediculous, even for someone of my height?"

"Sorry? Did you say something?" Devon called out?

"Uhm just marveling at your furnture.  Looks hand crafted, homemade."

"Yes, it is." Devon's head popped over an above a wall. "Sorry for the delay, just putting something away on a high shelf.  While I'm putting away the last of it, could you tell me more about yourself."

"Yeah...sure.... Well I'm attending college right now, on a rubgy scholarship.  That's why I'm working out all the time.  Training for rugby.  Quite physically demanding, ya know?"

"Yes...yes... quite demanding.  Are you one of the bigger players on the team?"

"Yes... the biggest on my team actually.  I don't think most of the teams we play with have any men my size."

"Yes, you must be equivalent to that one Scotish professional player.....what is his name?"

"Richie Gray.  Yeah... I'm as tall as him, about as big built too, but I will be getting bigger than him soon.  Amongst the professional teams though, there are quite a few more men who are tall, some taller than I am, but not many."

"It's hard to find men taller and bigger built than you?"

"Yeah... many taller, but the taller you get, usually the lankier you are, the harder it is to put on muscle mass.  So, it's kind of rare to find someone really truly bigger than me."

Devon stepped out from behind the wall and walked into the living room. "Well, I think you'll find I'm a rarity."

"FUCKIN' HELL!"

"It's ok, calm down."

"Calm down!  You're not for real.  Bloody hell!  You're a walking animatronic you are."

"No...No I'm not.  I'm a real man."

"No, you're not.  No man is a big as... SHITE!  Fuck man, you're bigger than Hagrid!"

"Why don't you come over here and see just how big I am.  Come on... Mister big rugby player isn't afraid of me are you?"

"NO!..... AH..YES!  LOOK AT YA!   I LOOK LIKE A FUCKIN' SCHOOL BOY NEXT TO YOU!"

"Calm down... calm down......just asking you to come over and stand next to me."

Ed stood there for a while staring up and down Devon, but finally, slowly walked over and stood next to Devon.

"Where the hell do I come up to you on your....for God's sake can you even see past your chest!"

"Actually looking straight down...no, I can't."

"And your shirt is on and I can tell how far they stick out...for the love of....crimmeny."  and Ed looked down on the floor and saw Devon's feet.  "Holy shit!  You're not even wearing shoes... your ....your...." and Ed made motions with his hands above his head.... "So much taller than me and none of it is even shoes!  You're standing there.... flat...bare...footed.  WHAT SIZE ARE THOSE THINGS!"

"Well I tell you what, Mr. Big.  Why don't you grab a tape measure out of the end table on the left side of the couch and you tell me how big they are."

And Ed went to the end table, opened the drawer and grabbed the tape measure and pulled out the tape measure.  Kneeling down next to Devon's legs and feet, he lifted up Devon's pants leg just a bit and then ran the tape measure along the side of Devon's foot.  He then fell backwards on his ass and sat there and trembled.

"Well, rugby man, what does it say?"

"It... is said...." and Ed ran his hand through his hair and breathed a little hard.  "It said they were twenty-two and two-thirds inches long.  What size shoe is that?  They don't make shoes that size..."

"Go over and look on that computer there.  There is a page on it for a shoe size calculator and tell me what size they are."

Ed made his way over to the computer and called up the site Devon mentioned.  He put in the numbers and leaned back in the chair....finally he stammered, "F...For...forty-six quintuple D in the US, forty-five in the UK."

"Wow, that seems pretty big."

"That's twenty-eight sizes larger than what I wear!"

"And what do you wear?"

"Size 18 in the US, 17 here in the UK."

"Why don't you come back over here and place your foot next to mine.  Take your shoe and sock off.... let me sit down here on the floor, and then just place your foot..come on.... that's it.   Heel to heel...and see how big your foot is."

"Just over half..."

"I'm sorry?"

"Just over half way.  My foot howver only comes up to the ball of your foot.  It doesn't even reach your toes."

"And yours is a big foot size?"

"Yes..."

"You sure?"

"yes...."

"I wonder how big my foot is compared to the rest of you."

And Devon lifted up his leg and moved his foot onto Ed's torso.

"It nearly covers all my torso.... Oh my god..."

"Oh, now don't worry, Ed.  I have a friend who is just amazed at this as you are."

"Really?  That there's someone a fucking gigantic as you?  I don't think anyone could ignore it."

"Oh, he is amazed at my size, but not because it's so big.  Drake!  Drake could come out and join us please."

Drake came out from the dinning room to join Devon and Ed, and took a seat behind Ed when Devon asked for him to do so.

"You see, Drake is like me, and he was just surprised there was asomeone as big as him."

"HA!  HUH! HUH!  OH...MY....GAWD!"

"Drake put your foot upon his back like I have on his front."

And Drake did so and the two men sandwiched Ed between their gargantuan feet.

"I think Ed is trying to say something..." and Devon motioned to move their feet away. 

Ed fell over sideways, gasping for breath, but not because Devon and Drake had crushed him.  "Two.... hooo...hooo...two... two of you!  There's two giant men...."

"Yes, let's all stand up again now and see what were checking on before, where Mr. Big here comes up on me, or on both of us Drake.  Drake, could you assist me by pulling up on the bottom of my shirt there, please."

Drake reached around Ed and lifted up the bottom of Devon's shirt, so they could see where Ed came up to on their body.  It appeared that even standing 6' 10" tall that Ed only came up about abdomen row above Devon or Drake's bellybutton.  Not that Ed noticed this, all he got was a full wall of abdomen and oblique muscles in his face.  Letting out a yelp and almost putting his hand out to touch Devon's abs, he pulled his hand back, ran it through his hair and began to stammer some more.

"THE BRICKS!  Your.....your abs are like actual stone bricks, like the size used in making your house!  They're so defined, so huge!"

"Did you want to touch them?  I saw your hand go out.  Go ahead, it's ok.  I don't mind."

Ed reached out and began to grope and fondle the abs and obliques of Devon, his fingers getting numb as he tried to really feel into the crevices and pinch or bunch an ab and make a dent in it.

"Drake, let's take off our shirts so Ed can not be inhibited in his exploring our torsos."

And the pair helped each other pull off their shirts, but then Devon looked down at Ed and said, "Ed, did you bring the two extra shirts, jeans, and underwear, like I requested?"

"y....ye....yes..s..ss...ss.."

"Good let's see how each other's looks.  Take of the shirt you're wearing and lay it on that chair over there.  Then here is one of our shirts and we'll each take one of the shirts your brought..."

Of course the comparison was now where even close. Devon or Drake's shirt look like a rain poncho on Ed, even at 6' 10" tall the shirt still came down to his knees and there was so much material swimming around him for such less girth than he had.  Had the shirts been made out of stronger material one might have been able to capture and hold Ed captive in them.  Meanwhile Devon and Drake attempted to each pull on a shirt of Ed's, which didn't come anywhere near to happening.  They couldn't even get the first shirtsleeve past the forearm before it blew out the sleeve section on the short sleeved shirt.  They never got to see how their chest would do in the small confines of Ed's shirt because their soulders, delts, lats, and back were so much broader and thicker and harder than Ed's that attempting to pull the whole shirt up, over, and on, caused the shirts to just rip in half, straight down the middle. 

"Ed, big guy, what size shirts were those again?"

"Doub...double X, double long."

"And that's a big, big man's shirt?"

"yes..."

"Perhaps we should look at the pants now.  Drake give Ed your pants, and are these the extra pants you brought us, Ed?"

"y...y...ye...yess.ss.ss."

"Step into ours and let us see where they come up to you..."

"They come all the way up to my neck."

"And does you big thick legs need both legs to stand in?"

"No, mine both fit in one leg of yours."

"...in one leg of ours, and yet you're a big man with big thighs that are going to develope even bigger aren't they?"

"....I thought so..."

"And let's Drake and I see how yours fit now."

And the two attempted to pull on a pair of Ed's jeans, but again, not much to be seen.  The waist band along didn't make it up past the calves.  Devon and Drake's calves were so big it was causing the button on Ed's waist band to strain, let alone when they go the pants worked up beyong that point, their calves totally sheredded the side pants seam at the thigh area.

Sloughing off the tattered remains of Ed's clothes, Devon suggested that they flex biceps and see how they compared.  However, Ed was taken aback by the large bulges in Devon and Drake's underware and asked about those.

"Oh, we'll get to those in a minute.  First we need to look at our upper arms.  Can you flex for us, big man?"

Ed flexed, rather meekly, and Drake measured his arm at a nice and solid 19" which would be fairly big to some, definitely a good starting point for a young man beginning to build muscle, but then within a front camera range, Devon placed his arms behind Ed's and flexed and one just saw this small hill that already dwarfed Ed's upper arm, suddenly grow and rise and rise into this mountainous peak that made Ed's arm look miniscule.  Worse than that, Drake brought his arm in front and flexed and one couldn't see Ed's arm at all, as if it wasn't there...didn't exist.  The pair then rose them up and flexed them in front of Ed's head.  You could see Ed's mouth go agape and his eyes glaze over.  He couldn't believe how big these arms were, how full, how developed, how cut and defined, and there were four of them on two guys that hung like enormous wings out from the sides of their body when relaxed.

Devon handed Ed the measuring tape and had him wrap them around Drake's upper arm, then he wrapped them around Devon's upper arm.  After which Devon called for the mark on the tape for his and Drake's arms.

"Forty-eight and a half inches.... good gawd!"

"Forty-eight and half inches...and do the veins looked raised up on our arms or any other part of our body?"

"Yo....your very vascular, but they...they don't looked pumped if that's what you mean?"

"They don't looked pumped.  So that measurement was a cold measurment then?"

"Yes."

"Just over four foot thick arms....cold.  COLD!"

And Devon flexed them hard, and Drake then did a most muscular pose, and then Devon picked Ed up one handed and sat him on his right bicep and began to flex his bicep up and down, causing Drake to rise up and go down with each flex almost as if he were riding a rodeo bull.  Then Devon put him down and proclaimed, "I think it's time we now looked at what you asked about earlier.  Ed, if you please, remove your underwear."

Ed stood there for a moment, shaking, but finally, slowly, removed his underwear and stood naked.

"And Mr. Big here seems to be a fairly well endowed young man.  How large are you when erect Ed?"

"Uhmmm e...eleven and half inches."

"Eleven and half inches.  And can you get erect for us now so we can see?"

Ed stood there trembling and shook his head no.  Devon gave Drake a wink, and Drake picked up Ed one handedly, brought Ed's crotch area to his mouth and proceeded to make several large sucking sound while rubbing his godly sized thumb across Ed's nutsack. Ed made several yelps and hollers, then Drake stood him back down on the floor, where Ed leaned and grabbed onto Devon's thight and buttocks for support, with a look mixed with fear and awe, and then flushed with embarrasment for despite how he was feeling, his body loved it, and without him wanting it to, his cock suddenly sprang to life, it's full eleven and half inches long.

"And now Drake it is our turn."

The two giants stepped out of their underwear revealing to massive schlongs even for their height, that hung long, thick, and heavy over their bulging thighs and massive balls and ball sacks.  Their thighs so large they fought each other for room and in doing so pushed the bulbous ball sacks forward, which in turn thrust forward the huge, pendulum hanging pricks that were Devon and Drake's cocks.

"Mr. Big, would you like to help us become aroused?"

Ed stood and shook his head no, but he couldn't help but stare at the giant anacondas the two behemoths called penises.  So the two leaned in over Ed and began to kiss one another deeply and play with each others nipples and in no time at all the young man eyes widened in terror as he saw what he thought were already too big of cocks for any men to have begin to become longer, fuller, harder, veinier....second by second, minute by minute, the cocks appeared to grow ever longer, greater in girth, harder and fuller than before until finally they stuck out, way far out, from the groins of the giants at a downward angle bobbing and fighting to continue their climb and rise upward.

"Ed, if you please the measuring tape...."

Ed shakily took the measuring tape and placed on end against the base of Devon's cock.  Holding it there he ran the tape long the top of Devon's cock, holding it in some spots to then continue pulling it along, until finally he reached the end of Devon's cock.  He wrote the number down and then proceeded to measure Drake's cock. When he finished he walked a bit away from the two men, his eyes wide open.

"And how big are we?"

"Three fff.....three....Three feet in length when erect."

"Three foot long cocks.  I think that's pretty big, how bout you, Ed?"

"y...yes..."

"Well, we've bounced you up and down on our upper arms, we've picked you up one handed, we've split your clothes into ribbons, we've become thouroughly confused on how you are a big man, Ed.  But now... now it's time for bed, and we want you to come with us."

Ed looked up in horror at the two men, but could do nothing as with a nod, Drake picked up Ed one handedly and they began to walk up the stairs to the loft and the bed.

"Don't worry, Ed.  We're not going to have our way with you.  That would cause untold damage to your body.  However, we want you to have your way with us, until such time as we've released our loads."

The other cameras went off, except for the ones pointed near the bed.  From the time the show started to the time it got to this point there were over one million people viewing this broadcast.  For this section the pay became even greater for you got watch them have fun with Ed and Ed have fun with them and then just watch as all three of them slept in this gigantic bed.  Surprisingly the number of viewers increased.  It took Ed about an hour long to jack off Devon, an hour and half to jack off Drake.  Both of the men sent out blasts of cum that completely soaked the bed, if not part of the floor and the ceiling, coating part of each other and all of Ed.  Ed then laid down between them proceeded to attempt to jack off, but suddenly Drake's hand moved a rubbed Ed's balls between his thumb and forefinger, while Devon's thumb and forefinger took take of Ed's prick.  The first stroke had Ed crossing his eyes and the whole seen pretty much went:  Stroke stroke, rub rub, stroke... AH-HUH!  AAAHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh and Ed collpased on the pillows between Devon and Drake.  All while millions of views sat glued to their computers just watching, waiting to see if either giant's cocks became fully erect again.    

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 10

Bonerrific! I really enjoyed the video part, especially because you made it very clear that they were playing, neither of the giants were arrogant, they were just having fun and making the fantasy of millions come true!

Talk about power couple huh?

Cheers!

• 7 years later...

A fun read, so far!

Just FYI, here are some points of reference on relative e sizes and weights of human bodies/parts. These should give you a better perspective:

at 6ft 10in, Ed would have no trouble walking through any common doorway. Standard doorframe openings are 7ft 1in high, and standard ceilings are 8ft 1in.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source, the average age-adjusted height for American men 20 years old and up is 69.1 inches, or about 5 feet 9 inches tall

The average thigh measure off an  average (5' 9") man is 20.35ins.

A man 6ft 10in is 1.19 times larger. Maintaining standard proportions, his thigh measures 24.2ins on average, i.e., nothing special,

You quote Ed's thigh at 22ins, 2 ins smaller than average proportion for his height, certainly not "pretty much bigger than most blokes" or "usually none built as big."

48 inch chest: 

40" is average at average height; adjusting by 1.19 for a man of 6' 10" rounds up to 48 inches. That's the average proportion, again, not "pretty much bigger than most blokes" or "usually none built as big."

19 inch upper arm: 

13.25 - c. 14in is the average upper arm at average height; adjusting by 1.19 for a man of 6' 10" brings that up to 16ins.

Its good that Ed is 3 ins bigger than  average there, but it takes an upper arm of 21.5 inches on a man of 6ft 10in to equal the size of an 18in  arm on a 5ft 9in man. When you consider how much longer his humerus is, it doesn't raise the profile of the muscle to the same degree at all, however.

17.5 inch calf (not calve) is out of balance with his arms. According to bodybuilding aesthetics they should be equal, and equal as well to the neck.

288 lbs or 20.5 stone: 

168.6 lbs is the high end of "normal" or "average" weight at the average height of 5' 9", adjusting by 1.19 for a man of 6' 10" that becomes  c. 240lbs 

The extra6 48 pounds are going to fill out Ed generally, but to really achieve "pretty much bigger than most blokes" or "usually none built as big." for Ed, these measures should be increased (some a little, others more), and his body weight should be jacked up to 300lbs or a bit more.